Robotech Crossover question

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

taalismn
Priest

Re: Robotech Crossover question

Unread post by taalismn »

glitterboy2098 wrote:[and then the two of them meet up with Walter from Hellsing for lunch. :)

:ok:
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

taalismn wrote:"Norman."
"Alfred."
"Haven't seen you in a while."
"Same back at you. Been busy?"
"A man's work is never done. What are you looking for?"
"Heavy joint actuators. I'm hoping the new ones they have in will last longer than what I'm currently using. You?"
"Armor clothing inserts. I'm afraid the recent spate of criminals in my parts have discovered electric gatling guns."
"I think I saw some new lightweight ones over that way. I'll show you the way."
"Thank you, old chap! I'm afraid Master Bruce isn't getting any younger or faster these days, and he could use a bit more protection!"
"Master Smith remains the same, but I believe our enemies are getting meaner, bigger, AND faster."

Norman and Smith is who?

SRoss wrote:
THINGS I WILL NEVER DO WITH PROTOCULTURE ... Again... :nh:

# (I can't remember @#$%!!!): Make Schnapps.

Events of the past day.

Lisa: "HOW MANY OF THOSE @#$%^& SUITS DID YOU MAKE!?!" :badbad:

Dr. Lang: "I cannot remember." :frazz:

:lol:

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
THINGS I WILL NEVER DO WITH PROTOCULTURE ... Again... :nh:

# (I can't remember @#$%!!!): Make Schnapps.

Events of the past day.

Lisa: "HOW MANY OF THOSE @#$%^& SUITS DID YOU MAKE!?!" :badbad:

Dr. Lang: "I cannot remember." :frazz:

This is why he is never allowed to go drinking with Tony Stark, either.

:lol: :lol:

glitterboy2098 wrote:
taalismn wrote:"Norman."
"Alfred."
"Haven't seen you in a while."
"Same back at you. Been busy?"
"A man's work is never done. What are you looking for?"
"Heavy joint actuators. I'm hoping the new ones they have in will last longer than what I'm currently using. You?"
"Armor clothing inserts. I'm afraid the recent spate of criminals in my parts have discovered electric gatling guns."
"I think I saw some new lightweight ones over that way. I'll show you the way."
"Thank you, old chap! I'm afraid Master Bruce isn't getting any younger or faster these days, and he could use a bit more protection!"
"Master Smith remains the same, but I believe our enemies are getting meaner, bigger, AND faster."

and then the two of them meet up with Walter from Hellsing for lunch. :)

That would be an interesting group get-to-geathor.
taalismn
Priest

Dairugger XV wrote:@Alpha11

Norman is the butler of Roger Smith from Big O! People often call Roger the Batman of anime. The Japanese simply poke fun at the fact that ALL of his negotiations end in mecha fights.

Norman Berg also knows how to wield a chaingun, but Alfred once shot a Predator with a shotgun...and LIVED.

In the round robin fanfic 'Bruce Has a Problem', they have fun with the parallels between 'Batman' and 'The Big O' in having 'Big O' as a popular movie/comic franchise in the Batman universe, complete with a live action series staring Adam West. It REALLY gets twisted when Doctor Hugo Strange starts believing that 'Big O' is really a blueprint for reality with Bruce Wayne as Roger Smith....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

"I can buy your country"...yeah, that brings the one-upmanship to a screaming halt.
Could only be topped by "I can buy your solar system", "I can kill you now and nobody would care", and "Being immortal AND invincible, I can laugh when you're dust" are the others I can think of.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
guardiandashi
Hero

Unread post by guardiandashi »

taalismn wrote:"I can buy your country"...yeah, that brings the one-upmanship to a screaming halt.
Could only be topped by "I can buy your solar system", "I can kill you now and nobody would care", and "Being immortal AND invincible, I can laugh when you're dust" are the others I can think of.

a quote from one of our campaigns I want to say Alecia said it to some schmuck.

