Robotech Crossover question

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

SRoss
Knight

Re: Robotech Crossover question

Unread post by SRoss »

ROBOTECH: Separated at Birth

Saori Takebe

and

Annie "Mint" LaBelle
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

SRoss wrote:[
You forgot to mention that the bridge crew died bravely trying to throttle the captain. :-D

The Karbarrean Nerve Claw---Properly done, it takes your opponent's head off at the shoulders...
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

taalismn wrote:"Hi-ho! Captain Justin Ueki Tylor, age 20, of the UEEF cruiser Soyokaze! Say, you're traveling in our space! Care to tell us who you are and do you have anything to drink?"
"...dear god, Captain, you did NOT just say that...."
"Doctor to the bridge; Lt. Commander Yamamoto just went down. Lt. Commander Star also may try to strangle the Captain...again..."

:lol: :lol: :lol: That was a great anime. Wish they would have put all the Tylor book series into anime.

SRoss wrote:Earth Orbit ... During the Invid Occupation

"Greetings ... This ... is Captain James T. Kirk ... of the UEEF Cruiser, Enterprise ... I come in peace ... In the hopes we can get together ... and discuss a way to stop your occupation of Earth."

Invid Scout: "Wow! One meeting and she teleported him into the Sun. That's a new record."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

taalismn wrote:

"Greetings ... This ... is Captain James T. Kirk ... of the UEEF Cruiser, Enterprise ... I come in peace ... In the hopes we can get together ... and discuss a way to stop your occupation of Earth."

Invid Scout: "Wow! One meeting and she teleported him into the Sun. That's a new record."

Of course, in the (rightfully discredited) McKInney End of the Circle novel, there's a Karbarrean vessel that's been named Enterprise(or a phonetic facsimile thereof) in deference to their Human allies. The ship and its captain K'urk, last about 3 minutes before the Haydonite Awareness infects its systems and causes it to self-destruct. :P :twisted:

:lol: Ya, had to laugh a little when I read that part.

SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:

Of course, in the (rightfully discredited) McKInney End of the Circle novel, there's a Karbarrean vessel that's been named Enterprise(or a phonetic facsimile thereof) in deference to their Human allies. The ship and its captain K'urk, last about 3 minutes before the Haydonite Awareness infects its systems and causes it to self-destruct. :P :twisted:

You forgot to mention that the bridge crew died bravely trying to throttle the captain. :-D

:lol: :lol:

SRoss wrote:
ROBOTECH: Separated at Birth

Saori Takebe

and

Annie "Mint" LaBelle

You know, you might be right. Expessily after reading the description of Saori Takebe.

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:[

The Karbarrean Nerve Claw---Properly done, it takes your opponent's head off at the shoulders...

:lol:
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Wait until you hear the English dubs, the voice actress sounds like what you'd imagine the teenaged Annie would sound.
taalismn
Priest

Alpha 11 wrote:
taalismn wrote:"Hi-ho! Captain Justin Ueki Tylor, age 20, of the UEEF cruiser Soyokaze! Say, you're traveling in our space! Care to tell us who you are and do you have anything to drink?"
"Doctor to the bridge; Lt. Commander Yamamoto just went down. Lt. Commander Star also may try to strangle the Captain...again..."

:lol: :lol: :lol: That was a great anime. Wish they would have put all the Tylor book series into anime.:

The series kinda took a header after the last movie, where it was really Yamamoto's show, and Tylor was just the supportive advisor, while both the Terrans and the Ralgon geared up for a REAL war against a REAL enemy. I suppose at that point the writers couldn't push the question of whether Tylor was a lucky moron or a genius any further without the joke going stale, and the previous OVA had shown Tylor to be a considerate maturing and self-sacrificing compasionate guy who was looking out for his crew. Going into the actual Terran+Ralgon/Unknown Baddies War would have rather defeated the whole premise of the original series of 'we can be friends if we get out of our militaristic mindset, even if it takes the village idiot to show us how to do it'.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:Wait until you hear the English dubs, the voice actress sounds like what you'd imagine the teenaged Annie would sound.

