ROBOTECH BATTLES: START SPREADING THE NEWS _ KICKSTARTER INB

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Re: ROBOTECH BATTLES: START SPREADING THE NEWS _ KICKSTARTER INB

Unread post by jaymz »

Actually last Alex posted this is a palladium kick starter that ninja division running unless I misunderstood Alex which is possible
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

jaymz wrote:Actually last Alex posted this is a palladium kick starter that ninja division running unless I misunderstood Alex which is possible

Actually, I'm still confuss over who is doing what. Kevin said it was Palladium one, then Alex said, and it sounded like, it would be Ninja Division with their name on it. So I guess, if they don't clairify it we will find out when the KS starts.
rtsurfer
Adventurer

Unread post by rtsurfer »

From the kickstarter FAQ:
Will there be units from Invid, Southern Cross, New Generation, etc?

The focus of this Kickstarter is on the Macross Saga. Based on its success we will look towards doing other eras of Robotech after launch.
Trooper Jim
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Huh! What? There was homework???

Unread post by Trooper Jim »

Arnie100 wrote:
ZINO wrote:
Trooper Jim wrote:I am not participating in this crap again!
wow I am sorry Trooper Jim for me it better than nothing I been wait since 1989 for a broad game and we ALL know PB style still at least they are FINALLY making Something and hope to god it at least OK man

can you explain WHY Trooper Jim love to hear your reasons mind you be easy on I am ill man thanks Trooper Jim

Because of the delays with Northern Gun 1 and 2. I won't be putting money into this; as well, until those books are finished and in my hands. But those are my reasons.

This is the reason. In fact the behavior of PB has turned me off to the whole "kickstarter" thing.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Trooper Jim wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
ZINO wrote:
Trooper Jim wrote:I am not participating in this crap again!
wow I am sorry Trooper Jim for me it better than nothing I been wait since 1989 for a broad game and we ALL know PB style still at least they are FINALLY making Something and hope to god it at least OK man

can you explain WHY Trooper Jim love to hear your reasons mind you be easy on I am ill man thanks Trooper Jim

Because of the delays with Northern Gun 1 and 2. I won't be putting money into this; as well, until those books are finished and in my hands. But those are my reasons.

This is the reason. In fact the behavior of PB has turned me off to the whole "kickstarter" thing.

Sorry to hear that.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”