" we are both good, I am minus an o, and you are minus a d"
and then she shot the person with a mdc weapon hitting a sdc creature.
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

guardiandashi wrote:
taalismn wrote:"I can buy your country"...yeah, that brings the one-upmanship to a screaming halt.

:love: :love: :love: "She single?" :love: :love: :love:
Alpha 11
Palladin

Norman is the butler of Roger Smith from Big O! People often call Roger the Batman of anime. The Japanese simply poke fun at the fact that ALL of his negotiations end in mecha fights.

The Big O, know the anime, never saw it though. And that last fight is a little funny.

taalismn wrote:

Norman Berg also knows how to wield a chaingun, but Alfred once shot a Predator with a shotgun...and LIVED.

In the round robin fanfic 'Bruce Has a Problem', they have fun with the parallels between 'Batman' and 'The Big O' in having 'Big O' as a popular movie/comic franchise in the Batman universe, complete with a live action series staring Adam West. It REALLY gets twisted when Doctor Hugo Strange starts believing that 'Big O' is really a blueprint for reality with Bruce Wayne as Roger Smith....

Dairugger XV wrote:Yeah, I can see that. Of course, I am half tempted to do one that deals with the fact that Banjo Haran, is basically the James Bond of anime. Though Banjo not only has all the super-spyness of Mr. Bond, he also has a butler, and a 100 meter giant robot that can turn into a tank AND fighter. So between his wealth, general actions and the fact that he is self funded a bit of the Bat in Banjo as well.

James Bond: I'm Bond, James Bond.
Banjo: I'm Banjo Haran, pleased to meet you.
Bond: I have cool gadgets, awesome cars, and a girl on my arm every movie.
Banjo: I have that, minus the constantly switching girls, two women who are hot and capable of doing everything you do, a butler and a giant robot.
Bond: Except for those times I go rogue, I have the backing a resources of Great Britain.
Banjo: I could buy Great Britain if I wanted to.
Bond: Well played sir.

guardiandashi wrote:

SRoss wrote:
guardiandashi wrote:

:love: :love: :love: "She single?" :love: :love: :love:

:erm: Someone might be a little desperate here.
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Too obvious? :-?
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:Too obvious? :-?

Let's just say, could we introduce you to a 'black widow' or two?
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Megarea: "Alecia, there's a strange little man outside the airlock here to see you. He has flowers and a box of chocolate."

Alecia: "Not another word, just jump the ship to hyperspace RIGHT NOW!!!" :frazz:
taalismn
Priest

"I, Corg, Prince of the Invid, approach you, avowed enemies of Mankind, to seek an alliance in exterminating the pathetic humans and ridding the universe of their naus-"
"DIE, MONK-KEE EATER OF FLOWERS! LET THE HEROES OF THE PATRIARCH FEAST ON YOU! GGGGWWWAARRGGGHHH!!!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

:D A little.

taalismn wrote:

Let's just say, could we introduce you to a 'black widow' or two?

SRoss wrote:Megarea: "Alecia, there's a strange little man outside the airlock here to see you. He has flowers and a box of chocolate."

Alecia: "Not another word, just jump the ship to hyperspace RIGHT NOW!!!" :frazz:

taalismn wrote:"I, Corg, Prince of the Invid, approach you, avowed enemies of Mankind, to seek an alliance in exterminating the pathetic humans and ridding the universe of their naus-"
"DIE, MONK-KEE EATER OF FLOWERS! LET THE HEROES OF THE PATRIARCH FEAST ON YOU! GGGGWWWAARRGGGHHH!!!"

taalismn
Priest

Actually, Invid vs Kzinti is a near-thing. About the only real advantages the Invid would have are a superior FTL drive(even after the Patriarchy gets hyperdrive) and larger numbers(and the Kzinti have decent anti-missile and anti-fighter defenses). The Invid really don't have, at least in canon, anything like dual reaction drives/weapons, though their anti-grav technology would be roughly equivalent to the warcats' gravity planars. Close in, 'scream and leap' and 'swarm them' would be roughly equal.