Ya, I was a little disappointed in the English voices.

taalismn wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That was a great anime. Wish they would have put all the book series into anime.:

The series kinda took a header after the last movie, where it was really Yamamoto's show, and Tylor was just the supportive advisor, while both the Terrans and the Ralgon geared up for a REAL war against a REAL enemy. I suppose at that point the writers couldn't push the question of whether Tylor was a lucky moron or a genius any further without the joke going stale, and the previous OVA had shown Tylor to be a considerate maturing and self-sacrificing compasionate guy who was looking out for his crew. Going into the actual Terran+Ralgon/Unknown Baddies War would have rather defeated the whole premise of the original series of 'we can be friends if we get out of our militaristic mindset, even if it takes the village idiot to show us how to do it'.

If I remember right, the guy ended up as president. I wouldn't have minded seeing how he got there.
taalismn
Priest

Alpha 11 wrote:[

If I remember right, the guy ended up as president. I wouldn't have minded seeing how he got there.

I'm presuming you mean Tylor? Yamamoto would be my second guess, but either way, it must have happened in the books(which I didn't know existed).
As I said, the last movie was something of a letdown; Tylor was moved to the background, and Yamamoto, who Tylor had driven to the brink and at the end of the original series had FINALLY learned to let his inner freak out, was back to a being by-the-book officer, with Lt. Cmdr. Star being the helpful data-cruncher(there's actually more interaction between Star and Yamamoto than between Star and Tylor). After the second OVA's ending of them all lining up wearing Tylor-style shades, it was a step backwards, IMHO, for the franchise.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:

I'm presuming you mean Tylor? Yamamoto would be my second guess, but either way, it must have happened in the books(which I didn't know existed).
As I said, the last movie was something of a letdown; Tylor was moved to the background, and Yamamoto, who Tylor had driven to the brink and at the end of the original series had FINALLY learned to let his inner freak out, was back to a being by-the-book officer, with Lt. Cmdr. Star being the helpful data-cruncher(there's actually more interaction between Star and Yamamoto than between Star and Tylor). After the second OVA's ending of them all lining up wearing Tylor-style shades, it was a step backwards, IMHO, for the franchise.

In the OVA dvd set, they have an explaination on what happens after it ends, and a list of the books. It looks like Tylor makes admirel and also marries Star, and also looks like becomes President.
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Desdemona: (On the phone) "It's Boxing Week..."

KAS-DA: (Also on the phone) "You know what that means?..."

TAL-OS: (In conference call with the others) "Half-priced Bento..."

At the desks surrounding Desdemona's in GMP HQ, several calls are made.

Nova's Office...

GMP Desk Sargent: "Mam, we're getting a rash of sick-leave requests. It's the same at the Civil Defense Corps."

Nova: (Facepalms) :nh: :nh: :nh: "It's THAT time again..." :nh: :nh: :nh:

Picks up the phone...

B.S.S. Sargent: "BioSanitation Squad ..."

Nova: "Clean up in isle twelve..."

Alarms start blaring at B.S.S. HQ.
taalismn
Priest

"The first rule of Ben-To is: nobody talks about Ben-To..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:Desdemona: (On the phone) "It's Boxing Week..."

KAS-DA: (Also on the phone) "You know what that means?..."

TAL-OS: (In conference call with the others) "Half-priced Bento..."

At the desks surrounding Desdemona's in GMP HQ, several calls are made.

Nova's Office...

GMP Desk Sargent: "Mam, we're getting a rash of sick-leave requests. It's the same at the Civil Defense Corps."

Nova: (Facepalms) :nh: :nh: :nh: "It's THAT time again..." :nh: :nh: :nh:

Picks up the phone...

B.S.S. Sargent: "BioSanitation Squad ..."

