Robotech Blooper Reels

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

taalismn
Priest

Re: Robotech Blooper Reels

Unread post by taalismn »

Robotech Master: "Remove all defective clones from contact with the rest of the ship, and eject all dea weight into space!"
(the Guard clones look at each other, then grab the Robotech Masters, carrying them off)
RM: "WAIT!!! You foolsss!!! We didn't mean us---!!!!!"
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

taalismn wrote:Robotech Master: "Remove all defective clones from contact with the rest of the ship, and eject all dea weight into space!"
(the Guard clones look at each other, then grab the Robotech Masters, carrying them off)
RM: "WAIT!!! You foolsss!!! We didn't mean us---!!!!!"

:lol: Another good one! :lol:
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

"Clones-R-Us, Did you send over some discontinued clone types, the other day. We are having some trouble with them. They have already thrown three sets of Master clone out the airlock."
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
taalismn
Priest

Macross City Park:
Max Sterling and Miriya are fighting, running all over the place, striking and dodging...
Suddenly Max stops.
“Uh-oh.”
“Realized the futility of trying to escape me, Micronian?”
“Nope...You stepped in the faerie circle.”
“Huh?!”
“The faerie circle. You’re not supposed to step inside the faerie circle. It’s forbidden.”
“What are you babbling about!? Prepare to die!”
“Uh-uh....We thought the old guy was joking at first...’Faerie Circles on Macross Island? What you been smoking man? That’s hokey superstition!’ But everybody who steps in the circle or disturbs it gets in trouble, no matter what, so even the Captain declared it off limits...”
“’Faerie Circle’? What sort of micronian nonsense are you spouting!? There is no---” She quickly looks around her...she sees a strip of broken yellow police tape off to one side, a knocked over warning sign...one of several describing a perimeter...and she’s standing with one foot inside a circle of largish mushrooms growing out of the park lawn.
When she looks around again, she realizes Max is gone....
“COWARD! I’LL HUNT YOU DOWN WHEREVER YOU FLEE!” She prepares to go after the fleeing micronian, when she suddenly realizes she can’t move her leg. Try as she might, she just can’t pull her foot free of the ground....Then she becomes aware of small lights rising from the ground behind her, growing in number and density...moving up and forward and surrounding her...
**YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE COVENANT OF THE PARKLANDS, HUMAN, YOU HAVE VIOLATED OUR SACRED CIRCLE. YOU HAVE UNWISELY NOT HEEDED THE WARNINGS. AS IN TIME IMMEMORIAL, RESTITUTION OR RETRIBUTION MUST NOW BEFALL. THE CHOICE IS YOURS: -PLAY- OR -PAY-**

As he dashed to the nearest Military Police station to report the latest victim of the Fae(supposedly the MPs uncharitably called such people ‘Circle-jerks’), Max shivered every time he thought about the one time he’d walked into the Circle on a dare early in the SDF-1’s flight...He hadn’t had much in the way of vivid memories of what had happened afterwards, but he’d been told he’d spent the next forty-eight hours as a female version of himself, clad in a white dress, with flowers in her hair, strumming a lute, and serenading any men who came near her with lovelorn song. He’d been grateful, afterwards, upon learning that Rick and Ben had managed to steer away anybody who’d tried to hit on her. And Max had gotten off EASY....there were still people who were suffering from their encounters with the Underhill Court; Major Maistroff’s adjutant, who’d angrily set out to prove that it was all mere prankster work, malingering, and pure hysteria, STILL turned into a goat every time he had to take a meal...And that Destroid pilot who’d tried to remove them....
The hydroponics, life support, and grounds people LOVED having nature spirits aboard, on the other hand, so there’d been some necessary co-existance to consider...
If only the Fae hadn’t objected so strenuously to a proper fence...or warning strobes...or motion detectors...
Max hoped they went easy on Miriya...he really thought she was an attractive girl, for a psychotic alien infiltrator ...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:"Clones-R-Us, Did you send over some discontinued clone types, the other day. We are having some trouble with them. They have already thrown three sets of Master clone out the airlock."

Like inexpensive car window glass replacement offered near college campuses, it's a conspiracy...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:"Clones-R-Us, Did you send over some discontinued clone types, the other day. We are having some trouble with them. They have already thrown three sets of Master clone out the airlock."

