Macross Frontier

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Aramanthus
Monk

Re: Macross Frontier

Unread post by Aramanthus »

I think Ranka is going to rule that Miss Macros Contest. And she can sing, where Minmei (American version) could not sing to save her life! That is part of the reason we still warm our dice up to "Killing Minmei!"
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

LOL!! I think you hit it on the head with that statement Darkmax! :D
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

In my Robotech Sentinels campaign ages ago, the Ikazuchi carrier the PC's were on had a punk-band formed of VF pilots & destroid grunts.
Their #1 song at all "happy-hour" functions were; 'Min-mei go away, or you'll be blown away' & 'Lets throw Min-Mei out the airlock!'

Obviously a complete 180 had occoured in regrads to her ;-)

-ahem- Meanwhile in the Macross games I've run, sentiments were slightly more favourable to her memory. Only because the TRUE Min-Mei could at least carry a tune-in-a-bucket...unlike her anglo voiced evil clone sister over at the Robotech studio ;) :D
Bind the body to the opened mind

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

DhAkael wrote:In my Robotech Sentinels campaign ages ago, the Ikazuchi carrier the PC's were on had a punk-band formed of VF pilots & destroid grunts.
Their #1 song at all "happy-hour" functions were; 'Min-mei go away, or you'll be blown away' & 'Lets throw Min-Mei out the airlock!'

-ahem- Meanwhile in the Macross games I've run, sentiments were slightly more favourable to her memory. Only because the TRUE Min-Mei could at least carry a tune-in-a-bucket...unlike her anglo voiced evil clone sister over at the Robotech studio ;) :D
LOL :lol:
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Unread post by Library Ogre »

DhAkael wrote:In my Robotech Sentinels campaign ages ago, the Ikazuchi carrier the PC's were on had a punk-band formed of VF pilots & destroid grunts.

Well, given the age difference between Sentinels and Macross characters, it makes sense that they'd not be particularly fond of it... and there's probably a retro-fad dedicated to it.

Imagine the Zentradei kid's... their parents first music was Minmei. They listened to it all the time. When they get out and get to listen to other things, it would be like going from a desert to an open bar.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
MacrossManual
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by MacrossManual »

The female singer who voiced Lynn Minmay in the original Macross (Mari Ijima) is a fantastic vocalist. Sure the music has to be to your tastes to get much out of it, but Mari is undeniably a talented singer if nothing else. :)

So far, I'm loving the Macross Frontier soundtrack. But it's Yoko Kanno, probably the best music artist in Japanese popular music, so I'm pleased with it. "Triangular" is fantastic and I really like the ending theme as well (which reminds me of her work on Cowboy Bebop). I also like the track they play during Alto's montage, which reminds me of Kanno's western-like theme for Isamu from Macross Plus. Overall, the soundtrack is hitting all the right beats just like the show. Gotta love it :)
Shawn Merrow
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

A XviD version of episode 2 finally came out last night. The series is looking good so far. :)

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

Darkmax wrote:

The original Seiyu for Minmei is also doing her english voice in the redubbed-remastered ADV version of the original Macross series. IIjima Mari is her name and she's currently a US citizen. She didn't become the biggest Japanese anime pop idol for nothing during those years.

As I said..the TRUE Min-mei at least has a better following ;)
The original Robotech voice actress (and the songs) were abysmal. I mean Vogon poetry bad :shock:

Leaves of the lotus rise

MacrossManual
Dungeon Crawler

DhAkael wrote:The original Robotech voice actress (and the songs) were abysmal. I mean Vogon poetry bad :shock:

HAHAHAHAA! That's comedy gold. I mean "42" comedy gold :) :lol:
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Last edited by Colonel Wolfe on Sat May 03, 2008 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Aramanthus
Monk

I like most of the origianal voice actors and actoresses. I'm sure the Japanese version's singing is superior to the Anmerican's singing. I agree about it being as bad as Vogon Poetry. I love hearing Yokko Kanno's work on a series. There is just something to it that just makes it more cinematic. She is truly an AWESOME person in the music industry.

