Manga vs. Standard Size

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Re: Manga vs. Standard Size

Unread post by Jefffar »

Colonel Wolfe wrote:
Spoiler:
Now that Palladium has released a number of Robotech RPG books in manga size, how do you feel about them?

I always preferred the compact size of manga!
9.4%
I wasn't sure before, but it's growing on me now.
7.2%
I never liked this manga format and never will!
9.4%
I don't care because I'm just happy to be getting new Robotech RPG books!
16.6%
I can't make an informed decision since I haven't seen one of these manga size editions for myself yet.
47.5%
Why bother with an analog medium that you have to chop down a tree for?
9.9%
Total Responses: 181

Interesting, so those who don't like Manga are balanced by those that liked it from the beginning and those that think it's a non-issue are almost as prevalent as the for/against side combined.

I am somewhat worried by the number who haven't seen the books, but then again as this is a site where not everyone who goes is even interested in the RPG but the site offers an incentive for voting in the poll, I suspect a number of people with no interest in the RPG are voting.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”