Robotech Blooper Reels

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

Re: Robotech Blooper Reels

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

taalismn wrote:Rand and Bernard getting dissed by the turncoats at the first village they came to...Of course, due to alignment restrictions, they can't gun the people down as an example to anybody collaborating with the Invid...
Annie steps up: "Well that's just GREAT! You lousy *guilty of fornication with small defenseless woodland animals* with your *suspected of improper relations with electrical equipment* oh-so-high-and-mighty sense of *inbred arrogance born of incestuous relations going back at least eight generations*, you make me sick! You *obscure Zentraedi word for the odd 'off' fellows who always seemed to hanging around the clone vats with that 'look'), you (term illegal in nine solar systems for describing those guilty of...well, I'm seeing it, and -I_ can't believe it...), you can just(Get the children and pubescents out of the room NOW!)"
AS Annie just unloads a straight line of blue language, the guy who was telling off Rand and Bernard just moments ago, has just had his head explode, and several other villagers are rolling on the ground with blood spurting from their ears and eyesockets....
Meanwhile, Rand, his hands clapped over Scott Bernard's ears after HE started to convulse, is staring at Annie in total awe...
"Man....THAT'S harsh!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:
green.nova343 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Aramanthus wrote:LOL So is that because they look like turkeys?

"Welcome to Iron Chef Reflex Point! We've assembled the greatest chefs of the world here to compete for the title of Iron Chef! And our secret ingredient today is...FLOWER OF LIFE!!!"

"Ohno..not that stuff...I got enough of it back in the Resistance!"
"Rand...it's like fugu...prepare it wrong and off you go on a magical little trip..."
"I know...oh, I so know..."

So, which chef did Rand decide to face off against? :D

Rand was watching, perhaps even judging, not participating as a chef...

Here's an idea that might be better off in the Alternate Dimensions thread, except that I wanted to see what potential for humor it might be seen to have among you folks....
Robotech Timeloop...
I've seen this idea taken up by fanfiction writers for other series, inspired by 'GRoundhog Day' and a StarGate episode where the characters get caught in a repeating timeloop...a few days, or a matter of years...Only a few individuals are aware of time looping, and they try time and again to identify what it is that's making them repeat the time...Of course, after their immediate attempts to do SERIOUS alterations fail for one reason or other, the timelooped characters(and the fanfictions) then focus on having fun while they while away the time to the next reset(in the Stargate episode, for instance, Teal'C sets out to exact a telling revenge on the guy who EVERY timeloop opens a door in his face...and in a Naruto fanfiction, the student ninja liven up their training by setting out to drive their instructor mad...).
So imagine that a few main Robotech characters...like say Vermillion Squadron, find themselves reliving the same 5-10 year(or whatever) period over and over again...
Sure, they'll try to make changes...Robotech is rather more serious in demeanor than SG-1...and they might make mistakes...First couple of loops, for instance, after trying to convince everybody that they KNOW what's going to happen, they get locked up in the psychiatric ward...Or, save Edwards from the Grand Cannon explosion, only to find him using some OTHER grudge to stab you in the back...and after the twentieth run-through, the members of Vermillion might start going a little crazy...

"Okay...this time Dolza demands we demonstrate our secrets...we go all the way, Lisa..."
"THreesome?"
"No, Ben, no threesome....But Rick, I'm on top...I decided to wear something special for this, this time around.."
"Should I be afraid?"
"Very."
"Good thing I brought a book...Just remember later to get me off flight duty during the Quebec run..."
"I'll break your leg myself..."

Worse yet, occasionally they'll get stuck in somebody ELSE'S timeloop for a few cycles..I mean, what could happen if Vermillion Squadron all found themselves twelve years old again and on the train to their first year at Hogwart's?

So, if you were Vermillion, and were reliving the same ten or so years over and over....how might you mess with people's heads?
Focus here on the humorous angle...

:lol: :lol: That's rich! I think I know the auther you are talking about. I always laugh my but off when I read those! But ya, I would love to read some of those! :lol:
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

taalismn wrote:"Okay...this time Dolza demands we demonstrate our secrets...we go all the way, Lisa..."
"THreesome?"
"No, Ben, no threesome....But Rick, I'm on top...I decided to wear something special for this, this time around.."
"Should I be afraid?"
"Very."
"Good thing I brought a book...Just remember later to get me off flight duty during the Quebec run..."

