Benefits of Dance of Blessing Weapons

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Astral Pantheon
Adventurer

Benefits of Dance of Blessing Weapons

Unread post by Astral Pantheon »

Dance of Blessing Weapons
(WB: Africa and in the Book of Magic)

It is a little high at 890 P.P.E. but you get alot out of the dance/ritual. Able to get one weapon or armor per level. "Most" weapons double in damage and inflict M.D. on M.D.C. foes (and materials) and SDC damage v.s. SDC/HP foes (and materials). Armor may be SDC but when getting attacked by foes dealing M.D. the armor acts as if it has M.D.C. against those attackers. (Not to be forgotten its attuned to owner).

I say this is an overlooked Dance/ritual and could give a fighting chance many of the "poor" throughout the world.

I could also see a Warlords, dragons, and similiar beings wanting this ritual to give their warriors empowered weapons & armor. Both able to stand up to and deal M.D. against M.D.C. foes.

What do you think?
Shadow Wyrm
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Benefits of Dance of Blessing Weapons

Unread post by Shadow Wyrm »

Astral Pantheon wrote:Dance of Blessing Weapons
(WB: Africa and in the Book of Magic)

It is a little high at 890 P.P.E. but you get alot out of the dance/ritual. Able to get one weapon or armor per level. "Most" weapons double in damage and inflict M.D. on M.D.C. foes (and materials) and SDC damage v.s. SDC/HP foes (and materials). Armor may be SDC but when getting attacked by foes dealing M.D. the armor acts as if it has M.D.C. against those attackers. (Not to be forgotten its attuned to owner).

I say this is an overlooked Dance/ritual and could give a fighting chance many of the "poor" throughout the world.

I could also see a Warlords, dragons, and similiar beings wanting this ritual to give their warriors empowered weapons & armor. Both able to stand up to and deal M.D. against M.D.C. foes.

What do you think?

Yes its a good spell if you can cast it enough times.
Astral Pantheon
Adventurer

Re: Benefits of Dance of Blessing Weapons

Unread post by Astral Pantheon »

Darkorinth wrote:From what you've listed anyone with enough PPE or the resources to gather enough PPE would love it.

and

Shadow Wyrm wrote:Yes its a good spell if you can cast it enough times.

Yes, its a great ritual :D Just need a ley line or dozens of "helpers" (lending their PPE) and a few weeks...You could outfit a small army :twisted:

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”