***OLD GAME LIST*** 2009 Official Open House Game List

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

***OLD GAME LIST*** 2009 Official Open House Game List

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

EDIT: THERE IS an official open house game list like there has been in the past!!!

Post the following information here AND send it to palladium-gm@palladiumbooks.com

FOR EACH EVENT YOU PLAN ON RUNNING, PALLADIUM NEEDS THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

YOUR T-SHIRT SIZE FOR YOUR GM SHIRT

Name of the Game
Palladium Game Line
Brief Description
Minimum and Maximum player
Length of game (typically 3 to 4 hours, sometimes longer)
Will pre-gen characters be provided?
Age Requirement
Day and time you would like to run
Last edited by The Galactus Kid on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
The Galactus Kid

Re: Official Open House Game List

Name of the Game: Knight to Rook 5
Palladium Game Line: Splicers
Brief Description: The group of player characters are to gather information about a Sentry tower which has recently appeared nearby a friendly allied retro-village. Assess the threat, and deal with it accordingly.
Minimum and Maximum player: 3-8 players
Length of game (typically 3 to 4 hours, sometimes longer): 4
Will pre-gen characters be provided?:Yes
Age Requirement: Any
Day and time you would like to run: Friday Afternoon

Name of the Game: Beach Head
Palladium Game Line: Splicers
Brief Description: The group of player characters are using the appearance of a new giant warmount as a distraction for their beachhead assault. Take the beach from the machines and hold until reinforcements can arrive.
Day and time you would like to run: Saturday Afternoon

Name of the Game: Take the fight to them...
Palladium Game Line: RIFTS Triax 2 (the New Luftwaffe)
Brief Description: The group of player characters are members of the NGR Luftwaffe. Break through the enemy lines, deliver your weapon payload and get back to base in one piece. New aerial combat rules, vehicles, and all sorts of goodness.
Day and time you would like to run: VIP Thursday
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

Rimdall
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Rimdall »

Here's mine:

Welcome Home

RPG/World setting: Beyond the Supernatural 2nd Ed.
- Called in to investigate odd happenings at a house, the team discovers things are more than they appear, almost as if the house is working against them. But the house couldn’t be alive… could it?
- Maximum Number of Players: 6
- Running Time: 3-4 hours
- What days you can run: Friday, Saturday or Sunday – no real preference
- When: no preferred time of day
– Pre-generated character sheets will be available
- Minimum age of the players: 13

Family Roots

RPG/World setting: Beyond the Supernatural 2nd Ed.
- A woman appears, claiming to be from the past. Asked to establish the validity of her claims, the team uncovers horrifying secrets long thought hidden. Can they determine the truth in time to save the day?
- Running Time: 3-4 hours.
- What days you can run: Friday, Saturday or Sunday – no preference
- When: no preferred time
– Pre-generated character sheets will be available

Yo-ho-uh-oh

RPG/World setting: Rifts®
- After a series of earthquakes, a new island appears in Lake Erie, just over the horizon from Queenston Harbor. Join the formidable pirate Mad Meg Wardell and the crew of the Thistle as they explore the island. Could it be related to the recent disappearance of ships setting out to plunder?
- Running Time: 3-4 hours.
- What days you can run: Friday, Saturday or Sunday – no preference
- When: No preferred time.
Pre-rolled character sheets will be available

I'm a size 2XL
Last edited by Rimdall on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carl Gleba
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

Name of the Game: The Darkest Hour

Palladium Game Line: Rifts (Phase World)

Brief Description: You’ve spent the last several months on your way to Center on Phase World. Well you made it and the first thing you decided to do was go to the FTL Express for some libations. Hey it was a long trip and you deserve a real drink instead of that synthesized crap. Well you’ve barely had time to enjoy your first drink when all hell breaks loose! Power in the whole city has failed, there is massive fighting in the streets and you’re being asked to help out. All you have to do it trek to the lowest levels of Center, find the main power generators, trip the breakers and get out alive. All that while avoiding tens of thousands of demonic creatures that are rampaging through the city. Cowards can hide behind the bar.