Sounds like a SD1 episode, with a longer time loop. With each time trying to avoid the capture.
With Lisa, Rick aware of the loop on the RDF side..... but who on the other side is aware..? Breetai? With him directing his BP's to where the catseye and Vermilion squadron divert to.
The above sounds like it was the 30'th or 40th cycle and they are getting bored.
But it does explain who Breetae's conditioning was broken.

*nine months after wards and 7 months after a gunpod wedding*
Dr."it a girl"
*after a bit*
Dr. "Twins, its a boy"
Dr." Triplets"
Dr."20 kids at one time. How'ed you two do THAT!?"
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Time Loop:

"OKay, who called me here to this damn balcony? -Commander Hayes?"

"I'm the one who called you here...I just wanted you to see something."
"What? What are you getting at?! I don't see anythin*PUSH*GGGaaaaaahhhhhh.....!"
Lisa Hayes stepped away from the observation platform in the maw of the Grand Cannon...The internal security sensors she'd laboriously hacked would show that only Col. T.R. Edwards had been here; she was supposedly still working a mile away in her office cubicle, where she'd been assigned by her father...Twenty nine times they'd tried to convince the command of the impending Zentraedi attack...Twenty-nine times it had ended in fire...The 'Vermillion Four' were getting sick and tired of it all...
Well, if Lisa couldn't convince the brass to see reason, she'd use the opportunity to save who they could...or nip some problems in the bud...They'd saved T.R. Edwards three times before from burning in the Grand Cannon, and every time he'd come up with some other excuse to stab her and Rick in the back...So she saw no reason to suffer him yet again...
Now, as long as she could get to the pre=arranged pickup point where Rick would meet her...
Next loop reset she swore, she'd avoid coming back to Earth altogether if she could...
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

:lol:
drewkitty ~..~ wrote:
taalismn wrote:"Okay...this time Dolza demands we demonstrate our secrets...we go all the way, Lisa..."
"THreesome?"
"Should I be afraid?"
"Very."

Sounds like a SD1 episode, with a longer time loop. With each time trying to avoid the capture.
With Lisa, Rick aware of the loop on the RDF side..... but who on the other side is aware..? Breetai? With him directing his BP's to where the catseye and Vermilion squadron divert to.
The above sounds like it was the 30'th or 40th cycle and they are getting bored.
But it does explain who Breetae's conditioning was broken.

*nine months after wards and 7 months after a gunpod wedding*
Dr."it a girl"
*after a bit*
Dr. "Twins, its a boy"
Dr." Triplets"
Dr."20 kids at one time. How'ed you two do THAT!?"

:lol: :lol:
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Time Loop:

"OKay, who called me here to this damn balcony? -Commander Hayes?"

"I'm the one who called you here...I just wanted you to see something."
"What? What are you getting at?! I don't see anythin*PUSH*GGGaaaaaahhhhhh.....!"
Lisa Hayes stepped away from the observation platform in the maw of the Grand Cannon...The internal security sensors she'd laboriously hacked would show that only Col. T.R. Edwards had been here; she was supposedly still working a mile away in her office cubicle, where she'd been assigned by her father...Twenty nine times they'd tried to convince the command of the impending Zentraedi attack...Twenty-nine times it had ended in fire...The 'Vermillion Four' were getting sick and tired of it all...
Well, if Lisa couldn't convince the brass to see reason, she'd use the opportunity to save who they could...or nip some problems in the bud...They'd saved T.R. Edwards three times before from burning in the Grand Cannon, and every time he'd come up with some other excuse to stab her and Rick in the back...So she saw no reason to suffer him yet again...
Now, as long as she could get to the pre=arranged pickup point where Rick would meet her...
Next loop reset she swore, she'd avoid coming back to Earth altogether if she could...

