Amalgaverse Profile: The UEG and the Southern Cross

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Dy-No-MIITTTEEE!!!
I always thought the Southern Cross arc was underrated(though I thought it was the weakest of the three arcs)...but I loved their personal body armor(which has been the inspiration of a great many of my CyberKnights' personal gear)..

Ever considered using NEMA(though technically NOT a space-based empire) hardware(aside from the Glitterboys) as possible advanced prototypes in development by the Southern Cross(or others)? The Mastiff always looked like a good step up from the SC Battloids, while the Bulldog seemed to have RDF Gladiator Destroid ancestry....

Another question...will you be bringing in the Sims(from Manhunter) or any of the mutant animals from After the Bomb/Mutants in Orbit, and Rifts: Lone Star? Seems to me that such beings could easily be the result of illegal/borderline legal experiments in cloning by various organizations....super soldiers, planetary scouts, and disposable proxy-colonists...that would open up a whole ethical can of worms and conflicting opinions between the various nations/empires(The REF/Sentinels would be opposed to such unethical treatment, the Southern Cross might extend 'provisional' citizenship to such useful beings as Dog Boys(after a period of state-employment/indentureship), while the ATPDS/DC might officially be opposed, but secretly look the other way where business interests and political considerations prevail)...
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Humblest apologies...I stand corrected...you already covered the Southern Cross stance on human cloning with their mass-cloning projects..

That'll teach me to read more thoroughly in the future!
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

I think it is great how you have brought them all together in this project of yours!
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

You could make the ships, but make them available to only interested people. This way they wouldn't be on the site making it a violation. And yet people who wanted them could still use them and play with them in their game. :)
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”