What is Wormskin?

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Re: What is Wormskin?

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

well, an annelid worm's skin usually secretes a mucus to allow it to move through the soil easily. their skin also serves as a gas exchange surface, since they have no lungs. (they literally absorb oxygen, moisture, and so on through their skin. one of the reasons they tend to come ot the surface when it rains. otherwise they drown)

how this translates to game terms for a mutant animal i don't know.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

Actually, it IS mentioned, I've read it. The only problem is is that I can't remember if its on this board or if its in Rifter 29.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
Dolcet
Wanderer

Unread post by Dolcet »

the only write up i have found seaching the board is as follows:

"Worm Skin grants sensitivity to sound and vibration similar to advanced hearing and touch. This means the mutant earthworm will be able to function normally without sight, but will not be able to perform skills requiring eyes nor use any long-distance weaponry effectively"

By big red under Eyes:None with one of his mutants in the thread:http://forums.palladium-megaverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=74013
I reject your reality & substitute my own
Adam Savage "Mythbusters"
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

No problem. Everybody needs help.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

Unread post by The Oh So Amazing Nate »

So did anyone ever find the definitive answer for what worm skin is? Other than just the slight mentioning of it?

long live the necropost
Look upon me and tremble ye masses. For I am The Necroposter!
keir451 wrote:Amazing Nate; Thanks for your support!

Razzinold wrote:And the award for best witty retort to someone reporting a minor vehicular collision goes to:
The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Nate, you sir win the internet for today! You've definitely earned the "oh so amazing" part of your name today. :lol:
Shotofentropy
D-Bee

Unread post by Shotofentropy »

The Oh So Amazing Nate wrote:So did anyone ever find the definitive answer for what worm skin is? Other than just the slight mentioning of it?

long live the necropost

Mutants in Avalon has mutant snails/slugs and they have a "slime" ability.

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”