Minimum and Maximum player: 3 to 6

Length of game (typically 3 to 4 hours): 4

Will pre-gen characters be provided? Yes

Day and time you would like to run: Thursday Evening

Name of the Game: The Cost of Victory

Palladium Game Line: Rifts

Brief Description: The Lord of Hades has personally summoned you to do his bidding. Success in your mission means untold rewards, riches, and pleasures beyond your dreams. Failure means you’re a foot soldier on the front lines of the Minion War. Go to the city of Tolkeen and retrieve those souls due me. Modeus, Lord of Hades

Minimum and Maximum players: 3 to 6

Day and time you would like to run: Friday Evening

Name of the Game: Supply Run

Palladium Game Line: Mechanoids Space

Brief Description: The Mechanoids have returned! You’ve been tasked with defending the New Gideon Colony and after numerous battles you are supposed to be on your way back to base. That is until your transport is diverted. An opening has opened in the Mechanoids lines and you and a mixed group of troops are being sent to the Highland Plateau base to recover any supplies that remain. Sure the base is far behind enemy lines and probably occupied by the Mechanoids, but you are Federation Marines. Hu Rah

Minimum and Maximum players: 3 to 6

Day and time you would like to run: Saturday Evening
ImageImage
Reelman
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Eliminating that not so fresh feeling from the world of role playing.

Unread post by Reelman »

Title – Dr. Bradford, I presume?
Description – Your team of Lone Star Elite Guard is often tasked with cleaning up Dr. Bradford’s messes. Today is no different. Adventure will utilize 3-D miniature game environment.
Maximum Players – 6
Game Setting – Rifts
Running Time – 4 Hours
Day – VIP Thursday
Time – Game Time on VIP night
Multiple Times – Yes, Friday 10:00 AM
Minimum Age – 13

Title – Another Cold Day in Hell
Description – Picking up a couple of new recruits and transporting them back to Lazlo Agency headquarters sounds like an easy mission but then the blizzard of the century hit. With all the roads closed, the National Guard housed stranded travelers in an abandoned hotel to wait out the storm. Before long people start disappearing and turning up murdered! Can your team get to the bottom of the murders or will they be the next victims.
Maximum Players – 8
Game Setting – Beyond the Supernatural 2
Running Time – 4 Hours
Day – Friday
Time – 8:00 PM
Multiple Times – No
Minimum Age – 13+ Graphic Horror Elements

Title – N.E.M.A. vs. N.E.M.A.
Description – The battle to save humanity is going poorly for N.E.M.A. Field commanders are openly questioning General Sawyer’s orders and increasingly disobeying them. Can you stop the coup or will you become part of the chaos?
Maximum Players – 8
Game Setting – Rifts: Chaos Earth
Running Time – 4 Hours
Day – Sunday
Time – 10:00 AM
Multiple Times – No
Minimum Age – 13

All games will have pregens.
Last edited by Reelman on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Braden Campbell

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

DIMENSION GAMES AT OPEN HOUSE '09!

1. WORMWOOD - "Seven"

In the year 800 of the Great Tribulation, a massive demonic army marched out of the Dark Domains and headed straight for Ezud, the Eastern Dominion of Man. Near the small mountainous town of Izrui they were met, not by an army, but by a gathering of seven Apoks. What transpired next would become the stuff of legends, and Players are invited to take part in it. Get ready for some over the top, heavy metal, demon-bashing fun!
* # Players:well, seven as it just so happens.
* pregens will be provided
* game may take 5 or 6 hours
* running on the Friday afternoon/evening, I believe

2. PHASE WORLD - "Olufemi"

Taken straight from the upcoming "Thundercloud Galaxy" book, this game is described by the author as being "Colonial Africa... with lasers", and is not one not to be missed.

The canibalistic tribes of the Kasaro have been unified by the Enage - a self-proclaimed holy man whose mission it is to attack the Consortium colony of Olufemi, and to slaughter everyone within its walls. In response, the CAF sends one man, Captain Benjamin Stair, to oversee the city's evacuation. But the captain has a different fate in mind, as he and his men fortify their position, and prepare for a showdown that may just cost them all their lives.

