With all the talk of Blind Warrior Women art lately...

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Unread post by rat_bastard »

Come on Nekira, Hippie Mamma and that other poster who claims to be made of girl parts, back me up here!

I Just asked Palladium books to spend resources on drawing half naked men that they could be using on drawing half naked women!

don't I get a little credit?
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Unread post by Marrowlight »

rat_bastard wrote:Come on Nekira, Hippie Mamma and that other poster who claims to be made of girl parts, back me up here!

I Just asked Palladium books to spend resources on drawing half naked men that they could be using on drawing half naked women!

don't I get a little credit?

If you survive the coming of the Rifts and the Dark Ages then you're more than welcome to my American Standardized Credits.

;)
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Jason Richards »

rat_bastard wrote:Look I loved the concept of a Swimsuit issue, and I love smut, but the next swimsuit rifter has got to have more substance, you can only go so far with pictures of pretty women.

Like... articles? :-?
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

Jason Richards wrote:
rat_bastard wrote:Look I loved the concept of a Swimsuit issue, and I love smut, but the next swimsuit rifter has got to have more substance, you can only go so far with pictures of pretty women.

you know what I was saying, it was a pretty weak rifter apart from the pretty girls.
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

rat_bastard wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:

you know what I was saying, it was a pretty weak rifter apart from the pretty girls.

Yes, but we know you told your mom you bought it for the articles. :P
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
hahaha NXLA for the win.-- Galactus Kid x2
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
Knowledge is power, power corrupts, study hard, be evil.
Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

Unread post by Subjugator »

Misfit KotLD wrote:The only way a swimsuit issue should have substance is if the issue is delivered by a babe in a bikini. :D

Instead we got Kev in a bikini.

*shudder*

/Sub
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
Rockwolf66
Hero

Unread post by Rockwolf66 »

Heck,

Maybe I can talk my swedish friend into modeling in her purple thong if you need ideas on how to draw things like that. :-D
Apollo Okamura
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Apollo Okamura »

:eek:
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

:shock:

I think I just got my hetero points back....
Library Ogre
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Unread post by Library Ogre »

hippie_mama wrote:i wouldn't complain though...i always *did* wonder what Cyber Knights wear under all that armor...hmm...

Raw flesh, bone, and scar tissue, roughly resembling a combination of uncooked hamburger and Chef Boyardee Beefaroni.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

Misfit KotLD wrote:
rat_bastard wrote::shock:

I think I just got my hetero points back....

Based on what? You have to earn them back. But they'll cost you those 20 Girly Points.

I got Hippie momma to talk about girls "appreciating the female form", thats hot and worth male hetero points.
Library Ogre

Gradea wrote:As a representitive of the "Splugoth Minions Rights" Movement I'd like to say...

*Gets vapories by a giant biological tank for even attempting to think of the concept of rights for the minions of the Splugoth*

Hey, as the result of bio-wizardry, many of them have several rights.

Helps with their ski-boxing.

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
All Palladium Articles
Library Ogre

hippie_mama wrote:
duck-foot wrote:cha babe i have like a huge scar on my rippling pecks (said in the tone of a midwestern surfer)

just looking for clarification...how can a midwesterner be a surfer? i live in the midwest...we don't have an ocean here :P

Remember what was said about lots of scars?

Imagine trying to surf I-70.

All Palladium Articles
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

MrNexx wrote:
hippie_mama wrote:
duck-foot wrote:cha babe i have like a huge scar on my rippling pecks (said in the tone of a midwestern surfer)

just looking for clarification...how can a midwesterner be a surfer? i live in the midwest...we don't have an ocean here :P

Remember what was said about lots of scars?

Imagine trying to surf I-70.

Try I-90. :lol:
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
hahaha NXLA for the win.-- Galactus Kid x2
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
Knowledge is power, power corrupts, study hard, be evil.
ApocalypseZero
Adventurer
Comment: Also known as: Lonnie Langston

Unread post by ApocalypseZero »

Suddenly, after entering the Rifts forum after about a 4 month absence, I am of sound mind to halt production on the BWW costume my wife is creating for the Open House, even if I am having her 'alter' it to cover a bit more. A 6-page frenzy over the BWW is enough to worry me. If you see this at the Open House, BEWARE, horrible pain or even death may be closer than you know. (I'll hide nearby with a cattle prod, knife, or maybe just use my hands to curb this unruly bunch.) :D
Only Time Will Tell, Unfortunately The Bastard Never Speaks.
ApocalypseZero
Adventurer
Comment: Also known as: Lonnie Langston

Unread post by ApocalypseZero »

Misfit KotLD wrote:At least you're not threatening to hit me if my character hits on your wife's character. :D Besides, I'd go for Shemarrian, but that outfit would be more difficult to do.

Well, in game is one thing from real life.

As for alternative costumes, we looked over a few. I was looking for Ramon Perez's 'Pecos Raiders' female leader (comic strip/CCG), contemplated a Staphera, and scoured for some other pictures including Ley Line Walkers and such. Wanted something easy to create but also notable. Settled on the BWW for one costume, and its possible that she might also be showing up as the Angel of Death (Mindwerks cover and/or first full page illustration).

But on topic, you know, there aren't very many pictures of BWW that aren't of the front. Trying to see the details on the back of the headpiece is hard, having only the orginal Main Book cover to use. And what's with this talk of all BWW being bald? I want to say I've seen a picture or read about ones with hair. Maybe I'm wrong though, but it seems possible. Guess that will be another 'alteration' to the design.
Only Time Will Tell, Unfortunately The Bastard Never Speaks.
Apollo Okamura

Hey ApocalypseZero,
Kudos to your wife creating a BWW for the Open House. Can't wait to see it... in a non-threatening, purely platonic way. :oops:

Anyhoo... While redrawing the BWW for the D-Bees book, I found the helmet to be pretty easy to figure out, I just extended the same textured rim found on the front along the back.
Actually, the hardest part I found to design was the boots since you only see the tops of them on the main Rifts book cover.

