Favorite Light Power Armor

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Grafsburg
D-Bee

Re: Favorite Light Power Armor

Unread post by Grafsburg »

If you count CA-6EX as power armor, then I'd definitely go with that. It's saved my character's life a fair number of times during my current campaign. Also, he punched a lion in half with it once.
"I think any culture that relies on transit through large stretches of wilderness would grow to hate deer."
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Gotta go with the combat version of the Terrani hopper. Really good mobility, good fire power in way of hte good number of missiles it carries and well it look like a hardsuit from Bubble Gum Crisis :)
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

I would go with the Flying Titan Power Armor. It has a decent weapon package, flight speed and armor. Also still small enough that you can fit in places to small for larger PA.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
keir451
Champion
Comment: We came, We saw, We kicked it's butt!!-P. Venkman
My real physics defeats your quasi physics!!!

Unread post by keir451 »

Apollo wrote:The good ol' NG Samson is one of my favorites. It's fast, cheap, and widely available. It also is one of the few power armors with a cargo capacity. This means it can be used for long-distance travel, unlike most power armor which isn't practical for carrying much. People forget that you can't wear body armor inside power armor, and you can't wear a backpack over power armor if it has a jet pack, missle launcher, vent tubes, or whatever else taking up space on its back. Plus, it's hard to carry things when traveling fast in flying power armor. So the Samson is a much more versatile unit for the adventurer/explorer. Even more so if you mod it with extras, using all that money you saved by buying the cheap Samson in the first place. A good start would be replacing the rail gun with a Wilk's 1000 laser cannon for a big boost in damage output. :ok:

Boo-yah!!!! I too like the Samson, run at 150 mph, plus cargo capacity equals serious win. I favor replacing the missile launchers in one arm w/ the NG heavy plasma rifle. :D
My real world Physics defeats your Quasi-Physics!!!
Bubblegum Crisis, best anime/sci-fi/ for totally hot babes in Power Armor.!!!!
Magic. Completely screws logic at every opportunity. (credit due to Ilendaver)
dragonfett
Knight

Unread post by dragonfett »

I have to agree with Shawn Merro about the Flying Titan Power Armor. It is small enough to fit into a Mountaineer ATV or get strapped onto a Big Boss ATV or similar vehicle. The Flying Titan is reasonably strong with a PS of 24 It can fly up to 400 mph (which EASILY beats 150 mph), hover at 200', wing lasers, can mount 12 mini-missiles (how many power armors can carry that many, not to mention LIGHT power armors) or can swap out the mini-missiles for up to 6 SRM's (how many power armors can mount SRM's, much less 6 of them?!?!). The armor is almost twice that of a heavy body armor. It's height is a full 4 feet less than that of the Samson, making it a better choice of power armors to sneak around in. The price is also pretty nice, coming in at a cool million.

In comparison, the Triax T-21 Terrain Hopper have a Main Body of 170, no weapons are standard, and move 170 mph via Power Jumping, a PS of 20, and costs a cool half million. The Triax T-C20 in comparison does all that, have a forearm laser that can so slightly more damage, carry 6 mini-missile, a PS of 23, has 30 MDC more armor, and cost 50% more than the T-21 and not very available outside the NGR. The Samson has a running speed of 150 mph, 50% more armor than the Flying Titan, a rail gun that does significantly more damage than the wing lasers or forearm lasers, only carries 4 mini-missiles, has a small cargo area of undetermined size, but apparently is big enough for energy rifles. It's cost is between 850,000 credits to 950,000 credits. All in all, not that shabby. The Samson would my second choice, with the Titan Footman Power Armor as a distant third (as much armor as the Samson, but can carry 20 mini-missiles).
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
Against an Army of Darkness
And Horrors Unknown
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Ah but the T-C20 is a bit more....slight in build than a flying titan and while yes it is slower ni movement it is more armoured and comparable strenght. It may have less armament built in BUT it cvan move into a building much more easily :)
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
dragonfett
Knight

The Flying Titan Power Armor an enter damn near any building just as easily as the T-C20. It's width is a mere 2 1/2 when the wings are folded in, and with I would imagine with a successful RPA Piloting roll, it could enter via the window with it's jets while it's breaking it's descent to Terra Firma (aka, Earth). But my biggest reasoning for the Flying Titan Power Armor (FTPA) is honestly the ability to load 6 SRM's (or SRM's in general). Granted, the SRM's only have a range of 3 to 5 miles (I'm only looking at the ranges of SRM's that do damage), but that's 2 to 4 miles more than mini-missiles, which have better ranges than most of the other weapons (rail guns, lasers, etc.). And while I have never had the chance to go toe to toe against a Glitter Boy in a FTPA, I could easily see it as probably the only light power armor that could take down a GB.