* Based on actual events!
* # of players: 6 or 7
* pregens will be provided
* game may take 5 or 6 hours
* running on the Saturday afternoon, I believe

I will also be running an "all Space Pirates" game, after hours on Saturday, most likely at the hotel where I can get a few drinks into me beforehand ;) Pre-gens will be included for that one too.

I'm a size XL.
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
J. Lionheart
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by J. Lionheart »

- Game Name: "Zombocalypse Rising"

- RPG/World setting: Dead Reign

- Description: The players are a small knot of survivors, whose safehaven farm community has been discovered and is being overrun by zombie hordes. Trapped in the small collection of stone buildings in the center of the community, the players must build barricades, hunker down, and keep the zombies back until the cavalry arrives. Success will be measured by surviving until the end of the real-time clock (2 hours, once underway)!

A medium sized table area will be laid out, complete with terrain, buildings, props, and miniatures, representing various strategic and tactical opportunities. The zombie horde will be a real horde, which you will be able to see closing in, coming closer every minute something isn't done about it. I love the added feel of actually seeing the situation, and being able to visualize your moves without having to ask 20 questions. Pre-Gens will be provided, with appropriate miniatures.

Players who die in sufficiently cool or selfless manners, and who wish to stick around, may be able to return as "Thinker" zombies, and help guide the undead attack on their former allies!

- Maximum Players: 8-10

- Running Time: 3 hours, max. The game clock, once fighting has begun, is 2 hours in length. Players will have the opportunity at the beginning to give input on the layout of the board - what barricades they want where, etc. Perhaps a half-hour of prep for them, with perhaps the same amount of time on the end to debrief and discuss.

- What days, and when: I can run any days, however, I would like to request slots on back to back days, preferably Friday and Saturday. If running on Sunday, I'll need an earlier time, so I can get things packaged and shipped home in time. Friday and Saturday, I have no specific time requirements. I'd be more than happy to run a game VIP Thursday night, if people wanted it, but it would take some setup time

- Minimum age of the players: Perhaps 14 and up? Old enough not to cry when their brains get eaten.

- Special Request: Due the terrain and minis layout, I need to request a table that is somewhere in the neighborhood of 4 feet wide, by 6 feet long, if that's possible. Longer is fine, just not narrower. Two tables side by side works perfectly well also, so long as they present an even surface on top.

- Link: Here is a link to the game's discussion on the forums: http://forums.palladium-megaverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=101109

- T-shirt size: XL
Jeremiah Lionheart (Evan Cooney)
Only person ever to kill another player in KS's "Secret Enemy" game.
"Julius is convinced Evan Cooney was born to play Weasel Man." -Kevin
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Armageddon Unlimited Preview #1
Title: Where did they go?
Hook: High profile political individuals have been kidnapped.
Line: Political turmoil rises as the victims home countries are threatening sanctions against the U.S.
Sinker: The kidnappers are more then meets the eye.
Number of players: 5-7
Characters: Pregens will be provided.
Length of time: 3-4 hours
Preferred day: Saturday
Preferred time: mid-morning (10am?? )

Armageddon Unlimited Preview #2
Title: What is going on?
Hook: PC's discover a slave trafficing ring.
Line: Victims are human. Kidnappers appear to be mutants.
Sinker: With the state of the world inching closer and closer to Armageddon, a race war seems eminent. Can the players prevent it?
Number of players: 5-7
Characters: Pregens will be provided.
Length of time: 3-4 hours
Preferred day: Sunday
Preferred time: mid-morning (10am?? )
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
MADMANMIKE
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

I wear XXL

Name of the Game:
"A Simple Cargo Run"

Palladium Game Line: RIFTS: Phase World

Brief Description: You're hired at Center to crew a ship on a simple delivery run while it's regular crew are on leave. What could go wrong?

Minimum and Maximum player: 4 to 6, maybe more?

