What 10 Cities do you want to see get a Book?

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

What 10 Cities do you want to see get a Book?

Unread post by gaby »

What 10 Cities do you want to see get ther own Book?

It could be in the Mechtown style with History,Maps,prominent opraganizations,notable places,most notable personalities and maybe a 101 Adventure ideas and so on.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Re: What 10 Cities do you want to see get a Book?

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Shadowfall
Khemennu
Sekti Abtu
The Citadel
Baalgor
Pengington
Skola Dur
Prime
Ras Magiras Desier

Lopania...
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Ho,I forgot to add Why do you want to see the 10 cities get a Book?
Sorry.
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

I wouldn't mind seeing a city book about where the Church of Light/Dark originated from as
mentioned in Dragons and Gods. Curious as to what kind of stats the Pontiff of the Church has.
but if anything the whole kingdom needs a little improvement. While all the detailed stuff about
the cities, forts, people, and adventure cite is known. We know almost nothing about the Timiro
landscape. On a map it will say river, as if the river has no name. You only get a one page info
about timiro, nothing about its history (although these was a king timelind in 1 st edition but its
pretty much incopataible with the detail 2nd edition time line). The book doesn't even mention
who the KING of Timiro is, although in first edition one can assume its King Gerdo the III but we
know nothing about him. Just my two cents.
Sir Dellis
Explorer
Comment: There is nothing like wearing Maize and Blue in a sea of putrid Scarlet and Gray.

Unread post by Sir Dellis »

Reagren Wright wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing a city book about where the Church of Light/Dark originated from as
mentioned in Dragons and Gods. Curious as to what kind of stats the Pontiff of the Church has.
but if anything the whole kingdom needs a little improvement. While all the detailed stuff about
the cities, forts, people, and adventure cite is known. We know almost nothing about the Timiro
landscape. On a map it will say river, as if the river has no name. You only get a one page info
about timiro, nothing about its history (although these was a king timelind in 1 st edition but its
pretty much incopataible with the detail 2nd edition time line). The book doesn't even mention
who the KING of Timiro is, although in first edition one can assume its King Gerdo the III but we
know nothing about him. Just my two cents.

Expanded info on Timiro would be nice - the lack of info is probably why I don't run any campaigns there anymore and tend to run them in either the Eastern Territory or Western Empire.
Gthomas41571
D-Bee

Unread post by Gthomas41571 »

The Southwind cities all of them... cause we don't have material on them..
tmbn
Wanderer

Unread post by tmbn »

Make a kind of "City of Lankhmar" Series on Cear Itom. That would be great and make the world of Western Empire a little bit more personal and lively. This is the city of men and It would a lot going on in that city. The Western book is probably the most booring book of them all, and this would make the Empire of sin come more to life.

I would put it down in 3 books with some source material at first like, thieves guilds (thieves of Itom), Itom Sewers, The Empire royal guards, The 3 merchant guilds, Royal Guard OCC etc. Then include adventures of Itom.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”