What is the highest strength? and damage?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Elthbert
Hero

Re: What is the highest strength? and damage?

Unread post by Elthbert »

isn't humanoid str top out at 60 or something?
Elthbert
Hero

Unread post by Elthbert »

DerbyJack wrote:
Elthbert wrote:isn't humanoid str top out at 60 or something?

Where is it? page, book? I don't doubt you. I just love power crazy players and then smacking them around because what ever evil they can dream I dream darker.

WEll I am at work, I don't have my books here.
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Unread post by The Beast »

There's a villian in either Century Station or Gramercy Island that has a SNPS of 132 (or around there). Can't say I've seen anything higher than that.
Shadow Wyrm
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Shadow Wyrm »

Normal PS limits out at 45, why? I have no idea. Sounds fine for humans,but when you start throwing d-bees, aliens, and ogers in the mix, I think its broken.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

as i've said in another thread, one character in a group i'm playing with can temporarily give himself a supernatural PS of 20,000.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Nekira Sudacne
Monk

Darkorinth wrote:
Nekira Sudacne wrote:as i've said in another thread, one character in a group i'm playing with can temporarily give himself a supernatural PS of 20,000.

How? And how much damage did you rule it did?

It's done using N&SS Martial art styles. The Chi power Body chi adds 5 PS points with no cap as to how many chi can be used. add to this the fact there are many martial art styles which reguarlly double exsisting chi at various levels, and there is an exponetial increase to the characters chi. add to this he is a sea titan human who naturally has SN PS and access to various spells and magic items to increase both his strength and chi reserves further.

As to how much damage it does? We didn't bother calculating. He cuts clean though anything he hits as long as it isn't indestructable itself.

However, if you really want to, Skraypers has the offical answer. Every 10 PS points after 70 of Supernatural PS increase the damage by 10 MDC per hit. So technically speaking, a SN PS of 20,000 does 1d6*10+2012 MD per hit.

The fun part though, is that he started as a gunslinger before multiclassing, and in fact, has NEVER used this method instead prefering to just shoot things :D
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Nekira Sudacne
Monk

DerbyJack wrote:
Darkorinth wrote:A couple of questions for the challenge first:

Are you looking for highest PS for a limited time (say 1 round or so) or the highest permanent PS possible?

What level should we set the character at?

For random rolls should we take max or use average rolls (I'd say max)?

Is more than 1 class allowed?

Currently the character I am playing has a 94 SN PS, which makes her 9 points behind the strongest character in the party.

Permanent and around 4-6th level 1 class. 4s(average)
And not to mention Holy **** about the 20,000 ps. I forgot about NSP. That is a bit ridiculous.

What's NSP stand for?

Return to “Rifts®”