Length of game: 3 to 4 hours, possibly continuing after hours?

Age Requirement: 10+ relatively kid friendly

Day and time you would like to run: Friday morning, as long as it's not opposite Julius's first game.
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Slag

Unread post by Slag »

YOUR T-SHIRT SIZE FOR YOUR GM SHIRT: L

Name of the Game: Into the Heart
Palladium Game Line: Rifts: Delta Blues preview
Brief Description: The Siege of Tolkeen has dragged on nto its fourth year. Characters, who enlisted in a flash of patriotism, desperation, or had no choice, play new (1st level) CS Navy recruits/acadamy grads. But it's not the Tolkeen front that awaits them, but "brown water" duty crewing a Barracuda gunboat in the remote Louisiana Delta. "Easy duty", right? Right?!?
Minimum and Maximum player: 4-12
Length of game (typically 3 to 4 hours, sometimes longer): 4 hrs
Age Requirement: Recommended for mature players - contains dark subject matters, supernatural, insanity, and the heavy weight of angst and doubt
Day and time you would like to run: whenever...

Name of the Game: Soul Squad! (time permitting)
Palladium Game Line: HU2
Brief Description: Fight the Man!! Players are a super team of street-smart homres that ain't takin' it layin' down no more, no jive turkeys need apply! The Man got Soul City in a vice, an' these fly brothers and sisters aim to take the whole ugly system down...
Minimum and Maximum player: 4-7
Length of game (typically 3 to 4 hours, sometimes longer): 4 hrs
Will pre-gen characters be provided? Hell yea.
Age Requirement: none.
Day and time you would like to run: whenever...
Fickt nicht mit der Raketemensch!

"I respect you. And unlike love, respect can't be bought" - Homer Simpson.
Jason Richards

Unread post by Jason Richards »

As a general rule, I want to schedule so that I can participate in all of the panels in which I am invited to participate.

YOUR T-SHIRT SIZE FOR YOUR GM SHIRT: Medium

Name of the Game: Arzno Undone
Palladium Game Line: Rifts
Brief Description: In 120 P.A., the last battle is finally at hand and you, a handful of the last remaining heroes of the city, go on your final, suicidal attempt to... destroy it. Play legendary heroes depicted as NPCs in World Book 28 including legendary tactition Psythe, renowned military instructor Fidel, genius Techno-Wizard Gerra, infantry Captain and Crazy Ban, and Undead Slayer Patria as they turn to fight against the haven of peace and security that they helped to build.
Minimum and Maximum player: 4-5 players
Length of game: Three hours
Will pre-gen characters be provided?: Yes
Age Requirement: None
Day and time you would like to run: VIP Night

Name of the Game: Dark Age
Palladium Game Line: Chaos Earth
Brief Description: In the year 2109, all hope of holding together that tattered remains of society are gone. All that remains is enough will to carry on small groups of survivors pooling what resources they have to make it through just one more day. Just as the dust settles on yet another tragic loss of life, a group of once-soldiers must pool their resources and overcome new challenges to take on yet another threat.
Will pre-gen characters be provided?: Kinda. No need to bring a character.
Day and time you would like to run: Friday

Name of the Game: The Wild West
Palladium Game Line: Palladium Fantasy RPG (new, alternate setting)
Brief Description: The westward expansion of human populations into the frontiers has met opposition from natives that are unwilling to let mankind continue to gobble up their ancestral hunting grounds without a fight. The player characters must scout ahead of a larger force to ascertain enemy strength and position, when they find themselves faced with decisions that could affect the course of the coming battle.
Will pre-gen characters be provided?: Yes.
Day and time you would like to run: Saturday

Name of the Game: In or Out?
Palladium Game Line: It's a surprise
Brief Description: Wouldn't you like to know...
Minimum and Maximum player: 6-8 players
Will pre-gen characters be provided?: Kinda. No need to bring a character.
Day and time you would like to run: Sunday

Also, I'm going to be blogging (of sorts) on my website about the development of each of these games, and designing/running convention games in general. Give it a look.
Last edited by Jason Richards on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

NAME: MECHANOIDS
TITLE: Bring'em Back Alive!
DESCRIPTION: A shadowy patron offers an amazing sum to any mercenary team resourceful enough to capture a living Mechanoid. Can you survive the competition, the treachery, the danger and the aftermath of this insane mission?
PLAYERS: 6
HOURS: 4 hours
WHEN: Whatever Works (I would like to run this twice).
PRE-GENS: Absolutely! All sorts of characters!

