Vampire Kingdoms revised with brand new sourcebook!

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Re: Vampire Kingdoms revised with brand new sourcebook!

Unread post by Danger »

Gangrel44 wrote:
Danger wrote:
Gangrel44 wrote:Gangrel44 wrote:
5. I would love to see how Dracula would be like if given the palladium treatment
and I think he would be abberant alignment for sure.
Danger Wrote:
Interesting. Why do you believe that?

Well think about it he was brought up as a Christian Knight and the Code of Conduct for a knight would be to show respect for his enemies,be honorable in his dealings,tell the truth always and so on and so forth even though he was a sadistic SOB who impaled people and dipped his bread into the blood of his enemies if not drank the blood outright he still acted within certain guidelines..skewed and flawed as they may be. Dracula's ethics would not have changed even after he got turned because let's face it any palladium player here would probably agree that Dracula was abberant alignment long before he got his fangs.

That's my two cents.

It's debatable as to whether or not Dracula was intended to be the same person as Vlad Tepes. Although Bram Stoker does include some links between the two in his novel, he never actually states it as fact.

I would be more inclined to give Dracula's alignment as Diabolic in a Palladium setting. I think that's more fitting.
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
Balabanto
Champion

Unread post by Balabanto »

Personally, I think the "From Dusk Til Dawn" style Vampire that they have now is fine. Vampires don't all have to be the same. For me, it's enough to say "That's how they are in Rifts. Suck it up!" And there is a way to be a vampire and not be a vampire intelligence related creature. Just find a 14th level Necromantic Spell and voila. Of course, sadly, the PC's found a way to kill this guy IN THE RAIN, so he rose as a vampire and died, which was hysterical.
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

Balabanto wrote: Just find a 14th level Necromantic Spell and voila. Of course, sadly, the PC's found a way to kill this guy IN THE RAIN, so he rose as a vampire and died, which was hysterical.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That sounds like something that would happen to me ..

LMAO !!!
The Unknown Mage
Wanderer

Unread post by The Unknown Mage »

(slightly) unrelated question: if twilight vampires aren't vampires, what are they?
Cybermancer
Hero

Unread post by Cybermancer »

The Unknown Mage wrote:(slightly) unrelated question: if twilight vampires aren't vampires, what are they?

Lame?
I was raised to beleive if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all. This has led to living a very quiet life.

Someone who tells you what to think is trying to control you. Someone who teaches you how to think is trying to free you.

WWVLD?
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

The Unknown Mage wrote:(slightly) unrelated question: if twilight vampires aren't vampires, what are they?

Sparkly?
Metrosexual?
Shiny?
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
dark brandon
Knight
Comment: I want you more when you're afraid of me.

Unread post by dark brandon »

Danger wrote:

Sparkly?
Metrosexual?
Shiny?

Edward: "Bella, there's something I haven't told you. In fact I've lied about it."
Bella: "as long as you have always said you love me and mean it, nothing else matters"
Edward: "From now until I die, I promise I love you. But it's not that. I'm...I'm not really a vampire..."
Bella: "then...what are we?"
Edward: "We're...really dragon"

OMG MIND=BLOWN!
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
The Unknown Mage
Wanderer

dark brandon wrote:
Danger wrote:

Sparkly?
Metrosexual?
Shiny?

Edward: "Bella, there's something I haven't told you. In fact I've lied about it."
Bella: "as long as you have always said you love me and mean it, nothing else matters"
Edward: "From now until I die, I promise I love you. But it's not that. I'm...I'm not really a vampire..."
Bella: "then...what are we?"
Edward: "We're...really dragon"

OMG MIND=BLOWN!

what about the possiblity of them being a whole new type of fey?
the "blood fey" perhaps?
grandmaster z0b
Champion

Unread post by grandmaster z0b »

The Unknown Mage wrote:
Darkorinth wrote:Besides the vampires of legend don't come even close to resembling the vampires everyone is asking for. I've actually read books on old vampire legends, they only vaguely similar to the post-stroker cliche.

anyone else hear of the other mythological ways to kiil vamps? ive heard you have to nail one or two (im not sure which) feet to the floor.....

In the novel Dracula, they kill him with an iron stake, not a wooden one.
The word "THAN" is important. Something is "better than" something else, not "better then", it's "rather than" not "rather then".
Gangrel44
D-Bee

Unread post by Gangrel44 »

grandmaster z0b Post subject: Re: Vampire Kingdoms revised with brand new sourcebook!Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:10 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champion

Darkorinth wrote:
Besides the vampires of legend don't come even close to resembling the vampires everyone is asking for. I've actually read books on old vampire legends, they only vaguely similar to the post-stroker cliche.
anyone else hear of the other mythological ways to kiil vamps? ive heard you have to nail one or two (im not sure which) feet to the floor.....