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

I'm a fan of Yokko Kanno's music! Never had a problem with it!

HH....FIE
MacrossManual
Dungeon Crawler

I think I like the diversity of Kanno's work the most. She can do jpop with the best of them, but she also does fantastic arrangements, orchestral music and utilization of world music influences (hehehe, seems so weird to categorize North American-style music as "world music" when consdiering musical influences from a Japanese persepctive). Macross Frontier is an amazing integrated whole as far as the score, yet there are so many different styles and genres of music that are part of the soundtrack. I think Yoko Kanno is definitely one of the top music acts in anime and has been for over a decade now. Her scores in Macross Plus, Cowboy Bebop, and now Frontier are some of the best and most memorable in anime.
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

Darkmax wrote:she's one of those talents that should be widely promoted... you know like Kitaro, only better!

I'm kinda sad... no Kitaro on the shelves at my city's music stores... well a couple of his "best of" :-(
...and Yoko Kano is still conisdered an "Import only" so anything she's worked on anime-wise is an import and therefor costs $50+ :badbad: :x

Leaves of the lotus rise

MacrossManual
Dungeon Crawler

More Macross goodness with pictures from episode #5.

Spoiler:
Alto and Sheryl in a spat
http://www.new-un-spacy.com/miscellaneous/mf-ep05-angry.jpg

Alto and Klan (at full size) watch Sheryl drawing
http://www.new-un-spacy.com/miscellaneous/mf-ep05-klan2.jpg

Fighter from the Macross Galaxy Fleet (with fold booster visible below)
http://www.new-un-spacy.com/miscellaneous/mf-ep05-mgalaxyfighter.jpg

Mr. Brila
http://www.new-un-spacy.com/miscellaneous/mf-ep05-mrbilra.jpg

Ranka strikes a classic Minmay pose
http://www.new-un-spacy.com/miscellaneous/mf-ep05-rankareach.jpg

A possible intimate moment for Sheryl and Alto?
http://www.new-un-spacy.com/miscellaneous/mf-ep05-sherylalto2.jpg

Let's hope the hot dog of the future isn't made up of lips and rear ends
http://www.new-un-spacy.com/miscellaneous/mf-ep05-sheryldog.jpg

The SMS' main warship
http://www.new-un-spacy.com/miscellaneous/mf-ep05-smsship1.jpg

Vajra on display, looks like they got energy converting armor just like the Valkyries
http://www.new-un-spacy.com/miscellaneous/mf-ep05-vajra2.jpg

Macross shopping, no other experience quite like it
http://www.new-un-spacy.com/miscellaneous/mf-ep05-zentradishoes.jpg
Last edited by MacrossManual on Fri May 02, 2008 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aramanthus
Monk

There are some new pics? Any links? I'd be interested in seeing them!

HH....FIE
Shawn Merrow

Aramanthus wrote:There are some new pics? Any links? I'd be interested in seeing them!

Click on the spoiler space in his post where it says "show."

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Nimul
Wanderer

Unread post by Nimul »

Still waiting for a sub for episode 5 but quite enjoyed it so far though I do think that Ranka is wayyyy too young to be a love interest but meh. Anyway, I'm curious about the origins of these Vajra and wonder if the Zentraedi have heard of them.
TELL KEV WE WANT NEW ROBOTECH BOOKS!

"Soon they will come to fear the name Khyron the Destroyer" - Khyron
"Everything is going as planned Masters" - Bioroid Terminator
"A terrible error has been made. We shall not be beaten!" - Regess
"Everything is going as the Awareness has forseen." - Haydonite
MacrossManual
Dungeon Crawler

Aramanthus wrote:There are some new pics? Any links? I'd be interested in seeing them!

