Dimension book 6 ?

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

tecmodestructo

Dimension book 6 ?

Unread post by tecmodestructo »

A friend of mine claims to have book from 2002 that boast that a Dimension book on Cosmo knights is available, I have not seen it and can find no mention of it on the site is there any validity to this claim?
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

I think this was folded into the Rifts Phase World-The Three Galaxies book, the one with the Cosmo-Knight on the cover.
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
Carl Gleba
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

Book six is The Three Galaxies. Cosmo Knights I beleive was supposed to be done by Mr. Coffin, but that was around the time he left Palladium. Three Galaxies was done instead. Its a pretty good book I hear :D

Carl
ImageImage
Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Unread post by Marrowlight »

Carl Gleba wrote:Book six is The Three Galaxies. Cosmo Knights I beleive was supposed to be done by Mr. Coffin, but that was around the time he left Palladium. Three Galaxies was done instead. Its a pretty good book I hear :D

Carl

Probably written by some poor Hack. ;)
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
Carl Gleba

Marrowlight wrote:
Carl Gleba wrote:Book six is The Three Galaxies. Cosmo Knights I beleive was supposed to be done by Mr. Coffin, but that was around the time he left Palladium. Three Galaxies was done instead. Its a pretty good book I hear :D

Carl

Probably written by some poor Hack. ;)

:lol: poor is right...:D
ImageImage
Braden Campbell

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

You should try being a playwright....
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
Braden Campbell

I do.

You aid the director (or playwright) in the research of a given play's background or historical setting.

I could have used you back in late 2002 when I wrote a three act comedy about Sir Sandford Fleming and the Conference on Standard Time, 1884.
Braden, GMPhD

Braden Campbell

It helps that I'm a actor...
Braden, GMPhD

Carl Gleba

darkmax wrote:Just wish they would get the company's funds in order then publish things like the Cosmos Knights sourcebook for Phase World.

Um...you need a manuscript to publish it and I don't think they have one. At least thats the impression I'm under. Remember when a known author commits to writing a book Palladium will annouce it. They've already announced Books 3, 4, and 5 of the Minion War and I'm still working on Book 3. And yes, for those that care I will finsih them even if it cost me my sanity :)

Carl
ImageImage
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Come on Carl, you'll do a great job! Don't worry!
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
Carl Gleba

Aramanthus wrote:Come on Carl, you'll do a great job! Don't worry!

Thanks Aramanthus :ok: I have confidence in all of them. I'm just a little worried about the HU book. That is new ground for me and HU has a lot of fans. I want to do it right for them.

Carl
ImageImage
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Just don't worry about it! Write it from the heart! That way you know it'll rock!
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
Vrykolas2k
Champion
Location: A snow-covered forest, littered with the bones of my slain enemies...

Unread post by Vrykolas2k »

Carl Gleba wrote:
darkmax wrote:Just wish they would get the company's funds in order then publish things like the Cosmos Knights sourcebook for Phase World.

Um...you need a manuscript to publish it and I don't think they have one. At least thats the impression I'm under. Remember when a known author commits to writing a book Palladium will annouce it. They've already announced Books 3, 4, and 5 of the Minion War and I'm still working on Book 3. And yes, for those that care I will finsih them even if it cost me my sanity :)

Carl

You still have your sanity?
Why?
Eyes without life, maggot-ridden corpses, mountains of skulls... these are a few of my favourite things.

I am the first angel, loved once above all others...

Light a man a fire, and he's warm for a day; light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Turning the other cheek just gets you slapped harder.

The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!)
Carl Gleba

Aramanthus wrote:Just don't worry about it! Write it from the heart! That way you know it'll rock!

Thanks dude :ok: I always do.

Vrykolas2k wrote:You still have your sanity?
Why?

They haven't put me away yet and I don't know why?

:)

Carl
ImageImage
Vrykolas2k
Champion
Location: A snow-covered forest, littered with the bones of my slain enemies...

Unread post by Vrykolas2k »

Carl Gleba wrote:
Aramanthus wrote:Just don't worry about it! Write it from the heart! That way you know it'll rock!

Thanks dude :ok: I always do.

Vrykolas2k wrote:You still have your sanity?
Why?

They haven't put me away yet and I don't know why?

:)

Carl

At any rate...
In spite of still having your sanity, you are an excellent writer; See if you can write up something about the Forge Wars, and... we NEED more space-ships.
Preferably advanced ones that don't need insane numbers of crew.
Eyes without life, maggot-ridden corpses, mountains of skulls... these are a few of my favourite things.

I am the first angel, loved once above all others...

Light a man a fire, and he's warm for a day; light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Turning the other cheek just gets you slapped harder.

The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!)
Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Unread post by Marrowlight »

Carl Gleba wrote:

Carl

still on book three eh? :D
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”