In the novel Dracula, they kill him with an iron stake, not a wooden one.

Actually it was Quincey Morris' Bowie Knife is what did the Big D in.
Daniel Stoker
Knight
Comment: Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

Unread post by Daniel Stoker »

grandmaster z0b wrote:In the novel Dracula, they kill him with an iron stake, not a wooden one.

I thought it was a bowie knife....

Daniel Stoker
Judaism - More Old School than either Christianity or Islam.
Ziggurat the Eternal
Hero

Unread post by Ziggurat the Eternal »

oh boy, another sourcebook i will never buy. Why, deaar god why, would anyone write a vampire sourcebook, when the time and resources could go to something worthwhile like lemuria or australia 2, or even a revised england that didn't suck.
Balabanto wrote:Well, something called The Devastator should Devastate things. 1d6x10 couldn't devastate your mother in Rifts.

amodernheathen wrote:If, in one posting, I can increase the hellish chaos of even a single planet seven-fold, then I believe that I have done my duty as a Game Master to the widows and orphans of that world. By increasing their number. Drastically.
The Unknown Mage
Wanderer

Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:oh boy, another sourcebook i will never buy. Why, deaar god why, would anyone write a vampire sourcebook, when the time and resources could go to something worthwhile like lemuria or australia 2, or even a revised england that didn't suck.
Warning: User warned for name calling. - NMI
Danger
Champion

Unread post by Danger »

Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:Why, deaar god why, would anyone write a vampire sourcebook.

Because Vampires sell, that's why. And Palladium needs the income.
Danger
Champion

Unread post by Danger »

The Unknown Mage wrote:
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:oh boy, another sourcebook i will never buy. Why, deaar god why, would anyone write a vampire sourcebook, when the time and resources could go to something worthwhile like lemuria or australia 2, or even a revised england that didn't suck.

Because Kevin Seimbeta is an idiot...
SERIOUSLY.... thats what my rifts group has come to

Says the person who can't spell Kevin's last name correctly. :x

That's what your group has come to.

For the record, it's Kevin Siembieda.
The Unknown Mage
Wanderer

Danger wrote:

I wasn't sure about the spelling, so i guessed. My gm says that the ultimate edition entries for the old equipment (like the old school coalition gear) is mostly cut and paste. hey didnt even work on editing the entries.
The Unknown Mage
Wanderer

Danger wrote:
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:Why, deaar god why, would anyone write a vampire sourcebook.

Because Vampires sell, that's why. And Palladium needs the income.

Because Vampires are a fad. if people, ESPECIALLY teeny-boppers, started liking Fey, England II and books for other countries with fey would come out
grandmaster z0b
Champion

Unread post by grandmaster z0b »

Gangrel44 wrote: Actually it was Quincey Morris' Bowie Knife is what did the Big D in.

Daniel Stoker wrote:
grandmaster z0b wrote:In the novel Dracula, they kill him with an iron stake, not a wooden one.

I thought it was a bowie knife....

Your right I got confused with when they kill Lucy with an iron stake. In any case they a knife to stake Dracula and another to cut off his head. They never use a wooden stake once.
The word "THAN" is important. Something is "better than" something else, not "better then", it's "rather than" not "rather then".
Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

The Unknown Mage wrote:
Danger wrote:

I wasn't sure about the spelling, so i guessed. My gm says that the ultimate edition entries for the old equipment (like the old school coalition gear) is mostly cut and paste. hey didnt even work on editing the entries.

tell him to look closer. the C-12, for example, now fires short bursts.
The Unknown Mage
Wanderer

Shark_Force wrote:
The Unknown Mage wrote:
Danger wrote:

tell him to look closer. the C-12, for example, now fires short bursts.

you need to look closer. i said MOSTLY, not all of them
Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Jason Richards »

Hmmmm... just saw this thread so I figured I'd comment.

For my money, the only real update needed for vampires is an additional two attacks per melee. Other classes/characters got the update, but vampires never did, making them relatively slower and less powerful. Let's face it, in Palladium's games, the single most important all-around stat for most characters is Attacks Per Melee.

I actually considered doing this in Arzno, but figured it wasn't worth deviating from VK. Better to stay consistent on the matter.

