Robotech Crossover question

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

Re: Robotech Crossover question

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

SRoss wrote:
glitterboy2098 wrote:hmm.. that would give us Meltran versions of Katsuragi and Ripley.. who else could be cloned and macronized?

Karno: "The Micronians have infiltrated the ship! Prepare for battle!"

Ripley strips out of her Terminator armour and down to her underwear. She enters several commands into a nearby console, grabs a pair of big guns and goes to confront the enemy.

Alarms start blaring and red lights flash everywhere...

WARNING! THIS SHIP WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 5 MINUTES! REPEAT! THIS SHIP WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 5 MINUTES!

Karno: " :eek: :eek: :eek: "

:lol:

guardiandashi wrote:
taalismn wrote:Yeah, the whole 'Aliens' story would have tanked if they'd sent Space Marines instead...
(shot of the terraforming plant basement...)
*clang*clang*CLANG*CLANG
Several hulking suits of blue armor come marching in.
"hhssssssssss!!!!"
"XENOS!"
"EXTERMINATUS!!!"
"The rogue trader was right! Destroy the xenos!"
(scene closes to the deafening roar of Assault Cannon, stacatto bolt gun fire, and whine of chainsaws)
(...but not before we hear..)
"Oh Emperor's gilded shorts! I think we cheesed the main reactor cooling system!"
"How long we got before meltdown?"
"Two minutes tops!"
"WE ARE LEAVING!!!!"

it would be even shorter with one of my characters ....
Star trek materialization effect and a (classic) shemarian looking person is standing there looking around, ok where am I?? looks over at the second person "megarea just where the heck are we?"
Megarea, umm we are on a terraforming installation on (planet) scanning scanning Xenos detected, 1 2 10, 1000, umm lots, hmmm lets see they look like holds up a holo projector ... "Alecia these are Aliens Xenos ..."
Alecia .. forget this noise pulls out a a demo charge, "megarea are there any uninfected survivors?"
Megarea, "just 1 scanning, transporter lock established, saving coordinates."
Alecia primes the initiator. and attaches the Thermite accelerator. "what do you think Megarea, should we go with 200 megatons, or go for P as in plenty?"
Megarea "considering these Xenos, I am not sure Plenty is enough."
Alecia "ok" walks over to a convenient wall and slaps a door on it, opens the door and walks in a few moments later a great big door starts opening in orbit.
Alecia "transporter room energize" megarea and the girl appear on the transporter pad
Megarea "ok everyone is aboard"
Alecia overrides the countdown and remote detonates the thermite plasma anti-starship mine, a 200+ megaton blast detonates, and a plasma wave rips through the facility, "sensors scan for any remaining Xenos if any are detected commence bombardment"

:shock: :eek: :D :twisted: Nice!

batlchip wrote:
glitterboy2098 wrote:hmm.. that would give us Meltran versions of Katsuragi and Ripley.. who else could be cloned and macronized?

Hmm...Vasquez,Sara Connor,Gogo and Tarisa "Chobi"Manadal.

The multiverse will not be the same.

Dairugger XV wrote:Yeah, everyone I can think of that might be interesting for undergoing the process of becoming a Meltran would either be more deadly left alone or would be so powerful planets would go boom everytime they fought. Actually, Samus Aran already leaves destroyed planets in her wake...

Edit: Now I have the following idea in my head:

Samus Aran is in a bar and a space marine plops down next to her.
Samus: "Please tell me you aren't going to hit on me. I'll have to break your arm."
Space Marine: "No, I just wanted to talk about your exploits. You leave a lot of broken planets in your wake. Where's the rest of your platoon?"
Samus: "I work alone."
SM: "Not even a squad?!?!?"
Samus: "Nope."
SM: "You kill a lot of Xenos."
Samus: "I kill things that prove themselves to be real threats. The fact that so few of them have been human is nothing but a coincidence you xenophobic a-hole. Not all universes are as grimdark as yours, which means your little crusade is not even remotely valid in this universe."
SM: "The glorious God-Emperor of Man demands..."
Samus doesn't even let him finish his sentence. She summons her armor and points her cannon arm at the SM's head. The corpse slumps over on to the bar.
Bartender: "First time I've seen a Space Marine go down so easy. Charged plasma shot?"
Samus: "Nope, normal, unupgraded shot. The Chozo warned me of their kind, like human history wasn't enough of a warning. Anyway, looks like I'll be out of universe for a bit. Maybe I should call for some back up this time so it doesn't take 10 years."

:shock: Wow, don't want to mess with her.

taalismn wrote:
guardiandashi wrote:[it would be even shorter with one of my characters ...."

Any time somebody starts bandying around the names of the Furies, you KNOW there's going to be trouble... :bandit:

:lol: :twisted: Yep!

SRoss wrote:Alarms blaring Karno dives through a door that suddenly appeared in the wall, landing at the feet of two shemarian looking people and a confused little girl.

Alecia & Megarea: "Who the Hell are you?"

Great, this will not end well.

glitterboy2098 wrote:
batlchip wrote:

Hmm...Vasquez,Sara Connor,Gogo and Tarisa "Chobi"Manadal.

Duenan Knute.

Shall we start the countdown till the end of the multiverse?
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:For sheer horror value: Lucy from Elfen Lied. :demon:

:eek: :shock: :? :eek: :shock: DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!!!!!! :badbad: :eek: :shock:
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

No problem; WH40K is pompous and overblown ad infinitum- ad naseum. It's just asking to be humbled, if not by the happy workaholic Asiatic Tau, then by a sufficiently powerful trickster. Hose 'em all you want.
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

Reasonable marine: *raises a glass to Ms. Aran for shutting up the arrogant Ultramarine.*
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
taalismn
Priest

glitterboy2098 wrote:Reasonable marine: *raises a glass to Ms. Aran for shutting up the arrogant Ultramarine.*

Ultramarine's head: "Oh yeah?! You come over here and say that! I'll bite you to death! Yeah, I'll bite you bastards! I don't need my body to take you out! I'll headbutt you! I'll nose-wrestle you! Just you wait and see!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
batlchip
Hero
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.