:lol:
taalismn
Priest

Alpha 11 wrote:

"Clones are supposed to be dumb, mass-produced cannon-fodder with minimal self-preservation abilities! They're not supposed to THINK! That's the entire point of clones! Quantity over quality, not quantity AND quality!!!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

taalismn wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

"Clones are supposed to be dumb, mass-produced cannon-fodder with minimal self-preservation abilities! They're not supposed to THINK! That's the entire point of clones! Quantity over quality, not quantity AND quality!!!"

"Yeh, thats right... and the ones you sent us can think for themselves and decided they didn't want to die for good."
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Hello! I represent Clones'RUS. We have discovered an error in that batch of clones we sent to the masters. They had accidently been crossed with a very famous independent thinker........Attilla the Hun! We regret the loss of those Master clones. We are trying to rectify the situation on our end. We'll have some good clones for them within the next twelve hours.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Aramanthus wrote:Hello! I represent Clones'RUS. We have discovered an error in that batch of clones we sent to the masters. They had accidently been crossed with a very famous independent thinker........Attilla the Hun! We regret the loss of those Master clones. We are trying to rectify the situation on our end. We'll have some good clones for them within the next twelve hours.

"Yang sez me not take orders of wizzened oldsters too sick to hold sword! Yang sez me not listen to stupid old men! Yang sez me pile skulls high of those who disagree with me! Above all, Yang sez me in charge now! Any questions?!"
"...er...no...?"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:
Aramanthus wrote:Hello! I represent Clones'RUS. We have discovered an error in that batch of clones we sent to the masters. They had accidently been crossed with a very famous independent thinker........Attilla the Hun! We regret the loss of those Master clones. We are trying to rectify the situation on our end. We'll have some good clones for them within the next twelve hours.

"Yang sez me not take orders of wizzened oldsters too sick to hold sword! Yang sez me not listen to stupid old men! Yang sez me pile skulls high of those who disagree with me! Above all, Yang sez me in charge now! Any questions?!"
"...er...no...?"

Aramanthus
Monk

LOL That was a great response Taalismn! :lol: Can we use Atilla some more! I think he could cause so many more bloopers in various settings!
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

A massive spacestation the size of Japan looms into view...it's surrounded by a HUGE fleet of warships, more coming all the time, more leaving all the time...
IN massive hundred-mile long glowing letters on its flank is inscribed:
McZonald's: Over 10 Billion Served!

And the giant Golden Arches feared and worshipped across the cosmos....

"Okay, that's one thousand fifty-five Protoslabs with extra dairy substitute concentrate, forty-eight triple-decker ichy-paddies with the zon-relish, two thousand starch-sticks---supersize them all...nine hundred eight-five vegetation platters with the sliced, diced, red-vegetables and the number eighty-nine dressing, eight hundred purple protein shakes, four hundred caffeine-infusions, twenty-eight boiled-foliage beverages, and five hundred sixty-three fruit-substitute concentrate wraps....What? Oh...change one of those ichy-paddies to a Planetary Assault Slab with extra tang-sauce..."
"Orbit around the back to pick up your orders."

Across the galaxy, the forces of BurgerRegent gather their forces...

This does not bode well for the hapless planets caught in between...

"Where the HELL is all this garbage coming FROM?!? And those giant things are CUPS, I tell you!"
"Don't be absurd...there're some sort of mass-produced spacecraft hulls, or shipping containers.....nothing could use a cup that big!"
"But there are giant TEETH MARKS along the open rim! What else can they be?"
"Who can tell? They're obviously alien...they could be for some purpose our limited perspective cannot possibly guess at!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

taalismn wrote:

"Yang sez me not take orders of wizened oldsters too sick to hold sword! Yang sez me not listen to stupid old men! Yang sez me pile skulls high of those who disagree with me! Above all, Yang sez me in charge now! Any questions?!"
"...er...no...?"