See my post above, now with a bright red neon sign to grab your attention :)
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Well, it should be out in a day or two.
MacrossManual
Dungeon Crawler

A funny remix (NOTE! This is NOT that annoying repeating video that is making the rounds. This is an actual song remix that's only 1:46 in length). Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfKho2nUbcQ

Kinda cool :)
Shawn Merrow

MacrossManual wrote:A funny remix (NOTE! This is NOT that annoying repeating video that is making the rounds. This is an actual song remix that's only 1:46 in length). Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfKho2nUbcQ

Kinda cool :)

Nice :)

devillin
Adventurer

Unread post by devillin »

MacrossManual wrote:For those with a sense of humor:

http://www.new-un-spacy.com/miscellaneo ... vsklan.gif

Hehehehe, enjoy :)

Oh gosh that is hilarious. Especially if your system is a little slow processing the image at the beginning, then speeds up as more is downloaded.
Moderator 3 of 6, Rec.Games.Mecha Newsgroup for Robot Games Discussion.
10th Lyran Guards, The Revenants.
MacrossManual
Dungeon Crawler

Macross Plus featured several hybird-like animals as seen on the planet Eden. These Hippo-cows could be the same thing as the saurobird from Macross Plus. Besides, the Zentradi have to eat something big :)
MacrossManual
Dungeon Crawler

My review:

Spoiler:
After four episodes of adventure, small character moments and establishing cast, Macross Frontier episode five focuses at last upon the three central characters Ranka, Sheryl and Alto. Taking a break from the action up until this point, episode five concentrates on building up the story for both the characters and the drama yet to come. Several discoveries about the new Macross universe are unveiled. The broader world of the Macross Froniter fleet is shown as Sheryl and Alto travel among the various areas of Island One and find entire areas where full-sized Zentradi live. On Island Three, Leon reveals some interesitng facts after examining the Vajra: they are advanced bio-mechanical weapons possessing the same energy converting armor as a Valkyrie fighter but controlled by a very small, limited brain. The big question remains who controls these creatures?

Back on Island One, Sheryl pursues Alto in an attempt to locate her missing earing. She seems determined to find it, but is also welcoming the opportunity to be with Alto. For all their arguing and clashes, Sheryl seems to value the fact that Alto doesn't gush over her like nearly everyone else in her life. Alto too is slowly learning that the same drive within himself is also found in Sheryl; Alto wants to fly and pursue his dream and Sheryl works hard for her singing. The two have more in common than either care to admit, but it's clear they have a connection. Meanwhile Ranka runs into trouble with her brother Ozuma. Seems Ranka's performance at the Miss Macross Frontier contest got her suspended from her puritanical private school. Ranka is beginning to understand what sacrifices she has to make to pursue her dreams. With some hard-to-swallow advice from Mikhail, Ranka puts on a public show of her singing, determined to overcome her shyness. She almost falters, but one of Alto's paper planes flies overhead and she's swept up in her emotions for him. Singing proudly to no one in particular, Ranka attracts a crowd with her melodic voice.

While definitely a slower paced story, this episode is filled with great character moments. With the players in this tale firmly established, it was well past time to delve into the love triangle between Sheryl, Alto and Ranka. Macross Frontier is doing a great job pacing itself without repeating and without ever becoming dull. The audience is invested and the writers are determined to deliver.

Next up, episode six. Deculture! :)
MacrossManual
Dungeon Crawler

There's no rule, but we're supposed to give at least from a few days up to a week. Personally I think we should stick to tags for a couple more days.

The opening sequence keeps showing a character that I've yet to recognize. There's this guy/girl in space while the Macross 25 is engaged in battle in the background.

