ISO of Magic User OCCs

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Wōdwulf Seaxaning
Dungeon Crawler

ISO of Magic User OCCs

Unread post by Wōdwulf Seaxaning »

I will post a related thread on the Palladium Fantasy boards so I'll limit this to RIFTS only OCCs.

I'm ISO a Magic User OCC different than those in RUE & FoM books.I had hoped the Hedonist OCC thread would've been one.I'm looking for a RIFTS oriented magic user OCC that is more focused on subterfuge (ig shadow magic) & rogue skills. I'm not big on Lay Line Walkers but I do like that they can choose 4 spells from Lvls 1 & 2,plus 2 spells from lvls 3 &4 (I think ?).So if you know of a alternate magic user OCC from the WBs or other RIFTS associated lines. Could you give me a brief description of the OCC , plus the book & page number . If there isn't an 'official' MU OCC , are their any fan-made MU OCCs that'd fit what I'm looking for ? If so, is their an url or another way I could check it out? Thanx =)
Better Dead than Red!
F**k AntiFa! F**k Nazis! F**k Communists!
londonbaz

Re: ISO of Magic User OCCs

Unread post by londonbaz »

Sgt_Leo_MacKenzie_CSA wrote:I will post a related thread on the Palladium Fantasy boards so I'll limit this to RIFTS only OCCs.

I'm ISO a Magic User OCC different than those in RUE & FoM books.I had hoped the Hedonist OCC thread would've been one.I'm looking for a RIFTS oriented magic user OCC that is more focused on subterfuge (ig shadow magic) & rogue skills. I'm not big on Lay Line Walkers but I do like that they can choose 4 spells from Lvls 1 & 2,plus 2 spells from lvls 3 &4 (I think ?).So if you know of a alternate magic user OCC from the WBs or other RIFTS associated lines. Could you give me a brief description of the OCC , plus the book & page number . If there isn't an 'official' MU OCC , are their any fan-made MU OCCs that'd fit what I'm looking for ? If so, is their an url or another way I could check it out? Thanx =)

The magic version of the Super Spy O.C.C. in Rifts Mercenaries (pg 27) may fit the bill for you ref the Rogue skills. 9 spells to start levels 1 - 3 and some Ley Line Walker abilities as well as a lot of "Roguey" skills.
sennin
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by sennin »

Gypsy wizard thief from Triax and Russia could also be a good start.
Captain Shiva
Adventurer
Comment: In sheer daemonic strangeness I am unparalleled

Unread post by Captain Shiva »

I know this is not a mage, but how about the Psi-Ghost(from Psyscape.) And there is a TW Ninja in Rifts Japan, as well as a TW thief in the Rifter #2.
Have you ever been thrown out of a Rifts game for being smarter than the Game Master?
csbioborg
Champion
Comment: Lazlo and its supporters talk of Dbee rights. Can you even comprehend the plight of the untold billions of humans evicted from thier homes since their coming? What of their rights?

Unread post by csbioborg »

there is a Vanguard spy OCC right up that alley
I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind...For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.
Balabanto
Champion

Unread post by Balabanto »

There's also the "Blade Mage" which is phenomenally broken. It's kind of swashbucklery.
Wōdwulf Seaxaning
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Wōdwulf Seaxaning »

Thanx so i'll check them out.
Better Dead than Red!
F**k AntiFa! F**k Nazis! F**k Communists!
csbioborg
Champion
Comment: Lazlo and its supporters talk of Dbee rights. Can you even comprehend the plight of the untold billions of humans evicted from thier homes since their coming? What of their rights?

Unread post by csbioborg »

of course I forgeot about the ludicorus mage. He is arguably the best spy in the game if played right.
I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind...For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.
RoadWarriorFWaNK
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: on a death march

Unread post by RoadWarriorFWaNK »

csbioborg wrote:of course I forgeot about the ludicorus mage. He is arguably the best spellcaster in the game if played right.

fix'd
Mouser13
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Mouser13 »

Though skill package not some much, but a temporal wizard or temporal warrior can make great rogue type characters.
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.

Unread post by Prince Artemis »

Well, my fear monger might work...but i'm not sure it's what you're looking for...

Return to “Rifts®”