TSAW_Inspired_Light-hearted_InCharacter RP

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Is this working?

Yes
13%
No
20%
Rubber chicken lay rubber eggs don't they?
67%

Total votes: 30

Aramanthus
Monk

Re: TSAW_Inspired_Light-hearted_InCharacter RP

Unread post by Aramanthus »

:::Colonel Anderson just smiles and takes another sip of coffee.::: "I'm REF nowadays. Although I had my start back there." :::The tire continues to roll down the street with at least five or six people chasing it down. A few minutes later there is a whorbling sound from outside of the cafe. The noise crescendos and the diminishes. Suddenly a strange looking man with mismatched clothing walks in. He looks around and his gaze settles on Colonel Anderson. He walks over and stares at Colonel Anderson. A wide smile appears on his lips.::: "Angus, I need to talk to you! We have a problem. It looks like those evil pepper pots are on the move again. We have to stop them. Do you know anyone who'd like to help out?" :::He looks around the cafe with his broad smile.:::

OOC: The man is dress like this. 1968 "Who" tour jacket, Indiana Jones style Fedora, Mirrored shades, Tuxedo shirt and bow tie, cumberbund, Tuxedo pants, and blue british knights and he is carrying a curved cane about 4 feet long.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
batlchip
Hero
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.

Unread post by batlchip »

Miko smiles at the new comer and leans over to Anderson.::What's a pepper pott?::
Metia shakes her head.::And I thought the RDF guy was weird.::
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
batlchip
Hero

Miko turns to Vlad.::Get with the times?We have been flying around the univers taking on rogue zents and Invy from the day we joined this outfit.I've lost more friends then you can dream of in the process.So I think you can understand if I don't "get with the times"::Metia puts a hand on Miko to calm her and looks at the group.::Umm,I don't think our boss would like it if you start another fight Miko.::Metia looks at Anderson and Toby.::Excuse her she's still a little high strung today.::
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
Aramanthus
Monk

:::The new stranger smiles at everyone. He reaches into his pocket and pulls a really tiny box out. He opens it up and pushes a few buttons with a stylus which seems to have manifested itself from no where. Suddenly there is a full blown image of a dalek in the middle of the cafe. It even makes the appropriate screeching sounds.::: "This is the pepper pots I'm talking about, they are about to make a move against a helpless society. So I thought I'd come and recruit you Angus."

:::Colonel Anderson looks around and says.::: "Xavier, I'll give you a hand dealing with this problem. You know you can always count on me. Anyone else want to lend a hand if you want? This is sort of an undercover thing." :::Colonel Anderson stands up and moves over by Xavier.:::

:::Xavier, looks at the people in the cafe.::: "If you are worried about being late, don't I'll have you back here in like 10 minutes." :::He smiles and goes over by the door.:::
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
batlchip
Hero

Miko and Metia shrug their shoulders and move to the door.Miko starts to whistle a famous sci-fi tune.As Metia says::To boldly go where no one as gone before.::
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Colonel Anderson and Xavier wait at the door to see if anyone else joins them. Colonel Anderson takes another sip of his coffee.:::

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Xavier leads the way to an extra large looking corner of the building. A door opens and Xavier enters. Colonel Anderson follows Xavier an enters the doorway. Xavier looks out at the volunteers.::: "Coming?" :::Inside Colonel Anderson walks across the control room and takes a sip of coffee while waiting for the others. After taking the sip of coffee he walks over to a cabinet and pulls a key from his pocket. He unlocks the cabinet and climbs into a CVR armor within.:::

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Xavier looks at Vlad and then looks over at Colonel Anderson.::: "Why don't you show him to a room he can equip himself. He can gear up there."

::;Colonel Anderson smiles as he emerges from the extra larger corner and says,::: "Sure Xavier. Follow me Vlad!::: He then reenters thru the doorway.:::

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Colonel Anderson smiles and takes a sip of his coffee.:::

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

"You know he reminds me of a book I read as a kid. Something about a war over a lance." :::Colonel Anderson says while watching the fuzzy alien root thru the garbage. He then takes a sip of coffee. Meanwhile Xavier steps back inside his vehicle. He looks at the volunteers and smiles. He walks over to the central consel.::: "I guess all of the volunteers are aboard." :::Xavier then starts flipping the various switches and throwing levers seemingly helter skelter. The column in the center of the consel starts rising and falling making a very rythmic sounds.:::

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Xavier looks over and smiles.::: "You could say that!" ::::He smiles broadly.:::

:::Colonel Anderson says::: "He knows how long each journey takes. We just have to be patient." :::He takes a sip of coffee.:::

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Xavier looks over at the blamonge. He smiles and says.::: "Actually that is a pet. Don't eat it. I'd get him back eventually and you might end up with a serious stomach problem. It's called a blamongagargantua. He's actually a great pet. He takes care of any little pesky rodents that might come in whenever we open the doors. We'll be at our destination." :::He walks over to what he identified as his pet. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a scrap of food. He sets the piece of food next to the creature. It slowly crawl over to the scrap of food an engulfs it.:::

:::Colonel Anderson watches the ordeal and takes a sip of coffee.:::

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

Bump! Hopefully someone will help continue this little thread. I know I will.

HH....FIE

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”