PC's plans/agenda?

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

pblackcrow
Champion

PC's plans/agenda?

Unread post by pblackcrow »

What is your characters personal plans/agenda?
Ankh, udja, seneb.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Re: PC's plans/agenda?

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

To be a successful alchemist and a sane one.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
JuliusCreed
Hero
Comment: Yesterday is history,
Tomorrow is a mystery,
But today is a gift.
That's why it is called "the present".

Unread post by JuliusCreed »

The Dark Elf wrote:To be a successful alchemist and a sane one.

Not askin for much, are ya Elf? :-? :D
Last edited by JuliusCreed on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sure, lions and tigers are stronger...
But I've never seen a wolf jump through hoops in a circus
Eryk Stormbright
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Eryk Stormbright »

sybert1138 wrote:To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of the women!

:ok: :lol: i've always loved that line..
I am master of all I see.... and I see Everything.
pblackcrow
Champion

sybert1138 wrote:To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of the women!

Okay Conan.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

zedjagder wrote:To quote a wise individual:

"The same thing we do every night Pinky, TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!"

Why they never tried getting every tv channel in the USA to show Manos: The Hands of Fate non stop for a week, thus lowering every ones IQ to that of a C-F 5th grader...is far beyond me.

What????? I am not that big of a goody goody.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Cinos
Hero

Unread post by Cinos »

Well, I'll try and get that back on track! I mean really Crow, derailing your own thread? For shame :P

So, I'll speak more for my players and NPC's then for myself, given that I almost only GM.

One is planning to create an intelligence network and settle down some where, and is toying with the ideas of retaking his House in the West (after getting the boot for some shenanigans that came to light), and just killing the cousin that cause it to happen.

Another in that same game is hoping to reestablish himself as a traveling merchant and jack of all trades in the cravaning arts, and is a leg up on that process with a 8 man crew.

Both of those players (not characters at this point), are both plotting to build the worlds first airship. They're still hammering out the details on that one though :p

In another game, the groups goals are a bit different, one's trying to avoid from becoming the new incarnation of Utu, by finding a suitable replacement to 'die' in his place while still keeping the whole river of souls moving to their proper places. After some recent events however, he may be changing gears to the 'destroy all life' side of things, after a bit of view crushing events (The rest of the party is ignorant about his change of thoughts, given that the character's always been prone to depressive bouts and are otherwise focused on other things). Another in that game has a more down to earth goal of finding her daughter (granted, she willingly traded the kid away several years ago as part of a witch pact).
Getting a mage to tell you where the hydra is...10,000 gold
Hiring a summoner... 40,000 gold
Hiring one hundred 10th level mercenaries... 98,567 gold
Giving a hydra skull to your necromancer... priceless

Board? Read bad fan fiction!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=120575&p=2349744#p2349744
pblackcrow
Champion

Ah, we used it when we want to get rid of unwanted guests.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

I, like Cinos, typically GM... although there is the Heroes game... anyways:
My players are trying to get the pieces of Osiris together....
9 of them on Palladium....
Check it out:
http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/a-god-rebuilt
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Rockwolf66
Hero

Unread post by Rockwolf66 »

My current character on Explorer's Unlimited has a simple yet difficult goal.

Become Rich, Famous, and powerful enough that she can marry the Western Empire Paladin who she's set her sights on. Background wise she was kidnapped from a merchant family as a Child, enslaved and turned into a Gladiatrix.

Going by the old Roman Empire She has about as much a chance as that happening as a Prostitute being made an empiress.
"Having met a few brits over here i wonder about them. The Military ones I met through my dad as a kid seem to be the most ruthless men on the planet..." -Steve Hobbs
Nightmask
Palladin

Unread post by Nightmask »

Rockwolf66 wrote:My current character on Explorer's Unlimited has a simple yet difficult goal.

Become Rich, Famous, and powerful enough that she can marry the Western Empire Paladin who she's set her sights on. Background wise she was kidnapped from a merchant family as a Child, enslaved and turned into a Gladiatrix.

Going by the old Roman Empire She has about as much a chance as that happening as a Prostitute being made an empiress.

Well you know that DID happen in the Mirror Universe as shown in the 2-parter of Enterprise...
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.
Rockwolf66
Hero

Nightmask wrote:
Rockwolf66 wrote:My current character on Explorer's Unlimited has a simple yet difficult goal.

Well you know that DID happen in the Mirror Universe as shown in the 2-parter of Enterprise...

IRL Empress Theodora of the Holy Roman Empire was a prostitute before becoming Empress.