Unread post by batlchip »

I see your Lucy and counter with Mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo. :-D
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Dairugger XV wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:
Dairugger XV wrote:Yeah, everyone I can think of that might be interesting for undergoing the process of becoming a Meltran would either be more deadly left alone or would be so powerful planets would go boom everytime they fought. Actually, Samus Aran already leaves destroyed planets in her wake...

Edit: Now I have the following idea in my head:

Samus Aran is in a bar and a space marine plops down next to her.
Samus: "Please tell me you aren't going to hit on me. I'll have to break your arm."
Space Marine: "No, I just wanted to talk about your exploits. You leave a lot of broken planets in your wake. Where's the rest of your platoon?"
Samus: "I work alone."
SM: "Not even a squad?!?!?"
Samus: "Nope."
SM: "You kill a lot of Xenos."
Samus: "I kill things that prove themselves to be real threats. The fact that so few of them have been human is nothing but a coincidence you xenophobic a-hole. Not all universes are as grimdark as yours, which means your little crusade is not even remotely valid in this universe."
SM: "The glorious God-Emperor of Man demands..."
Samus doesn't even let him finish his sentence. She summons her armor and points her cannon arm at the SM's head. The corpse slumps over on to the bar.
Bartender: "First time I've seen a Space Marine go down so easy. Charged plasma shot?"
Samus: "Nope, normal, unupgraded shot. The Chozo warned me of their kind, like human history wasn't enough of a warning. Anyway, looks like I'll be out of universe for a bit. Maybe I should call for some back up this time so it doesn't take 10 years."

:shock: Wow, don't want to mess with her.

To be fair: I'm not a Warhammer 40K fan, though many of my friends are. I have a fairly low tollerance for "grimdark BS" (as I call it) and there has to be something truly amazing for me to consider putting time into a grimdark setting. As a result I'm not well-versed in the lore of Warhammer 40K despite being bombarded with it near constantly. So I took the metric ton or two of second and third-hand information, a large quantity of first-hand information about Metroid and came to the conclusion that if Samus met a space marine she most likely wouldn't be impressed and in a 1-on-1 fight would probably take the space marine down lack he was a glorified sack of potatoes. I would not even be surprised if after an encounter she would find a way to take a job in the universe and try cleaning up the Warhammer 40K universe. However, space marines typically act in squads or larger units, and with the chaos gods and the rest, I'm not sure how well she would fair in anything more than 1-on-1. So yeah, not saying she'd fix the Warhammer 40K universe or even blow it up, but she would likely try and even if she did succeed it would be with help or after decades of work (and geurilla warfare).

That is my best, honest, assessment of such a clash, and I was just trying to be funny and was unabashedly biased in my earlier post.

Ya, the real enemy is Chaos. If they just stopped fighting each other and work together, they might actually win.

taalismn wrote:No problem; WH40K is pompous and overblown ad infinitum- ad naseum. It's just asking to be humbled, if not by the happy workaholic Asiatic Tau, then by a sufficiently powerful trickster. Hose 'em all you want.

Ya, maybe a little.

glitterboy2098 wrote:Reasonable marine: *raises a glass to Ms. Aran for shutting up the arrogant Ultramarine.*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

taalismn wrote:

Ultramarine's head: "Oh yeah?! You come over here and say that! I'll bite you to death! Yeah, I'll bite you bastards! I don't need my body to take you out! I'll headbutt you! I'll nose-wrestle you! Just you wait and see!"

batlchip wrote:

:eek: :lol: I'll take Mihoshi any day.
taalismn
Priest

batlchip wrote:

Yes, but how many Mihoshi clones would it take to attain the catastrophic critical mass of one Dirty Pair?
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:
batlchip wrote:

Yes, but how many Mihoshi clones would it take to attain the catastrophic critical mass of one Dirty Pair?

You know, I think it would be close between just Mihoshi and the Dirty Pair.
taalismn
Priest

Alpha 11 wrote:[q

Anime Dirty Pair maybe. Adam Warren version? Hands down theDirty Pair Lovely Angels. They trigger supernovae as collateral damage.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Alpha 11 wrote:
SRoss wrote:Alarms blaring Karno dives through a door that suddenly appeared in the wall, landing at the feet of two shemarian looking people and a confused little girl.

Megarea: "Stick this one with the others we found too pathetic to live."

Alecia: "Yes sister." (Tosses Karno into a darkened chamber with two other figures)

Arnold J. Rimmer: "Hi! I'm Arnold, this fellow is Commander Toombs ... What are you in for?" :mrgreen:
taalismn
Priest

Dairugger XV wrote:
Eclair: "Okay, what makes you think that we will be able to fix a grimdark universe anyway?"

Samus: "Because many of your universes should be by right grimdark and yet because of the people assembled, that managed to be averted.""

"Okay, who thought feeding Flower of Life to Pinky Pie would be a good measure in dealing with grimdark universe?"
"Repeat that again? Slowly? I'm afraid I didn't catch all the nuanced horror implicit in that statement."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Taalismn: "I sense great destruction. Where are the others?"

Alpha 11: "SRoss said something about, how where there's chaos there is profit."
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:Taalismn: "I sense great destruction. Where are the others?"

Alpha 11: "SRoss said something about, how where there's chaos there is profit."

"I sense a great disturbance in the Force..."
"Just tell me where the disturbance is so we can get the hell in the other direction away from where it's at!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:[q

Anime Dirty Pair maybe. Adam Warren version? Hands down theDirty Pair Lovely Angels. They trigger supernovae as collateral damage.

Had to look them up. First time I heard of them, so I will take you word for it.

SRoss wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

Alecia: "Yes sister." (Tosses Karno into a darkened chamber with two other figures)

Arnold J. Rimmer: "Hi! I'm Arnold, this fellow is Commander Toombs ... What are you in for?" :mrgreen:

This should get interesting.

Dairugger XV wrote:Samus: "Alright, we're about to go invading a hostile universe with chaos gods, and bigotry so thick you'd need, at minimum, Gravion's Super Heavyweight sword to saw through the first layer of it. Anyone have any concerns before we make the jump?"

Kei: "Yeah, why'd you pick all of us."

