Dead Reign™ Sourcebook Two: Dark Places

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

ZINO
Knight
Comment: NEVER QUIT..... I got lucky

Dead Reign™ Sourcebook Two: Dark Places

Unread post by ZINO »

# Dark places: Haven or death trap, or both? NICE
# A variant zombie or two.very NICE
# Traveling the rails. Train track encounters & 101 boxcar searches.NICE !!!!!!!!never thought of that
# Sewers, storm tunnels and travel below the streets.OK my characters are doing this already good , useful
# New resources, hiding places and survival tips.NICE
# Adventure ideas, encounter tables and more.VERY NICE
# Written by Kevin Siembieda.the master at work
# Illustrated by Amy Ashbaugh, Nick Bradshaw and others. NICE

64 pages OK good
and you guys and girls
let your YES be YES and your NO be NO but plz no maybe
rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Re: Dead Reign™ Sourcebook Two: Dark Places

Unread post by rat_bastard »

Bradshaw? Hasn't Special K kicked that hack to the curb? :badbad:

nothing but luv B.

:P
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
Teltum
D-Bee

Unread post by Teltum »

rat_bastard wrote:Bradshaw? Hasn't Special K kicked that hack to the curb? :badbad:

nothing but luv B.

:P

Blasphemy
Sorry, just to note, "Napalm" is a cop-out. It has always been and always will be the second coolest method of killing zombies. Right behind the chainsaw.
asajosh
Hero

Unread post by asajosh »

Any tentative shipping date (as we've already missed the Halloween season)? Can't wait to add this one to my collection!
Be at peace, my people. All shall be looked up.
Carl Gleba wrote:My original line of thinking goes along with asajosh...
Carl

Jesterzzn wrote:So just remember that its just the internet, and none of our opinions matter anyway, and you'll do fine. :)
azazel1024
Champion
Comment: So an ogre, an orc and a gnome walk in to a bar...

Unread post by azazel1024 »

Tentative I think said November 20th or 21st. Its in the latest news update on palladiums main page.

I am in a 'wait till it is at the printers before I get excited' mode. In fact I am becoming more and more like that with each book that gets horribly delayed (though this one is only going to be about a month or so late, not bad considering the norm). I am holding my order till this and Dimensional Outbreak are out. Then I am ordering those two along with Mysteries of Magic. In large part because my wife gives me the jaundiced eye when I order RPG books. For whatever reason it is easier if I get several books at once then several books spread out...less hassle from the wife over it (go figure).
-Matt
Teltum
D-Bee

Unread post by Teltum »

I'm looking forward to getting this, my POH badge(got my VIP badge), nightbane survival guide and Rifter 48. I can't see paying shipping for 2 different orders.

This book does look pretty awesome. With the imposter zombies in Rifter 48 and the expanded horror factor rules that would be a great issue for my BTS and DR games. 2 new types of zombies for player munching goodness. A bucket of crazy zombie killing weapons(speculation!! but Kevin always seems to have something awesome up his sleeve). Reading what I can between the lines it looks like some sewer and storm drain setting bits and the always awesome "Random Search Tables of DOOM." Yes, they are awesome, no you can't read them.

"You find 8 rolls of TP and a chainsaw."
Sorry, just to note, "Napalm" is a cop-out. It has always been and always will be the second coolest method of killing zombies. Right behind the chainsaw.

Return to “Dead Reign™”