A question about Oni Ninja martial art abilities

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Battle_Magi
D-Bee

A question about Oni Ninja martial art abilities

Unread post by Battle_Magi »

Okay, a few days ago I made an Oni Ninja out of the Phase World Source Book. My question is about the martial art abilities that you can choose at first level. I choose the Automatic Dodge as one of my abilities. Does that take the place of my normal dodge and if so do I add the dodge bonus to a roll from my hand to hand?
:?
Ectoplasmic Bidet
Hero

Unread post by Ectoplasmic Bidet »

Nope, it doesn't take the place of your regular dodge and you don't add your normal dodge bonus to your auto-dodge bonus. The only bonus that gets is from a high PP score.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: A question about Oni Ninja martial art abilities

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Battle_Magi wrote:Okay, a few days ago I made an Oni Ninja out of the Phase World Source Book. My question is about the martial art abilities that you can choose at first level. I choose the Automatic Dodge as one of my abilities. Does that take the place of my normal dodge and if so do I add the dodge bonus to a roll from my hand to hand?
:?

see, here's a fun fact.

when the book was written, it effectivly replaced your dodge and absorbed all bonuses.

now, it's seperate with 0 bonuses.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”