RP sessions.

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NEO Ness
D-Bee

RP sessions.

Unread post by NEO Ness »

Hey guys, anyone up for an ROBOTECH Online session? (hope this is the right thread.

My friends and I are having a great time with the game (about once a week), but I'd like to give an online session a try (Maybe once a week as well?)

I'd like, maybe, 3 or 4 people who are willing to participate and have fun.

We'll be using a program called OSU-GT for the online board game. I have all the rule books, so no one need worry about that. I've nearly read all of them completely through many times, and almost have the rules down like the back of my hand.

(Question):Does anyone know where to get the pictures from the rpg books? (Particularly the Gura Invid designs) I've been wanting to make a good pog in the OSU-GT program with them, and every time I search images for Gura Invid, I come up with zilch.

Also if anyone is interested my Skype name is: neo_ness. Just give me a shout and I'll help you get set up and ready to play.

I would do the sessions here, but we have a small group going with people I know, and we're doing more than just Palladium stuff (Though, I prefer Palladium over Fuzion, etc) We're having lots of fun playing the game, I dont want to post a link to my website because I'm afraid that the mods will think I'm advertising, but if you're interested, PM me or Message me on Skype. :)
Art
D-Bee

Re: RP sessions.

Unread post by Art »

I am but I'm not really fond of skype, as in
reality I'm hideous like Cthulhu, or voices as
most communications end up being screeches
with my massive tenticaled mouth.

Any objection to playing something weird
from rifts in it?

Or Perhaps a Zor clone with an explosive cyclone.
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

Would be a great thing to do, I just don't have any time. Carry on, soldier.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

NEO Ness wrote:(Question):Does anyone know where to get the pictures from the rpg books? (Particularly the Gura Invid designs) I've been wanting to make a good pog in the OSU-GT program with them, and every time I search images for Gura Invid, I come up with zilch.

You may have to make your own images.

Most Printers now a days come with built in scanners, so you can scan the page(s) from the RPG book into image files and then edit them (Windows Paint at minimum would allow this). Or take a picture with a digital camera and edit it.
Tiree
Champion
Comment: Token Right Wing Fascist Totalitarian
"Never hit a man while he's down. Kick them, it's easier" - The Hunt

Unread post by Tiree »

Macross GURU wrote:I'm probably running a game in the near future at a FLGS (Friendly Little Game Store) in Berkeley, California.

Which Game Store?
Tiree
Champion
Comment: Token Right Wing Fascist Totalitarian
"Never hit a man while he's down. Kick them, it's easier" - The Hunt

Unread post by Tiree »

Macross GURU wrote:
Tiree wrote:
Macross GURU wrote:I'm probably running a game in the near future at a FLGS (Friendly Little Game Store) in Berkeley, California.

Which Game Store?

Games of Berkeley, dates and times will be added eventually and posted on the board at the store.

I'm a Black Diamond Games fan (over in Concord). I know several folks are running games over in Bezerkley.
Lt Gargoyle
Champion
Comment: Well men if we're going to die, then let us die with honor.

Unread post by Lt Gargoyle »

if you are looking for others to jump aboard. I am just across the bridge and can make it to both berkley and concord for some robotech.
Well men if we are destine to die, let us die with honor

If all of your wishes are granted then many of your dreams will be destroyed.

The final form of a person character lies in their own hands

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”