Picture this, if you will. The FTPA is flying in at top speed at the GB and fires all six SRM's when he comes into range (let's say 3 miles for Plasma). Let's say my FTPA Pilot get 5 attacks in his PA, it would take 7 turns to get into melee range of the the GB from the time he is with in range of the Boom Gun. That's risky, but the GB will be taking a -8 penalty to hit (-1 for a moving target under 20 mph, plus another -1 for every 50 mph extra). If I take evasive action (flying in a zig zag, etc), he takes another -1. If he's smart, he'll try to hit my wings (garunteed to destroy them if he hits, but has to hit a 12 or better, uses two attacks, or three if he makes a called aimed attack). Either way, there is a 25% to 30% chance of the FTPA getting to melee range without dying, unlike the other PA's that would have a much harder time of it.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

BUt you didn't take into account my earlier posts non stat factor. The terrain hopper just looks too cool like a hardsuit from Bubble GUm Crisis :D

\m/
runebeo
Champion
Comment: I hope Odin allows me to stand with him at the time of Ragnarök!

Unread post by runebeo »

Juicer Killer Power Armor

Main body has 210 M.D.C.
Running speed 90 mph.
Thrusters built into the upper back, under the collar (70 M.D.C.), that enables the armor to fly in short burst of five minutes. Max flying speed of 100 mph and maximum altitude is a mere 300 feet.
NE-20 Medium Force Field has 150 M.D.C.
Laser guns 6D6 M.D. (4,000 ft)
Particle beam guns 1D6X10 M.D. (1600 ft)
Forearm mini-rail guns 4D6 M.D. (2,000 ft)
Grenade Launchers (4) (1200 ft), 80 grenades: 20 per launcher.
Retractable Silver Chainsaw:
Cross Spotlights: Range 100 feet, dealing 3D8 hit points to vampires/undead and holds lesser undead at bay.
Combat Bonuses: 9 Attacks per melee, unable to dodge,
I will be 125 living in Rio de Janeiro when the Great Cataclysm comes, I will not survive long but I will be cloned threw the Achilles project and my clones will be Achilles Neo-Humans that will start a new Jedi order in Psyscape. So You May Strike Me Down & I Will Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine. Let the Clone Wars begin!
sHaka
Hero
Comment: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

Unread post by sHaka »

Shawn Merrow wrote:I would go with the Flying Titan Power Armor. It has a decent weapon package, flight speed and armor. Also still small enough that you can fit in places to small for larger PA.

Me too - looks pretty cool too!

Grafsburg wrote:
Also, he punched a lion in half with it once.

:lol: Only in Rifts.
Northern Gun Weapons Technician, R&D Department
Reading: Savage Worlds / Savage Rifts
Playing: Nothing U_U
Advocating: A free, super-slick .pdf of Palladium's core system with sample characters and scenario
My Dead Reign Character Sheet
Palladium Books RPG Google+ Community
dragonfett
Knight

I think the original poster meant unmodified Light Power Armors, everything else you use with it, runebeo. So the force field, chainsaw, cross spot lights would need to be taken away, and the Juicer Killer does not negate anyone attempting to dodge, it merely negates anyone who might have AUTO DODGE, forcing them to use actual combat turns to dodge like normal people do instead of using their auto dodge, but they still get their FULL DODGE BONUS (see the second line of the second paragraph under #5, Response Computer System on page 78 of WB 10 Juicer Uprising if you doubt me). Not to mention that the Power Armor is 3 1/2 times more expensive than the Flying Titan or Samson, and way more expensive than the T-21 Terrain Hopper and it's combat model, the T-C20. I have never seen Bubble Gum Crisis, so I'll just have to take your word on it. I still like the Flying Titan for the sole fact that you can mount 6 SRM's on that sucker. Plasma SRM's do 2d6x10 damage, times that by six and launch all of them at the same target and they won't be happy (minimum damage of 120 MD, maximum of 720 MD, a rough average of 400 MD is enough to even make a Glitter Boy wince).
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I personally like the OFFICIAL Titan power armor from Rifter 4. I don't remember its M.D.C. so it may be a little bit out of the spectrum of what we're talking about here, but it is pretty solid from what I can remember. Somewhere on my back burner is an article I'm writing for Titan, Angrar, and Chipwell with new stuff.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
dragonfett
Knight

Too heavy, it's MDC is 300, this post is about all power armor with 249 MDC or less.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
Wooly
Adventurer

Unread post by Wooly »

The Galactus Kid wrote:I personally like the OFFICIAL Titan power armor from Rifter 4. I don't remember its M.D.C. so it may be a little bit out of the spectrum of what we're talking about here, but it is pretty solid from what I can remember. Somewhere on my back burner is an article I'm writing for Titan, Angrar, and Chipwell with new stuff.