Marrying a Duke should be much easier. Especially when she looks like This plus you would not belive how many Noblewomen were said to play at being Gladiatrix.
"Having met a few brits over here i wonder about them. The Military ones I met through my dad as a kid seem to be the most ruthless men on the planet..." -Steve Hobbs
Cinos
Hero

Unread post by Cinos »

Rockwolf66 wrote:Marrying a Duke should be much easier. Especially when she looks like This plus you would not belive how many Noblewomen were said to play at being Gladiatrix.

I hope for her prospects in the ring her armor is actually armor.
Getting a mage to tell you where the hydra is...10,000 gold
Hiring a summoner... 40,000 gold
Hiring one hundred 10th level mercenaries... 98,567 gold
Giving a hydra skull to your necromancer... priceless

Board? Read bad fan fiction!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=120575&p=2349744#p2349744
JuliusCreed
Hero
Tomorrow is a mystery,
But today is a gift.

sybert1138 wrote:
Rockwolf66 wrote:
Nightmask wrote:

IRL Empress Theodora of the Holy Roman Empire was a prostitute before becoming Empress.

Marrying a Duke should be much easier. Especially when she looks like This plus you would not belive how many Noblewomen were said to play at being Gladiatrix.

Well... I'd wrestle with her... just saying...

I'd do a lot more than just wrestle with her :twisted:
Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.

Unread post by Hendrik »

Rockwolf66 wrote:IRL Empress Theodora of the Holy Roman Empire was a prostitute before becoming Empress.

Hi there,

are you referring to Theodora I., wife of Justinian I., 6th century?

If so, would that not have "just" the Roman Empire (Byzantium)? The "Holy" add-on refers to another empire, the one started by the 10th century German king Otto I., and is the "Holy Roman Empire" 962-1806, from 1512 called the "Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation".

Or am I wrong there?

Cheers
Hendrik
Handouts for Operation Minotaur (BtS Adventure published in RIFTER #83) Get them at the fabulous "House of BtS"![/quote]

May all your hits be crits!
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Hendrik wrote:
Rockwolf66 wrote:IRL Empress Theodora of the Holy Roman Empire was a prostitute before becoming Empress.

Hi there,

If so, would that not have "just" the Roman Empire (Byzantium)? The "Holy" add-on refers to another empire, the one started by the 10th century German king Otto I., and is the "Holy Roman Empire" 962-1806, from 1512 called the "Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation".

Or am I wrong there?

Cheers
Hendrik

I was just thinking the same thing..........

then I remembered..

No one would know the answer to that question
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
Severus Snape
Hero
Comment: You ought to be careful. People will think you're....up....to something.

Unread post by Severus Snape »

My PCs goal is to chew bubble gum and kick butt. And he's all out of bubble gum!
Rockwolf66
Hero

Hendrik wrote:

Hi there,

Or am I wrong there?

Cheers
Hendrik

Yes I'm refering to Throdora I. The problem in that I have hearde the RL Byzantium Empire refered to as the Holy Roman Empire before. I am not a history major,frankly I have more interest in making a great realistic character than studying history beyond what such a characte as I'm playing would know.
JuliusCreed
Hero
Tomorrow is a mystery,
But today is a gift.

I'm currently making a Wizard who's looking to become an Alchemist. Yes, I know the Alchemist is an NPC, but it gives me a direction to take my character when playing him out. Rather than just being a support unit for the group, he's also a collector of information, skills and the more than occassional odd item, plant, mineral and whatnot for "purely academic reasons", ie, to study and experiment with for any possible magical applications. It's obviously a very long-term goal with the side benefit of keeping the rest of the party on their toes for those times when "academic curiosity" leads to gods only know what kind of trouble. I figure his only real saving grace is going to be the wealth of knowledge he'll be toting around inside his mind.
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Unread post by The Beast »

Chronicle
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Your Local Lurker. THAT'S the Reality.....

Email: Chronos47@gmail.com

Unread post by Chronicle »

The Players in one of the games i am in all have agendas to assassinate their teamates and take all their treasure.
Your local Lurker and Temporal Wizard Extrodinaire,

Chronicle

Cosmic Forge or bust.

Love me some Phood

Where is the wood in Wormwood.

"How Are you a Super Power" -Sterling Archer
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Unread post by The Beast »

Chronicle wrote:The Players in one of the games i am in all have agendas to assassinate their teamates and take all their treasure.

Wait. They all have this agenda? Are you able to provide details?

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”