GAME: NINJAS & SUPERSPIES
TITLE: Everybody is Kung Fu Fighting!
DESCRIPTION: Enter the top secret world of 2019 where cyborg agents from worldwide illuminati conspiracies duke it out chopsocky style with a 10,000 bullets! High tech espionage around the globe! Can you dig it?
PLAYERS: 6
HOURS: 4 hours
DAY: Any Day
WHEN: Whatever Works
PRE-GENS: Absolutely! All sorts of characters!
RoadWarriorFWaNK
Comment: on a death march

Unread post by RoadWarriorFWaNK »

Name of the Game: Mystery in a Small Town
Palladium Game Line: Beyond the Supernatural, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, TMNT and Other Strangeness
Brief Description: A rash of strange disappearances and other anomalies in a small town in Alabama sends a pair of FBI agents to investigate. When the FBI agents turn up missing, a team of "specialists" is called in.
Minimum and Maximum player: 3
Length of game (typically 3 to 4 hours, sometimes longer): 4 hours, hopefully less.
Will pre-gen characters be provided?: yes
Age Requirement: minimum of 13, no maximum age
Day and time you would like to run: friday or saturday morning
MADMANMIKE
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

Another game I'm putting together:

Name of the Game: Aarrh! A Pirate's life for me!

Palladium Game Line: RIFTS: Phase World and play-testing my minion rules...

Brief Description: Fresh off a bankroll, you've hired some Gor-Dai (new race) warriors to flesh out your pirate ranks on a mission to capture a flag ship for your growing pirate fleet. This is the big time! Aarrh!

Minimum and Maximum player: 4 to 5; each player will have two minions

Length of game: 3 to 4 hours, possibly continuing after hours?

Will pre-gen characters be provided? Yes, with customization the name of the game.

Age Requirement: 18+; experienced gamers prefered

Day and time you would like to run: Preferably Sunday, when I'm so wired my goof streak will be on full-bore.

-Mike <8]

EDIT: I've thrown together an image to give an idea of the Gor-Dai; not my best work, but time is short. Think the robots from Ice Pirates meet the mercenaries from the 5th Element.

Gor-Dai Squad
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Reguoc
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Reguoc »

OK True Believers, after a lot of consideration, I would be happy to run a few games for the Open House weekend! I have a few ideas for POH gaming. If this is not acceptable or you need another game to be run for more diversity, please let me know as I am comfortable running in any Palladium setting. All these games are as follows on basic rules:

Setting : Dead Reign

Descriptions are below

All Games are designed to last 3-4 hours and for 4-10 players.

I can run these any time escept VIP Thursday!

T-shirt Size XXXL (I like em big)

1) The Great Gamer Rescue - (A Dead Reign Game in the standard universe) - You and your buddies have just finished a massive all nighter gaming session and are cleaning up the beer bottles and pizza boxes when your pal flips open his laptop and finds all kinds of reports about riots all around the country as people protest the lack of information regarding all the folks who have gotten sick over the last few days. As he starts googling around the net you get a Twitter text for another friend at the hospital with his wife and newborn baby - "All ded" huh???? Then the storm hits and power is knocked out, your wireless is dead and the TV is out. When your pal doesn't return any of your texts you decide that your crew better mount up and head over to the hospital and make sure everything is ok After all its just on the other side of campus, even if it is pitch black outside and none of the street lights are working its an easy drive, right? - Get there, get your buddy and get out before its too late.

This will be a mature scenario with the potential for horrific scenes. The Zombies! board game (by Twilight Creations)will be used to set up for the visuals, but not to be actually played.

