randomer item table

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

#99 A murder wraith that continuously recites the part in Hamlet with Horatio's skull.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

#100 Some moron sitting and a long dead computer clapping gleefully while chanting I finally got 100... I finally got 100. If he is touched you suddenly get Zer0 K@y'ed and forget everything. EVERYTHING, what you were doing there, why your touching this guy, who you are, what that thing is at the end of that other thing that is touching that thing and most of all to breath.

OK yet another list ended. Some strike up the band then call a nuclear strike and then strike up another list.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Rimmerdal
Knight
Comment: Official Member of the 'Transformers don't need Humans Club'

Unread post by Rimmerdal »

#1 the Entire DVD collection of anything Bruce Cambel appeared in, A book entitled "If Chins could talk" and a case Old Spice.
taalismn wrote:
Rimmerdal wrote:mmm Rifts street meat..

Flooper. Fried, broiled, or chipped.
It's like eating Chinese.
FLOOP! And you're hungry again.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Rimmerdal wrote:#1 the Entire DVD collection of anything Bruce Cambel appeared in, A book entitled "If Chins could talk" and a case Old Spice.
:? I don't get the case of old spice part...
Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin
Comment: Full of Love and C-4, give me a hug.

Unread post by Mech-Viper Prime »

#2. a cup of coins with some mutant mouse face on the coins.

(Zer0 Kay , he is doing old spice commercials)
Ravenwing wrote:"Killing Dbee's isn't murder, they aren't human, it's pest control!"

Zardoz wrote:You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your God gave you the gift of the Gun. The Gun is good!
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Mech-Viper Prime wrote:#2. a cup of coins with some mutant mouse face on the coins.

:-? What is it now for underchin anti-persperant?
Rimmerdal
Knight

Zer0 Kay wrote:
Mech-Viper Prime wrote:#2. a cup of coins with some mutant mouse face on the coins.

Well, you know what they say about men with big chins.... :P
taalismn wrote:

Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Rimmerdal wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:

Well, you know what they say about men with big chins.... :P

They have more to shave? :P
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
hahaha NXLA for the win.-- Galactus Kid x2
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
Knowledge is power, power corrupts, study hard, be evil.
Rimmerdal
Knight

#3: Electric Razor and several attachments, Bikini and a bottle taquilla.
taalismn wrote:

Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin
Comment: Full of Love and C-4, give me a hug.

Unread post by Mech-Viper Prime »

#4 a "lucky" rabbit foot(hope it bring more luck to you then it did the rabbit)
Ravenwing wrote:"Killing Dbee's isn't murder, they aren't human, it's pest control!"

Zardoz wrote:You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your God gave you the gift of the Gun. The Gun is good!
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Mech-Viper Prime wrote:#4 a "lucky" rabbit foot(hope it bring more luck to you then it did the rabbit)
Thought that one was already done in one of the previous lists.

Hey has someone already organized the last list? Maybe put links to the other complete lists in this thread too.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

#6: A small plastic sign that reads "How do you keep an idiot busy? see other side"
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
Lagos
D-Bee

Unread post by Lagos »

Number Seven at last: A Talking Wombat Named Steve with a backpack mounted Wilks Laser Pistol.
'Ring ding day leee ohh Ring ding ding dally ooo'
Ogapogo in Mt.Shasta singing a song.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Nxla666 wrote:#6: A small plastic sign that reads "How do you keep an idiot busy? see other side"
#8 The other side of the sign that says "How do you keep an idiot busy? see other side"
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

#9 a simular sign to 8 and 6 with the addition of bullet holes... you also hear dueling banjos in the distance.
abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

#12.a rabbit gurded by a monty python
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

#13 A soild suit of armor lying infront of a rabbit.

#14 The wiffle ball to number ten is found... several miles away from the bat.
Ravenwing
Hero
Comment: Chaplain of the CS.

Unread post by Ravenwing »

lol, I got the tables sent to me ,and some really freaking sweet character sheets. These tables are great, I love'em.
9voltkilowatt
Adventurer

Unread post by 9voltkilowatt »

#15: A bag of alien pretzels. Interestingly enough they are formed into shapes that the Megaverse has decreed are impossible ...roll to save V.S. Insanity at a -3.