Samus: "I blow up planets as collateral damage, the Lovely Angels blow up entire stars, the pair from GOTT are G-class with at least one of which is reportedly un-killable and the other can control all matter of particles without magic, Zexis and Zeuth are used to extra-dimensional shennanigans and are cursed wanderers making them immortal, and they also have a version of Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann to help out, the rest of you simply answered a response to my Space List ad and passed the interview process."

Eclair: "Okay, what makes you think that we will be able to fix a grimdark universe anyway?"

Samus: "Because many of your universes should be by right grimdark and yet because of the people assembled, that managed to be averted."

Simon: "When do we leave?"

Samus: "As soon as you and the Getter Shin Dragon teams clear out the Imperium fleet with your ships that dwarf theirs?"

Ryoma: "This is gonna be the fight of my lifetime."

Samus: "Now I'm scared."

Cool. :twisted:

taalismn wrote:
Dairugger XV wrote:

Samus: "Because many of your universes should be by right grimdark and yet because of the people assembled, that managed to be averted.""

"Okay, who thought feeding Flower of Life to Pinky Pie would be a good measure in dealing with grimdark universe?"
"Repeat that again? Slowly? I'm afraid I didn't catch all the nuanced horror implicit in that statement."

:lol: :lol:

taalismn wrote:

"Just tell me where the disturbance is so we can get the hell in the other direction away from where it's at!"

SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Alpha 11 wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

Rimmer: "Shhh! We're playing RISK[sup]tm[/sup]."

Toombs: "Someone just shoot me..." :nh:

taalismn wrote:

"Remember the motto of the Fourth Wall Gang: We don't sense great disturbances in the Force ... We CAUSE them!" :mrgreen:
guardiandashi
Hero

Unread post by guardiandashi »

SRoss wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

sorry if I wasn't clear :p
in the campaign these chars came from Alecia was the player character who had an OOPS while firing a heavy plasma ejector (from the hip) the gun got hit just as she fired, and it blew up. Archie 3oz was bored and decided to rescue her and rebuilt her using bionic implants, and gave her a set of "shemarian power armor" so she looks like a shemarian warrior including the old style shemarian rail gun.
Megarea was her side kick, of course later Megarea became a bit of a transformer... she has 2 forms a normal girl... and a modified monst-rex in monst rex form depending on which char sheet I reference she either looks like a borged tiger or a borged wolf (monst rex size) of course after they visited a few other dimensions they are rather ridiculous for instance Megarea upgraded herself and removed the standard monst rex sensor cluster in star trek.... she replaced it with the sensor array from a federation runabout. (personally I think a monst rex having ~10 light year scan radius is a bit overkill but it has been useful a couple times....
Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

Rimmer: "Shhh! We're playing RISK[sup]tm[/sup]."

Toombs: "Someone just shoot me..." :nh:

taalismn wrote:

"Remember the motto of the Fourth Wall Gang: We don't sense great disturbances in the Force ... We CAUSE them!" :mrgreen:

guardiandashi wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

in the campaign these chars came from Alecia was the player character who had an OOPS while firing a heavy plasma ejector (from the hip) the gun got hit just as she fired, and it blew up. Archie 3oz was bored and decided to rescue her and rebuilt her using bionic implants, and gave her a set of "shemarian power armor" so she looks like a shemarian warrior including the old style shemarian rail gun.
Megarea was her side kick, of course later Megarea became a bit of a transformer... she has 2 forms a normal girl... and a modified monst-rex in monst rex form depending on which char sheet I reference she either looks like a borged tiger or a borged wolf (monst rex size) of course after they visited a few other dimensions they are rather ridiculous for instance Megarea upgraded herself and removed the standard monst rex sensor cluster in star trek.... she replaced it with the sensor array from a federation runabout. (personally I think a monst rex having ~10 light year scan radius is a bit overkill but it has been useful a couple times....

:lol: :shock: :lol: Sounds like some interesting advancers. So were all have they gone?
guardiandashi
Hero

Arnold J. Rimmer: "Hi! I'm Arnold, this fellow is Commander Toombs ... What are you in for?" :mrgreen:[/quote]
Megarea was her side kick, of course later Megarea became a bit of a transformer... she has 2 forms a normal girl... and a modified monst-rex in monst rex form depending on which char sheet I reference she either looks like a borged tiger or a borged wolf (monst rex size) of course after they visited a few other dimensions they are rather ridiculous for instance Megarea upgraded herself and removed the standard monst rex sensor cluster in star trek.... she replaced it with the sensor array from a federation runabout. (personally I think a monst rex having ~10 light year scan radius is a bit overkill but it has been useful a couple times....[/quote]

:lol: :shock: :lol: Sounds like some interesting advancers. So were all have they gone?[/quote]

well you could say the campaign was rather "megaversal" as we didn't always end up in "normal" palladium environments (settings)
places of note that I know Alecia and Megarea ended up. various areas on rifts earth, various alternate earths, including a brief visit to manhunter ... Alecia was in Neo-tokyo more than once (aka bubblegum crisis-crash), classic Battlestar Galactica where alecia picked up one of the guns that we saw the colonial pilots use a few times, and a viper pilot uniform, Robotech earth, alecia lived through the whole Macross saga more than once, She also went through a lot of the Macross II in fact Alecia has a Valkerye VF-2SS equipped with the SAP Special augmentation pack. She does have a number of cyclones of all varieties, and can manufacture CVR-3 body armor to use with them, (she has used it a couple times to equip squads as if nothing else ifs fairly good armor, and is laser resistant. )
Alecia of course has been to star trek several times, in fact she routinely carries at least 2 phasers on her most of the time but they are of compact designs, 1 is from ~the 26th century, (the whole temporal cold war story line) the other is a kirk era "core phaser" aka the little box kirk used to poof soot people a lot, (although alecia usually keeps it on a heavy stun setting) She ended up in the "battletech" setting repeatedly, in fact she has the equipment in her "lab" to manufacture battlemechs, specifically timberwolves, she also has about 15-20 other mechs including a panther, with its "lords light PPC modified to project a cross interference pattern (ie shoot a building and it will burn a hole and leave a cross pattern in the wall) Alecia had a couple run ins with vampires and if there is any power in a name.... (it did seem to do a little better job on the vampires than the magna hellstars on the marauder did so ..... ) one of her timberwolves still has a syncro cannon mounted on it replacing an ER PPC, she had an unfortunate encounter with Helcate, in one campaign so she decided to up her firepower, unfortunately Atlas was on the receiving end of that shot, ... it didn't end well for him it was basically his boots still standing there after she hit him square in the middle of his chest.

