Names

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MASTERMIND
Adventurer
Comment: I game... Therefore I am...

Unread post by MASTERMIND »

Samuel "Draco" Jergins, Human Ley Line Walker

My first Rifts character.
rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Unread post by rat_bastard »

Me and my dad both try to incorporate the names of great Scotch Distillery's into our character's names.

So far I have a wizard/cleric named "Talisker", a Cyber Knight named "Dev Machellen" and a Eugenic Hero named "Dr Oban"
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
DocS
Adventurer

Unread post by DocS »

A juicer who spouted hellfire and brimstone sermons while delivering righteous vengeance upon the unholy spawn which plagued the world. Naruni Plasma pistol bursting out perdition at high speeds.

He'd even taken fusion blocks and wrapped them in book-covers saying "holy bible", for in them, he would bring deliverance to the demonspawn.

His name?

Gideon.
Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

Current Max Grimm atlantean spacer

All time: Greyaxe Woolven wizard, Palladium fantasy.
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
Snuffy
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Snuffy »

DamonS wrote:A juicer who spouted hellfire and brimstone sermons while delivering righteous vengeance upon the unholy spawn which plagued the world. Naruni Plasma pistol bursting out perdition at high speeds.

He'd even taken fusion blocks and wrapped them in book-covers saying "holy bible", for in them, he would bring deliverance to the demonspawn.

His name?

Gideon.

and here I was thinking John Prophet.

My favorite character name was Nepac. No last name.
MrMom
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by MrMom »

no current

My best Sandstone
Tags
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The problem with world is all the people.

Unread post by Tags »

Chrystch'lq'lq'lq or just Jugger.
Scrud
Explorer
Comment: Truth is subjective, which is the very reason I must rely on you to make the right choice.
Location: Alone pondering whether or not I'm a Dopplaganger or not, whether or not I'm doing the right thing

Unread post by Scrud »

8th level Goding, Interdemensional bounty hunter for the Hindu Pantheon, and in direct command from Brahma him self, One of the three knights and saviors of the cosmic forge,Wanted by Rynclith(don't qoute the spelling) for an unlimited bounty,and responsible for the deaths of 1256(yes I keep count) Demons of assorted stature.

DemonsBane,Chronos,Crycilthrs,Blighter(as known to the demons)

But his fiends just call him Bane
-Floops of the Megaverse beware, Scrud the Flooper Slayer is on the Prowl

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

My favorite PC of all time... well it was an old Marvel Superheroes character named Savic Forvetties (it was munchkin) it was a Changeling with muliple personalities. Each personality was essentially a seperate superhero type. They were a mutant, experiment, construct, deity, and changling. Other than that I can't really remember him.

My current favorites are my NPCs they are twins and here is Ashley's bio on Nekira's website hope you enjoy the reading... caution it is somewhat graphic. http://nekirasudacne.proboards83.com/in ... 1158346981
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

Unread post by Subjugator »

Mick McGuire
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
Marcethus
Champion

Unread post by Marcethus »

I have no real recents though I have a chara getting into a campaign online that is one of my favorites: Lord Shakar Anasasi True Atlantean Astral Mage.

Another is from dnd 2e and that's Valas Kilsek 11th level drow? mage
yes the ? is on purpose he died and got brought back as more than drow so he's kinda odd,
Scrud
Explorer
Comment: Truth is subjective, which is the very reason I must rely on you to make the right choice.
Location: Alone pondering whether or not I'm a Dopplaganger or not, whether or not I'm doing the right thing

Unread post by Scrud »

sawg138 wrote:
Scrud wrote:8th level Goding, Interdemensional bounty hunter for the Hindu Pantheon, and in direct command from Brahma him self, One of the three knights and saviors of the cosmic forge,Wanted by Rynclith(don't qoute the spelling) for an unlimited bounty,and responsible for the deaths of 1256(yes I keep count) Demons of assorted stature.