:ok: Nice! Would not mind seeing more of these.
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

ROFLMAO!!! Those were funny! PLease keep them coming! :lol: :lol:
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Time Loop:
"So, what are you doing here, Rick? Waiting for Minmei?"
"You know, Lisa, there are other reasons to be waiting outside the filming studio for 'Little White Dragon' than to wait for Lynn Minmei."
"Oh? Enlighten me."
"Oh ye of little faith...How many times have we had sex and the places we've had it to convince you she's just a friend?...But sit here and listen..."
(from inside) "Lynn Kyle...Little White Dragon, Scene 8, shot twelve, Monk's temple! aAnd...ACTION!"
"I come here to beseech your aide, oh wise monk, in rescuing the fair...HEY! THAT's NOt supposed to show up in this scene! What are yoy tryin---*GGGRRAAAAWWWTHHHH!!!* AAAIIIEEEE!!!!!!"(sounds of mayhem break out)
"Rick...you're having entirely too much fun with that 'Summon Dragon' spell we learned at Hogwarts..."
"Oh? And who fed Khyron to hers the time we snuck onto his ship and busted into his cabin?"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

"So, what are you doing here, Rick? Waiting for Minmei?"
"You know, Lisa, there are other reasons to be waiting outside the filming studio for 'Little White Dragon' than to wait for Lynn Minmei."
"Oh? Enlighten me."
"Oh ye of little faith...How many times have we had sex and the places we've had it to convince you she's just a friend?...But sit here and listen..."
(from inside) "Lynn Kyle...Little White Dragon, Scene 8, shot twelve, Monk's temple! aAnd...ACTION!"
"I come here to beseech your aide, oh wise monk, in rescuing the fair...HEY! THAT's NOt supposed to show up in this scene! What are yoy tryin---*GGGRRAAAAWWWTHHHH!!!* AAAIIIEEEE!!!!!!"(sounds of mayhem break out)
"Rick...you're having entirely too much fun with that 'Summon Dragon' spell we learned at Hogwarts..."
"Oh? And who fed Khyron to hers the time we snuck onto his ship and busted into his cabin?"

taalismn
Priest

Time Loop:
"Well, Rick, wish me luck! First date!"
"Here, Max."
"Boxing gloves?!"
"And an armored neckpiece...and remember, protect your face..."
"!?"
"You'll need it...trust me..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Time Loop:
"Here, Max."
"a diamond ring?!"
"!?"
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Time Loop:
*lisa in some dark underground bunker working on her comp furiusly, lit just by the monitor.*
*then talks to self quietly while hacking out the traces of her hack into the Grand Cannon's targeting comp.*
"Done, finaly, since they won't listen to me about firing the blasted thing..maybe getting it targeted on Dolza's command ship will even the odds."
*exits the dark room to her air traffic control station, and starts directing the air traffic to airports that won't be hit in the 1st wave.*
taalismn
Priest