other places they ended up repeatedly was the star wars verse, in fact Alecias, ship is a Heavily customized Imperial star Destroyer, that she built to the level where it can do a number on a borg cube if needed,
taalismn
Priest

guardiandashi wrote:[, that she built to the level where it can do a number on a borg cube if needed,

Hmmm...if you do a successful Force Choke on a Borg Queen, does the whole Collective feel it? :twisted: :clown:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:
guardiandashi wrote:[, that she built to the level where it can do a number on a borg cube if needed,

Hmmm...if you do a successful Force Choke on a Borg Queen, does the whole Collective feel it? :twisted: :clown:

Ask Data. :bandit:
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

guardiandashi wrote:sorry if I wasn't clear :p

Ok, that explains things. I thought they were a couple of the shemarians from earlier in the thread. Of course, that wouldn't make Arnold, Toombs and Karno any less pathetic in their eyes. :erm:
taalismn
Priest

I know next to nothing about Mass Effect, but I'm looking forward to the next installment of the ME/NGE crossover 'Alpha and Omega'. The stage is set for a Robotech/Evengelion-style(albeit on a smaller scale) beatdown in the Rebuild universe.
Shinji Ikari as mature Badass and consort to a pirate queen?
Misato (sorta) as a warship AI with appropriiate android avatar who's just gotten missile lock on Rebuild's Dr. Akagi?
Gendo trying to make his move without fully appreciating the world of hurt he's about to get into?
Oh yeah.....time to get some popcorn.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

guardiandashi wrote:Arnold J. Rimmer: "Hi! I'm Arnold, this fellow is Commander Toombs ... What are you in for?" :mrgreen:

Megarea was her side kick, of course later Megarea became a bit of a transformer... she has 2 forms a normal girl... and a modified monst-rex in monst rex form depending on which char sheet I reference she either looks like a borged tiger or a borged wolf (monst rex size) of course after they visited a few other dimensions they are rather ridiculous for instance Megarea upgraded herself and removed the standard monst rex sensor cluster in star trek.... she replaced it with the sensor array from a federation runabout. (personally I think a monst rex having ~10 light year scan radius is a bit overkill but it has been useful a couple times....[/quote]

:lol: :shock: :lol: Sounds like some interesting advancers. So were all have they gone?[/quote]

well you could say the campaign was rather "megaversal" as we didn't always end up in "normal" palladium environments (settings)
places of note that I know Alecia and Megarea ended up. various areas on rifts earth, various alternate earths, including a brief visit to manhunter ... Alecia was in Neo-tokyo more than once (aka bubblegum crisis-crash), classic Battlestar Galactica where alecia picked up one of the guns that we saw the colonial pilots use a few times, and a viper pilot uniform, Robotech earth, alecia lived through the whole Macross saga more than once, She also went through a lot of the Macross II in fact Alecia has a Valkerye VF-2SS equipped with the SAP Special augmentation pack. She does have a number of cyclones of all varieties, and can manufacture CVR-3 body armor to use with them, (she has used it a couple times to equip squads as if nothing else ifs fairly good armor, and is laser resistant. )
Alecia of course has been to star trek several times, in fact she routinely carries at least 2 phasers on her most of the time but they are of compact designs, 1 is from ~the 26th century, (the whole temporal cold war story line) the other is a kirk era "core phaser" aka the little box kirk used to poof soot people a lot, (although alecia usually keeps it on a heavy stun setting) She ended up in the "battletech" setting repeatedly, in fact she has the equipment in her "lab" to manufacture battlemechs, specifically timberwolves, she also has about 15-20 other mechs including a panther, with its "lords light PPC modified to project a cross interference pattern (ie shoot a building and it will burn a hole and leave a cross pattern in the wall) Alecia had a couple run ins with vampires and if there is any power in a name.... (it did seem to do a little better job on the vampires than the magna hellstars on the marauder did so ..... ) one of her timberwolves still has a syncro cannon mounted on it replacing an ER PPC, she had an unfortunate encounter with Helcate, in one campaign so she decided to up her firepower, unfortunately Atlas was on the receiving end of that shot, ... it didn't end well for him it was basically his boots still standing there after she hit him square in the middle of his chest.

other places they ended up repeatedly was the star wars verse, in fact Alecias, ship is a Heavily customized Imperial star Destroyer, that she built to the level where it can do a number on a borg cube if needed,[/quote]

Wow, and cool! :shock: :shock: :twisted: :D If you ever wrote this into a story, I would so read it.

taalismn wrote:

taalismn wrote:I know next to nothing about Mass Effect, but I'm looking forward to the next installment of the ME/NGE crossover 'Alpha and Omega'. The stage is set for a Robotech/Evengelion-style(albeit on a smaller scale) beatdown in the Rebuild universe.
Shinji Ikari as mature Badass and consort to a pirate queen?
Misato (sorta) as a warship AI with appropriiate android avatar who's just gotten missile lock on Rebuild's Dr. Akagi?
Gendo trying to make his move without fully appreciating the world of hurt he's about to get into?
Oh yeah.....time to get some popcorn.

That came out of left field. Though I did find the story on FF.net. Looks interesting.
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Aurora Sterling: (Stepping out from behind Newt) "I like this ship!"

Alecia: :eek: :eek: :eek: "WHAT WAS THAT!!!" :eek: :eek: :eek:

Megarea: "Don't know, I've got nothing on my scans!?!" :shock:

Aurora: "Curse you Tommy..." :nh:
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:Aurora Sterling: (Stepping out from behind Newt) "I like this ship!"

