Open House 2010 Late Night Gaming Kobolds/Warhamster

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Teltum
D-Bee

Open House 2010 Late Night Gaming Kobolds/Warhamster

Unread post by Teltum »

Ladies and Gentleman,

I am rolling down to the POH again this year and, well, I don't have enough experience running palladium to DM for the OH. This makes me feel bad.

So, what to do about feeling bad. OFFER TO RUN SOMETHING I'M GOOD AT.

Warhamster and Kobolds Ate My Baby are fun, I run them at conventions every year for 9th Level Games. If anyone wants me to run a super fun-insane Kobolds/Warhamster (http://www.9thlevel.com for more info) event at the hotel after hours I want to give back to the great people who come down to the POH. These games can be run for people of all ages I have run for 50 down to 10 or 12 all in one group.

I can run 4-12 characters: Time for up to 6 players in WarHamster is about 2 hours. I can do up to 12 players in Kobolds and that would run about 3-5 hours.

I love props in these games, so, if I get enough people interested I will be giving random "Prizes and Character Augmentations" to players.

If you want in on some of the most insane gaming of the year at a great convention let me know the night you want to play! This would normally cost you 2-4$ per person at Origins for this amount of awesome but at the POH it's FREE just like the coffee. This is the last chance until Origins where I will likely be running Kobolds or WarHamster.

Thank you for letting me know!
Sorry, just to note, "Napalm" is a cop-out. It has always been and always will be the second coolest method of killing zombies. Right behind the chainsaw.

Return to “Palladium Open House”