Timeloop:
"Tough break, Big Bro; your boarding ladder slipping away from your ship, just as you were climbing out..."
"I can't believe it! All these years flying, and I break my leg getting OUT of one!"
"Yeah, nasty fracture, too, that will keep you out of the flight line for a few weeks..."
"Oh blast!"
"Look at the bright side....Claudia's pineapple salad for the mighty laid-up warrior..."
"Right! Problem is, the nurses won't let it in."
"I'm sure the tactical genuises on the bridge and the flight deck will figure a way to smuggle it in..."
"Argh! Only bright spot about this bum leg..,I'm going to be BORED listening to the television,...(*remote click*"
..and three, two...one...
(*sqkeek*)"...This just in...the Macross media are agog at the latest developments in the Lynn Kyle story..."
"*groan*....oh, not that fuzzball again..."
"..in particular, his recent appearance and and subsequent arrest outside the apartemt he shares with star Lynn Minmei..."
(shot of Lynn Kyle in fishnets and wrong-gender black lingerie and what looks like some rather interesting tattoos being led away in cuffs by several police officers, as he curses and yells and protests his innocence, while a gob-smacked Minmei looks from behind several other police officers...)
...and we have meltdown...Courtesy of some time-alteration and stun spells Harry taught us...and the contributions of that little backroom shop off the ventilation gallery...
"...!!!....Okay...maybe have the doc in here to check my eyes while I'm in?"
"Awww...pity...I better go over with Lisa to offer Aunt Lena our support and recommend a good lawyer for him..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Timeloop:
"Tough break, Big Bro; your boarding ladder slipping away from your ship, just as you were climbing out..."
"I can't believe it! All these years flying, and I break my leg getting OUT of one!"
"Yeah, nasty fracture, too, that will keep you out of the flight line for a few weeks..."
"Oh blast!"
"Look at the bright side....Claudia's pineapple salad for the mighty laid-up warrior..."
"Right! Problem is, the nurses won't let it in."
"I'm sure the tactical genuises on the bridge and the flight deck will figure a way to smuggle it in..."
"Argh! Only bright spot about this bum leg..,I'm going to be BORED listening to the television,...(*remote click*"
..and three, two...one...
(*sqkeek*)"...This just in...the Macross media are agog at the latest developments in the Lynn Kyle story..."
"*groan*....oh, not that fuzzball again..."
"..in particular, his recent appearance and and subsequent arrest outside the apartemt he shares with star Lynn Minmei..."
(shot of Lynn Kyle in fishnets and wrong-gender black lingerie and what looks like some rather interesting tattoos being led away in cuffs by several police officers, as he curses and yells and protests his innocence, while a gob-smacked Minmei looks from behind several other police officers...)
...and we have meltdown...Courtesy of some time-alteration and stun spells Harry taught us...and the contributions of that little backroom shop off the ventilation gallery...
"...!!!....Okay...maybe have the doc in here to check my eyes while I'm in?"
"Awww...pity...I better go over with Lisa to offer Aunt Lena our support and recommend a good lawyer for him..."

Alpha 11
Palladin

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:Time Loop:
*lisa in some dark underground bunker working on her comp furiusly, lit just by the monitor.*
*then talks to self quietly while hacking out the traces of her hack into the Grand Cannon's targeting comp.*
"Done, finaly, since they won't listen to me about firing the blasted thing..maybe getting it targeted on Dolza's command ship will even the odds."
*exits the dark room to her air traffic control station, and starts directing the air traffic to airports that won't be hit in the 1st wave.*

:ok:
Alpha 11
Palladin

"Here, Max."
"Boxing gloves?!"
"!?"

Alpha 11
Palladin

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:Time Loop:
"Here, Max."
"a diamond ring?!"
"!?"

Aramanthus
Monk

ROFLMAO!!! Thank you for sharing those. I needed the laugh!
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

"Hello. You may not recognize me, but I'm Field Marshal Anatole Leonard...This was me before I went on the Nutri-Slim Diet Plan...now look at me!!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:"Hello. You may not recognize me, but I'm Field Marshal Anatole Leonard...This was me before I went on the Nutri-Slim Diet Plan...now look at me!!"

taalismn
Priest

"Hi, I'm Lynn MInmei for OptiCare's Custom Contact Lens program...."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

taalismn wrote:"Hi, I'm Lynn MInmei for OptiCare's Custom Contact Lens program...."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-------------------------

"Minmay darlin' don't worry about it, as your manager I'll keep you working and manage your money so retirement won't be a worry."
"Baby honey, you need to be at the set at 6 am of the commercial shoot."
"No, its safe to for them to shoot on the deck of the ship, it will show how space worth the normal suit is."
"you've heard rumors about them failing, that suits don't fail on their own honey...."
"good girl, remember 6 am, just put the suit on and meet the film crew on deck."*hangs up the phone*
*picks up the phone and make a call*"Hello clones r us......."
Aramanthus
Monk

"Clones"RUS" here! Certainly we can help you. Any clones you want in as few as two hours. How many of her do you need?

ROFLMAO!!! Excellent ones!

HH....FIE
ZINO
Knight
Comment: NEVER QUIT..... I got lucky

Unread post by ZINO »

taalismn wrote:..... :shock: ....
...we are not worthy...
..... :shock: ....

yes
we are
not
even
worthy
let your YES be YES and your NO be NO but plz no maybe
taalismn
Priest

"Hello! I'm Lancer Belmont, and I'm here for Leggs panty hose..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:"Hello! I'm Lancer Belmont, and I'm here for Leggs panty hose..."

Aramanthus
Monk

LOL!!! :lol: :lol: Another series of great ones!