Barring that, I feel like vampires run the whole range from ignorant monster to devious/intelligent enemy to absolute world-beater nemesis. By having three classes of vampire, you really get a lot of options, and can pull from pretty much any fictional reference that you could want and be justified.

The water vulnerability is a common complaint, and it's certainly not invalid. It can be an issue. However, a Game Master that allows his players to mow down vampires by the dozen with water balloons and squirt guns probably isn't fulfilling his role as the thinking opponent, just as he's not if a group of assorted adventurers is able to mow down squad after squad of Dead Boys. If that's your game, then that's cool, it's just never something that I have felt was a good time.

Vampires, even the simplest Wild ones, have a HUGE array of powers at their disposal. In my Arzno games, players often found themselves skittish of every rat, dog, and bank of fog encountered after a few vampire encounters. More than once (like... maybe half a dozen different games/playtests) found Palladium-savvy players having trapped a vamp in a TK forcefield, or with a vampire CoA'd to the floor, or <insert your favorite basic Rifts combat exploit here> only to have the vampire's eyes glow red for a moment and then that Borg with the rail gun opens up on his fellow player characters.

I need to do a full write-up on some of my vampire-heavy convention games and post the scenarios/NPCs/etc. They're really a lot of fun, with or without the water balloons.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
The Unknown Mage
Wanderer

vampires vs. firetrucks.
just saying.....
dark brandon
Knight

The Unknown Mage wrote:vampires vs. firetrucks.
just saying.....

vamp in eba shouldn't have any trouble vs. a fire truck.
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
Khanibal
Hero
Comment: Anything worth killing is worth overkilling.

Unread post by Khanibal »

This thread has now exceeded the proposed length of the book.
"Then one day, I was just walking down the street and I heard a voice behind me say, 'Reach for it Mister.', and I spun around and there I was face to face with a six-year-old kid.
Well, I just threw my guns down, walked away. Little bastard shot me in the ass.”

-Waco Kid (Blazing Saddles)
Khanibal
Hero

Besides vamps can't seal up. Says so in book.
"Then one day, I was just walking down the street and I heard a voice behind me say, 'Reach for it Mister.', and I spun around and there I was face to face with a six-year-old kid.
Well, I just threw my guns down, walked away. Little bastard shot me in the ass.”

The Unknown Mage
Wanderer

but can vampires be run over?
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

dark brandon wrote:
just saying.....

Vamp in EBA also shouldn't be able to use his mind control abilities since his eyes would be obscured, but I think that is a small price to pay.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

I can't wait to see new Vampire Hunting groups.
Jason Richards

Unread post by Jason Richards »

Vampires turning to mist solves most difficulties.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
dark brandon
Knight

The Galactus Kid wrote:
dark brandon wrote:
just saying.....

Vamp in EBA also shouldn't be able to use his mind control abilities since his eyes would be obscured, but I think that is a small price to pay.

I agree. Unless he's wearing...what is it...plastic man...I think...the one with the clear face plate.

But like you said, a small price to pay. Run up to fire truck smash it and throw it into the river...take off helmet, proceed to own.
Braden Campbell

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

Good idea.

Also, for those of you who want yet another kind of vampire, one that is neither affected by running water nor prevented from crossing over it, Thundercloud Galaxy will present the Adze, a vampiric firefly that not only drinks the blood fo children thereby giving them malaria, but can also create witches. Based on actual African folklore.
Last edited by Braden Campbell on Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
The Galactus Kid

The adze is one of my favorite words to play in scrabble.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

Khanibal
Hero

The Unknown Mage wrote:but can vampires be run over?

Best done with a Russian War Chariot, especially if you can get a Mystic Kuznya to replace the ceramic tire blades with MD silver.

The Unknown Mage
Wanderer

dark brandon wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:
dark brandon wrote:
just saying.....

I agree. Unless he's wearing...what is it...plastic man...I think...the one with the clear face plate.

But like you said, a small price to pay. Run up to fire truck smash it and throw it into the river...take off helmet, proceed to own.

need i bring up power washing? besides, the stream would be too powerful for the vampires to keep their balance.... :roll:
keir451
Champion
Comment: We came, We saw, We kicked it's butt!!-P. Venkman
My real physics defeats your quasi physics!!!

Unread post by keir451 »

The Unknown Mage wrote:
dark brandon wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:
dark brandon wrote:
just saying.....

need i bring up power washing? besides, the stream would be too powerful for the vampires to keep their balance.... :roll:

Firehose anyone? On sale now verra cheap!!! :lol:
My real world Physics defeats your Quasi-Physics!!!
Bubblegum Crisis, best anime/sci-fi/ for totally hot babes in Power Armor.!!!!
Magic. Completely screws logic at every opportunity. (credit due to Ilendaver)
dark brandon
Knight

The Unknown Mage wrote:need i bring up power washing? besides, the stream would be too powerful for the vampires to keep their balance.... :roll:

not sure, does power washing do MD?