As for hair, given that they're primarily a slave race, I wouldn't be suprised if they all have the same hair-do to impede any individualism, most likely shaved. Of course, being forced to wear that bathing-cap of a helmet all the time I'm sure they'd have some really bad hat-hair otherwise! Individual Altarains though I could easily see them having a full head of hair, short or long, and probably chucking their helmet at the first opportunity!. :lol:
Rockwolf66
Hero

Unread post by Rockwolf66 »

ApocalypseZero wrote:But on topic, you know, there aren't very many pictures of BWW that aren't of the front. Trying to see the details on the back of the headpiece is hard, having only the orginal Main Book cover to use. And what's with this talk of all BWW being bald? I want to say I've seen a picture or read about ones with hair. Maybe I'm wrong though, but it seems possible. Guess that will be another 'alteration' to the design.

Seige of Tokleen #6, page 121 has a BWW shot that is of mixed angles.
Library Ogre

Let us see the Blind, Apollo!

All Palladium Articles
Apollo Okamura

BWW locker room pic its is!! :ok:
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

Kevin had better not do the cover of this swimsuit issue...
Ridley
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Ridley »

hippie_mama wrote:
EPIC wrote:
rat_bastard wrote:Kevin had better not do the cover of this swimsuit issue...

more importantly, Kevin must not appear on the cover of this swimsuit issue.

*snort-laughs*

Seriously though...as before mentioned, let's not forget to put something in there for the ladies :fl:

If there is, then im not buying it. :D
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

hippie_mama wrote:
EPIC wrote:

*snort-laughs*

Seriously though...as before mentioned, let's not forget to put something in there for the ladies :fl:

You mean for the twelve year old FBI agents right?
Apollo Okamura

What would you like to see Hippie_Mama?
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

EPIC wrote:
Apollo Okamura wrote:What would you like to see Hippie_Mama?

she wants to see a Blind Warrior Women getting it on with a Shemarian (in an FCC friendly sort of way of course)! :ok:

Once again, two Asexual species, it may look hot but it is not hot! Try elf chicks, dnorr devil hotties, female versions of whatever species Jason Richards is, Cat girls and other sci-fi standards.
Chaos
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Chaos »

rat_bastard wrote:Once again, two Asexual species, it may look hot but it is not hot! Try elf chicks, dnorr devil hotties, female versions of whatever species Jason Richards is, Cat girls and other sci-fi standards.

Theres an entire species! :shock: you are lying right? This world could not handle an entire species of obnoxious arrogant self gratifying quick witted highly passionate opinionated sharp tempered writers :eek:

Thanks RB I'll have nightmares for a month now :-?

Doesn't that thought scare anyone else? I know Jason must be scared to death at the thought :P

One Jason is good for the world, more than that and we have to call in Haz-mat teams and quarantine the area! :ok:
Jason Richards

Unread post by Jason Richards »

Chaos wrote:
rat_bastard wrote:Once again, two Asexual species, it may look hot but it is not hot! Try elf chicks, dnorr devil hotties, female versions of whatever species Jason Richards is, Cat girls and other sci-fi standards.

Theres an entire species! :shock: you are lying right? This world could not handle an entire species of obnoxious arrogant self gratifying quick witted highly passionate opinionated sharp tempered writers :eek:

Doesn't that thought scare anyone else? I know Jason must be scared to death at the thought :P

One Jason is good for the world, more than that and we have to call in Haz-mat teams and quarantine the area! :ok:
[size=0]What few of you realize is that this is all a facade that I've perfected to drum up interest and sell more books.[/size]
I'm glad to see that I've made such an impression. :D
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

Jason "Josh Singsapaugh" Richards wrote:
Chaos wrote:

[size=0]What few of you realize is that this is all a facade that I've perfected to drum up interest and sell more books.[/size]
I'm glad to see that I've made such an impression. :D

Quiet Josh! I wasn't talking about you! :P
Last edited by rat_bastard on Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Doom III
Knight

Re: With all the talk of Blind Warrior Women art lately...

Unread post by Dr. Doom III »

Jason Richards wrote:this question came to mind. Would they know if you installed a camera in their locker room? I mean... they're blind!

Dude they're Sploog slaves. They are totally used to being watched 24/7. :)
"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-George Orwell
***Posting of articles does not imply endorsement of such***
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

let us keep the comments clean.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Reddenedone
Adventurer

Unread post by Reddenedone »

Ridley wrote:
hippie_mama wrote:
EPIC wrote:

*snort-laughs*

If there is, then im not buying it. :D

Would you feel better if they put a warning page right before the hawt males section?

Edit: A scantly clad young Joseph Prosek is a damned good idea....
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Re:

Unread post by Tor »

Apollo Okamura wrote:I got asked to draw Erin Tarn instead! :lol:

I notice that on the back of Rifts Madhaven that a colored version of your Erin Tarn art (which ends up being on pages 55 and 56 inside Rifter 35, only black and white) was initially slated to be the cover.

Do you know what ended up changing this, and is there a copy of the full color Erin Tarn poster sans Rifter title around somewhere?
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

An impressive display of Thread Necromancy well done sir.
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

BWW turn a blind eye to necromancy, so should you.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse

Return to “Rifts®”