Nova: "Clean up in isle twelve..."

Alarms start blaring at B.S.S. HQ.

taalismn wrote:"The first rule of Ben-To is: nobody talks about Ben-To..."

SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

A battered and bruised Minmei crawls out from under an unconscious Ben Dixon...

Minmei: "I just wanted some ... lunch..."

Sammy: (Twirling a frozen salami) "Ben-To is not for the weak." :twisted:

Haydonite: (From under Minmei) "It's ... <Fizt> ... not ... <Spark> ... Fair!"
Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:A battered and bruised Minmei crawls out from under an unconscious Ben Dixon...

Minmei: "I just wanted some ... lunch..."

Sammy: (Twirling a frozen salami) "Ben-To is not for the weak." :twisted:

Haydonite: (From under Minmei) "It's ... <Fizt> ... not ... <Spark> ... Fair!"

taalismn
Priest

"Bah....no Japanese box lunch can hold a proper hard salami; the ultimate weapon in Italian culinary melee combat. "
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:"Bah....no Japanese box lunch can hold a proper hard salami; the ultimate weapon in Italian culinary melee combat. "

SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:"Bah....no Japanese box lunch can hold a proper hard salami; the ultimate weapon in Italian culinary melee combat. "

Sammy: (Tapping Taalismn on the shoulder with said salami) "Ah, but you forget, we can use anything in the supermarket except the Bento's as weapons with which to ACQUIRE the Bento." :twisted:

With that Azonia blows by them using Khyron strapped to the front of a shopping cart as a battering ram...
Arnie100
Knight

Unread post by Arnie100 »

Bagger: :eek: "I'm not cleaning this mess up..."
They can't see me...Right!?
Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:

Sammy: (Tapping Taalismn on the shoulder with said salami) "Ah, but you forget, we can use anything in the supermarket except the Bento's as weapons with which to ACQUIRE the Bento." :twisted:

With that Azonia blows by them using Khyron strapped to the front of a shopping cart as a battering ram...

Arnie100 wrote:Bagger: :eek: "I'm not cleaning this mess up..."

taalismn
Priest

Meanwhile, in a GMP-run insane asylum.
"So, what does the new year promise to bring us?"
The green-haired woman in the straitjacket shrugged; "Normally I'd scream bloody murder because you know darned well I can't access the Time Gates," A groan and muffled yells showed that the other former Sailor Plutos in the facility had no such problems complaining loudly. "But I'm too heavily drugged up and too happy. But I can predict a lot more lovin' with Red here." The red-haired Ranma-chan avatar next to her smiled and leaned her head into Setsuna's shoulder. "Beyond that, everybody's guess is as good as mine. So have a good one!"

Time Loops:
"Never gets old, you know?"
Rick, Lisa, Max, Miriya, Ben, and the Bridge Bunnies watched the fireworks light up across the SDF-1 in New Macross City's central pool. They'd watched thousands of New Years come in across time and space, but watching it over old Macross had a special appeal to them. More fireworks shot up from the looming derelict of Khyron's cruiser in the background...harmless celebratory pyrotechnics, not destructive ordnance.
"Never."
"Resolutions?"
"Same as always; love my wife and have fun."
"Sounds good to me."
"Anybody know where Breetai and Kazianna are? Or Gloval?"
"Breetai said he was going to a cabin up in the Rockies and move some mountains with Kazianna."
"And Gloval?"
"I think he's up atop the SDF-1 with Azonia. Something about big explosions and missiles turns her on."
"You mean?..." as they watched several barrages of flares and starshells launch from the shoulders of the dimensional fortress...
"Yeah."
"I don't recall we ever did it there, Rick."
"Next year."
"Sorry, Rick, I already made reservations. Then Max and Miriya get it."
"You and who, Ben?"
"Dunno yet, but I got at least a year to work on it."
"That must be your resolution?"
"Steady girlfriend, yah!"
"Happy New Year, everybody."
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"
Last edited by taalismn on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Minmei: "Uh uh, not Ben, no way no how."
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:Minmei: "Uh uh, not Ben, no way no how."

