Clan Howe-Our Splicer Game

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Mallak's Place
Dungeon Crawler

Clan Howe-Our Splicer Game

Unread post by Mallak's Place »

Our Group are members of Clan Howe, a small splicer community based in what is known as Howe Caverns in the state of New York about 50 miles from the ruined city of Albany.
Clan Howe is small, but known for their Skilled Engineers, Librarians and Geneticists who design and create efficient and innovative Bio-technology (Clan Howe Host Armors and War Mounts all receive the maximum Bio-points for enhancements). Clan Howe openly and freely shares any advancements or new Bio-technology they create with any House that asks, and regularly help Houses (some rather far away) who are stuck in development of a new idea. This habit along with the fact they call them selves a “Clan” and not a “House” has managed to keep the Clan out of political troubles with the Great Houses in the area.

Clan Howe is located in what was once New York State between the cities of Albany and Binghamton which are about 140 miles apart. Albany once the capital of the state has been destroyed but now houses a Robot Repository, Binghamton was like wise destroyed but was remade into a Industrial Center, robot trucks and trains make regular trips between the two, along the old Highway between the two cities (Interstate 88, the rail road runs parallel). A large Bone yard is located near the ruined city once know as Oneonta (the citizens of Albany and Binghamton and everyone in between).

The nearby town of Cooperstown is now a Ghost Town, home to Nex-Androids. The Towns greatest tourist attraction “The Baseball Hall of Fame” is still in Operation. Apparently the Personalities of N.E.X.U.S. each support several android Baseball teams that play a “World Series” against each other with the best players being inaugurated into the “Hall of Fame” every year ( for this years Rookie of the year here is Number 27.3 from Hecate’s Hellions, NA-David-672344).

Recently a Deliveryman from a distant house on his way to Clan Howe came across something strange in the ruins of a city once called Sidney (about 40 miles from Binghamton along the road to Albany). The machines are apparently building some new Installation in the ruins. The strange thing is that the machine is using Nex-Androids to do the building and guarding. The warlord of Clan Howe (Lord Carver) has decided to send a small group of Clan warriors to investigate. Our Party

Jason Dent -- Dread Guard
Stacy Grant-- Gardner,
Ross Kent-- Pack master
James Ming-- Technojacker
krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Re: Clan Howe-Our Splicer Game

Unread post by krispy »

i always enjoy reading home brew Houses, keep it up
connecting the dots
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

I bet that they are building a time machine to send one of their own back in time to Terminat... kill someone vital to the human resista... Houses!
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Very interesting new house. I hope you share any new material with us.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE

Return to “Splicers®”