*an old man wearing a black hooded cloak*"This is My Empire"
*he holds up his hand and lighting shoots out at the barbarian, and keeps it up till there is not but a pile of charred meat*

*another man, a a gray uniform, runs up behind the cloaked figure and whispers to the old man*
"What do you mean this is the wrong set? I see a throne, so it must be mine."
*the man in gray pulls out a schedule planer, and flips thew it, and whispers again*
"We're here tomorrow,.... some one must pay for this...."
*the man in gray starts clutching at his throat and squeaks out something, and points at the pile of charred meat*
"All right, you saved your miserable life this time, go inform Lord Vader that I will need my Jacuzzi when I return. I need to stop at the deathstar to get my speedo."
*both walk out before anyone can say a word*
taalismn
Priest

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:*an old man wearing a black hooded cloak*"This is My Empire"
*he holds up his hand and lighting shoots out at the barbarian, and keeps it up till there is not but a pile of charred meat*

*another man, a a gray uniform, runs up behind the cloaked figure and whispers to the old man*
*the man in gray pulls out a schedule planer, and flips thew it, and whispers again*
*the man in gray starts clutching at his throat and squeaks out something, and points at the pile of charred meat*
"All right, you saved your miserable life this time, go inform Lord Vader that I will need my Jacuzzi when I return. I need to stop at the deathstar to get my speedo."

Speedo... :frazz:

Ah..imagine how different things mighta gone if Bowie had stumbled across the Robotech Masters in their jacuzzi...and in his blind, fumbling, haste to get away from the horrible sight...accidentally tipped the plugged-in videoplayer into the water...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:
drewkitty ~..~ wrote:*an old man wearing a black hooded cloak*"This is My Empire"

Speedo... :frazz:

Ah..imagine how different things mighta gone if Bowie had stumbled across the Robotech Masters in their jacuzzi...and in his blind, fumbling, haste to get away from the horrible sight...accidentally tipped the plugged-in videoplayer into the water...

:puke: Help... me... must get... images... out of... head...
taalismn
Priest

Alpha 11 wrote:
taalismn wrote:Ah..imagine how different things mighta gone if Bowie had stumbled across the Robotech Masters in their jacuzzi...and in his blind, fumbling, haste to get away from the horrible sight...accidentally tipped the plugged-in videoplayer into the water...

Think boiled Robotech Master...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:
taalismn wrote:Ah..imagine how different things mighta gone if Bowie had stumbled across the Robotech Masters in their jacuzzi...and in his blind, fumbling, haste to get away from the horrible sight...accidentally tipped the plugged-in videoplayer into the water...

Think boiled Robotech Master...

I think that helped a little. :frazz:
taalismn
Priest

Openning shot of the hangar bay of a Zentraedi warship....a bunch of tired-looking male Zentraedi are standing around, exhausted from some great labor, nervously casting eyes on the single (open) suit of Female Power Armor in the bay...Alerted by something, the troopers look up...
(Cue sassy music)

V.O.: From the makers of RoboCola...

(Lithesome female Zentraedi in flight suit, helmet off, hair flying free, comes sashaying up out of the steam and bright lighting of the far end the bay...She sees the troopers, then..focus on her face as she gives them an appraising look)

...comes the next great wave of refreshment...

(She brings out a six-pack of cans, beaded with condensation, from behind her back...Having gotten the attention of the troopers, she detaches one can, detaches it with one hand...)

....a space-folding refinement in liquid pleasure...

(...she drinks down half the can, her lips playing on the can lid....then rolls the condensation-frosted can across here forehead...let's not forget the drip onto her skintight flightsuit...cut to the men, who are COMPLETELY focused now.....then she tosses back the remaining drink, pouring it into her open mouth with the can held up and above her head...then she crushes the empty in one hand, with a loud SNAP!...)

...Pure power unequalled by any any drink before...

(...she pops two more cans off the six-pack, pops them into the open power cell holder on her mecha, closes it, ....then she dons her helmet, steps into her mecha...just before it closes up, she tosses the remaining cans behind her onto the deck...then hits the power...)

...or since!...

(The FPA lifts up and off, its backblast scattering the cans across the deck...as the FPA rockets out of the bay into open space, its pilot grinning, we catch a glimpse of the male Zentraedi scrambling after the flying cans, some of them fighting with each other over who gets one...)

ProtoCola...Feel the Power....

...Only while supplies last...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Openning shot of the hangar bay of a Zentraedi warship....a bunch of tired-looking male Zentraedi are standing around, exhausted from some great labor, nervously casting eyes on the single (open) suit of Female Power Armor in the bay...Alerted by something, the troopers look up...
(Cue sassy music)

V.O.: From the makers of RoboCola...

(Lithesome female Zentraedi in flight suit, helmet off, hair flying free, comes sashaying up out of the steam and bright lighting of the far end the bay...She sees the troopers, then..focus on her face as she gives them an appraising look)

...comes the next great wave of refreshment...

