book question

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

J. Lionheart
Rifter® Contributer

Re: book question

Unread post by J. Lionheart »

I am not aware of any such class in PF.
Jeremiah Lionheart (Evan Cooney)
Only person ever to kill another player in KS's "Secret Enemy" game.
"Julius is convinced Evan Cooney was born to play Weasel Man." -Kevin
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

The only class names Duelist is in RWBx: SA2.
In one of the earlier rifters (teens I think) there is a H2H--fencing blade and a WP foil
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

You might look at the weapon Specialization and Weapons mastery rule. And the theatrical rules. Both of which can be found in the rifters.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Prysus
Champion

Unread post by Prysus »

Greetings and Salutations. I appear to be in a posting mood tonight. Anyways, the article drewkitty mentioned earlier is Rifter 22, page 62, "Flashing Blades: Fencing in Palladium Fantasy." It has Hand to Hand: Fencing, W.P. Fencing Blade, W.P. Fencing Off-Hand, and a different set of combat bonuses while fencing. It also talks about "Royal Court Fencing," "Fencing Blades," "Dueling," "Melee," "Competition," "Poison," "Blinding Attacks," notes about fighting "Off-Hand," and other notes. Mind you, I haven't actually read this article, merely flipped through it and looked at the headings. It starts on page 62 and ends on page 67 (don't be fooled by page 66 being an advertisement for other Palladium Fantasy books). You're not required to use this, but could be a decent reference as well (if you have access to the book). I tried to give a more detailed idea of what is there so you can debate whether or not it's worth your time. Thank you for your time and patience, please have a nice day. Farewell and safe journeys.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”