Spoiler:
I wonder if this character has something to do with the Vajra. Also, I'm still not discounting the possiblity that Leon (or his shadowy friend Mr. Bilra) are not somehow involved with the Vajra.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Spoiler:

You know, with Ranko throwing things like that at her "brother", its making it look like one of those anime comidys(sp?). Not that I am saying that is bad, but that I was not expecting something like that to be on a Macross series.
MacrossManual
Dungeon Crawler

Well, audiences change over time and so do tastes/expectations. As good as SDF Macross was (or any really great work of entertainment) it can never appeal to audiences in exactly the same way ever again and Macross Frontier cannot achieve comedy in the same way SDF Macross did. Macross Frontier also has to appeal to an audience far different than the one SDF Macross was made for 25 years ago. I'm not the same person I was 25 years ago and most of Macross Frontier's audience hasn't even been alive 25 years. So that has to be understood that perhaps shows these days need a bit more humor than those of ages past, which may have been more cynical.

Still in my opinion (considering it's still early in the series), Frontier feels far more "Macross" than almost all of the official sequels. I suppose perceptions vary because I'm a Macross fan who has watched the whole franchise. Compared to the absurd cosmic joke that was Macross 7, the humor in Macross Frontier is Oscar winning material (if the Oscars ever recognized comedies) :)
Aramanthus
Monk

Those pics are awesome! Sorry that little function didn't work last week. I looked and couldn't see it. I saw thiose picstoday.

HH....FIE
Shawn Merrow

Finally saw #4 today and mini Klan Klan is hilarious. I hope we get to see more of her. :lol:

Protoculture

Unread post by Protoculture »

the humor in Macross Frontier is Oscar winning material (if the Oscars ever recognized comedies)

Oh yes .... the 'Alto-Hime' moment ..... :lol: :lol:
Protoculture

She's quite capable. Fortunately for me, I'm a fan of Kawamori Shoji whom she works with in many anime series.

Yoko Kanno definitely ranked tops in my book. I was hooked with her music through Macross Plus ... so its great she returns to Macross franchise once more. Still, I consider her best work would be Cowboy Bebop soundtrack, a classic!
Protoculture

I wonder if this character has something to do with the Vajra.

Really though, is there any indication the Vajra mechs are piloted by 'someone', apart from the hints from Mac Zero, the APHOS (Protoculture-organic mech).

It seems the Vajras mechs only limited to the Leader type 'Big Red One' & the 'Hammerhead' grunts .... still no capital ships to date ..... I guess we'll find out as the series progressed ..
Nimul
Wanderer

Unread post by Nimul »

Mind you, I suppose one doesnt need capital ships when you are capable of self folding, generating your own missiles and have a weapon capable of blasting apart a capital ship with a single shot.

Seems like the mystery of the Vajra keeps getting more interesting... I'm starting to wonder if they might be another weapon of the Protoculture... I mean they did create the Zentraedi and then the bodies that became the Protodevilin so perhaps the Vajra are another line in bioweapons created for war? Perhaps they were created to fight the Supervision forces? I mean the Vajra dont seem to be capable of being influenced by music so far so that 'weakness' would be removed in this case.

Anyway, guess we can only wait and see what happens.

Nimul
Wanderer

Unread post by Nimul »

Darkmax wrote:Here comes a lot of spoiler for Ep5

Spoiler:
As introduced in ep5, the Vajra are practically brainless. The NUNS suspect someone is controlling the Vajras.

As for that person in the OP, likely to be the antagonist or the informer from Galaxy Fleet.

Vajra, IMO, seems to be attracted to one of the 3 main leads. My guess is Sheryl Nome.

Spoiler:
I don't know if its true but I sense a connection with Ranka. It was the second time that a Vajra reacted to Ranka related encounter. First was the initial encounter where the Vajra stops after hearing Ranka scream I think and this time it awakened when Ranka was singing mind you Ranka wasnt anywhere near it when that happened so might just be coincidence.

