Splugorth Holday Catalog

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Juankis
Wanderer

Splugorth Holday Catalog

Unread post by Juankis »

Leeched of the internet, I just wish that more ensalving alien entities had this level of customer support.

Just ignore the first 3 paragraphs.
=> Edit \Link removed because of some odd going ons, see further down for true article
Last edited by Juankis on Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If you want something done, ask. If you want something done quickly, ask, and then begin counting down from ten with no explanation."
- Mahatma Gandhi
"Unit be the side of darkeness"
Reddenedone
Adventurer

Re: Splugorth Holday Catalog

Unread post by Reddenedone »

Juankis wrote:Leeched of the internet, I just wish that more ensalving alien entities had this level of customer support.

Just ignore the first 3 paragraphs.

All About Your Human July 18th, 2006

um, I really hope that's the wrong link... there was no 3 paragraphs or anything, just a short little weeee part paragraph.
Last edited by Reddenedone on Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blight
Champion

Unread post by Blight »

Wow, I'm ordering my human today!
Thanks Hominix! :ok:
Reddenedone
Adventurer

Unread post by Reddenedone »

WonderingMind wrote:There are too many running around free range now. Why would you want to BUY one when you can grab one off of the street…. :shock:

It's all about the quality. These humans have been bred to sell and serve. You never know what you will get with those wild humans. I shudder at the thought.
grandmaster z0b
Champion

Unread post by grandmaster z0b »

reddenedone wrote:
WonderingMind wrote:There are too many running around free range now. Why would you want to BUY one when you can grab one off of the street…. :shock:

It's all about the quality. These humans have been bred to sell and serve. You never know what you will get with those wild humans. I shudder at the thought.
They're filled with all sorts of parasites and diseases, you don't want to catch Human Flu!
The word "THAN" is important. Something is "better than" something else, not "better then", it's "rather than" not "rather then".
Juankis
Wanderer

Unread post by Juankis »

How odd, the link was working perfectly when I posted this? :oops:
"If you want something done, ask. If you want something done quickly, ask, and then begin counting down from ten with no explanation."
- Mahatma Gandhi
"Unit be the side of darkeness"
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

ROFLMAO!!!!! Mine keeps insisting I was repressing him! :-D Of course he had to clean up the dragon dung. And I've had to buy many of them for a speciaql task. I only make them wash the hungry metzlas.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE

Return to “Rifts®”