On the other hand, Kzin Telepaths would be driven NUTS trying to read the Invid; if humans can give the Kzin headaches by thinking about carrots, given the Invid obsession with Flowers.....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

"Chuft Captain, why is our telepath banging his head on the self-destruct?"
Arnie100
Knight

Unread post by Arnie100 »

SRoss wrote:"Chuft Captain, why is our telepath banging his head on the self-destruct?"

:frust: "Flowersflowersflowersflowersahahahahahahaha!! I can't take it anymore and you're all coming with me!!!"
They can't see me...Right!?
taalismn
Priest

Yeah, well, Known Space is all very fun until somebody brings up the damned Pak Protectors again....
Or releases a Thrintun Slaver from stasis again(the Tunctpin are just as bad...).
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Actually, Invid vs Kzinti is a near-thing. About the only real advantages the Invid would have are a superior FTL drive(even after the Patriarchy gets hyperdrive) and larger numbers(and the Kzinti have decent anti-missile and anti-fighter defenses). The Invid really don't have, at least in canon, anything like dual reaction drives/weapons, though their anti-grav technology would be roughly equivalent to the warcats' gravity planars. Close in, 'scream and leap' and 'swarm them' would be roughly equal.

On the other hand, Kzin Telepaths would be driven NUTS trying to read the Invid; if humans can give the Kzin headaches by thinking about carrots, given the Invid obsession with Flowers.....

SRoss wrote:"Chuft Captain, why is our telepath banging his head on the self-destruct?"

Arnie100 wrote:

:frust: "Flowersflowersflowersflowersahahahahahahaha!! I can't take it anymore and you're all coming with me!!!"

taalismn wrote:Yeah, well, Known Space is all very fun until somebody brings up the damned Pak Protectors again....
Or releases a Thrintun Slaver from stasis again(the Tunctpin are just as bad...).

:roll: Sure sounds safe there. :roll:
Last edited by Alpha 11 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

actually, its been suggested by some fans that the Pak protectors were a Tnucptin secret Bio-weapon.. and they used to be scarier until the Thrint galaxy-killer mind weapon killed all all the Pak breeder's that weren't mentally limited..

of course unleashing Protectors onto the robotech universe would scary enough.. can you imagine a Zentreadi Protector? or rather, a whole fleet of them, given none of them have kids and thus they'd adopt their whole 'race' (their fleet)..
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
taalismn
Priest

glitterboy2098 wrote:actually, its been suggested by some fans that the Pak protectors were a Tnucptin secret Bio-weapon.. and they used to be scarier until the Thrint galaxy-killer mind weapon killed all all the Pak breeder's that weren't mentally limited..

of course unleashing Protectors onto the robotech universe would scary enough.. can you imagine a Zentreadi Protector? or rather, a whole fleet of them, given none of them have kids and thus they'd adopt their whole 'race' (their fleet)..

Depends on how you regard Protoculture-derived longevity; in the canon material there was some concern that booster-spice using people might suffer bad side effects from the Tree of Life up and going into overdrive on them.
But yeah, giant Protectors would be NASTY, and they'd be building on a scale to them.....
Fold-capable Dyson Sphere fortresses, anybody? Or something smaller, perhaps, on the scale of Gunbuster;s Buster Machine Three(which was built around the condensed core of JUPITER)?