Aurora: "Patrick! Teach me that trick you do! You know...the 'Ghost' thing?"
Patrick Swayze: "No."
Aurora: "Alec! Come on, teach me!"
Alec Guinness: "No luck here, either."
Aurora: "What IS it with you guys?! Is there some sort of a double standard here or what?!"
Alex Romero: "Because we're ghosts of fictitious characters, rather than actual people."
Aurora: "Oh dear....are we going to start getting existentialist around here?..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:Aurora Sterling: (Stepping out from behind Newt) "I like this ship!"

taalismn wrote:

Aurora: "Patrick! Teach me that trick you do! You know...the 'Ghost' thing?"
Patrick Swayze: "No."
Aurora: "Alec! Come on, teach me!"
Alec Guinness: "No luck here, either."
Aurora: "What IS it with you guys?! Is there some sort of a double standard here or what?!"
Alex Romero: "Because we're ghosts of fictitious characters, rather than actual people."
Aurora: "Oh dear....are we going to start getting existentialist around here?..."

SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Setsuna Meioh: (Sitting sipping tea) "What? I'm long past freaking out over this mess."

Trista Meioh: (Appearing across from her) "You said it sister..."
taalismn
Priest

UEsG Dana: "On the whole, though, sounds like we balance out your universe's grimdark with weirdness."
McKinney Dana: "Weirdness? How so?"
UEsG Dana: "Does your version of the Southern Cross have a BioSanitation Squad?"
McKinney Dana: "...ah, no? Who are they?"
UEsG Dana: "An army of garbagemen. Let me tell you of the time they got enough funding to try out a new bio-decontamination regimen in the interdimensional travel nexus...."

(Cut to...)
(The 15th, all standing stark naked on a conveyor belt going down a long gleaming metal tunnel...)
Angelo: "Drafty in here..."
PA: "PLEASE DO NOT BE ALARMED. FOR YOUR SAFETY AND SECURITY IN TRAVEL BETWEEN DIMENSIONAL REALMS, NECESSARY BIOSANITATION DECONTAMINATION IS IMPLEMENTED. YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED LEVEL THREE BIO-DECON. THIS PROCEDURE IS PAINLESS AND HARMLESS. PLEASE REMAIN COOPERATIVE. CLEANLINESS IS SECURITY."
Bowie: "Well, that's reassuring..."
Louie:(still wearing his goggles) "Just be glad we're not assigned to Level One decon."
Dana:(fidgeting) "What happens in level one?"
Louie: "They set you on fire."
"EMPEROR SAVE US!!! IT'S AN IMMACULATE MARINE DEATH TRAP!!! WE'RE DOOMED!"
(Behind them are several other groups of travelers, also stark naked. With a scream a woman is plucked from one of the groups by a robotic arm and dropped into the opening of what looks like an industrial-size washing machine. the hatch to which snaps shut, cutting off the scream.)
Louie: "Individual decon booths."
Bowie: "You think maybe BSB's on a head trip with their new funding?"
Sean: "Or maybe out for a little payback?"
(There's another scream as a stream of liquid sprays out and sweeps another person off the conveyor belt and into a pool of sud-covered liquid)
Dana: "..I get through this alive, I'll never make fun of garbagemen ever again..Can this get any MORE awkward?."
Angelo: "-That tattoo new, Sean?"
Sean: "It's not a tattoo, it's a brand."
Dana: "...too much information, guys..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

Aurora: "You know, if not for the damn canon reset, it's entirely possible Marcus might have been MY boyfriend."
Maia: "Depends on how much time passes between the end of the Southern Cross arc and the end of the Invid Invasion arc. You might still be jailbait."
Aurora: "...oh poo!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

guardiandashi wrote:[

The Shemarrian Star Nation/Reformed Shemarrian Nation would go circuit$#!+ over those two if they learned about them. We have at least one transformable mode 'elite' class(Wolf's Path)...but a Monstrex alternative form has possibilities.... :ok:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
guardiandashi
Hero

taalismn wrote:

The Shemarrian Star Nation/Reformed Shemarrian Nation would go circuit$#!+ over those two if they learned about them. We have at least one transformable mode 'elite' class(Wolf's Path)...but a Monstrex alternative form has possibilities.... :ok:

oh and one thing I forget to mention... Megarea is a full on AI Copied Intellegence Archie made a high resolution scan of Alecia (partially because there was a little bit of damage to her head from the exploding plasma ejector) and so Alecia had an ai chip linked to her brain, implanted in her head, and Megareas base personality template was a copy of Alecia, of course since Megarea was a NPC mostly run by the gm somehow she came out as a bit of a Klepto... and she just got worse when she got her shoulder compartment, briefcase Basically its a really really big "portable hole" in fact its so big on the inside that last time I checked Megarea has some really odd things in "storage" you know guns swords, ammo, power armor suits, robot vehicles, fighters, star fighters all that stuff is more or less understandable, a planet sized pile of dirt, ores and such, starting to get weird, a death star megalaser bolt, ok strange (megarea parried it with her "briefcase" when it was fired at the planet she was on, of course its in "stasis" while in storage and unfortunately she doesn't know which end is the "front" or "back" so if she ever tried to use it... she has a 50/50 chance of having the wrong end and vaporizing herself if she ever tries to use it... one of the other "odd" things she has is 1 interdictor cruiser "including crew" that she "borrowed" .....
taalismn
Priest

oh and one thing I forget to mention... Megarea is a full on AI Copied Intellegence Archie made a high resolution scan of Alecia (partially because there was a little bit of damage to her head from the exploding plasma ejector) and so Alecia had an ai chip linked to her brain, implanted in her head, and Megareas base personality template was a copy of Alecia, of course since Megarea was a NPC mostly run by the gm somehow she came out as a bit of a Klepto... and she just got worse when she got her shoulder compartment, briefcase Basically its a really really big "portable hole" in fact its so big on the inside that last time I checked Megarea has some really odd things in "storage" you know guns swords, ammo, power armor suits, robot vehicles, fighters, star fighters all that stuff is more or less understandable, a planet sized pile of dirt, ores and such, starting to get weird, a death star megalaser bolt, ok strange (megarea parried it with her "briefcase" when it was fired at the planet she was on, of course its in "stasis" while in storage and unfortunately she doesn't know which end is the "front" or "back" so if she ever tried to use it... she has a 50/50 chance of having the wrong end and vaporizing herself if she ever tries to use it... one of the other "odd" things she has is 1 interdictor cruiser "including crew" that she "borrowed" .....

