Getting around Invisibility.

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Lenwen

Getting around Invisibility.

Unread post by Lenwen »

Can Light target keep an invisible character targetable ?

Meaning ..

Player A :Bringing player B into custody. Places Light Target onto player B.

Player B: some how manages to escape player A, and casts invisibility lesser on themself.

Does the now invisible player B .. still become totally invisible to the naked eye or does the Light Target spell still keep the now invisible character visible ? (if only just an outline)
Ziggurat the Eternal
Hero

Re: Getting around Invisibility.

Unread post by Ziggurat the Eternal »

Rogue_Scientist wrote:I'm pretty sure that's its primary purpose. But I'm also pretty sure there's a reason I have you on ignore. :-D

rofl

and on topic, I have no idea. thats a doozy, but I'm tempted to say which ever one has the longest duration wins anyways.
Balabanto wrote:Well, something called The Devastator should Devastate things. 1d6x10 couldn't devastate your mother in Rifts.

amodernheathen wrote:If, in one posting, I can increase the hellish chaos of even a single planet seven-fold, then I believe that I have done my duty as a Game Master to the widows and orphans of that world. By increasing their number. Drastically.
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

Rogue_Scientist wrote:I'm pretty sure that's its primary purpose. But I'm also pretty sure there's a reason I have you on ignore. :-D

Thanks for the answer .

As for the ignore comment ..

Apperantly ..

You do not ..

:lol:
Shadow Wyrm
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Shadow Wyrm »

I just looked over "light target," it says that it can't be abscured by putting a covering on after being effected. I'd rule that if its invisibility:simple, I would say that the person is still effected by light target. Invisibility: superior negate the "light target."

Return to “Rifts®”