TPA-006 Titan Heavy Power Armor?

Main body has 300 MDC

It has a jet pack and can fly too.
“When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” - C.S. Lewis
dragonfett
Knight

Still too heavy, the restrictions are any power armor that has less than 250 MDC (aka, 1-249 MDC). But it doesn't look too bad.
Last edited by dragonfett on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Wooly wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:I personally like the OFFICIAL Titan power armor from Rifter 4. I don't remember its M.D.C. so it may be a little bit out of the spectrum of what we're talking about here, but it is pretty solid from what I can remember. Somewhere on my back burner is an article I'm writing for Titan, Angrar, and Chipwell with new stuff.

TPA-006 Titan Heavy Power Armor?

Main body has 300 MDC

It has a jet pack and can fly too.

I'll have to rethink my selection then.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Wooly
Adventurer

Unread post by Wooly »

There really aren't many power armor suits under 250 M.D.C. that would be widely available in N. America. I have bolded suits that would be available in N. America of which there are only 10. Of the 10, 3 are crappy Chipwell suits and 1 (The aqua-tech LEA-50 Deep Sea Power Armor) is a dedicated underwater suit. So at the end of the day you are only left with 6 common power armor suits that qualify as "light" which your character would actually want to pilot.

Here is a list I made using the Game Masters Guide:

There are some borderline exo-skeletons (Triax and Republicans come to mind) which I have largely omitted. I also omitted the Dolphin/Orca power armor.

ArmaTech ATPA-85 Power-Spy (Japan, p. 143). Main Body M.D.C.: 110

H-Brand Ninjabot (Japan, p. 144). Main Body M.D.C.: 190

Ichto Robotics IPA-60 Tazu-Tengu (Japan, p 153). Main Body M.D.C.: 200

Kittani K-Universal Light Power Armor (Atlantis, p. 138). Main Body M.D.C.: 220

The Phoenix Empire Phoenix Power Armor (Africa, p. 136). Main Body M.D.C.: 200

Australia: "Rusty' VAPAA Modular Power Armor (Australia, p.210). Main Body M.D.C.: 200

Australia: X50 Bushbasher (Australia, p.212). Main Body M.D.C.: 240

Bandito Arms: Sidewinder SAMAS (New West, p. 181). Main Body M.D.C.: 230

Chipwell: CAI-50 Challenger (Mercenaries, p. 144).Main Body M.D.C.: 120

Chipwell: CAI-100 Warmonger (Mercenaries, p. 145). Main Body M.D.C.: 40 (4,000 S.D.C.)

Chipwell Assault Suit (Mercenaries, p. 145). Main Body M.D.C.: 150

Naut'Yll: APAL-10 Naut'Yll Torpedo Power Armor (Underseas, p. 156). Main Body M.D.C.: 180 (standard) or 300 (Korallyte).

Northern Gun: NG-X9 Samson (Rifts RPG, p.212). Main Body M.D.C.: 240

Northern Gun: The Defender (J.A.P.E. II) (Juicer Uprising, p.79. Main Body M.D.C.: 210.

NG-JK1A and NG-JK1B Juicer Killer (Juicer Uprising, p.77). Main Body M.D.C.: 170 (NG-JK1A); 210 (NG-JK1B).

Arkhon: LE-457S Storm wind Assault Exoskeleton (South America 2, p. 84). Main Body M.D.C.: 150

Columbia: D-20 Light Combat Exoskeleton(South America, p.25). Main Body M.D.C.: 150

Columbia: D-30 "Conquistador" (South America, p.27). Main Body M.D.C.: 230

Empire of the Sun: AC-1 Atahualpa Combat Suit (South America 2, p. 63). Main Body M.D.C.: 200