Ben: "Don't worry; I didn't have you in mind."
Minmei: ".....I don't know whether to be relieved or insulted."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Meanwhile in the Irish Bar down the street...

BSS Lt: "So ... <Hic> ... If we're all here celebrating New Years ... Who's protecting Tokyo 3?"

Nova: "Lang gave the Bridge Bunnies super suits, everything should be in hand."

BSS Lt: "Why do I think I'll have my work cut out for me tomorrow." :-(
taalismn
Priest

"Okay, boys and girls, we may have to haul out the Godzilla kit to patch over THIS one."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Meanwhile, in a GMP-run insane asylum.
"So, what does the new year promise to bring us?"
The green-haired woman in the straitjacket shrugged; "Normally I'd scream bloody murder because you know darned well I can't access the Time Gates," A groan and muffled yells showed that the other former Sailor Plutos in the facility had no such problems complaining loudly. "But I'm too heavily drugged up and too happy. But I can predict a lot more lovin' with Red here." The red-haired Ranma-chan avatar next to her smiled and leaned her head into Setsuna's shoulder. "Beyond that, everybody's guess is as good as mine. So have a good one!"

Time Loops:
"Never gets old, you know?"
Rick, Lisa, Max, Miriya, Ben, and the Bridge Bunnies watched the fireworks light up across the SDF-1 in New Macross City's central pool. They'd watched thousands of New Years come in across time and space, but watching it over old Macross had a special appeal to them. More fireworks shot up from the looning derelict of Khyron's cruiser in the background...harmless celebratory pyrotechnics, not destructive ordnance.
"Never."
"Resolutions?"
"Same as always; love my wife and have fun."
"Sounds good to me."
"Anybody know where Breetai and Kazianna are? Or Gloval?"
"Breetai said he was going to a cabin up in the Rockies and move some mountains with Kazianna."
"And Gloval?"
"I think he's up atop the SDF-1 with Azonia. Something about big explosions and missiles turns her on."
"You mean?..." as they watched several barrages of flares and starshells launch from the shoulders of the dimensional fortress...
"Yeah."
"I don't recall we ever did it there, Rick."
"Next year."
"Sorry, Rick, I already made reservations. Then Max and Miriya get it."
"You and who, Ben?"
"Dunno yet, but I got at least a year to work on it."
"That must be your resolution?"
"Steady girlfriend, yah!"
"Happy New Year, everybody."
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

:lol: :twisted:

taalismn wrote:

Ben: "Don't worry; I didn't have you in mind."
Minmei: ".....I don't know whether to be relieved or insulted."

SRoss wrote:Meanwhile in the Irish Bar down the street...

BSS Lt: "So ... <Hic> ... If we're all here celebrating New Years ... Who's protecting Tokyo 3?"

Nova: "Lang gave the Bridge Bunnies super suits, everything should be in hand."

BSS Lt: "Why do I think I'll have my work cut out for me tomorrow." :-(

:lol: :lol: :shock: :eek:

taalismn wrote:"Okay, boys and girls, we may have to haul out the Godzilla kit to patch over THIS one."

Arnie100
Knight

Edwards: "D@mn...clean-up duty again..."
Kyle: "Just shut up, already."
Corg: "My New Year's resolution...kill all humans!!"
Edwards: "You say that every year."
Corg: "I mean it this time!"
Kyle: "Keep sweeping, will you?"
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

What about the SDF-3 got teleport to H.U,s Earth,How do SDF-3,s Crew reacted to Super-heroes and How do the Super-heroes reacted to the SDF-3?
Arnie100
Knight

(Onboard Justice League Watchtower...)

Superman: "What do you think, Bruce? Another alien attack?"
Batman: "They claim they're from another dimension. Why don't you go ahead and check ir out?"