Besides that, if he is in plastic man EBA, i see no reason why he couldn't still use his mind control powers, and really that's what makes a vampire deadly. Remember this stuff works through armors and cameras. If you can see a vampires eyes, you are probably already dead.
The Galactus Kid

This happened to my character while he was wearing his suit of power armor. I was dead to rights, but the GM was being nice that day.

The Unknown Mage
Wanderer

dark brandon wrote:
The Unknown Mage wrote:need i bring up power washing? besides, the stream would be too powerful for the vampires to keep their balance.... :roll:

Besides that, if he is in plastic man EBA, i see no reason why he couldn't still use his mind control powers, and really that's what makes a vampire deadly. Remember this stuff works through armors and cameras. If you can see a vampires eyes, you are probably already dead.

yeah, but... its hard to see a vampires eyes through a strong stream of water
keir451
Champion

Unread post by keir451 »

dark brandon wrote:

Answer: Polarized visor, mind control power is reflected back at the vampire because he can't see my eyes. Power washing an unarmored vamp is like power washing a human with acid, insta melt!
This is still one book that is best left for dead. Ther are plenty of other sections of the game that need an overhaul more than Vampires.
dark brandon
Knight

keir451 wrote:Answer: Polarized visor, mind control power is reflected back at the vampire because he can't see my eyes.

your answer is faulty. It's not if the vampire can see your eyes, it's if you can see his.

Power washing an unarmored vamp is like power washing a human with acid, insta melt!

But a vampire in EBA won't get wet.

I know the answer is going to be "well then shoot the armor off" or something to that effect.

Understand, that unlike some enemies that require one form of weapon to kill (laser guns!)would require 2, or 1 that is highly ineffective (IE: MD weapon +water gun or those wooden rail gun rounds that do I think 1MD pt each) ways to kill the vampire. All before he has a chance to lift his head and he has the PC sees his eyes and fails his save vs. psionics. For some creatures it won't be a big deal (psi-stalkers for example only need roll a 6), but for the majority of humans, it's a darn near impossible save.

A fire-truck is a great idea for a street fight, but would be useless if they had to follow vampires down a cave or mine.

Really the water vulnerability while "odd", is a huge benifit to vampires because they are invulnerable to nearly everything else.
keir451
Champion

Unread post by keir451 »

dark brandon wrote:
keir451 wrote:Answer: Polarized visor, mind control power is reflected back at the vampire because he can't see my eyes.

your answer is faulty. It's not if the vampire can see your eyes, it's if you can see his.

Power washing an unarmored vamp is like power washing a human with acid, insta melt!

I know the answer is going to be "well then shoot the armor off" or something to that effect.

Understand, that unlike some enemies that require one form of weapon to kill (laser guns!)would require 2, or 1 that is highly ineffective (IE: MD weapon +water gun or those wooden rail gun rounds that do I think 1MD pt each) ways to kill the vampire. All before he has a chance to lift his head and he has the PC sees his eyes and fails his save vs. psionics. For some creatures it won't be a big deal (psi-stalkers for example only need roll a 6), but for the majority of humans, it's a darn near impossible save.

A fire-truck is a great idea for a street fight, but would be useless if they had to follow vampires down a cave or mine.

Really the water vulnerability while "odd", is a huge benifit to vampires because they are invulnerable to nearly everything else.

Hypnotic suggestion is a mind control ability which requires ISP to use, so it's actually a psionic ability. Which means that if I'm in EBA body armor or Power armor I'm immune the the effects, as per the rules on psionics. So it's clearly another bullmanure rule meant to make Vampires invincible. Also it DOES NOT affect you if you're veiwing it thru a TV monitor.
As for power washing, if the vamp is in EBA I agree 100%, but my thought was if he's out of EBA.
dark brandon
Knight

keir451 wrote:Hypnotic suggestion is a mind control ability which requires ISP to use, so it's actually a psionic ability. Which means that if I'm in EBA body armor or Power armor I'm immune the the effects, as per the rules on psionics. So it's clearly another bullmanure rule meant to make Vampires invincible. Also it DOES NOT affect you if you're veiwing it thru a TV monitor.
As for power washing, if the vamp is in EBA I agree 100%, but my thought was if he's out of EBA.

