Remaining conversions?

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Big Red
Rifter® Contributer

Remaining conversions?

Unread post by Big Red »

I love the conversions of old-style animals to AtB that everyone has done on here (as well as the new animals). I was wondering if there's anything missing, most notably the dinosaurs and what-not from Transdimensional TMNT, and the insects from MiO? I don't yet have Rifter 18, 23, 24 and 29, so I'm not sure what might have been covered there.
Juankis
Wanderer

Unread post by Juankis »

Well the dinosaurs are described in Rifter 23 and the isle of Cuba where the dinosaurs live in the Rifter 24, Rifter 29 has a few arachnids, but not sure about insects
"If you want something done, ask. If you want something done quickly, ask, and then begin counting down from ten with no explanation."
- Mahatma Gandhi
"Unit be the side of darkeness"
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

Yeah Todd did the Dino conversion in rifter 23. Pretty good stuff though I upgraded a few of them a little. If a lion can get crushing strength I don't see why a dino wouldn't have it... but it's a good Rifter.
Big Red
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by Big Red »

One semi-related question, I forget if I ever bought them, and if I did, I'm not seeing my copies right now, but did Truckin' Turtles and Turtles in Hollywood (whatever the titles were) have any mutant animals in them? I seem to remember one of them having a single new animal, and the other not, but it's been a long time.
Big Red
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by Big Red »

I found my copy of Truckin' Turtles last night. The only animal in it was the Pika, which has already been converted.

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”