(Onboard the SDF-3...)

Admiral L. Hunter: "Has anyone identified that thing yet?"
Comms Officer: "They say they belong to something called The Justice League..."
Radar Officer: "Ma'am! An unidentified bogey has left that object and is fast approaching! "
Admiral R. Hunter: "Put it up on the screen...What the...?! It's a guy in blue tights, red underwear and a cape..."
Minmei: "Ohhh...he IS kinda hot...maybe I'll get me a boyfriend..."
Admiral L. Hunter: "Prepare to fire the main gun!"
Admiral R. Hunter: "Target the incoming space...man!"

(Onboard the Watchtower...Batman watches Superman get blasted by the SDF-3's main gun...)

Batman: "That must've hurt. (Looking at Flash) That's why we let Clark handle First Contact situations!"
taalismn
Priest

Superman: "You got dumped in this universe by ‘G’, didn't you?"
Admiral Hunter: "Yep."
Superman: "You have my sympathies."
Uatu the Watcher:(appearing suddenly) "Another hit and run interdimensional transposition!? This is going on his permanent record!!!! Irresponsible abuse of interdimensional travel! Illegal cross-dimensional dumping! Failure to provide follow-up support for a created divergent universe! LITTERING THE TIME/SPACE STREAM!!! Ten more points and his d-hopping license is REVOKED!"
Superman: “Good luck with that; he’s about as slippery as Mister Mxyzptlk when it comes to trying to pin him down and get him to behave.”
Admiral Hunter: “We use black hole munitions where we come from.”
Uatu the Watcher: “You do? Good on yah!”
Admiral Hunter: “Can we get a ride back to our home universe? I want to be back in time for ‘Megaverse’s Funniest TimeLoops’. ”
Uatu the Watcher: “Sure thing. Can’t do much else, seeing as the culprit gave me the slip again!!”
Superman: “I’ll give you a tow back to the wormhole.”
Last edited by taalismn on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

Arnie100 wrote:Edwards: "D@mn...clean-up duty again..."
Kyle: "Just shut up, already."
Corg: "My New Year's resolution...kill all humans!!"
Edwards: "You say that every year."
Corg: "I mean it this time!"
Kyle: "Keep sweeping, will you?"

Arnie100 wrote:(Onboard Justice League Watchtower...)

Superman: "What do you think, Bruce? Another alien attack?"
Batman: "They claim they're from another dimension. Why don't you go ahead and check ir out?"

(Onboard the SDF-3...)

Admiral L. Hunter: "Has anyone identified that thing yet?"
Comms Officer: "They say they belong to something called The Justice League..."
Radar Officer: "Ma'am! An unidentified bogey has left that object and is fast approaching! "
Admiral R. Hunter: "Put it up on the screen...What the...?! It's a guy in blue tights, red underwear and a cape..."
Minmei: "Ohhh...he IS kinda hot...maybe I'll get me a boyfriend..."
Admiral L. Hunter: "Prepare to fire the main gun!"
Admiral R. Hunter: "Target the incoming space...man!"

(Onboard the Watchtower...Batman watches Superman get blasted by the SDF-3's main gun...)

Batman: "That must've hurt. (Looking at Flash) That's why we let Clark handle First Contact situations!"

taalismn wrote:Superman: "You got dumped in this universe by ‘G’, didn't you?"
Admiral Hunter: "Yep."
Superman: "You have my sympathies."
Uatu the Watcher:(appearing suddenly) "Another hit and run interdimensional transposition!? This is going on his permanent record!!!! Irresponsible abuse of interdimensional travel! Illegal cross-dimensional dumping! Failure to provide follow-up support for a created divergent universe! LITTERING THE TIME/SPACE STREAM!!! Ten more points and his d-hopping license is REVOKED!"
Superman: “Good luck with that; he’s about as slippery as Mister Mxyzptlk when it comes to trying to pin him down and get him to behave.”
Admiral Hunter: “We use black hole munitions where we come from.”
Uatu the Watcher: “You do? Good on yah!”
Admiral Hunter: “Can we get a ride back to our home universe? I want to back in time for ‘Megaverse’s Funniest TimeLoops’. ”
Uatu the Watcher: “Sure thing. Can’t do much else, seeing as the culprit gave me the slip again!!”
Superman: “I’ll give you a tow back to the wormhole.”

SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

"A Mr. Brainiac here to see J.A.N.I.C.E. He said to say he's brought flowers."
taalismn
Priest

Meanwhile Uatu the Watcher is hammering a Monolith in place over the hole in space/time.
The Doctor: "Here, use this."(hands him a sonic screwdriver)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:Meanwhile Uatu the Watcher is hammering a Monolith in place over the hole in space/time.

SRoss: "Hey! Who put THIS here?"

Ace: "Here, use this." (Hands him a can of Improved Nitro 9[sup]TM[/sup])
Arnie100
Knight

Arnie100: "Oh s**t!!! This'll be loud! (Dives for cover)
Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:"A Mr. Brainiac here to see J.A.N.I.C.E. He said to say he's brought flowers."

:lol: :eek:

taalismn wrote:Meanwhile Uatu the Watcher is hammering a Monolith in place over the hole in space/time.

SRoss wrote:

SRoss: "Hey! Who put THIS here?"

Ace: "Here, use this." (Hands him a can of Improved Nitro 9[sup]TM[/sup])

Arnie100 wrote:Arnie100: "Oh s**t!!! This'll be loud! (Dives for cover)

:lol: ( Dives behind Arnie100)
taalismn
Priest

...This is going to be like that 'space modulator' incident, isn't it?
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Meanwhile ... In the Voltron Universe...

Black Lion: "I'LL FORM THE HEA ... :eek: :eek: :eek: EEEEK!!!" :eek: :eek: :eek:

#CRUNCH!#

A huge chunk of monolith splits Voltron down the middle.

Uatu: (Completely blackened) "Well ... Didn't see that coming..."
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Hey,I did not say anything about DC,s heroes,it was about Heroes unlimited,s Earth.
taalismn
Priest

Uatu the Watcher: "Okay, I got you NOW!!! Hand me one of those black hole missiles!"
The Doctor: "I understand it usually takes five or six to stop a dimensional hit and run like that."
Uatu the Watcher: "Gimme ten. I'm still worked up over the LAST time I cleaned up after that irresponsible interdimensional troublemaker!"
Q: "Can I help? I've got my own multidimensional ax to grind with him."
Uatu the Watcher: "...what did he do?"
Q: "I'd rather not go into details, but it was one of the few times I truly ever regret letting somebody borrow the powers of the Q, or granting somebody's wish with them..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:

...This is going to be like that 'space modulator' incident, isn't it?

:D I wouldn't be surprised.

SRoss wrote:Meanwhile ... In the Voltron Universe...

Black Lion: "I'LL FORM THE HEA ... :eek: :eek: :eek: EEEEK!!!" :eek: :eek: :eek:

#CRUNCH!#

A huge chunk of monolith splits Voltron down the middle.

Uatu: (Completely blackened) "Well ... Didn't see that coming..."

gaby wrote:Hey,I did not say anything about DC,s heroes,it was about Heroes unlimited,s Earth.

Probably still happen the same way or similar.

taalismn wrote:Uatu the Watcher: "Okay, I got you NOW!!! Hand me one of those black hole missiles!"
The Doctor: "I understand it usually takes five or six to stop a dimensional hit and run like that."
Uatu the Watcher: "Gimme ten. I'm still worked up over the LAST time I cleaned up after that irresponsible interdimensional troublemaker!"
Q: "Can I help? I've got my own multidimensional ax to grind with him."
Uatu the Watcher: "...what did he do?"
Q: "I'd rather not go into details, but it was one of the few times I truly ever regret letting somebody borrow the powers of the Q, or granting somebody's wish with them..."

