MYSTIC ENERGY DRAIN

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

GMDijarian
Explorer

MYSTIC ENERGY DRAIN

Unread post by GMDijarian »

Well here I am again, with my goofy questions.....

This time its about wards...

Say there is an area effect, permanent, mystic energy drain (in this case paired with magic, for a magic mystic energy drain) in the center of a room. What would happen if a Golem or other magical statue (like a guadian/demon guardian stone) entered the area effected by the mystic energy drain?

My players are currently in the middle of an ancient dungeon used to hide away the secret magical artifacts created by a mad elven wizard/diabolist. In one room lies a magical sword protected by four demon guardian stones (they are in the corners of the room) in the center around the sword is the mystic energy drain. The guardian stones will come to life as soon as the sword is touched. They wouldnt freeze/die/revert if they enter the area effected would they? Would their abilities be halved maybe?

Just wondering....
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: MYSTIC ENERGY DRAIN

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

GMDijarian wrote:Well here I am again, with my goofy questions.....

This time its about wards...

Say there is an area effect, permanent, mystic energy drain (in this case paired with magic, for a magic mystic energy drain) in the center of a room. What would happen if a Golem or other magical statue (like a guadian/demon guardian stone) entered the area effected by the mystic energy drain?

My players are currently in the middle of an ancient dungeon used to hide away the secret magical artifacts created by a mad elven wizard/diabolist. In one room lies a magical sword protected by four demon guardian stones (they are in the corners of the room) in the center around the sword is the mystic energy drain. The guardian stones will come to life as soon as the sword is touched. They wouldnt freeze/die/revert if they enter the area effected would they? Would their abilities be halved maybe?

Just wondering....

The Mystic Drain ward has no effect on magical equipment or constructs, only invocations and other spells.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”