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

"Hi, I'm Ariel, and I'm spokeswoman for the Memory Recollection Institute of America, here to talk about ways you can sharpen your memory retention, fight mental fatigue, and preserve your precious memories..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:"Hi, I'm Ariel, and I'm spokeswoman for the Memory Recollection Institute of America, here to talk about ways you can sharpen your memory retention, fight mental fatigue, and preserve your precious memories..."

taalismn
Priest

"And we, the Court of Macross City, sentence you, Lynn MInmei, to four hundred hours of mandatory anger-management classes..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

"Oh, hi, Kyle! How's it going?"
"Graggh...."
"Oh, that's right, Minmei broke your jaw!"
"..arggag!.."
"AND both your arms! Wow, didn't know she had it in her!"
"..gragmmmnarggg!?..."
"And the backbrace too! Nice complement!"
"...fuggguphhhuffah...!"
"Almost a full upper body cast...Bet it itches like a bastard!"
"..ummpff!..."
"Yeah...starts out small, tingly....little annoying twinge..."
"...huffah!..."
"...before you know it, it grows into a raging attention grabber...."
"..yragfff!..."
"...right where you can't get at it..."
"...uffayyhhh!!!...."
",,,gets so you feel like you'd tear off your own skin to get at the bugger..."
"...nnyymmmffff!!!..."
"...But I bet you're drugged up against that..."
"...drufff?!...."
"Well, I'll leave you to your healing..and your itching..."
"...(whimper)..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

Dairugger XV wrote:Balif: Err, that's Lynn Kyle sir. Minmei is here on prostitution charges, and Rick Hunter is here for statutory rape.

"Mister Fokker? Supplying alcohol to a minor?"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

playing with A/U bombs... :lol: :thwak:
"Guys, quantuum causality is not to be ***ed with..it ***s with you right back"
As the tennaged Cal-Tech undergrad version of Dr. Emil Lang adjuss his EyE-Capsule msuic player and slurps from his abyss-boy soda
Bind the body to the opened mind
Bind the body to the opened mind

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Harry Leferts wrote:And yet ANOTHER time loop...

A eleven year old version of Rick, Max, and Mariya are sitting across from a twenty year old version of Lisa in a train compartment. Seeing their questioning looks she shrugs before pointing at her trunk which reads ..... Snip

this one belongs over in the crossover topic...
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

*a blue police box with a flashing blue light on top appears on Optera. The door opens and a man walks out..*
"Martha it will be just a quick stop"*talking back into the police box*
*the man looks around and spots something and walks over to it, picking up a rock and moving it three feet*
"darn time loops are mixing up the dimensions, that should fix them"
*the man walks back into the police box and with the flashing light the box disappears*
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:"Oh, hi, Kyle! How's it going?"
"Graggh...."
"Oh, that's right, Minmei broke your jaw!"
"..arggag!.."
"AND both your arms! Wow, didn't know she had it in her!"
"..gragmmmnarggg!?..."
"And the backbrace too! Nice complement!"
"...fuggguphhhuffah...!"
"Almost a full upper body cast...Bet it itches like a bastard!"
"..ummpff!..."
"Yeah...starts out small, tingly....little annoying twinge..."
"...huffah!..."
"...before you know it, it grows into a raging attention grabber...."
"..yragfff!..."
"...right where you can't get at it..."
"...uffayyhhh!!!...."
",,,gets so you feel like you'd tear off your own skin to get at the bugger..."
"...nnyymmmffff!!!..."
"...But I bet you're drugged up against that..."
"...drufff?!...."
"Well, I'll leave you to your healing..and your itching..."
"...(whimper)..."

Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:
Dairugger XV wrote:Balif: Err, that's Lynn Kyle sir. Minmei is here on prostitution charges, and Rick Hunter is here for statutory rape.

"Mister Fokker? Supplying alcohol to a minor?"

Alpha 11
Palladin

Harry Leferts wrote:Guys… guys…(Shakes head) you’ve all forgotten something that’s obligary when doing a time loop… :D

Lisa’s walking down the hallway scowling with a disgusted look on her face. “Damnit! I thought that exploding a Neutron S missile in Mid-fold would have done the trick and stopped the time loop… But it didn’t do ANYTHING!” Suddenly she stops as she hears someone walking up behind her and starts laughing as she hears a high pitched version of Rick’s voice.

