I GOT MY COPY OF TRIAX 2!!!111

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

cchopps
Adventurer

Re: I GOT MY COPY OF TRIAX 2!!!111

Unread post by cchopps »

glitterboy2098 wrote:one question (since i won't be able to buy a copy for another few weeks)..does it say what year the NGR deported it's Dbee population?

There is a great timeline at the front of the book. The Mandatory Deportation law was signed in 45 PA.

C. Chopps
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

cchopps wrote:
glitterboy2098 wrote:one question (since i won't be able to buy a copy for another few weeks)..does it say what year the NGR deported it's Dbee population?

There is a great timeline at the front of the book. The Mandatory Deportation law was signed in 45 PA.

C. Chopps

so 2331 C.E. then.. about 58 years prior to WB5...
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
cchopps
Adventurer

Unread post by cchopps »

glitterboy2098 wrote:
cchopps wrote:

C. Chopps

so 2331 C.E. then.. about 58 years prior to WB5...

Yep, 2331. First NGR/CS alliance was in 2379. Lazlo showed up in 2380 and Erin Tarn's visit was in 2389.
Hystrix
Champion

Unread post by Hystrix »

Got mine yesterday. Great book. Great world info. Some of the mecha was... meh (melee combat with Gargoyals? really?), but there was still some awesomeness. If there was ever any question of the NGR's superiority over the CS, I think that debate is over now.

Oh yeah, one big negitive -- Kent Burles artwork needs to go...
Hystrix, the Post Killer, Destroyer of Threads

Return to “Rifts®”