Common Occ's vrs What type of Juicer ?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Lenwen

Common Occ's vrs What type of Juicer ?

Unread post by Lenwen »

Small grp of low lvl players.
level 2 , C.S. Ranger.
Level 3 , Head Hunter : Techno-Warrior
Level 2 , Head Hunter : Anti-Robot
Level 2 , Borg

What would be the worst type of Juicer to face ? ( min lvl : 3 max lvl : 6)
Captain Shiva
Adventurer
Comment: In sheer daemonic strangeness I am unparalleled

Re: Common Occ's vrs What type of Juicer ?

Unread post by Captain Shiva »

Well, if you're feeling really mean,the answer is a Murder-Wraith. If you want the party to maybe survive, a Delphi Juicer is a good option.A Juicer who is also a Mind Melter is a formidable foe.
Have you ever been thrown out of a Rifts game for being smarter than the Game Master?
Balabanto
Champion

Unread post by Balabanto »

A Phaeton Juicer is the worst, because even after you get him out of his horrible MDC vehicle at level 6, he's still a juicer once the vehicle is destroyed, and there won't be much left of your group at that point.
runebeo
Champion
Comment: I hope Odin allows me to stand with him at the time of Ragnarök!

Unread post by runebeo »

Delphi Juicer is awesome in a vehicle, theirs no doubt your got to go with either Mega-Juicer or Dragon Juicer, their both have supernatural strength and tough enough to take a few boom gun hits. I think the Titan Juicer makes no sense to me, if a fly landed on his face he kill himself by slapping it. Shaving with a straight razor a nic could mean decapitation. :lol:
I will be 125 living in Rio de Janeiro when the Great Cataclysm comes, I will not survive long but I will be cloned threw the Achilles project and my clones will be Achilles Neo-Humans that will start a new Jedi order in Psyscape. So You May Strike Me Down & I Will Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine. Let the Clone Wars begin!
Anthar
Hero
Comment: Killer of threads.

Unread post by Anthar »

runebeo wrote:Delphi Juicer is awesome in a vehicle, theirs no doubt your got to go with either Mega-Juicer or Dragon Juicer, their both have supernatural strength and tough enough to take a few boom gun hits. I think the Titan Juicer makes no sense to me, if a fly landed on his face he kill himself by slapping it. Shaving with a straight razor a nic could mean decapitation. :lol:

Oh and what a horrible mess when they blow their nose. :lol:
"I love my dad because he is awesome."-My son.
Caution these rules are unclear and may be open to gross interpretation and out right misinterpretation. GM discression is strongly advised.
Balabanto
Champion

Unread post by Balabanto »

If the Delphi Juicer has a vehicle with missiles, it is over for your team. :) He will win init, because he's a juicer in a vehicle, and then he fires a volley of 8 High Explosive missiles. Instant kill for that bunch. If they're a little more spread out, one or two might survive, but they won't be in very good shape, and the vehicle will surely have another missile barrage. That leaves the juicer with one guy vs. his vehicle.
runebeo
Champion
Comment: I hope Odin allows me to stand with him at the time of Ragnarök!

Unread post by runebeo »

Balabanto wrote:If the Delphi Juicer has a vehicle with missiles, it is over for your team. :) He will win init, because he's a juicer in a vehicle, and then he fires a volley of 8 High Explosive missiles. Instant kill for that bunch. If they're a little more spread out, one or two might survive, but they won't be in very good shape, and the vehicle will surely have another missile barrage. That leaves the juicer with one guy vs. his vehicle.

And thats the way goes!!!!!
I will be 125 living in Rio de Janeiro when the Great Cataclysm comes, I will not survive long but I will be cloned threw the Achilles project and my clones will be Achilles Neo-Humans that will start a new Jedi order in Psyscape. So You May Strike Me Down & I Will Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine. Let the Clone Wars begin!
cyber-yukongil v2.5
Sosyourfacist
Comment: This space for rent. Inquire within!

Unread post by cyber-yukongil v2.5 »

just a regular juicer with advanced preperation, moderate armor (especially nasty if you add some sensor spoofers), some rocket jump boots, some rigged fusion blocks and a JA-12 can give them all sorts of grief.

I once gave a group consisting of
Achilles Neo-Human
Rahu-man Sea Inquisitor
Angel of Light trapped in a Russian Archangel borg

a serious run for their money with two 5th level stock-juicers with the above setup. They sheared the wings off the borg and crippled its thrusters and then it was all about the the juicers speed advantage and leading the group into claymore mines and whatnot.
"A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill." ~ Heinlein

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations. ~some unnamed joker

Return to “Rifts®”