If you fail you gain a permanent +1 to save V.S. Insanity as your mind has already seen and explained away a true conundrum.

If you succeed you gain a permanent fear of *true shapes*, sorry, even Elder Beings aren't supposed to comprehend a level of existence as fundamental as *true shapes*.

*true shapes* = I leave it up to your own imagination as to what "true shapes" are.
Last edited by 9voltkilowatt on Sun May 13, 2007 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

9voltkilowatt wrote:#15: A bag of alien pretzels. Interestingly enough they are formed into shapes that the Megaverse has decreed are impossible ...roll to save V.S. Insanity at a -3.

If you fail you gain a permanent +1 to save V.S. Insanity as your mind has already seen and explained away a true conundrum.

If you succeed you gain a permanent fear of *true shapes*, sorry, even Elder Beings aren't supposed to comprehend a level of existence as fundamental as *true shapes*.

*true shapes* = I leave it up to your own imagination as to "what true" shapes are.

Non-Euclidean pretzels. Yum!!

8]
Eureka!
I Want Rifts : Australia II & III...!!
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

# 16.

1d6+5 packets of Magic Gumtm (the kind that pops when you place it in your mouth).

When chewed and placed on a wound, heals, 3d6 SDC, 2d6 HP, or 1d4 MDC. If placed on a piece of damaged armour (body armour, PA, vehicle armour...), restores 1d3+3 MDC, or 1d6x10 SDC.

If the total is more than the maximum allowed, it's retained for 1d6x20 minutes, before dissipating.

If chewed and placed on a pierced spacesuit or spaceship hull, it will remain intact and repressurized for 2d6x10 minutes.

If placed in a fluid straight from the packet, it will render any poison neutral.

If sprinkled onto food, it will make it taste like a banquet, no matter how poor the food actually is.

There are reputed to be many more uses for this Magic Gum, more then even the unknown inventor had planned.
Eureka!
Mithrindir
D-Bee

Unread post by Mithrindir »

# 17 New Lazlo Barbie
9voltkilowatt
Adventurer

# 18: A rare and powerful runic statue known as the "Golden Goblin of the fourth Age". Amongst its many powers are the abilities to mesmerize "weavers of the black arts" and can "cut a shine" like nobodies business.

*Thank you Korgoth of Barbaria.* :D
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

K20A2_S wrote:#22 - Old Cheeeseburger....

Probably a Mc Donalds burger. We did an experiment in science in highschool. Teacher bought either a Mc Cheese burger or a Big Mac, un wrapped it and placed it on a plate on the windowsill.

For a month.

We were doing microbiology or something like that. At the end of the month, we had to check the burger for any new growths....and there were none.

So one of the students picked it up, blew off the dust, and ate it. He didn't get sick either.

Talk about added preservatives.
Eureka!
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

A print of Scream, except it looks like Cherico.
Eureka!
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

#26 The missing giant two pronged fork from the set in #25... and a video of the "Ewwweee, I guarantee" cajun chef guy.
Chuck McDaniel
Explorer

Unread post by Chuck McDaniel »

# 27 My sanity and money. I know i put 'em some where!?

Chuck
It's God's job to judge the D-bees, It's our job to arrange the meeting! -Smiling Jack SAMAS bumper sticker.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

#28 yOu FinD yOuR MiND... and Now EVeRy WaNTs a PIEce of iT.
If anyone picks this up it causes everyone else to desire it, they become agressive. Crazies can't help but pick it up.
MDGiest
Wanderer

Unread post by MDGiest »

32%-New Kids on the block single cassette tape (all those who listen to it must roll for a random insanity immediately!) :shock: :?
"I don't care who's right..Let's go kill something." Graffiti at Newtown

"You are the dumbest...smart person, I've ever met!" (Ive forgoteen who said it, but damn it was funny)
MDGiest
Wanderer

Unread post by MDGiest »

sawg138 wrote:90. A functioning Cherry 5000 android.

LOL, good one! I love that movie....and I have idea why...

