Circle of immortality?

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Dragon Mage
Explorer

Circle of immortality?

Unread post by Dragon Mage »

Hey,

What material components do you guys think might be needed to make it?

Thanks,

DM.
Nightmask
Palladin

Re: Circle of immortality?

Unread post by Nightmask »

Materials associated with timelessness or unaging beauty, like gold and diamonds and other items that symbolically represent eternity. Which might include blood or other material from creatures thought to be immortal like dragons, since it doesn't have to be immortal just for the circle crafter to believe it to be.
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.
Dragon Mage
Explorer

Unread post by Dragon Mage »

Ok circle of molten gold with symbols drawn using powdered diamond / soul gem housing a dragons soul?

What do you guys think?
robertbc73

Unread post by robertbc73 »

mokthul wrote:
Mryoto wrote:
Dragon Mage wrote:Ok circle of molten gold with symbols drawn using powdered diamond / soul gem housing a dragons soul?

What do you guys think?

Sounds like an epic quest.

Epic quest indeed.

You could even add to it that the circle might need to be placed inside the body instead of worn. Or... perhaps the gold poured into the mold of a heart and then inscribed with powdered diamond and holding a dragons soul. It would be extremely painful to, even magically, replace your heart with this item but at what price immortality?
Gthomas41571
D-Bee

Unread post by Gthomas41571 »

OLD ONES BLOOD!!!
book2 second edition somewhere in the Palace of magic adventure( I THINK, I ll have to check) that would be the best.
:eek:
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

Getting a deity to use the immortality curse on you is probably easier than finding Old Ones' blood =/
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
Gthomas41571
D-Bee

Unread post by Gthomas41571 »

Yeah but wher the fun in th at. Lol.
Well I don't think and gods would want any PC running around with Old Ones blood with them, that would be a campaign in its self.. that's me thoughts on the matter..
AlanGunhouse
Champion

Unread post by AlanGunhouse »

Diamonds are not a good choice, they can burn.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”