I want to game vicariously through you

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

enyggma514
D-Bee

I want to game vicariously through you

Unread post by enyggma514 »

Well guys. I love PFRPG BUT I can never find anyone who wants to play. I live in a very small town and the only gamers I know only play a Pathfinder/3.5/3.0 mix.

With that said I want to live vicariously through some of you that do have campaigns going. What character are you playing right now? What is your favorite character that you have ever played in PFRPG? What is your group up too right now? If you're a GM what sort of adventure do you have in store for your party?
GMDijarian
Explorer

Re: I want to game vicariously through you

Unread post by GMDijarian »

enyggma514 wrote:Well guys. I love PFRPG BUT I can never find anyone who wants to play. I live in a very small town and the only gamers I know only play a Pathfinder/3.5/3.0 mix.

With that said I want to live vicariously through some of you that do have campaigns going. What character are you playing right now? What is your favorite character that you have ever played in PFRPG? What is your group up too right now? If you're a GM what sort of adventure do you have in store for your party?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=107205

This is a minor overview of the current campaign that my group is playing. We started the month this was posted and have gamed every week sense then, so A LOT has happened since.
Here is a breif overview. (It will make more since after you read the above linked info)

The Party (including all the characters in the story above) went to the Temple city of Shandala and met a sphinx named Besme-ki. The Sphinx was the wizard who cast the spell on the statue, and they learned more info about the statue, and decided that they must travel east to the great library of bletherad to find more info on missing members of the group that stopped the statue from coming toghether. They also learned that a Minitour Witch is serving Tartarus and has found the first peice. The fabled rune sword of Tartarus himself!!

Later they traveled into the Old Kingdom to the city of Beth-Ahryn where they stumbled into intrigue! There they met Roland McAuther (a fabled and aged Knight hero from a previous campaign i ran about 10 years ago!). There they found a black ghost ship that floated into port, stumbled upon the plot of an evil sorceror (which turned out to be a man possesed by a demon that came off the ship), the battled shadow beasts and saved prisoners.

They hitched a ride with Roland to the city of Ophidia, across the inland sea, the capital of the Ophind's Grasslands colony of the Western Empire. They met an orc slave that killed his masters only to find he was a changeling with amnesia stuck in the form of an orc! They helped the changeling escape to a secret village in the Great Northern Wilderness.

I could continue, but you get the idea...
donJulio
D-Bee

Unread post by donJulio »

enyggma514 wrote:Well guys. I love PFRPG BUT I can never find anyone who wants to play. I live in a very small town and the only gamers I know only play a Pathfinder/3.5/3.0 mix.

A friend of mine that I used to game with ten years ago reconnected via FaceBook and are trying to game on the Internet, via TeamSpeak and OpenRPG. There are four people in the group, but we are looking for more. The only problem is that the last couple of sessions had to be cancelled for one reason or another. Let me know if you are interested in joining us and I can give you info.
enyggma514
D-Bee

Unread post by enyggma514 »

donJulio wrote:

A friend of mine that I used to game with ten years ago reconnected via FaceBook and are trying to game on the Internet, via TeamSpeak and OpenRPG. There are four people in the group, but we are looking for more. The only problem is that the last couple of sessions had to be cancelled for one reason or another. Let me know if you are interested in joining us and I can give you info.

Is this play by post?
donJulio
D-Bee

Unread post by donJulio »

enyggma514 wrote:
donJulio wrote:

Is this play by post?

No, it is through TeamSpeak. We use an OpenSource chat room w/ die rollers for the die rolling though.
GMDijarian
Explorer

Unread post by GMDijarian »

donJulio wrote:
enyggma514 wrote:
donJulio wrote:

Is this play by post?

No, it is through TeamSpeak. We use an OpenSource chat room w/ die rollers for the die rolling though.

I do though, have a play by post game currently going at
thedeificnmi.com/maelstrom

all the house rules are there under "The Eye of Tartarus" campaign.
Cinos
Hero

Unread post by Cinos »

Don't think you wanted to ask that while I'm scouting the PF forums! I'd write a 500 Page novel and 2,000 Pages of rules on it (And if fact have . . . )

Tonight on my agenda (and in fact typing it from my friends house as the eve winds down), is the most annoying game I've run because the two characters in it can't get along for 5 minutes or abide being in the same room with each other for more then a few breathes, so its really two games that occasionally brush into each other >< The characters, Baron Zigfreed Ward, a Diabolist and disgraced noble, now working as an Eastern Kingdom Dominion army internal affairs agent, and one self centered greedy jerk of a human (who's more then once sold out his lower-ranked soldiers for his own promotions, turned in a Summoner who provided vital assistance in battle against his squads Wolfen opponents as a Demon Consorter, and spends his leisure time black mailing other nobles running around on their spouses), 'paired' with a rather upstanding, if not money centric, former noble of Byzantium (the king attempted to disband his house to absorb his assets, but rather then simply fade, he had his trusted ogre servant take the bulk of it to hiding and fled the kingdom, the ogre sadly, has since lost the map to get back to the treasure). While he over charges for his services as a financial advisor, shipping expert (and now going into mining with his new crew of workers), he's fairly upstanding, and has in this nights game made some enemies by 'agreeing' to do a shipping of drugs from Timiro to South Wind under the radar, promptly turning over half of it to the local church and embarrassing the noble, and completing the transaction in South Wind (after of course notifying the guard, he's nothing if not transparent), ending in the dealers getting into a sting. Long story short, they're not fond of him and now know better to trust the upstanding merchant (who up until now had a great reputation for prompt delivery of most things, but has been growing more and more spiteful of greedy and self centered merchent concerns and those trying to get him to deliver shady goods by making a loud example).
Getting a mage to tell you where the hydra is...10,000 gold
Hiring a summoner... 40,000 gold
Hiring one hundred 10th level mercenaries... 98,567 gold
Giving a hydra skull to your necromancer... priceless

Board? Read bad fan fiction!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=120575&p=2349744#p2349744
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Is there anywhere / anyway I can post the 20 pages of Word Document I have written for the current Eastern Territory Campaign we've just started. I have written the notes so they are able to be read by someone else and make sense. It can easily be split into several (about 15) mini adventures for use by others or played in full.

If you PM me your email I may be able to send it.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”