Mike

"You are the dumbest...smart person, I've ever met!" (Ive forgoteen who said it, but damn it was funny)
MDGiest
Wanderer

Unread post by MDGiest »

plata_knight wrote:#63. A set of CD's titled "The Best of the Spice Girls".

34% a DVD labeled "Spice Girls Go To Hue Henfer's" in NTSC format...so no DVD player in NA will play it, sorry!

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

#35- A set of ten sided dice that when rolled will convert any percent signs to number signs, within a 20' area.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

#37- A leather map tube is found on the ground. On it you read
On the ground
on a wall
On your chest
Does not matter
you will dig
and dig without rest.

Inside the tube is a map which has an aged map of the area with a dashed line that goes from where you happened to pick it up through accurate landmarks to an X. As you move the line will shorten and the map will become more detailed. The map will lead to the nearest X which is marking "the spot." If the character follows the map and finds the X they will be overcome with the urge to command everyone to dig. People on the X have a 5% chance of resisting the command +1%/foot beyond 5', so at 95' it has no effect. Where the X is doesn't matter the tube is supposed to read On the ground; On the wall; On the chest; Does not matter; you will dig; and dig without rest. How to avoid... don't open the tube or don't follow the map to the end.
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

A heavily chewed stick. Closer inspection reveals that the stick has been chewed upon by something with sharp teeth, like some sort of carnivore. Did I mention that the stick is about the size of a large tree trunk? In fact, it is a large tree trunk, and is the favourate chew toy of a Rhino Buffalo that has undergone a M.O.M conversion by some demented cyber-scientist (who also became a short lived chew toy...).

The Rhino-Buffalo (aka Buffy), has lost his favourate chew toy and will by mighty angry when he finds someone else playing with his 'stick'.
Eureka!
Borast
Champion

Unread post by Borast »

39 - The Cosmic Forge on vacation...Any reaction except completely ignoring it will result in the character being instantly and permanently removed from the Universe, dropped onto Dyvaal with a 30 metre tall glowing arrow floating above and behind the character, and an overwhelming need to spend the rest of his/her (now) immortal life tossing "Yo Mama" comments at everything that moves. (And promptly forgetting the fatal beating then received upon regaining consciousness.)

And you thought the Forge's sense of humour ended with the "kick me" sign on the back of the robe of the TGE Emperor...

40 - An I.O.U. from Splyncryth for several billion Galactic Credits...in the finder's name. Payable on demand. (Forged, but, hey...only Splyncryth and the GM know that niggly little detail).
Fnord

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

#41---Knuckle Sandwich
A massively built Juicer with a mohawk, and enough gold trim and jewelry on his arms and harness rig/body armor to qualify as a Glitterboy runs out of nowhere, screaming 'Fool!", punches/slaps 1d4 random PCs, then goes running back to where-ever he came from...
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
verdilak
Adventurer

Unread post by verdilak »

43. A small William Shatner doll, that when picked up, turns into the real thing, only is now MDC. And he. Wont. Shut. Up. Ever. No. Matter. What. And he decided to stay with the person who touched him. Forever.
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

#44.

A Turncoat. This is a high fashion longcoat, that has been made out of the top of the line MDC materials to give protection to the wearer. MDC to be determined by the GM.

However, this coat makes the wearer turn on his friends & family. At first, it's just minor things, like waking up the next morning and thinking 'this guys a jerk', when they've been life long mates. Over a period of 6 months, it goes from a minor dislike, to complete hatred. So much in fact, that after 6 months to the day, the very next argument will make the wearer go completely ballistic.

When this happens, the coat grants 2000 MDC, a force field that had 500 MDC which regenerates at 20MDC a round. It also grants the abilities to See the Invisible, Fly, Impervious to Energy and Invisibility (Superior), as well as an aura of Fear, all at 10th level of effect if applicable.

The coat can only be discarded if destroyed, or some other method determined by the GM.

8]
Eureka!
9voltkilowatt
Adventurer

CyCo wrote:#44. A Turncoat. This is a high fashion longcoat, that has been made out of the top of the line MDC materials to give protection to the wearer. MDC to be determined by the GM.