“Oh… I wouldn’t say that it did NOTHING…” Lisa starts turning as she shakes her head in amusement.

“What happened this time Rick? **** off Kyle and he kicked you… in… the…” She blinks as she turns fully to see a FEMALE version of Rick behind her. “What the…” Rick just scowls at her.

“I woke up in this loop as a ****ing woman! Do you have ANY ****ing idea what this does to my mental state! And to make it even worse Ben didn’t arrive in this loop!” Lisa just looks confused by this.

“How do you now that?” Rick’s about to answer when moments later Ben walks around the corner and puts his arm on Rick’s shoulder.

“Hey ya Boss… What’s say me and you do a little command tonight eh?” Rick doesn’t even bat an eyebrow before punching him out.

“****ing Damnit! I have no interest in males like that!” Still scowling, she crosses her arms bringing attention to some items. “I blame you Lisa for this… By the way, I guess you don’t call me Rick in this loop, my Id reads Rachel…” He trails off as he notices Lisa giving him an odd look. “Why are you looking at me like that Lisa… It’s really disturbing…” Lisa just smiles before taking Rick by the elbow.

“Oh Nothing…. Nothing at all…” Somehow the smile on her face doesn’t relax Rick in the slightest…

Signed,
Harry Leferts

:lol: Okay, if I was Rick, I would be scared right now.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Harry Leferts wrote:And yet ANOTHER time loop...

A eleven year old version of Rick, Max, and Mariya are sitting across from a twenty year old version of Lisa in a train compartment. Seeing their questioning looks she shrugs before pointing at her trunk which reads “Lisa Hayes: Muggle Studies Professor.” Seeing their bugging eyes, she grins. “Don’t know what happened this time for this to happen, but it seems like I’m a professor… And I would hope that you would join my class when you can Rick because I have some detention Ideas…” Rick just puts his face in his hands and groans, but before he can say anything Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley walks through the door and takes one look at the group and sighs as Harry rubs the bridge of his nose.

“Okay, who ****ed up this time.” The Robotech group looks at each other and shrugs before looking at the HP group.

“We thought it was you.” At that moment a eleven year old Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walks in. Seeing the group, Asuka goes red and snarls.

“Okay, which one of you bakas messed up THIS time!?” Several minutes later the group (now including Ranma and Akane) watch as the door opens to reveal Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke. Naruto and Sasuke look at Sakura and glare.

“We told you that sealing all of the Bijuu along with the souls of the Akatsuki into the Akatsuki statue and hitting it with a hundred Rasenshuriken was a BAD idea, but you never listen!” Sakura just rubs her neck.

“What? How was I supposed to know that would destroy our Galaxy?”

0000000000 A Train Ride Later 000000000

The group walks into the Great Hall to see the Regis sitting where Dumbledore normally would with a female humanoid version of the Kyuubi no Kitsune being in Professor McGonagall’s spot. Naruto just glares at Sakura as Kyuubi blows him a kiss (as the Regis does the same but at Shinji) “Next time Sakura we’re doing it MY way…”

Signed,
Harry Leferts

:lol: :lol: :lol: I could read things like this all day!
taalismn
Priest

Rick Hunter's first drive in a Battloid-mode VF-1...He takes a step, another step..LOses balance, falls back, overcompensates, slams forward...Into the building next to Minmei's balcony...
It's an electronics store...Immediately the bystanders rush the building and start looting TVs from the front showroom...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

Alpha 11 wrote:
Harry Leferts wrote:Guys… guys…(Shakes head) you’ve all forgotten something that’s obligary when doing a time loop… :D

Lisa’s walking down the hallway scowling with a disgusted look on her face. “Damnit! I thought that exploding a Neutron S missile in Mid-fold would have done the trick and stopped the time loop… But it didn’t do ANYTHING!” Suddenly she stops as she hears someone walking up behind her and starts laughing as she hears a high pitched version of Rick’s voice.

“Oh… I wouldn’t say that it did NOTHING…” Lisa starts turning as she shakes her head in amusement.