This will be for 4-8 players, all of whom will be playing ordinary person (Survivor) characters from Dead Reign.

2) Escape from Saint Elsewhere - A continuation of scenario 1 above - You got to the hospital and found your pal barricaded in the nursery- unfortunately you are not the only ones interested in the newborns - they are the snack du jour for the Zombies trying to get in as well. Can you save these babies (and the extremely attractive nurse) and get out before the slouchers get in? In this scenario the PCs have been assaulted by Zombies and have a friend that has been unconscious. One of the nurses has managed to revive him, but he is not the same as before. Could he be the key to your escape? Here the players must escape from the hospital and save as many others as they can (if they want to be heroes) or just save themselves!

Once again, a mature scenario (undead babies will be involved). In this scenario the characters will include some of the Survivors from scenario one, a half-living, and a security guard. It is for 4-8 players

3) Fun under the Big Top! - In the third installment our heroes have escaped from the hospital and managed to get to the edge of the fairgrounds. With a horde of undead on their heels they manage to scale the fence (hopefully) and get inside to the not yet open carnival. Will the fence keep the zombies out? If the carnival isn't open yet why are some of the rides going? Are there other survivors inside? And why is there music coming from the big tent in the middle of the fairgrounds?

This scenario will use some of the expanded information from Rifter 45.
In this scenario we have several Survivor PCs, a half-living, and a security guard. Designed for 4-8 players, but can accommodate as many as 10..
Ryan McDaniel
Augur
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts

Unread post by Augur »

Games I'll Be Running at Open House 2009.

I already sent a text version of this info into the aforementioned e-mail address a few weeks ago...no reply.
ImageImageImage
The Galactus Kid

The Game Master wrote:Games I'll Be Running at Open House 2009.

I already sent a text version of this info into the aforementioned e-mail address a few weeks ago...no reply.

You will probably not recieve any confirmation or reply e-mail.

Augur
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts

Unread post by Augur »

The Galactus Kid wrote:
The Game Master wrote:Games I'll Be Running at Open House 2009.

You will probably not recieve any confirmation or reply e-mail.

Oh, I'd already assumed that much. Of Palladium Books' merits--and I feel they have many--communications skills in this manner are not one of them. Of course, the same can be said IN GENERAL for nearly all businesses, it's one of the most common complaints customers have with their favored businesses. C'est la vie. :-(
ImageImageImage
erc1971
Wanderer

Unread post by erc1971 »

Name of Game: Escape from Aegis Island

Game: Dead Reign

Description: In response to a strange plaque known as the Wave, the military has started evacuating civilians in hopes of protecting the healthy. You are a group of such people, having been sent to a small military base on a Caribbean Island the government calls Aegis Island. No one is prepared for the coming disaster however.

# of Players: 4

Length of Game: 4 Hours

Will Pre-gen characters be provided: Yes

Age Requirement: 13+

Day and Time: Saturday morning/early afternoon

GM: Michael Ames

Name of Game: The Harvest Festival

Game: Palladium Fantasy

Description: Your group of seasoned adventurers is meeting once again at the Village of Camlan to celebrate the Harvest Festival and catch up on old times. Things take a turn for the worse however when greed threatens to destroy the village.

# of Players: 4

Length of Game: 4 Hours

Will Pre-gen characters be provided: Yes

Day and Time: VIP Thursday

GM: Eric Campion
RIFTS..."It's ****ing Brilliant!" Kevin Sembieda May 5th 2006
Attended Palladium Open House, May 6th 2006, May 4th and 5th 2007, April 30th 2009, May 2nd 2009
Palladium Unofficial Employee
Kevin Siembieda to me during the big move: "Eric, you are a god!"
Warwolf
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

It has begun... here is what I plan on running SO FAR. Please note that times may be subject to change depending on the scheduling of other events.