(She brings out a six-pack of cans, beaded with condensation, from behind her back...Having gotten the attention of the troopers, she detaches one can, detaches it with one hand...)

....a space-folding refinement in liquid pleasure...

(...she drinks down half the can, her lips playing on the can lid....then rolls the condensation-frosted can across here forehead...let's not forget the drip onto her skintight flightsuit...cut to the men, who are COMPLETELY focused now.....then she tosses back the remaining drink, pouring it into her open mouth with the can held up and above her head...then she crushes the empty in one hand, with a loud SNAP!...)

...Pure power unequalled by any any drink before...

(...she pops two more cans off the six-pack, pops them into the open power cell holder on her mecha, closes it, ....then she dons her helmet, steps into her mecha...just before it closes up, she tosses the remaining cans behind her onto the deck...then hits the power...)

...or since!...

(The FPA lifts up and off, its backblast scattering the cans across the deck...as the FPA rockets out of the bay into open space, its pilot grinning, we catch a glimpse of the male Zentraedi scrambling after the flying cans, some of them fighting with each other over who gets one...)

ProtoCola...Feel the Power....

...Only while supplies last...

*Cuckses and sakes head*(sp?)
taalismn
Priest

Optimal Taste...Optimal Power....Because Only the Original will do:
OpteraCola...
Eight Ounces of All-Natural Refreshment..
Flavored with All-Natural Herbs
OpteraCola...
Brewed by Invid, According to Centuries-Old Recipes, With Ingredients Picked at the Height of Freshness...
Now in Green Tea and Citrus Blast Flavors...
OpteraCola..
Accept No Substitutes...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Optimal Taste...Optimal Power....Because Only the Original will do:
OpteraCola...
Eight Ounces of All-Natural Refreshment..
Flavored with All-Natural Herbs
OpteraCola...
Brewed by Invid, According to Centuries-Old Recipes, With Ingredients Picked at the Height of Freshness...
Now in Green Tea and Citrus Blast Flavors...
OpteraCola..
Accept No Substitutes...

taalismn
Priest

Cue imagery of 'Uan 'Al-Dez, Invid farmer, and its faithful Gurab, moving up and down the Flower of Life-covered slopes picking their flowers and putting them in baskets for carriage down to the Hive in the distance...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

taalismn wrote:

-ah-HEM- *gives HG the Aeigencourt Salute*
The CORRECT term is Maltraedi or Meltran :D
Bind the body to the opened mind

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound
Aramanthus
Monk

ROFLMAO!!! OMG!!! Those were funny as heck the only one that scarred me was thought of that being in a speedo!!! :frazz: It was still funny. Especially while watching "RobotChicken".

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

DhAkael wrote:
taalismn wrote:

I thought the Agincourt Salute was when you charged and slaughtered the French mounted nobility...
But yes, it would have flowed more smoothly if I'd used Meltran...I was simply emphasizing, though, that propoganda aside, they're the same species....hence, the Zentran deck crew are NOT shuddering in revulsion or contempt..
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

taalismn wrote:
DhAkael wrote:
taalismn wrote:

I thought the Agincourt Salute was when you charged and slaughtered the French mounted nobility...
But yes, it would have flowed more smoothly if I'd used Meltran...I was simply emphasizing, though, that propoganda aside, they're the same species....hence, the Zentran deck crew are NOT shuddering in revulsion or contempt..

Ah..true, true... "semantics"...carry on sir
P.S.; the Agincourt Salute is Spyke's (From Buffy the vampire layer) favorite gesture... it also can be interpreted as "I can fire a bow and you can't" ;)

Leaves of the lotus rise

taalismn
Priest

DhAkael wrote:Ah..true, true... "semantics"...carry on sir
P.S.; the Agincourt Salute is Spyke's (From Buffy the vampire layer) favorite gesture... it also can be interpreted as "I can fire a bow and you can't" ;)

I have this sudden image of the Zentraedi Grand Fleet on one side of space and the humble little Terran defense forces on the other...and on the upper deck of the UK-sponsored ARMD platform, several ranks of spacesuited longbowmen troop out onto the deck and take their positions, ready to open fire on the Zentraedi hordes...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

taalismn wrote:
DhAkael wrote:Ah..true, true... "semantics"...carry on sir

I have this sudden image of the Zentraedi Grand Fleet on one side of space and the humble little Terran defense forces on the other...and on the upper deck of the UK-sponsored ARMD platform, several ranks of spacesuited longbowmen troop out onto the deck and take their positions, ready to open fire on the Zentraedi hordes...