I'm asking permission if I can make mention of these characters as off-camera in the Shemarrian Fan Creations thread....They'd definutely qualify as 'Eccentrics' in the Shemarrian Civil War/Star Nation settings that take up most of that thread....Eccentrics being non-Tribe-aligned freelancing wanderers who do their own thing. Some Shemarrians might see them as the equivalent of urban legends or Shemarrian folk heroes...especially if they escaped ARCHIE-3's*aka 'The Dark One') control.
I'd also ask if I can use the 'wereMonstrex' idea for a Shemarrian caste-class. Accredited to you of course. :wink:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

Dairugger XV wrote:UEsG Dana: "If I have to deal with one more extra-dimensional nut-job, I'm going to strap myself to a missile and order the slavo launched."
McKinney Dana: "Sounds better than dealing with a pedophillic scientist that sees you as his ticket to godhood."
UEsG Dana screams for a full minute.
McKinney Dana: "Impressive."
UEsG Dana: "This is still more sane than what Nova has to put up with in that Code Geass universe."
McKinney Dana: "And your Zor is still around too. I almost want your life now."
UEsG Dana: "We're not trading, I don't want to have to deal with whatever a shaping is..."

Meanwhile...

Auroa: "Hi, I'm Aurora Sterling, and I'm psychic."
Maia: "I'm Maia Sterling, and I'm a VT pilot."
Aurora: "I win."
Maia: "Wait, what?"
Aurora: "I'm a memorable, if a little creepy, character from a divisive portion of the franchise. You're a forgettable character from a part of the franchise that has even fewer vocal defenders. I win."
Maia: "I- but- I'm canon!"
Aurora: "Ask anyone to describe what they remember about you and it'll bounce between the fact that you exist and that you have a stereotypical anime hot body that's been going around lately. Ask them about me, and those that stop raging about the novels long enough to give you an actual answer and you'll get more than one sentence."
Maia screams incoherently.

Shepherd: "Did I just walk into one of those mulidimensional labyrinths?"
Aoi: "Nope, just the insanity that happens when dimensions start cross-polinating. You're move, anything less than a 10 and your landing on my hotels or paying taxes."

SRoss wrote:Setsuna Meioh: (Sitting sipping tea) "What? I'm long past freaking out over this mess."

The English name for her, right?

taalismn wrote:UEsG Dana: "On the whole, though, sounds like we balance out your universe's grimdark with weirdness."
McKinney Dana: "Weirdness? How so?"
UEsG Dana: "Does your version of the Southern Cross have a BioSanitation Squad?"
McKinney Dana: "...ah, no? Who are they?"
UEsG Dana: "An army of garbagemen. Let me tell you of the time they got enough funding to try out a new bio-decontamination regimen in the interdimensional travel nexus...."

(Cut to...)
(The 15th, all standing stark naked on a conveyor belt going down a long gleaming metal tunnel...)
Angelo: "Drafty in here..."
PA: "PLEASE DO NOT BE ALARMED. FOR YOUR SAFETY AND SECURITY IN TRAVEL BETWEEN DIMENSIONAL REALMS, NECESSARY BIOSANITATION DECONTAMINATION IS IMPLEMENTED. YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED LEVEL THREE BIO-DECON. THIS PROCEDURE IS PAINLESS AND HARMLESS. PLEASE REMAIN COOPERATIVE. CLEANLINESS IS SECURITY."
Bowie: "Well, that's reassuring..."
Louie:(still wearing his goggles) "Just be glad we're not assigned to Level One decon."
Dana:(fidgeting) "What happens in level one?"
Louie: "They set you on fire."
"EMPEROR SAVE US!!! IT'S AN IMMACULATE MARINE DEATH TRAP!!! WE'RE DOOMED!"
(Behind them are several other groups of travelers, also stark naked. With a scream a woman is plucked from one of the groups by a robotic arm and dropped into the opening of what looks like an industrial-size washing machine. the hatch to which snaps shut, cutting off the scream.)
Louie: "Individual decon booths."
Bowie: "You think maybe BSB's on a head trip with their new funding?"
Sean: "Or maybe out for a little payback?"
(There's another scream as a stream of liquid sprays out and sweeps another person off the conveyor belt and into a pool of sud-covered liquid)
Dana: "..I get through this alive, I'll never make fun of garbagemen ever again..Can this get any MORE awkward?."
Angelo: "-That tattoo new, Sean?"
Sean: "It's not a tattoo, it's a brand."
Dana: "...too much information, guys..."

Dairugger XV wrote:Maia, looking miserable and flustered, sits down with Shepherd, Domon and Aoi to finish the board game.
Maia: "Is it my move yet?"
Domon: "No, Shepherd still hasn't made his move."
Shepherd: "I'm still wondering why community chest has been changed to 'move 1 square forward.'"
Domon punches Happosai as he tries to jump for Aoi's chest.
Aoi: "Too many attempts by pervs to attack the buxom every time someone landed on it."
Maia: "I thought you were married to someone else already Domon, being that protective of another woman might get Rain jealous."
Domon: "Don't worry it's perfectly fine."
Aoi: "Yeah, apparently I'm his genetic off-spring. Don't ask me how that happened."
Shepherd: "So why do you look so down."
Maia: "I tried to add to my personal description by bringing up my relationship with Marcus."
Aoi: "Yeah, so?"
Maia: "Aurora said she completely forgot about that because she completely forgot about Marcus altogether."

((Author's note: I really did forget about Marcus and his relationship to Maia, and it took looking up plot information about the Shadow Chronicles to remind me of him. Hell, I pretty much forgot Maia until taalismn brought up Aurora.))