Titian Robotics FT-005 Flying Titan (Rifts RPG, p.212). Main Body M.D.C.: 180

Aqua-Tech LEA-50 Deep Sea Power Armor (Underseas, p. 139). Main Body M.D.C.: 200

Triax T-21 Terrain Hopper (Triax & NCR, p. 39). Main Body M.D.C.: 170

Triax T-C20 Terrain Hopper (Triax & NCR, p.41). Main Body M.D.C.: 200

Tritoinia Sea-Snake Class Fast Scout Power Armor (Underseas, p.81). Main Body M.D.C.: 145

ETA: Added Merc-Ops Light PA:

Titan Footman Power Armor (Merc Ops, p. 85). Main Body M.D.C.: 240

NG-NX12 Beach-Stormer Marine Power Armor (Merc Ops, p. 76). Main Body M.D.C.: 170

NG-11F Red Hawk Flying Power Armor (Merc Ops, p. 73). Main Body M.D.C.: 192

Chipwell Vampire Combat Armor (Merc Ops, p. 70). Main Body M.D.C.: 130

Chipwell Sky Power Armor (Merc Ops, p. 72). Main Body M.D.C.: 142

Naurni Wave 2 Light PA:

Naurni NE-SA40 Stealth Power Armor (Naurni Wave 2, p. 49). Main Body M.D.C. 220

Horlock Robots Inc. HOR-1E "Zombie" (Rifter 14, p. 88) Main Body M.D.C.: 220
Last edited by Wooly on Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
“When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” - C.S. Lewis
Wooly
Adventurer

Unread post by Wooly »

Apollo wrote:
Wooly wrote:There really aren't many power armor suits under 250 M.D.C. that would be widely available in N. America. I have bolded suits that would be available in N. America of which there are only 10. Of the 10, 3 are crappy Chipwell suits and 1 (The aqua-tech LEA-50 Deep Sea Power Armor) is a dedicated underwater suit. So at the end of the day you are only left with 6 common power armor suits that qualify as "light" which your character would actually want to pilot.

Thanks Wooly! That's really useful. :-D Though, there have been some books released since the Game Master Guide that have more. One is Merc Ops, which has NG and Chipwell, among others. While Chipwell has a negative reputation, they shouldn't be dismissed out of hand and can actually be really useful suits in the right situation. There are also a variety of TW power armor suits scattered about in books like Madhaven and Arzno, and then there's Naruni Wave 2 with its Stealth Power Armor.

The NE-SA40 Stealth Power Armor is another of my favorite light suits. It runs on batteries, doesn't have any weapons, can't fly, and doesn't allow for any MDC clothing underneath, but it is unsurpassed when you want to go unnoticed. Plus, all those advanced Naruni features like Thermo-Kinetic Armor and the integrated sensor pod give it some great protection.

I have added all the Light power armor from Merc-Ops and Naruni Wave 2. Keeping it tech only no TW gear. Any Rifter ones you can think of?
Wooly
Adventurer

Unread post by Wooly »

Using the Rifter article index found here: http://www.nexusnine.net/doc/rftr/01/

I have added the only Rifter submission I could find in the light pa catagory.

Those with Rifters over #42 please check for me.
rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Unread post by rat_bastard »

Wooly wrote:There really aren't many power armor suits under 250 M.D.C. that would be widely available in N. America. I have bolded suits that would be available in N. America of which there are only 10. Of the 10, 3 are crappy Chipwell suits and 1 (The aqua-tech LEA-50 Deep Sea Power Armor) is a dedicated underwater suit. So at the end of the day you are only left with 6 common power armor suits that qualify as "light" which your character would actually want to pilot.

There are some borderline exo-skeletons (Triax and Republicans come to mind) which I have largely omitted. I also omitted the Dolphin/Orca power armor.

Australia: "Rusty' VAPAA Modular Power Armor (Australia, p.210). Main Body M.D.C.: 200

Chipwell: CAI-100 Warmonger (Mercenaries, p. 145). Main Body M.D.C.: 40 (4,000 S.D.C.)

Naut'Yll: APAL-10 Naut'Yll Torpedo Power Armor (Underseas, p. 156). Main Body M.D.C.: 180 (standard) or 300 (Korallyte).

Northern Gun: The Defender (J.A.P.E. II) (Juicer Uprising, p.79. Main Body M.D.C.: 210.

NG-JK1A and NG-JK1B Juicer Killer (Juicer Uprising, p.77). Main Body M.D.C.: 170 (NG-JK1A); 210 (NG-JK1B).

