Who has been your favorite NPC villian ?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Lenwen

Who has been your favorite NPC villian ?

Unread post by Lenwen »

Who has been your favorite re-occuring NPC villian for your play groups, and what class/lvl was your reoccuring NPC Villian ?

What was thier favorite tactic ?

How did you torture your PC's ?

Where they modified and if so how ?
Balabanto
Champion

Re: Who has been your favorite NPC villian ?

Unread post by Balabanto »

The top five villains my PC's have to deal with are, in no particular order:

A C'ro Demon Mage who has moved to the New West, and lives in the Rocky Mountains to the North of Silvereno. From there, he plans to conquer the surrounding area. He has acquired Psynetics Technology from european Cyberdocs formerly loyal to the Angel of Death, and has given it to a variety of local cyberdocs who he has kidnapped and/or made deals with to make him an army of obedient, loyal crazies. He has subjugated many of the local Brodkil to his will, and has a Naruni Creditor number, being fully capable of piloting robots and power armor. Of course, since Brodkil love MOM implants, even though I can't figure out why they would like this, it makes subjugating them a lot easier.

Joseph Prosek II, in particular his operations regarding the Vanguard, the Coalition Bioweapons Program, and keeping much of that information secret.

The Tolkeen Liberation Front: One of my groups just acquired this enemy, but also in conjunction with the group above.

The Sunaj: As a whole, my players play enough True Atlanteans that the Sunaj have to be a major part of about half the games I run. One of the groups secret goal is "Expose the sunaj." Two or three other groups have made enemies of the Splugorth in minor ways, which means the Sunaj are also possible opponents.

The Global Rifts Earth Banking Conspiracy, designed to promote warfare and ensure profit for all parties, regardless of the desires of their masters and leaders.
runebeo
Champion
Comment: I hope Odin allows me to stand with him at the time of Ragnarök!

Unread post by runebeo »

My characters arch-nemesis is a Changeling Mystic Knight Sir Killgrave, his clan the Dark Templars charges tolls on ley lines in the Northern Magic Zone & Southern Ontario. He works for a few Nightlords in Germany, which have given him access to their hounds and other demon minions from Dark Conversions.
He's so vile like the Crow character Top Dollar and similar in looks in his most used form, yet he's very charismatic, intelligent & on occasion may even do the right thing. He's been known to defend small outposts from the CS, on other occasions he's ordered his men to torture every single person in caravans that come too close to their controlled ley lines. His trademark way of torture is to use Saw films type cruel devices that may allow one to survive if say you cut a key out of your mother's chest or use your child's blood to fill containers to save the rest of the family who most likely doing something similar in the next room.
I will be 125 living in Rio de Janeiro when the Great Cataclysm comes, I will not survive long but I will be cloned threw the Achilles project and my clones will be Achilles Neo-Humans that will start a new Jedi order in Psyscape. So You May Strike Me Down & I Will Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine. Let the Clone Wars begin!
Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin
Comment: Full of Love and C-4, give me a hug.

Unread post by Mech-Viper Prime »

Lenwen wrote:Who has been your favorite re-occuring NPC villian for your play groups, and what class/lvl was your reoccuring NPC Villian ?

What was thier favorite tactic ?

How did you torture your PC's ?

Where they modified and if so how ?

Nightmare Sunja Assassin and his rogue crew

removing body parts

you name it i did it to them

nope straight by the books, which is kinda scary since the player character were a little beefed up to say the least
Ravenwing wrote:"Killing Dbee's isn't murder, they aren't human, it's pest control!"

Zardoz wrote:You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your God gave you the gift of the Gun. The Gun is good!
Grafsburg
D-Bee

Unread post by Grafsburg »

Major Winston Claval from Lone Star. He and my Psi-Hound Hyena CS Ranger went round and round quite a few times. 'Course after the party rifted to the Dakotas, they won't get to fight each other anymore. But the rivalry was fun while it lasted!
"I think any culture that relies on transit through large stretches of wilderness would grow to hate deer."

Return to “Rifts®”