YARRR

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

I was the Game Master... :bandit:
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
ApocalypseZero
Adventurer
Comment: Also known as: Lonnie Langston

Unread post by ApocalypseZero »

I was wondering if someone was going to make a "who's in Braden's sig pic post?" and here it is.

You may remember my late entrance, playing a Human Imperial Pilot, and thusly doing nothing except toying with the "parachuting" Kreeghor and maybe beating him with the Flying Fang once. After that, I ate 4-6 Cruise Missiles for 3900 M.D.! Character name I can't remember, but I am Lonnie, the giant in the Red Rifts Movie T-Shirt that can be seen in the very back on Braden's sig pic.
Only Time Will Tell, Unfortunately The Bastard Never Speaks.
tenknifefoot
D-Bee

Unread post by tenknifefoot »

I didn't play but I did wander in and hand out some beers...
...and my P.P. is huge!!

--Mad Mike the juicer, Palladium open house 2007
Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

Hey, Im the guy on the far left in the black rifts t-shirt. I played (for the second time in as many years) Mawh, the Wolven heavy weapons expert and yet another wolven operatior who was a little combat shy but earned the call sign, Overkill, due to his dependancy on vollies of missiles.

Opening that cruiser up was the highligh of the saturday night game, or was it surviving the nukes,,, more later
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

tenknifefoot wrote:I didn't play but I did wander in and hand out some beers...

Thanks for the Bud, and congradulations again on yoru wifes prize for her creative writing. You were also playing in our Friday night game as well. You were on of the IDF militamen, in Bradens thunderclud galaxy game.
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
tenknifefoot
D-Bee

Unread post by tenknifefoot »

Yep.

I was curious, was there a storyline or setting tie-in between Braden's two games?
...and my P.P. is huge!!

--Mad Mike the juicer, Palladium open house 2007
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

the Friday night game was a stand-alone.

But my Saturday afternoon game at the warehouse, and the Sat after hours game were directly linked. Characters from one even showed up in the other for a bit.
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.

Return to “Palladium Open House”