Arkhon: LE-457S Storm wind Assault Exoskeleton (South America 2, p. 84). Main Body M.D.C.: 150

Columbia: D-20 Light Combat Exoskeleton(South America, p.25). Main Body M.D.C.: 150

Empire of the Sun: AC-1 Atahualpa Combat Suit (South America 2, p. 63). Main Body M.D.C.: 200

Aqua-Tech LEA-50 Deep Sea Power Armor (Underseas, p. 139). Main Body M.D.C.: 200

Tritoinia Sea-Snake Class Fast Scout Power Armor (Underseas, p.81). Main Body M.D.C.: 145

NG-NX12 Beach-Stormer Marine Power Armor (Merc Ops, p. 76). Main Body M.D.C.: 170

Naurni Wave 2 Light PA:

The Suits I have highlighted stand about 11-12 feet tall and some weigh a great deal, they are not what comes to mind when I think "light power armor".

My favorite light power armor is the NG gladius.
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
Wooly
Adventurer

Unread post by Wooly »

rat_bastard wrote:

Naurni Wave 2 Light PA:

The Suits I have highlighted stand about 11-12 feet tall and some weigh a great deal, they are not what comes to mind when I think "light power armor".

The only requirement being used in this discussion is that the power armor in question have less than 250 M.D.C. (Main body).Weight and size are probally a better indication of what determines a "light" power armor.

I am sure Chipwell could make a 15 ft tall suit with less than 250 M.D.C.
Last edited by Wooly on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

rat_bastard wrote:

Naurni Wave 2 Light PA:

The Gladius isn't really PA though otherwise you could include the Triax T-11 or the CS CA-6EX as well.

\m/
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

jaymz wrote:
rat_bastard wrote:

Naurni Wave 2 Light PA:

The Gladius isn't really PA though otherwise you could include the Triax T-11 or the CS CA-6EX as well.

the Gladius has a full set of vehicle stats, its power armor.
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
Wooly
Adventurer

Unread post by Wooly »

NG-EX10 Gladius Light Exo-Skeleton Battle Armor (Mercenaries, p. 101) Main Body M.D.C.: 180
"This new Northern Gun suit tries to close the gap between common enviromental body armor and power armor."

It also runs on batteries.

I believe to meet the definition of power armor (RUE, p. 271) a suit must have its own power plant.

There are certainly a number of exo-skeletons which blur the line between environmental armor and power armor.
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Wooly wrote:NG-EX10 Gladius Light Exo-Skeleton Battle Armor (Mercenaries, p. 101) Main Body M.D.C.: 180
"This new Northern Gun suit tries to close the gap between common enviromental body armor and power armor."

I believe to meet the definition of power armor (Palladiums) a suit must have its own power plant.

There are certainly a number of exo-skeletons which blur the line between environmental armor and power armor.

My point was more about the CA-6EX nad T-11 should then be included as well for the same reason teh Gladius is.

\m/
Wooly
Adventurer

Unread post by Wooly »

jaymz wrote:
Wooly wrote:NG-EX10 Gladius Light Exo-Skeleton Battle Armor (Mercenaries, p. 101) Main Body M.D.C.: 180

I believe to meet the definition of power armor (Palladiums) a suit must have its own power plant.

My point was more about the CA-6EX nad T-11 should then be included as well for the same reason teh Gladius is.

I will never bow to you exo-skeleton lovers! :lol:
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Wooly wrote:
jaymz wrote:

I will never bow to you exo-skeleton lovers! :lol:

Fair enough Wooly :D :ok:

\m/
cchopps
Adventurer

Unread post by cchopps »

Apollo wrote:Various restrictions are placed on the use of heavy power armor, which is defined by the books as having 250+ MDC, so what's your favorite light power armor? That is, power armor with 249 or less MDC. And why is it your favorite?

Apollo, I'm curious about what restrictions you are talking about.

C. Chopps
Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

cchopps wrote:
Apollo wrote:Various restrictions are placed on the use of heavy power armor, which is defined by the books as having 250+ MDC, so what's your favorite light power armor? That is, power armor with 249 or less MDC. And why is it your favorite?

C. Chopps

most likely psionics, which cannot be used through a 250+ MDC suit of power armor.
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

cchopps wrote:

C. Chopps

yeah seriously he just nullified like almost all of Chipwells armor, some of Naruni's, two suits of Northern gun including one based off of the Gladius, and a Japanese suit of power armor which his made up Nuclear restriction. The main body MDC restriction nullifies some robot vehicles.
rem1093
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by rem1093 »

Does the Cyclone count.
Wooly
Adventurer

Unread post by Wooly »

The cyclone has 200 main body M.D.C. or it did in the older series of Robotech books. I don't have the newer books.

Return to “Rifts®”