Don't doubt the power of the PATRIOT arrow.
taalismn
Priest

It's the Duchy of Grand Fenwick versus the Zentraedi warmachine...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

taalismn wrote:It's the Duchy of Grand Fenwick versus the Zentraedi warmachine...

The Duchy of Grand Fenwick wins by an bottle of pinot.
Aramanthus
Monk

And don't forget the Duchy of Grand Fenwick beat the US! I think the Zentraedi might be terrfied. Just imagine if you will if that was on the other foot. The giant zentraedi wielding their gigantic long bows against the future tech of the RDF! :D

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Somehow I doubt the Zentraedi will be fhazed by the threat of a quantium bomb....Khyron would just want it for himself..
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

Still the thought of them in those suit of chainmail with the long bows.

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Aramanthus wrote:Still the thought of them in those suit of chainmail with the long bows.

A full-sized Zentraedi in chainmail?
You may effectively forget ANY chance at prowling...
The resulting clangor is akin to an avalanche at a scrapyard....
Heck, they'd hear you in the next STATE...(unless you were smack in the middle of Texas, Alaska, or Hawaii)..
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

:lol: :rolleyes: Crazy, crazy, crazy.
taalismn
Priest

Maia: "I STILL can't get over these damn skintight uniforms! Are these even LEGAL?!"
Marcus: "Yeah...any uniform that's tight enough to show your navel....egad..."
Maia: "Even the 'skinsuits' in 'Appleseed' at least have padding and support at the joints."
Voice from behind: "Oh quit your whining....You think you got it bad?!..."
Shinji Ikari, Asuka, and Rei from Evangelion, and several of the pilots from MUV-LUV come slinking out of the shadows...
Shinji: "I got a freakin' wedgie every time I suit up!"
Asuka: "Yeah....leaves nothing to the imagination...and in Shinji's case, it's a major turn-off when I gotta look at his scrawny-arse figure...Almost makes me want to swear off men..."
Rei: "Don't look at me."
MUV-LUV Pilot: " HEY! At least your outfits are OPAQUE!! WE got these giant boots to go clomping in...and these front and back panels that...well, they go transparent at the damnest times!"
(WHAP!)
Shinji: "OW! WHAT WAS -THAT- FOR!?"
Asuka: "Female solidarity, pervert!"
Nagisa Kanoh(Iczer-1): "All of you, be quiet. At least you HAVE piloting outfits...Two out of three times, I wind up totally nude...And when I'm not piloting, I'm wearing a skirt so short, it qualifies more as a belt-ruffle."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Maia: "I STILL can't get over these damn skintight uniforms! Are these even LEGAL?!"
Marcus: "Yeah...any uniform that's tight enough to show your navel....egad..."
Maia: "Even the 'skinsuits' in 'Appleseed' at least have padding and support at the joints."
Voice from behind: "Oh quit your whining....You think you got it bad?!..."
Shinji Ikari, Asuka, and Rei from Evangelion, and several of the pilots from MUV-LUV come slinking out of the shadows...
Shinji: "I got a freakin' wedgie every time I suit up!"
Asuka: "Yeah....leaves nothing to the imagination...and in Shinji's case, it's a major turn-off when I gotta look at his scrawny-arse figure...Almost makes me want to swear off men..."
Rei: "Don't look at me."
MUV-LUV Pilot: " HEY! At least your outfits are OPAQUE!! WE got these giant boots to go clomping in...and these front and back panels that...well, they go transparent at the damnest times!"
(WHAP!)
Shinji: "OW! WHAT WAS -THAT- FOR!?"
Asuka: "Female solidarity, pervert!"
Nagisa Kanoh(Iczer-1): "All of you, be quiet. At least you HAVE piloting outfits...Two out of three times, I wind up totally nude...And when I'm not piloting, I'm wearing a skirt so short, it qualifies more as a belt-ruffle."

taalismn
Priest

AGH! I discovered my 'Proto-Cola' gag had already been taken by Shadow Chronicles...Marcus and Alexis are seen getting cans out of a 'Proto-Cola' vending machine...