:shock: That's some family tree!

taalismn wrote:Aurora: "You know, if not for the damn canon reset, it's entirely possible Marcus might have been MY boyfriend."
Maia: "Depends on how much time passes between the end of the Southern Cross arc and the end of the Invid Invasion arc. You might still be jailbait."

taalismn wrote:

:shock: :lol:

guardiandashi wrote:
taalismn wrote:

:lol: :lol: And need to work on your punctuation. :bandit: It will make reading your post a lot easier. Other then that, really enjoying it! :D

taalismn wrote:

I'm asking permission if I can make mention of these characters as off-camera in the Shemarrian Fan Creations thread....They'd definutely qualify as 'Eccentrics' in the Shemarrian Civil War/Star Nation settings that take up most of that thread....Eccentrics being non-Tribe-aligned freelancing wanderers who do their own thing. Some Shemarrians might see them as the equivalent of urban legends or Shemarrian folk heroes...especially if they escaped ARCHIE-3's*aka 'The Dark One') control.
I'd also ask if I can use the 'wereMonstrex' idea for a Shemarrian caste-class. Accredited to you of course. :wink:

I would not mind seeing them.
guardiandashi
Hero

taalismn wrote:

I don't have a problem with it, although as a general/mass produced thing I am not sure how they would get around the mass issue for "regular" shemarians, I mean going from a 1-2 ton giant cat "thing" to a "human" or even standard shemarian at ~800 pounds would be an interesting trick.

in our campaign Alecia and Megarea got out of Archies control the first time they rifted, but Archie doesn't realize it, as they usually give him "edited" info dumps whenever they happen into an area he monitors, One of the items they both picked up along the lines that makes them a lot more durable then they "should be" is personal shields Alecias personal shield started out as I want to say 200mdc base, plus 50 per level (might have a little borg tech in there for the "upgrades") it was the most that was usable without compromising available power. Megarea has a 400MDC base plus 100 /level that covers both her and her rider, due to having a larger power supply, and more room for the generator.
taalismn
Priest

I don't have a problem with it, although as a general/mass produced thing I am not sure how they would get around the mass issue for "regular" shemarians, I mean going from a 1-2 ton giant cat "thing" to a "human" or even standard shemarian at ~800 pounds would be an interesting trick.

in our campaign Alecia and Megarea got out of Archies control the first time they rifted, but Archie doesn't realize it, as they usually give him "edited" info dumps whenever they happen into an area he monitors, One of the items they both picked up along the lines that makes them a lot more durable then they "should be" is personal shields Alecias personal shield started out as I want to say 200mdc base, plus 50 per level (might have a little borg tech in there for the "upgrades") it was the most that was usable without compromising available power. Megarea has a 400MDC base plus 100 /level that covers both her and her rider, due to having a larger power supply, and more room for the generator.

Well, here's the low-down on what I'm doing. I used my Fringe Tribe generation tables to create a small(1,900 members) fringe/splinter tribe who IDOLIZE the two heroines. Most mainstream Shemarrians doubyt Alecia and Megarea really ever existed, but like Paul Bunyan, Big Foot, and Superman, the stories of a pair of AIs breaking free of big bad A3 and giving him the slip, before going on a romp of the Megaverse has a certain appeal. The tribe is basically a bunch of nomad fangirls who run their group along the philosophy of 'what would Alecia and Megaera do?'. However, what makes them freakin' scary is they stumbled across some fairly advanced tech that allows them to build some fairly impressive weapons and some unique Elites.
The 'were Monstrex' I have in mind is a lot smaller scale...maybe 1/10th the size of a standard Monstrex with a reduction in MDC and overall capabilities(but still good compared to, say, a full conversion cyborg or adult Brodkil. Still fairly impressive when a cute seeming flesh-and-blood girl turns into a snarling baby cyborg grizz-tiger.

I'm still hashing out specifics; got the outline down, and now pumping in the fluff. When I'm finished with entries I'll PM the results to you and post it to the Rifts threads.

Thanks for adding another stanza to the Shemarrian legend; it's what I had in mind for the Shemarrian Fan Creations thread, And I hope I do your characters credit by incorporating them into the Shemarrian folklore.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Meanwhile, In Megarea's Shoulder Compartment...

A group of figures carrying flashlights and wearing Acme Inc. Portable Anti-Stasis fields look about the vast space...

Taalismn: "Yeah, this'll make a perfect Headquarters."

SRoss: "No one will think to look for us here."

Nova: (On top of the Interdictor, aiming a powerful looking energy rifle) "Payback time for all the Lois Lane comparisons..." :twisted:
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Alpha 11 wrote:
SRoss wrote:Setsuna Meioh: (Sitting sipping tea) "What? I'm long past freaking out over this mess."

Right in one... :mrgreen:
taalismn
Priest

Just as long as interdimensional/intertemporal shenanigans don't end up with something like...

"Naruto, I am your father....and your grandson! What once was will be again!"
"AIIIIEEEE!!!! BREAK THE CIRCLE! BREAK THE CIRCLE!!!!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:

Well, here's the low-down on what I'm doing. I used my Fringe Tribe generation tables to create a small(1,900 members) fringe/splinter tribe who IDOLIZE the two heroines. Most mainstream Shemarrians doubyt Alecia and Megarea really ever existed, but like Paul Bunyan, Big Foot, and Superman, the stories of a pair of AIs breaking free of big bad A3 and giving him the slip, before going on a romp of the Megaverse has a certain appeal. The tribe is basically a bunch of nomad fangirls who run their group along the philosophy of 'what would Alecia and Megaera do?'. However, what makes them freakin' scary is they stumbled across some fairly advanced tech that allows them to build some fairly impressive weapons and some unique Elites.
The 'were Monstrex' I have in mind is a lot smaller scale...maybe 1/10th the size of a standard Monstrex with a reduction in MDC and overall capabilities(but still good compared to, say, a full conversion cyborg or adult Brodkil. Still fairly impressive when a cute seeming flesh-and-blood girl turns into a snarling baby cyborg grizz-tiger.

I'm still hashing out specifics; got the outline down, and now pumping in the fluff. When I'm finished with entries I'll PM the results to you and post it to the Rifts threads.

Thanks for adding another stanza to the Shemarrian legend; it's what I had in mind for the Shemarrian Fan Creations thread, And I hope I do your characters credit by incorporating them into the Shemarrian folklore.

:D I wouldn't mind getting a pm too when its done, if you don't mind.

SRoss wrote:Meanwhile, In Megarea's Shoulder Compartment...

A group of figures carrying flashlights and wearing Acme Inc. Portable Anti-Stasis fields look about the vast space...

Taalismn: "Yeah, this'll make a perfect Headquarters."

SRoss: "No one will think to look for us here."

