Palladium Fantasy One-Shot for a Convention

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

pblackcrow
Champion

Re: Palladium Fantasy One-Shot for a Convention

Unread post by pblackcrow »

I would do up a werewolf hunt. But that's just me, Mate..
Ankh, udja, seneb.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Any of the adventures in "Adventures in the Northern Wilderness" (1st edition or 2nd edition "Wolfen Empire") are great one shot (depends on your time span) adventures. I think they highlight some great things including the Wolfen. I think Most Royal Conspiracy or Journey to Darkwood...

I would definitely stay away from dungeon crawls. They don't advertise PFRPG's (or PB's) best usefulness with role playing.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Since you want to highlight Palladium Fantasy as a game I would avoid having the focus on a dungeon. A good game could be having the PC be the guards for a noble in the Western Empire. An assassins guild has been hired to kill the noble. Can the players keep him alive and find out who is out to get him?

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Gthomas41571
D-Bee

Unread post by Gthomas41571 »

SamtheDagger wrote:I am looking for ideas for a Palladium Fantasy one-shot I would like to run for a convention. I want something that really highlights Palladium Fantasy as a setting and role-playing game. I do not have a lot of experience with Palladium Fantasy, but I am familiar enough to run a simple adventure. Should I focus on a classical dungeon-crawl? A battle against a demonic invasion? Strife between political powers of elves, dwarves, and men? Perhaps a murder mystery of some important village elder. What ideas do you recommend?

Well I'm gonna be starting a game tomarrow here the idea, it kinnda fits in to yours, soo see if thi helps. A nobleman from the eastern empire has either been kidnapped of is defecting to the wolven empire, emprie troops from a near by fort are in pursuit 3 days behind them and will not catch tem befor they reach TGNW what do the players do?? If the players don't reach them in time and either kill of free nobleman(dependes on if kidnapped or defecting) they will have a lot of wolvens on there tail as the try to make it outta TGNW, also make the wolven group out number the party buy at least 10-1 that way tey gotta think there way threw.. and focus on the wolven tracking them with scouts on there way back.. hope this helps.. I ll be playing mine tomarrow and let u know how it goes
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

I ran a PF game at the Open House so I know it works and have submitted it as a Rifter article. Fingers crossed...
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”