Hmmm..'Made with Real Flower of Life for that Refreshing All-Natural Taste'?
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:AGH! I discovered my 'Proto-Cola' gag had already been taken by Shadow Chronicles...Marcus and Alexis are seen getting cans out of a 'Proto-Cola' vending machine...

There, there. *Pats tallismn on the head*
taalismn
Priest

Alpha 11 wrote:
taalismn wrote:AGH! I discovered my 'Proto-Cola' gag had already been taken by Shadow Chronicles...Marcus and Alexis are seen getting cans out of a 'Proto-Cola' vending machine...

I'll live...but now I'm wanting some background info on Proto-Cola...is it actually good stuff? Or lowest-bid synthetic liquid refreshment foisted on the soldiers by government contract?
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

I'll live...but now I'm wanting some background info on Proto-Cola...is it actually good stuff? Or lowest-bid synthetic liquid refreshment foisted on the soldiers by government contract?

Most likely.
taalismn
Priest

How Alex Romero REALLY died(Truth #324)

Alex: "Oh man...I shouldn't have scarved down that last ProtoCola....carbonation gas...urgh...gotta..
*BELCH*
(sound of faceplate shattering)
POP
BOOM
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

taalismn wrote:How Alex Romero REALLY died(Truth #324)

Alex: "Oh man...I shouldn't have scarved down that last ProtoCola....carbonation gas...urgh...gotta..
*BELCH*
(sound of faceplate shattering)
POP
BOOM

Sanitary Officer #24601 "Bob"; "I am NOT cleaning that up..."

Leaves of the lotus rise

taalismn
Priest

Dolza's standing in his mega-command bubble, gazing on the displays and viewscreens that show the vast Zentraedi Grand Fleet...with sweeping hand motions(not unlike Mickey Mouse in -Fantasia-) he points and directs, and the vast fleet moves to his every gesture...Then, with a decisive punching motion and a single mouthed, but unvoiced, command, he orders the full power of the vast armada brought to bear! AS his face is illuminated by the glare of the fleet's massed firepower opening fire on some unseen opponent, Dolza smiles...
"DOLZA!"
He's brought out of his revere and we see he's standing behind the broiler of a fast food joint, dressed in the hat and apron of a server...A scrawny little middle-aged guy with a middle-management nametag is scowling at him.
"Dish Washer! NOW!"
Next shot he's standing in front of a deep sink filled with trays and grease-encrusted kitchenware, up to his elbows in soap suds and hot water, his expression utterly glum...then he looks up, starts zoning out again, and we hear the Zentraedi anthem faintly in the back as Dolza lips '...open fire...'.

Galaxy-Wide Insurance. Because Life Can Change...Fast...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Dolza's standing in his mega-command bubble, gazing on the displays and viewscreens that show the vast Zentraedi Grand Fleet...with sweeping hand motions(not unlike Mickey Mouse in -Fantasia-) he points and directs, and the vast fleet moves to his every gesture...Then, with a decisive punching motion and a single mouthed, but unvoiced, command, he orders the full power of the vast armada brought to bear! AS his face is illuminated by the glare of the fleet's massed firepower opening fire on some unseen opponent, Dolza smiles...
"DOLZA!"
He's brought out of his revere and we see he's standing behind the broiler of a fast food joint, dressed in the hat and apron of a server...A scrawny little middle-aged guy with a middle-management nametag is scowling at him.
"Dish Washer! NOW!"
Next shot he's standing in front of a deep sink filled with trays and grease-encrusted kitchenware, up to his elbows in soap suds and hot water, his expression utterly glum...then he looks up, starts zoning out again, and we hear the Zentraedi anthem faintly in the back as Dolza lips '...open fire...'.

Galaxy-Wide Insurance. Because Life Can Change...Fast...

Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

Ouch, Taalismn. Oh, and you Flying Squid's done.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
Aramanthus
Monk

Today we here at ClonesRUS announce that we have purchased a winery. We have recently procured a supply of protoculture. Our wine master told us that we can stretch our supplies of protoculture by a significant time by using the the entire fruit after the seeds are taken from it. It was discovered that it could be cloned and used in our new business. We hope that this new wine will be enjoyed by the UEEF and it's allies!

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Hmmm...I wonder if you can make grapa from old Flower of Life fruit/leaves...

"Julio and Ernest Lang: No Proto-Wine Before Its Time."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

LOL Great one! Please keep them coming! Always glad to inspire!

HH....FIE

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”