Nova: (On top of the Interdictor, aiming a powerful looking energy rifle) "Payback time for all the Lois Lane comparisons..." :twisted:

SRoss wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

Right in one... :mrgreen:

Thought so.

Dairugger XV wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:
Dairugger XV wrote:Maia, looking miserable and flustered, sits down with Shepherd, Domon and Aoi to finish the board game.
Maia: "Is it my move yet?"
Domon: "No, Shepherd still hasn't made his move."
Shepherd: "I'm still wondering why community chest has been changed to 'move 1 square forward.'"
Domon punches Happosai as he tries to jump for Aoi's chest.
Aoi: "Too many attempts by pervs to attack the buxom every time someone landed on it."
Maia: "I thought you were married to someone else already Domon, being that protective of another woman might get Rain jealous."
Domon: "Don't worry it's perfectly fine."
Aoi: "Yeah, apparently I'm his genetic off-spring. Don't ask me how that happened."
Shepherd: "So why do you look so down."
Maia: "I tried to add to my personal description by bringing up my relationship with Marcus."
Aoi: "Yeah, so?"
Maia: "Aurora said she completely forgot about that because she completely forgot about Marcus altogether."

((Author's note: I really did forget about Marcus and his relationship to Maia, and it took looking up plot information about the Shadow Chronicles to remind me of him. Hell, I pretty much forgot Maia until taalismn brought up Aurora.))

:shock: That's some family tree!

It's been around a while, but I was going to use Happosai as ther perv as he'd be better known than Tomoki Sakurai, but I also needed someone that was at least within reason for managing to punch the old perv. Domon came to mind, then the picture came to mind and I just rolled with it. Dimensional shenanigans happen a lot and Aoi was genetically engineered, so why not have some of her material happen to be from Domon because of those shennanigans. Don't be surprised if I use it again.

I wander if anyone wrote a story based on that picture? I won't mind reading it if there was one.

taalismn wrote:Just as long as interdimensional/intertemporal shenanigans don't end up with something like...

"Naruto, I am your father....and your grandson! What once was will be again!"
"AIIIIEEEE!!!! BREAK THE CIRCLE! BREAK THE CIRCLE!!!!"

SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:Aurora: "You know, if not for the damn canon reset, it's entirely possible Marcus might have been MY boyfriend."

SRoss: "Isn't really an issue in anime."
Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:

SRoss: "Isn't really an issue in anime."

:lol: :shock: Ya, true.
taalismn
Priest

"WAAAHHH! OUR VIRTUAL DAUGHTER IS STEALING HER SISTER'S BOYFRIEND!!!!"
"Wrong anime, dear, we're supposed to be disciplined, but passionate, warriors."
"But most anime parents have their personality quirks."
"I don't think Tendo-style nervous breakdowns are ours."
"Excuse me? Which one of you two is going to mop up the deck here?"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

"Kyle!!! Clean up on deck three!!!"
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:"Kyle!!! Clean up on deck three!!!"

"If I join the BSB, do I get to wear HAZMAT gear?"
"BSB is a MILITARY organization. NOt the sort of thing you endorse."
"Come on! I did a stint in the UEEF!"
"And your disciplinary record speaks for itself."
"I thought most BSBs WERE disciplinary cases!"
"Only the ones who don't come back up out of the sewers..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:"WAAAHHH! OUR VIRTUAL DAUGHTER IS STEALING HER SISTER'S BOYFRIEND!!!!"
"Wrong anime, dear, we're supposed to be disciplined, but passionate, warriors."
"But most anime parents have their personality quirks."
"I don't think Tendo-style nervous breakdowns are ours."
"Excuse me? Which one of you two is going to mop up the deck here?"

taalismn wrote:

"If I join the BSB, do I get to wear HAZMAT gear?"
"BSB is a MILITARY organization. NOt the sort of thing you endorse."
"Come on! I did a stint in the UEEF!"
"And your disciplinary record speaks for itself."
"I thought most BSBs WERE disciplinary cases!"
"Only the ones who don't come back up out of the sewers..."

:lol: :eek:
taalismn
Priest

"Norman."
"Alfred."
"Haven't seen you in a while."
"Same back at you. Been busy?"
"A man's work is never done. What are you looking for?"
"Heavy joint actuators. I'm hoping the new ones they have in will last longer than what I'm currently using. You?"
"Armor clothing inserts. I'm afraid the recent spate of criminals in my parts have discovered electric gatling guns."
"I think I saw some new lightweight ones over that way. I'll show you the way."
"Thank you, old chap! I'm afraid Master Bruce isn't getting any younger or faster these days, and he could use a bit more protection!"
"Master Smith remains the same, but I believe our enemies are getting meaner, bigger, AND faster."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

THINGS I WILL NEVER DO WITH PROTOCULTURE ... Again... :nh:

# (I can't remember @#$%!!!): Make Schnapps.

Events of the past day.

Lisa: "HOW MANY OF THOSE @#$%^& SUITS DID YOU MAKE!?!" :badbad:

Dr. Lang: "I cannot remember." :frazz:
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:
THINGS I WILL NEVER DO WITH PROTOCULTURE ... Again... :nh:

# (I can't remember @#$%!!!): Make Schnapps.

Events of the past day.

Lisa: "HOW MANY OF THOSE @#$%^& SUITS DID YOU MAKE!?!" :badbad:

Dr. Lang: "I cannot remember." :frazz:

This is why he is never allowed to go drinking with Tony Stark, either.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

taalismn wrote:"Norman."
"Alfred."
"Haven't seen you in a while."
"Same back at you. Been busy?"
"A man's work is never done. What are you looking for?"
"Heavy joint actuators. I'm hoping the new ones they have in will last longer than what I'm currently using. You?"
"Armor clothing inserts. I'm afraid the recent spate of criminals in my parts have discovered electric gatling guns."
"I think I saw some new lightweight ones over that way. I'll show you the way."
"Thank you, old chap! I'm afraid Master Bruce isn't getting any younger or faster these days, and he could use a bit more protection!"
"Master Smith remains the same, but I believe our enemies are getting meaner, bigger, AND faster."

and then the two of them meet up with Walter from Hellsing for lunch. :)
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”