:lol: :shock:
taalismn
Priest

Meanwhile, in another universe:
Dolza: "Target the planet and exterminate the micronian threat! Fire when ready!"
(some distance behind Dolza's command fortress)
"DAHAK? Target that enemy command vessel. And as many of those ships as you can in the first volley."
"Warp missiles and main batteries armed, aimed, and ready, Colin."
"Fire when ready."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Meanwhile, in another universe:
Dolza: "Target the planet and exterminate the micronian threat! Fire when ready!"
"DAHAK? Target that enemy command vessel. And as many of those ships as you can in the first volley."
"Fire when ready."

I googled it. Is it from the book series, Mutineers' Moon ,?
taalismn
Priest

Alpha 11 wrote:
"Fire when ready."

Indeed.
The ambush effect(of being blasted from behind by the MOON)would be akin to the Death Star waltzing into the sights of the previously unknown and suspected Alderaan Grand Cannon and triggering an automatic firing protocol(because the DS resembles a Zentraedi Command Fortress).

Obi-Wan: "I just felt....I just got cheated of a cool 'ascension'...oh, and Luke, you're an only child now..."
Luke: "What...?!" :-?
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Super Friends Announcer: "Meanwhile, in the Heroes Unlimited Universe..."

PC: "I strike the Alpha with my mighty Haymaker!!!" :lol:

Kevin: (Acting GM) "Ok, SDC character punching an MDC structure ..." :nh: (Rolls dice and consults a chart) "You hear a loud cracking as every bone in your fist shatters..." :ok:

PC: :shock: :eek: :?
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:
"Fire when ready."

Indeed.
The ambush effect(of being blasted from behind by the MOON)would be akin to the Death Star waltzing into the sights of the previously unknown and suspected Alderaan Grand Cannon and triggering an automatic firing protocol(because the DS resembles a Zentraedi Command Fortress).

Obi-Wan: "I just felt....I just got cheated of a cool 'ascension'...oh, and Luke, you're an only child now..."
Luke: "What...?!" :-?

SRoss wrote:Super Friends Announcer: "Meanwhile, in the Heroes Unlimited Universe..."

PC: "I strike the Alpha with my mighty Haymaker!!!" :lol:

Kevin: (Acting GM) "Ok, SDC character punching an MDC structure ..." :nh: (Rolls dice and consults a chart) "You hear a loud cracking as every bone in your fist shatters..." :ok:

PC: :shock: :eek: :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: You forget, unfortinitly, when you bring MDC stuff to the SDC worlds, they get "converted" to SDC. I'm off and on, if I like that.
taalismn
Priest

:lol: :lol: :lol: You forget, unfortinitly, when you bring MDC stuff to the SDC worlds, they get "converted" to SDC. I'm off and on, if I like that.

(looking at the BOLO rolling up) "Not that it really matters in some cases..." :shock:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:

(looking at the BOLO rolling up) "Not that it really matters in some cases..." :shock:

:lol: :lol: So true.
taalismn
Priest

Because even a soaking wet cardboard BOLO could blast your ass to next tuesday.
Why?
Because if it couldn't, it wouldn't be a BOLO.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Because even a soaking wet cardboard BOLO could blast your ass to next tuesday.
Why?
Because if it couldn't, it wouldn't be a BOLO.

taalismn
Priest

Give a BOLO nothing but a wet noodle, and it will figure out a way to drive around you and use it to strangle you with.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

In the Car Wars universe...

Kevin: "Ok Khyron, Minmei just cast the Summon OGRE spell ... What do you do?"

Khyron: "Bah! It's just an Ogre, everyone fire at it!"

Kevin plops a shoebox sized counter on the board and gives everyone one turn to fire everything they've got at it.

Kevin: "Ok, the OGRE fires one AP gun..." (Soaks the board with lighter fluid and drops a lit match on it.)

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”