Thats awesome!

45. Another mans shoes.

The first being to place them on their feet is forced to walk a mile (direction determined by the GM) to see how it feels. At the end of this walk the player gets to make another roll on this table.
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

# 46.

A bottle of Jolt Cola is found on the ground. Although 300+ years old, it is still fizzy and the bottle sealed. Labeling on the body is slightly faded but in good condition.

Anyone opening the bottle lets out a violent arc of lightning. Everyone within 60 feet take 6d6 md, everyone from 61 feet to 80 feet take 2d6 md.

Anyone who survives has a bonus of + 4 to initiative, + 2 to dodge/auto dodge/parry/auto parry, and a +6 to perception checks. They also have a cola taste in their mouths. All bonuses last for 24 hours.

If anyone drinks the cola after the lighting strikes, they'll receive an additional bonus of + 2d6 to both PP and SPD. This also lasts 24 hours. They'll also find that the cola is chilled. Only the first person drinking from the bottle gains the benefits to attributes.

If a Shocker survives the lightning &/or drinks from the bottle, he gains double the effects.
Eureka!
verdilak
Adventurer

Unread post by verdilak »

#48 A dirty and dingy shoebox that contains the entire internet up to the day the Rifts came. Of course, if you open it, you have to roll a 16+ on initiative to close it quickly enough or else you lose the internet, which will, after some time, become mutated by the Rifts and the magic, and will become an unstopable monster that has all the information and power of the internet at it's disposal. Soon you will see people curse by this thing to have magical billboards appear over their heads whenever you speak to them. And so on.
beatobur
D-Bee

Unread post by beatobur »

#56 A magical little toy that has a bear on a unicycle smoking a cigarette and juggling balls. It will do this indefinitely. CURSED Will cause the owner to giggle continuously.
You... you killed me trying to heal me, this is the best campaign ever.

CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

#58.

A bath sponge. No matter where it's found, it's always wet. Can be sucked on to provide .5 days of water to a single human a day. But if sucked on, it tastes like soap, but at least it will help you stay alive just a little longer...
Eureka!
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

#62 A box of rocks found with #59. This one will inevitabley be opened after the contents of the other box are tested.

If the players consume these they will 'increase' their I.Q. to that of a box of rocks... yeah there stupid now.
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

#69 (dude!)

A severed head is found on the ground. When the party walk around to the front, it speaks to them. It tells them it is a genie, and if reunited with it's body, it will grant 3 wishes.

If it really belongs to a genie, or some form of devil, is up to the GM. Same with the wishes.
Eureka!
bigbobsr6000
Hero

Unread post by bigbobsr6000 »

#70. A pair of Rose Colored Glasses. If you don't know the story of these glasses, the wearer sees everything as "Rosey". All is fine, no danger, everything is peaceful, humorous, etc.
Mephisto: You have some morbid fantasies. I like it (okay)
pblackcrow:"If anyone deserves this it's you! (thwak) LOL...All in fun."
Natasha: Bob you're deadly. I like it.
Misfit KotLD: You're Gamer Bi-Polar.
Sanford: Excellent concept, Big Bob!
sasha: I think Bob gets the JUST A GAME award....for life.
Jerell: You sir, are ruthless, and that is why I like you.
bigbobsr6000
Hero

Unread post by bigbobsr6000 »

#72. A glass slipper.
Mephisto: You have some morbid fantasies. I like it (okay)
pblackcrow:"If anyone deserves this it's you! (thwak) LOL...All in fun."
Natasha: Bob you're deadly. I like it.
Misfit KotLD: You're Gamer Bi-Polar.
Sanford: Excellent concept, Big Bob!
sasha: I think Bob gets the JUST A GAME award....for life.
Jerell: You sir, are ruthless, and that is why I like you.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

#73: a working copy of Metalocalypse(sp?) special edition.
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

A block and tackle. Can be used to lift engines out of a car, and the usual heavy lifting one uses a block & tackle for.

Also, gives a %10 bonus on seduction roles.

8]
Eureka!
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

#78 You find someone elses hair stuck in your significant others zipper!

Return to “Rifts®”