Alternative Ending to the Siege of Tolkeen:

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kinghawke
Explorer

Re: Alternative Ending to the Siege of Tolkeen:

Unread post by Kinghawke »

What if: instead of Tolkeen troops calling upon Demons & Daemonix forces, they called upon the Gods of a Pantheon or several. Suddenly minions of that particular God appears. like Aco & the Juggernaut, Rurga the Warrior Goddess, Kirgi the Rat God, or even Utu the Grim Reaper with his Death Cult! Perhaps the ones with the most minions however would be Bennu the Phoenix with her race of Phoenixi or if they hired Tautons, the madmen mercenaries of Set.\

thoughts?
King Hawke--I don't make the world, I just live in it
Akashic Soldier
Knight
Comment: Theres space for a paper airplane race in the eye of a hurricane.

Unread post by Akashic Soldier »

I imagine an ending when all the same things happened (because it was the rational conclusion) except no one ***** about it like their favorite spots team lost.
"I flew back to the states just to vote for Trump."
Mumpsimus can be defined as someone who obstinately clings to an error, bad habit or prejudice, even after the foible has been exposed.
I will not answer posts/questions/accusations by people on my foes list.
The Ugly Truth - Carl Gleba on the Cabal of 24.
Rifts® Online: Megaversal Highway.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

CS have a pop of 14 million original Soucebook 1 say so,and I am keeping too it.
Balabanto
Champion

Unread post by Balabanto »

The real problem is fusion blocks, lesser teleport, and binoculars. Let's forget about all the spells of legend for a minute. How do you stop your troops from exploding?

I never bought into the whole Siege, but I run with it anyway.
Stonefur

Unread post by Stonefur »

My 2 cents... I am 50/50 with it all. The "Let's show those CS bastards by summoning AN ENTIRE RACE OF DEMONS" angle lack foundation for me. The key to the whole siege is really the peace treaty between CS/FB. In Canon, the Tolkeen had send 2000 mercs and 2000 demons/magic users that were completely wiped out by the CS/FB forces. The CS went from 2 fronts to 1 front overnight, and thats a big swing, especially when you have veteran solduers coming from an active front they probably did not want to be in, to an active front where they can get some real action. As far as the results, I find too many failures of execution on the Tolkeen side for it to be plausible. I find that the Tolkeen did not do anything to make SURE the Bugs attacked the CS soldiers. How hard can it be for an entire nation of PPE and ISP slinging peeps to find a couple people to incite the bugs and turn them on the CS? Too many lapses for me to really swallow the whole A-Z of the siege. Why demons?? Thats all they could find?I personally find the whole war pointless. The CS just blew up one of the best allies they could have had vs the Splugorth and the Bugs, and dont even get me started on the Vampire Kingdoms. I respect the OP for making it his game...and we are all entitled to re-write what we dont like. When we decide to play a game, it truly is ours. I like your opening. Imagination is better than transcription.

Return to “Rifts®”