“What happened this time Rick? **** off Kyle and he kicked you… in… the…” She blinks as she turns fully to see a FEMALE version of Rick behind her. “What the…” Rick just scowls at her.

“I woke up in this loop as a ****ing woman! Do you have ANY ****ing idea what this does to my mental state! And to make it even worse Ben didn’t arrive in this loop!” Lisa just looks confused by this.

“How do you now that?” Rick’s about to answer when moments later Ben walks around the corner and puts his arm on Rick’s shoulder.

“Hey ya Boss… What’s say me and you do a little command tonight eh?” Rick doesn’t even bat an eyebrow before punching him out.

“****ing Damnit! I have no interest in males like that!” Still scowling, she crosses her arms bringing attention to some items. “I blame you Lisa for this… By the way, I guess you don’t call me Rick in this loop, my Id reads Rachel…” He trails off as he notices Lisa giving him an odd look. “Why are you looking at me like that Lisa… It’s really disturbing…” Lisa just smiles before taking Rick by the elbow.

“Oh Nothing…. Nothing at all…” Somehow the smile on her face doesn’t relax Rick in the slightest…

Signed,
Harry Leferts

Could be worse...'Lisa' could be 'Les' ....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

taalismn wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

... snip

Could be worse...'Lisa' could be 'Les' ....

I was tempted to do something, but everything I could think of was NC-17 or R.
taalismn
Priest

"An Alpha?! You have an ALPHA FIGHTER!?"
"Well, yeah, I was fixing it up in my spare time..."
Scott jumps into Lunk's Alpha as the Invid come charging in...Frantically he hits the switches to power it up...
IT starts up, whines up...then dies on him..."
"I THOUGHT YOU FIXED THIS UP!!!!???"(as INvid close in)
"Du'oh! I didn't say I was FINISHED!!!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

taalismn wrote:"An Alpha?! You have an ALPHA FIGHTER!?"
Scott jumps into Lunk's Alpha as the Invid come charging in...Frantically he hits the switches to power it up...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:"An Alpha?! You have an ALPHA FIGHTER!?"

taalismn
Priest

The Genesis Pit Incident:
Annie wakes up possessed by the Regis;
"FOOLISH HUMANS---"
*BLAM*
"..Urk..!?"(thud)
Scott Benard looks over at a squint-eyed Rand with his smoking handgun in a two-handed grip..
"SOMEBODY needs a morning cup o' joe..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:The Genesis Pit Incident:
Annie wakes up possessed by the Regis;
"FOOLISH HUMANS---"
*BLAM*
"..Urk..!?"(thud)
Scott Benard looks over at a squint-eyed Rand with his smoking handgun in a two-handed grip..
"SOMEBODY needs a morning cup o' joe..."

taalismn
Priest

But then what if the Regis gets up at night possessed by Annie for a change?
How badly can one little girl in a position of total power screw up the Invid?
Oh, disaster on the wind....
Corg: "Can I just shoot MYSELF in the head now and save time?"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:But then what if the Regis gets up at night possessed by Annie for a change?
How badly can one little girl in a position of total power screw up the Invid?
Oh, disaster on the wind....
Corg: "Can I just shoot MYSELF in the head now and save time?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now THAT I would like to read about.
taalismn
Priest

#Oh ^*&%%^&*!!! The Regis wants to redecorate!#
#AGAIN!!!??#
#Again...She wants the Hive done up in something called 'American Southwest'#
#My limited self-experience has NO idea what that looks like...#
#I'm certain she'll tell us.#
#Last week it was 'New England Gothic'! Before then it was 'European Post-Modern'! I don't know how much of this I can take!#
#She -IS- our Mother-Goddess. We MUST obey!#
#..But what if our Mother-Goddess is insane?#

"GIVE ME BACK MY BODY, HUMAN!!!!"
"Scott, Annie's throwing another fit, and we're out of sedatives! What do you want us to do?"
"Damn...Well, re-tie the ropes around her; we don't want her trying to steal the Alpha again and draw every Invid in the area down on us again...Rook, Lunk, look, I'm sorry about having to say this, but we're going to have to try getting her professional help...WE can't manage her as is, and it's tearing ALL of us apart to see her like this..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”