Mark “Warwolf” Oberle
Shirt Size - XL

Game Title: Wireless
Game Line: Nightbane
Description:
Enter a world of contemporary horror and gothic urban fantasy, a world infiltrated by an unspeakable evil that seeks to annihilate all life on the planet in a torturous campaign of genocide, a world where the enemy may hide behind a kindly neighbor’s face and mankind’s last line of defense consists of beings dreamed of only in the darkest of nightmares. You will play a group of these unlikely heroes, forced to fight a war in the shadows for a planet of people that would most likely exterminate them if ever they became aware of what they are.
Each member of this squad comes from a different Faction, groups of those that know about the threat the Nightlords represent and oppose them in very different ways. Each Faction has its own agendas, and even some rivalries with one another. However, the enemy that threatens the city you call home is greater than all of that, and if you can not stand together then you will almost certainly perish alone.

Welcome to Earth after Dark Day. Welcome to the War of Light and Dark. God help us all.

Special Note: This scenario was written by one Irvin Jackson, co-author of the Nghtbane Survival Guide, for inclusion in the book. This game includes material from this upcoming sourcebook, giving players a chance to play it before print!

Minimum Players: 3
Maximum Players: 6
Game Length: 4-6 Hours
Pre-Gens: Yes
Age Requirement: 17+

Thursday VIP: 6 P.M to 12 A.M.
Saturday: 6 P.M. to 12 A.M.

Game Title: Silver Rush
Game Line: Rifts
Description:
Over four-hundred years ago the planet of Rifts Earth became one of the most powerful dimensional nexuses in all the Megaverse. Arcane energies ripped the fabric of time and space asunder, causing the little blue planet to shudder as it hadn’t for millions of years. During the Cataclysm, mankind was dethroned as rulers of this place, their societies shattered, and the survivors scattered like ash to eke out what lives they could among the ruins.
Today, mankind has emerged once more as a force to be reckoned with. Uncovering the secret technologies of the past, discovering the potential within their own minds, and mastering arcane arts more ancient than most can fathom, they have established footholds once more. But they are not alone. The Rifts unleashed many beings from other worlds, some noble and friendly, others devious and deadly, all seeking the same thing… survival.
And so it is that this most basic struggle is played out day after day, especially in a remote place like the Silver Falls mining camp. In this backwater town you and your fellow players will have to keep calm when everyone else seems to be at their boiling point. Otherwise you may be consumed in the conflagration that threatens to destroy the budding oasis of “civilization.”

Minimum Players: 3
Maximum Players: 6 (probably 5 for VIP night, as Amy Ashbaugh already has a seat reserved)
Game Length: 4-6 Hours
Pre-Gens: Yes
Age Requirement: 13+

Friday: 12 P.M to 6 P.M.
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
Greg Diaczyk
Comment: The Official "Wayne Smith Clone"

Unread post by Greg Diaczyk »

Sent this to Palladium-GM awhile back... but just found this post:

T-shirt size!: Large

- RPG/World setting: Heroes Unlimited: Expanded Mega Heroes (Rifter #37)
- A brief, but dynamic description of the game: A Strange adversary/group? has taken over the Harlequin Building,Triton Industries' base of operation in Century Station. Cavaliers and even Legionnaires drawn into the commotion have reason to suspect it is a lab/containment facility for aliens and alien artifacts. Those heroes responding are already outstanding members of their heroic community and the authorities eagerly cooperate with them and provide full access to them, in the hopes that a potentially volatile (and maybe even alien) event remains contained... Can the heroes resolve the conflict and prevent what ever it is happening from inside from spilling into the streets? Is an alien plague or other catastrophic event about to happen within the confines of the Harlequin Building? Only the heroes are about to find out...
- Maximum Number of Players: 6 pre-rolled characters to select from, but will allow two more Mega-Heroes to join for a total of 8 spots.
- What days you can run: Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- When: Afternoon and Evenings, would prefer not to run a morning game
- Multiple games: Will run twice
- Minimum age of the players: Should be good for anyone over 12.