DemonsBane,Chronos,Crycilthrs,Blighter(as known to the demons)

But his fiends just call him Bane
An unlimited bounty? Que?
He would sell his empire(If he had to) to get his slimy tentacles on "Bane", He has really gone down hill in the game I'm running in. He's developed about half a dozen progressive insanities and shows no signs of slowwing down. Needless to say I keep a pretty low profile hence, some of the aliases
-Floops of the Megaverse beware, Scrud the Flooper Slayer is on the Prowl

Rockwolf66
Hero

Unread post by Rockwolf66 »

My Current Character is Isabella, a rather fun young woman. I don't know what else to call a woman who is a Lesbian, Genius, Professional Thief, Chaos Mage, and has a few skeletons in her closet.

As far as Rifts Characters go I would have to say, John Thrasher

But my all time Favorite is Maria Murphy. I have a partial psychological profile for her already.
"Having met a few brits over here i wonder about them. The Military ones I met through my dad as a kid seem to be the most ruthless men on the planet..." -Steve Hobbs
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

First Rifts charactrs name was/is Hugh Godly - a TW. A name I thought very suiting of TW's. :D

Favourite is Bremmold cos he's my favourite character so it comes witht he territory. 8)

Worst names (in Bremmolds opinion)- The Sea King, Necrom, Captain <add pirate name here> , Bracula, Brokum, Br<add multiple personality name here> , Sunder Blackrock, King Kai, Jaason, Wadlock, Dawd, but most of all Oberon (all this hassle for a lowser 20K)... :x

Best crap name ever used - Candy Mouse (a Nightbane Underground Railroad girl). :oops:
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
Soldier of Od
Hero

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

Oh, you're funny.

Candy Mouse was a fantastic character. Only game where I actually felt scared! I now run if I see a street light blink out.

It's not my fault that Bremmold has so many enemies (most of which you spelt wrong, by the way). And multiple personalities. And weighs 450 lbs. And is the only diabolist on Palladium who can't read runes. Well, maybe partly my fault.

Anyway, this is a Rifts forum, so stop going on about Palladium and nightbane!
Vinny
Adventurer

Unread post by Vinny »

First and favortie: Anit-Monster named Socrates (Sew-crates) Johnson
The Phoenix is Coming!
Lord_Dalgard
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: CoH/CoV Global @Frontovik

Unread post by Lord_Dalgard »

Chello!

Just finished playing a (former, now reinstated) ISS Peacekeeper named James Henry who went by the alias of Max Crenshaw.

Currently playing an Elf Mystic named Dalgard.
Anthony N. Emmel
Proud Member of CLD 2.0
GM of the Guardians of the Polar Bear

"Those blast points are too precise for Pecos raiders. Only
Coalition Deadboys are that accurate."
--Unknown Cyber Knight in CS Lone Star.

+425 Movie Geek Points!
GreenGhost
Adventurer

Unread post by GreenGhost »

I still have my first character that I ever wrote up for Palladium (in '87). My PF character's name is Sabor.
Semper Fi
OOH-RAH!
0331/0321
Kagashi
Champion

Re: Names

Unread post by Kagashi »

K20A2_S wrote:What's your current character name?

What has been your all-time favorite character's name?

Current Characters:
1) Kagashi* (means "scarecrow" in Japanese): REF cyclone pilot in Merc Town.
2) Francis Grillo/Slash'n Jack Jaggers: a HU2 enchanted item superhero with a secret identity.
3) Nic'Nefsic (although not spelled correctly, it loosly means 'go "f" yourself' in Arabic), a Chaing-Ku Temporal Wizard.

*Kagashi has seen many different incarnations in the past, including an RDF Veritech Pilot and a martial artist demon hunter.

Favorite name ever? Either "Hiro Yuki" (Nightbane graphic designer) or "Shick de la putain" (an AD&D Fighter/Cleric with a really bad French accent).
I want to see from Palladium:
Updated Aug 2015
-Rifts: Dark Woods/Deep South, Space 110 PA, Scandinavia
-Mechanoids: Space (MDC)
-Robotech: Errata for Marines timeline, Masters Deluxe with SC and UEEF gear, Spaceships
-Updated Errata for post-2006 printings of Rifts books
-Searchable, quality PDFs/E-pubs of current Rifts titles

Return to “Rifts®”