which dvd?

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

AuroraKet
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by AuroraKet »

Protoculture Edition is basically Remastered with a few extra perks, I believe. If you like extras, go for it, if not, I'd almost say get remastered.

As for Shadow Chronicles, whichever version you think you want. I liked some of the extras, but as Taal said, there really aren't that many for the extra price. Though the new box and art are nice.
Currently Playing:

Robotech: Rising Sun hosted by Chris
Robotech 2044: Tales of the Misfits Next Generation hosted by RyuDraconis
Robotech 2042: Getting the Goods hosted by silvermoon383

Will update when another is added. :)

Oh! And Support LibreOffice! Or OpenOffice. Don't be dominated by Microcrap greed!
AuroraKet
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by AuroraKet »

Well, since Protoculture edition is just rebadged Remastered, well... a lot of places don't actually carry remastered anymore, tho. And some places you can get a complete set of PC edition, cause its the newest one. And... Once you have it, you should consider Shadow Chronicles. ;) The sequel is already in the works. ;)
Currently Playing:

Robotech: Rising Sun hosted by Chris
Robotech 2044: Tales of the Misfits Next Generation hosted by RyuDraconis
Robotech 2042: Getting the Goods hosted by silvermoon383

Will update when another is added. :)

Oh! And Support LibreOffice! Or OpenOffice. Don't be dominated by Microcrap greed!
Tiree
Champion
Comment: Token Right Wing Fascist Totalitarian
"Never hit a man while he's down. Kick them, it's easier" - The Hunt

Unread post by Tiree »

I would say: look on ebay! There are people like me, who bought the original, who would go for the remastered, but may try and sell their older set.
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Get the big blue box. It has all three of the original series in one set. The extras are cool too! You'd have to go out and get the "Shadow Chronicles" seperately, but that's not too bad.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”