- RPG/World setting: Rifts: Lemuria and Underseas 2 Sneak Peak!
- A brief, but dynamic description of the game: The ancient Lemurians have resurfaced to protect an ancient Lemurian Outpost on the Hawaiian Island of Oahu, which is under siege from the Milu a race of crab like Necromancers who have been the secret power behind Davey Jones and his undead army of pirates, sailors and seafaring warriors as they try and reopen the portal at a Lemurian Pyramid which has sealed the rift to the Milu home world for centuries. Will the New Navy or other seafarers come to their aid, or are the Lemurians Earth's last hope to defend it from the invading Milu and their undead creations...
- Maximum Number of Players: 6 pre-rolled characters to select from, but will allow two more aquatic/undersea equipped characters to join for a total of 8 spots
- What days you can run: Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- When: Afternoon and Evenings, would prefer not to run a morning game
- Multiple games: Will run twice (maybe three if people are super keen?)
- Minimum age of the players: Should be good for anyone over 12.

Greg Diaczyk
Greg Diaczyk,
"Wayne Smith Clone"
Palladium Freelance Writer and Editor

Wayne Smith
OLD ONE

Unread post by Wayne Smith »

The Galactus Kid

Curse you, game list for having so many awesome games that I want to play in.

Xar
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: J.V. Adams
(he/him/his)

Unread post by Xar »

Because I'm a paper person, I made a spreadsheet that should print out better.
http://www.geocities.com/xarchiangku/PO ... le2009.xls

Each day has it's own tab. Friday and Saturday print on two pages.

All will print in landscape format.
~Xar~

↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A select start
Carl Gleba

Rifter6 wrote:
Xar wrote:Because I'm a paper person, I made a spreadsheet that should print out better.
http://www.geocities.com/xarchiangku/PO ... le2009.xls

Each day has it's own tab. Friday and Saturday print on two pages.

All will print in landscape format.

How do we go about "signing up" for various games if we've bought tickets? Perhaps I'm going a little too fast, but I'm just too dern excited about the event and meeting so many of the valuable Palladium/Rifts contributers!

Thank you Xar - I'm an excel spreadsheet guy... and I've already got my 1st and second choices picked out for each game day ... based mostly on the author's descriptions on this thread.

Thanks!

-Rifter6
http://www.meetup.com/SLCRifters/
http://www.rifters.org

These games were for the 2009 POH. As far as I know the 2010 games have not been posted by Palladium nor will they be posted until at least a few weeks before the event.

As for signing up for the games, that is something that Palladium is working on. In the past you had to wait for the open house to sign up for games. This year there were sign up sheets on each of the tables. Since signing up for games is/was one of the complaints Palladium received I believe Palladium may be looking into alternative ideas for signing up for games in advance, but I have nothing to back that up with.

Carl
ImageImage
Carl Gleba

Rifter6 wrote:AW Shuks! :thwak: I shoulda paid attention to the post dates. Arg. And it was actually your two games, "The Darkest Hour" & "The Cost of Victory" that I was most looking forward to.

BTW I'm a real fan of the Minion war series and am just dying for "Megaverse In Flames" to come out.. perhaps about this time next year?

Thanks for the response!

-Rifter6

Thanks Rifter6 :ok:

You can read about the games here. I had great groups of gamers and all kept me on my toes. I almost killed one of the players in the opening salvo of the Darkest Hour, but quick thinking on the players managed to pull his bacon out of the fire.

Yeah hopefully MIF will be out by this time next year. The manuscript is in Palladiums hands and will be added to the queue in due course. My manuscripts tend to be lengthy so its easier for Palladium to get out some of the smaller manuscripts.

Welcome to the boards :ok:

Carl
ImageImage
Grandil
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: 'tis an ill wind that blows no minds, Sometimes a Cigar is just a Cigar-Jung to Freud
425 Geek Points "There is NO separation between God, & Man" Joseph Campbell

Unread post by Grandil »

I'd like to sign up for that Universe in flames, I think I'm coming depending on Tax time.
Grandil
Sometimes a Cigar is just a cigar-Jung to Freud
Feel it- Freud's Cigar, 300 geek points!

Return to “Palladium Open House”