Has anyone ever tried this?

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

runebeo
Champion
Comment: I hope Odin allows me to stand with him at the time of Ragnarök!

Re: Has anyone ever tried this?

Unread post by runebeo »

I think it be fun to play a campaign out before WW2 and during it like Indiana Jones or earlier like in Peter Jackson's King Kong. We did play a small campaign set around 17th century Scotland, but it was short and used more as a flash back to learn the history of an artifact we were trying to destroy. I can tell you we play that Cloverfield happened in our campaign, but we only did the followup campaign which took us to Skull Island.
I will be 125 living in Rio de Janeiro when the Great Cataclysm comes, I will not survive long but I will be cloned threw the Achilles project and my clones will be Achilles Neo-Humans that will start a new Jedi order in Psyscape. So You May Strike Me Down & I Will Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine. Let the Clone Wars begin!
Josh Sinsapaugh
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

I keep starting (and then of course stopping) work on a BTS campaign set in Mississippi during the Great Depression.

Maybe I will finish it one day and tool it as a convention game (likely for the Open House).

~ Josh
Rimdall
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Rimdall »

Right now, Explorers Unlimited is running a BtS game set in Rhode Island in 1946. I play in it and the game's a blast. Explorers Unlimited BtS game
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

I like it.
I have games set in different times is good.

I am thinking of seting up a organization that been fighting the Supernatural for over 60s years.
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

I'm planning for a bit of time travel in an upcoming Ron Caliburn adventue.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”