We are both mistaken actually.

vampire super hypnotic suggestion is a bit different. "Does not affect characters piloting robot vehicles and seeing through the eyes of a tv monitor. However most types of Power armor and all body armor offer no protection; gaze into the vampire's eyes and you may be under his control".

So, I was wrong when I said it worked through monitors. My bad. But, for other purposes (power armor and eba) it affects them just fine.
keir451
Champion

Unread post by keir451 »

dark brandon wrote:
keir451 wrote:Hypnotic suggestion is a mind control ability which requires ISP to use, so it's actually a psionic ability. Which means that if I'm in EBA body armor or Power armor I'm immune the the effects, as per the rules on psionics. So it's clearly another bullmanure rule meant to make Vampires invincible. Also it DOES NOT affect you if you're veiwing it thru a TV monitor.

We are both mistaken actually.

vampire super hypnotic suggestion is a bit different. "Does not affect characters piloting robot vehicles and seeing through the eyes of a tv monitor. However most types of Power armor and all body armor offer no protection; gaze into the vampire's eyes and you may be under his control".

So, I was wrong when I said it worked through monitors. My bad. But, for other purposes (power armor and eba) it affects them just fine.

Yah, the problem I have is Hypnotic Suggestion requires ISp and a save vs psionics, and according to the original RPG rules on psionics if a person is on EBA or PA or a Robot/vehicle they're immune to psionic attacks. So upon seing said contradiction I go with the RPG rule, not the Vampire rule.
How's about using Water elementals to summon enough water to innudate Mexico city? MMMM slushy Vampires. :D
dark brandon
Knight

keir451 wrote:Yah, the problem I have is Hypnotic Suggestion requires ISp and a save vs psionics, and according to the original RPG rules on psionics if a person is on EBA or PA or a Robot/vehicle they're immune to psionic attacks. So upon seing said contradiction I go with the RPG rule, not the Vampire rule.
How's about using Water elementals to summon enough water to innudate Mexico city? MMMM slushy Vampires. :D

It's not really a contradiction. Vampires have Super hypnotic suggestion is a special power unique to vampires. It's not your typical psionic. It's not the same as the hypnotic suggestion in the super psionic catagory. Since it actually goes so far to state it, it is canon.
dark brandon
Knight

keir451 wrote:Yah, the problem I have is Hypnotic Suggestion requires ISp and a save vs psionics, and according to the original RPG rules on psionics if a person is on EBA or PA or a Robot/vehicle they're immune to psionic attacks. So upon seing said contradiction I go with the RPG rule, not the Vampire rule.

About as feasible as just teleporting all of Mexico city to the ocean depths. It's not that it's not a good plan, the amount of resources needed to accomplish it would be incredibly hard to get.
keir451
Champion

Unread post by keir451 »

dark brandon wrote:
keir451 wrote:Yah, the problem I have is Hypnotic Suggestion requires ISP and a save vs psionics, and according to the original RPG rules on psionics if a person is in EBA or PA or a Robot/vehicle they're immune to psionic attacks. So upon seeing said contradiction I go with the RPG rule, not the Vampire rule.

About as feasible as just teleporting all of Mexico city to the ocean depths. It's not that it's not a good plan, the amount of resources needed to accomplish it would be incredibly hard to get.

True, but this IS Rifts we're talking about and sometimes the infeasible becomes feasible. I think the best way to deal w/ Vampires is to overrule the rules.
Vampires in a cave vs Warlock w/Water and Earth Elementals and a nearby aquifer. Or a DHT outfitted to carry water in its hold instead of troops. Water Bomber anyone? (Yes. I'm being deliberately silly, it's so I don't go into hideously long rants and start flame wars over vampires and their immunities, etc.) :P
The Unknown Mage
Wanderer

dark brandon wrote:

yes, but can you see the vampires eyes in a deluge of water sprayed at him?
keir451
Champion

Unread post by keir451 »

The Unknown Mage wrote:
dark brandon wrote:

"Hey Bob can you see the whites of his eyes thru the water? Bob? Hey Bob?"
The Unknown Mage
Wanderer

keir451 wrote:
The Unknown Mage wrote:
dark brandon wrote:

blindness works well too
keir451
Champion

Unread post by keir451 »

The Unknown Mage wrote:
keir451 wrote:
The Unknown Mage wrote:
dark brandon wrote:

blindness works well too

Wait we have Blindness spells in Rifts? Where? Where? TELL MEEEEE !!!!!

Return to “Rifts®”