Apok pic location?

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Steve Dubya
Hero
Comment: Disingenuous mountebanks and their subliminal chicanery! A pox on them! - Homer Simpson

Apok pic location?

Unread post by Steve Dubya »

Anybody tell me what page in Wormwood the pic of the Apok (in mask) is in? Oh, w/o the mask might be good too.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

On a not-completely-different topic, I am making a plug for this: http://forums.palladium-megaverse.com/viewtopic.php?t=56768
Do like an election in Chicago - vote early and often...
"Things aren't what they used to be" is the rallying cry of small minds. When men say things used to be better, they invariably mean they were better for them, because they were young, and had all their hopes intact. The world is bound to look a darker place as you slide into the grave.
Best Served Cold, Joe Abercrombie
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

No havey bookey, sorry.
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
Steve Dubya
Hero
Comment: Disingenuous mountebanks and their subliminal chicanery! A pox on them! - Homer Simpson

Yeah, me neither. Seeing as how it is a VERY setting specific book (what with the Holy Terror and Apok really being the only two classes that you might use off-WW, and then the Apok probably won't have the mask) I thought that it was neat but that I wasn't about to shell out the money for it.
"Things aren't what they used to be" is the rallying cry of small minds. When men say things used to be better, they invariably mean they were better for them, because they were young, and had all their hopes intact. The world is bound to look a darker place as you slide into the grave.
Kalinda
Champion

Unread post by Kalinda »

Me have booky...

Apok with mask on: Cover, Page 55, 56.

Mask off: Page 58.

Also the comic in the front has pics of an Apok with mask on and off.
Personally, I think that we have a duty as role-players to try to anchor each other to reality a bit. To keep other gamers from being complete freaks and weirdos, or even psychopaths, if we can. Killer Cyborg
283 geek points. 42 McGeekpoints.
:lol: 50 Smartass Points! :lol: Slag.
60 DaDa points.
Steve Dubya
Hero

Thank you very kindly. Answer accepted.

That was a lot easier than I anticipated...
Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

Unread post by Tinker Dragoon »

However, since this isn't a rules-related question...

This message has been moved to the Rifts Dimension Books Forum, where the topic is more applicable and appropriate. If you have a problem with how this post was handled please direct all inquires to deific.nmi@gmail.com, including the url to the post in question.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning
Steve Dubya
Hero

Tinker Dragoon wrote:However, since this isn't a rules-related question...

I would like the record to note that while the initial posts were in Q&A and here, it actually was answered in Q&A.
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

Noted.

Post count +1.
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
Kalinda
Champion

Unread post by Kalinda »

Dr. Hellstromme wrote:Friggin' cover of WW book! :wink: :lol:

http://www.palladiumbooks.com/Merchant2 ... es/809.jpg

True, but he was asking so he could request an avatar pic, so he needed to know the page numbers of a few different images. Also, the B&W interior art may scan better then the cover will.
Personally, I think that we have a duty as role-players to try to anchor each other to reality a bit. To keep other gamers from being complete freaks and weirdos, or even psychopaths, if we can. Killer Cyborg
283 geek points. 42 McGeekpoints.
:lol: 50 Smartass Points! :lol: Slag.
60 DaDa points.
Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Unread post by Marrowlight »

Braden, GMPhD wrote:Noted.

Post count +1.

I expect better from you Braden. You should've at least gone for +2.

Good luck with your pic quest you know.
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
Steve Dubya
Hero

Much thanks for all involved in helping (and, for the record, I think that the Apok cover pic would make for a very bad Avatar pic - it would just be to confusing for that "close-up").

If you haven't gotten around to it (and care enough to do so) the "Choose My Avatar!" poll will be around until the end of this week (see the first post in this thread for the link).

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”