Horse Barding

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

GreenGhost
Adventurer

Horse Barding

Unread post by GreenGhost »

Has anyone ever found or created stats (AR & SDC) for Horse Barding (Armor)? I have a Player who wrote up a Samurai for a PF game that I'm GMing. I gave the Character a horse and was wanting to have some barding for his horse too.

Again... any help would be greatly appreciated. :)
Semper Fi
OOH-RAH!
0331/0321
Prysus
Champion

Re: Horse Barding

Unread post by Prysus »

Greetings and Salutations. Horse barding can be found in Palladium Fantasy Second Edition main book, page 271 (right across form the typical armor listings, but above the damaged armor notes). Hope that helps. Thank you for your time and patience, please have a nice day. Farewell and safe journeys for now.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.
GreenGhost
Adventurer

Re: Horse Barding

Unread post by GreenGhost »

Prysus wrote:
Greetings and Salutations. Horse barding can be found in Palladium Fantasy Second Edition main book, page 271 (right across form the typical armor listings, but above the damaged armor notes). Hope that helps. Thank you for your time and patience, please have a nice day. Farewell and safe journeys for now.

Thanks! Appreciated! :D
Semper Fi
OOH-RAH!
0331/0321

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”