Are we the baddies? (Funny youtube video)

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Wooly
Adventurer

Are we the baddies? (Funny youtube video)

Unread post by Wooly »

“When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” - C.S. Lewis
Steeler49er
Hero
Comment: AKA-"Steeler49er"

Steeler49er is to the BOARDS, what C.J. Carella and Jhonen Vasquez are to RPG's & Underground Comics. You know! BIG FAT NUCLEAR DA-BOMBS!"

Re: Are we the baddies? (Funny youtube video)

Unread post by Steeler49er »

Huh...
Which part?

You mean that the CS looks and acts a little like the Nazi's? Yeah, As of late I' as well have noticed that the two May have a little in common.

Could be the fact that Proseck based the entire CS on them...
Maybe I'm just grasping :roll:
Image...."SMILE YOU S.O.B"....Image

Problem is I used Placebos "Running Up that Hill" to get Catherine Wheels "Black Metallic" to get Monorals "KIRI" to get Dan Balans "Crazy Loop" out of my head in the first place.
Wooly
Adventurer

Unread post by Wooly »

Steeler49er wrote:Huh...
Which part?

You mean that the CS looks and acts a little like the Nazi's? Yeah, As of late I' as well have noticed that the two May have a little in common.

What do you mean which part? Did you even watch the video? Judging by your comment my guess is no.

The whole gag in the video is that one of the Waffen-SS Officers is wondering out loud if "Maybe we are the baddies" because they wear the Totenkopf aka Death's Head logo.

Which as you may know the Coalition States employ a Death's head logo. Ergo perhaps the CS officers and men wonder out loud if they are the baddies because of their uniform.

Some people have no sense of humor.
“When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” - C.S. Lewis
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Comment: Evil GM
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

Unread post by Damian Magecraft »

Wooly wrote:
Steeler49er wrote:Huh...
Which part?

What do you mean which part? Did you even watch the video? Judging by your comment my guess is no.

The whole gag in the video is that one of the Waffen-SS Officers is wondering out loud if "Maybe we are the baddies" because they wear the Totenkopf aka Death's Head logo.

Which as you may know the Coalition States employ a Death's head logo. Ergo perhaps the CS officers and men wonder out loud if they are the baddies because of their uniform.

Some people have no sense of humor.

I think its has to do with trying to be a sarcastic git...
some folks get so worked up with coming up with a zinger that they fail to see the humor.

BTW that was some right funny brit wit too.
DM is correct by the way. - Ninjabunny
It's a shoddy carpenter who blames his tools. - Killer Cyborg
Every group has one problem player. If you cannot spot the one in your group; look in the mirror.
It is not a good session until at least one player looks you in the eye and says "you sick twisted evil ****"
Steeler49er
Hero
Comment: AKA-"Steeler49er"

Steeler49er is to the BOARDS, what C.J. Carella and Jhonen Vasquez are to RPG's & Underground Comics. You know! BIG FAT NUCLEAR DA-BOMBS!"

Unread post by Steeler49er »

Yup, you got me square (except the part about me "not getting the video, I got the joke just fine...) but the part about the "sarcastic git" nails me... I Just couldn't let the go of a perfectly awesome chance to be a smart @rs fly by.
"That's me, the meat and sarcasm guys!"

BTW-Anyone noticed the MassIve number of Nazis' with British accents?
Hummmm...
An investigation is in order :bandit:
Image...."SMILE YOU S.O.B"....Image

Problem is I used Placebos "Running Up that Hill" to get Catherine Wheels "Black Metallic" to get Monorals "KIRI" to get Dan Balans "Crazy Loop" out of my head in the first place.
Kalidor
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Kalidor »

I've seen this in the past and it still makes me laugh.
dragonfett
Knight

Unread post by dragonfett »

Those two officers reminded me of the two bumbling idiots from "The Pirates of the Carribean" movies that always get so philosphical.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
Against an Army of Darkness
And Horrors Unknown

Return to “Rifts®”