MacrossManual
Dungeon Crawler

Aramanthus
No problem. Yeah, it appears they've been doing some modifications to the board recently. The spoiler tags used to be "Show/Hide" but are now "Reveal/Conceal" and colored red :)

Shawn Merrow
You dirty old man :) Just kidding, I'm a big fan of her too :)

protoculutre
I like the "kabuki" victory pose :)

It's hard to say how the Vajra are ultimately controlled...
Spoiler:
They do have a brain, however rudimentary, but they appear to have only limited intelligence. Someone has to be giving them orders and organizing them. It could be an external force or perhaps an internal one. With so many people on board the New Macross Class Colonization Ships (epecially Macross 25/Frontier, which is one of the largest colony fleets we've ever seen at 10 million people) it would be relatively easy to plant operatives aboard the ship.

Nimul
The Vajra seem to be something similar to the AFOS from Macross Zero, so I think you may be correct.
Spoiler:
We also know that the Protoculture possessed incredibly advance biotechnology and the Vajra appear to be partially living organisms. Still, I find it odd that no one has yet mentioned the Protoculutre connection within the show itself. It's obvious the Vajra have OverTechnology, perhaps even superior to that of the UNG and the biotechnology seems to mimic the Protoculture. So I wonder why no one has considered the possibility as yet. Perhaps we'll know more soon.
Nimul
Wanderer

Unread post by Nimul »

MacrossManual wrote:protoculutre
I like the "kabuki" victory pose :)

It's hard to say how the Vajra are ultimately controlled...
Spoiler:
They do have a brain, however rudimentary, but they appear to have only limited intelligence. Someone has to be giving them orders and organizing them. It could be an external force or perhaps an internal one. With so many people on board the New Macross Class Colonization Ships (epecially Macross 25/Frontier, which is one of the largest colony fleets we've ever seen at 10 million people) it would be relatively easy to plant operatives aboard the ship.

Spoiler:
I don't get the sense that there is any force within the colonization fleets that responsible for the attacks like what happened in Macross 7 with the Protodevilin and their agents but then again I could be wrong. I personally think that it might be an external force with some perhaps influence on the part of Ranka though thats speculation I suppose.

Nimul
The Vajra seem to be something similar to the AFOS from Macross Zero, so I think you may be correct.
Spoiler:
We also know that the Protoculture possessed incredibly advance biotechnology and the Vajra appear to be partially living organisms. Still, I find it odd that no one has yet mentioned the Protoculutre connection within the show itself. It's obvious the Vajra have OverTechnology, perhaps even superior to that of the UNG and the biotechnology seems to mimic the Protoculture. So I wonder why no one has considered the possibility as yet. Perhaps we'll know more soon.

You are going to have to forgive me but whats AFOS? I'm kind of a newbie on the Macross front since most of my knowledge comes from wikipedia and watching Macross 7 and Frontier plus Macross II but thats not part of the regular continuity.

Spoiler:
And interesting point, no connection has been made about the link to the Protoculture. I know some people have said that the Protocultures symbol is a spiral and this can be seen on the Vajra as well so that might be even a further link on a connection. Plus, the near obsession with making more powerful organic bioweapons seems to be constantly the theme with the Protoculture.

Anyway, the recent episode leaves the question on what is exactly controlling the Vajra. They seem to be minimalistic attacks made against the Frontier fleet yet the other fleet was said to have been swarmed since we saw the one fighter defold with the distress call. Its possible that the Vajra are working on a programming level to defend certain locations while larger attacks are coordinated by another external intelligence. Another question I would add if the Zentraedi ever encountered these things.

But anyway, the series has turned quite interesting. Its holding my interest a lot more then Macross 7 which I kind of struggled due to Basara's constant need to sing :p

MacrossManual
Dungeon Crawler

The AFOS is from Macross Zero, the 5-episode OVA series made in 2002-2004. I don't think I should say anymore about it since it's a very central plot point and I don't want to spoil the show for you.
Shawn Merrow

MacrossManual wrote:Shawn Merrow
You dirty old man :) Just kidding, I'm a big fan of her too :)

Hey, I'm only 33 so I'm still a young dirty man. :P

MacrossManual
Dungeon Crawler

The VF-25 naming contest has been decided and the name is Messiah. While there's already enough Shao Pai Lon jokes to go around (I couldn't resist) I'm pretty much happy with the name. None of the variable fighter names have ever been all that original and at least I can't think of another franchise off the top of my head that has already used and abused the name "messiah" for a fighter craft. But, for better or worse, there we have it.

There's also several new mechanical designs popping up in the newest Newtype issue covering the art of Macross Frontier. I'll repost pictures later today if someone doesn't beat me to it :)

Darkmax
That's Leon Mishima that you're referring to. Yeah, I don't trust him either. I'm still not sure the level of involvement he has in some behind-the-scenes dealings. He could ultimately be a patsy at most, but he's up to no good. Well, banging the President's daughter is also pretty sneaky for someone who is professionally involved. What does Kathy see in that creep? :)

Shawn Merrow
Oh my gawd, you're the exact age I am. Creepy! :) *twilight zone music plays* :lol: :lol:
Aramanthus
Monk

I"ve been looking for the link to the 4th episode and haven't been able to find it. Could someone please repost it. I've been wanting to catch the episode.

HH....FIE
Shawn Merrow

Aramanthus wrote:I"ve been looking for the link to the 4th episode and haven't been able to find it. Could someone please repost it. I've been wanting to catch the episode.

Like most fansubs it can be found on AnimeSuki a central site for fansubs. I can't post a link since posting links to fansubs has been frowned on in the past.

Snuffy
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Snuffy »

Darkmax wrote:that would make you a dirty middle-age man....

:badbad: grrrrrrrrr :lol:
MacrossManual
Dungeon Crawler

ArmySyko
It's a forum of clones! :)

I don't have an issue number for the Newtype magazine, but it's the June 2008 Issue (the Japanese Newtype).

Aramanthus
Are you downloading or just watching streaming video? If you want to watch the video online, just check out Veoh. All the latest episodes are there.
Aramanthus
Monk

Thank you for the information! And thank you for the location. I need to catch up!

HH....FIE
Shawn Merrow

Wonder where Ranka got that cell phone of hers since it seems to be unique. At least everyone else's phone seems to be normal.

ep. 5
Spoiler:
I do think Sheryl enjoyed Alto cell phone a little to much. :lol:

Demonboy®
D-Bee

Unread post by Demonboy® »

Oh ho, So Macross F is being discussed here, eh? Awesome. :bandit:

Episode 7 looks to be a fun, action packed episode. VB6, Macross Quarter, Vajra Carrier, etc. What more can a fan ask for?
"I am the one hiding under your bed, Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red. "

Protoculture

Darkmax wrote:what's a macross quarter?....

SMS main flagship.

One more thing, the Macross II's equivalent of Macross-class flagship is known as Macross Cannons.
Nimul
Wanderer

Unread post by Nimul »

Darkmax wrote:There was enough space for her to step back but she in fact pressed forward..... :lol: :lol:

Anyway... Just finished the unsub Ep6...... Finally, things are starting to get interesting.

Spoiler:
Nice simplified lesson on the dynamics of space-fold.... I am betting a weapon based on this theory is going to be made available.

We get a close flyby of Macross-25. Nice! A bit spikier than the last few models.

Seems like Alto and Sheryl are going to be an item. Well, at least for a while. I still can't see Ranka being his girlfriend.

Wow! The Vajra has a carrier?!!!....

Here comes the battle. For some reason, the SMS ship reminds me of Macross II's version of the mini-macross (Can't remember the name). The runway platforms seem to indicate they are capable of atmospheric flights.

Spoiler:
Next episode is going to see some mega-cannon actions! YAHOO! But still no Macross-class ship.

Spoiler:
I saw the non subbed version but didnt understand a thing but looked like a cool episode mind you I was disappointed that there was no action but it was a build episode for the next one. The Vajra carrier looked cool... I just wonder what controls it though considering the Vajra brains and all.

The shows about to get even more interesting.

Colonel Wolfe
Knight

I do like the "Large" amount of Fan Service/Bounce in this program.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”