Yah, and while the Pak-as-Tnucptin weapon appears in the Man-Kzin War anthologies, there's a lot there that kinda strains the original Known Space continua, despite Larry Niven inserting a couple of stories just to make sure the anthologies carried some 'authentic' material. As much as I enjoyed them, I kinda got turned off a bit by all the stories where the Kzin became happy-fuzzy-monkey-pets(the Peace Corben Protector stories in particular rankle in this record, reading more like munchkin-mart writing). I'm not sure if the Fleet of Worlds series makes any mention of the Pak-Tnucptin connection, seeing as that series is mainly concerned with Puppeteer politics.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

glitterboy2098 wrote:actually, its been suggested by some fans that the Pak protectors were a Tnucptin secret Bio-weapon.. and they used to be scarier until the Thrint galaxy-killer mind weapon killed all all the Pak breeder's that weren't mentally limited..

:shock: That sounds bad.

taalismn wrote:

Depends on how you regard Protoculture-derived longevity; in the canon material there was some concern that booster-spice using people might suffer bad side effects from the Tree of Life up and going into overdrive on them.
But yeah, giant Protectors would be NASTY, and they'd be building on a scale to them.....
Fold-capable Dyson Sphere fortresses, anybody? Or something smaller, perhaps, on the scale of Gunbuster;s Buster Machine Three(which was built around the condensed core of JUPITER)?

Yah, and while the Pak-as-Tnucptin weapon appears in the Man-Kzin War anthologies, there's a lot there that kinda strains the original Known Space continua, despite Larry Niven inserting a couple of stories just to make sure the anthologies carried some 'authentic' material. As much as I enjoyed them, I kinda got turned off a bit by all the stories where the Kzin became happy-fuzzy-monkey-pets(the Peace Corben Protector stories in particular rankle in this record, reading more like munchkin-mart writing). I'm not sure if the Fleet of Worlds series makes any mention of the Pak-Tnucptin connection, seeing as that series is mainly concerned with Puppeteer politics.

And that would be bad.
taalismn
Priest

Why Crossovers Evangelion Angels Don’t (or Shouldn’t) Pick on Bloopers Robotech Characters:

“Arael’s attacking Lieutenant Sterling! The 15th is invading her brain!!! Her brain wave telemetry is off the charts! Mental contamination is near 99%!!!”
-”UUUGGHHHHHH!!!”
(Meanwhile, inside Bloopers Dana Sterling’s brain)
”UUUGGHHHHHH!!!”
-Yes, every failure, every shortcoming, every lost opportunity of yours, Dana, all your responsibility, all your fault-
“No, enough, no more!!! I can’t take it anymore!”
-Give in, let me take your pain away. Be at peace, with me-
“Zor? Is that you, Zor?”
-It is, Dana. Let me take care of you, join with me, be one with me, and all the pain will go away. All of it. Forever. We will be together, at last, forever-
“Oh, Zor, it -IS- you. And that means you finally broke the curse!”
-What curse?-
“The curse that all my boyfriends die horrible desperate and futile deaths! That curse! But if you’re here, that means my curse is lifted at last!”
-Horrible desperate and futile deaths?-
“Oh, I want to be one with you, too, Zor!”
-Can I think about this a moment?-
“Think about it? What’s to think about? You’re really my boyfriend, aren’t you, Zor? Not an imposter or an alien trying to take over my mind?”
-Of course I am your boyfriend, Dana! How can you doubt me-oh, wait. Oh shi-UUUUUUGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!-
*BLAM*
“...and Lieutenant Sterling’s mental contamination just dropped to zero.”
“Okay, did the 15th Angel just EXPLODE?”
“Actually it looks like a previously undetected micro-singularity from outside the solar system just sliced at a good percentage of light speed through the Earth’s atmosphere and passed through the Angel’s core like a heavy bullet through an apple.”
“...you making that stuff up, Aoba?”
“Nope, it’s what the MAGI just said.”
“So, who’s throwing micro-singularities around?”
“Nobody. Pure random chance, it seems. Odds of it happening are astronomical, but it just happened. Angel just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time to intersect the micro black hole’s path through our atmosphere and out of our gravity well.”
“So a purely random event just killed the 15th Angel and incidentally saved our collective bacon, just as that thing was about to win?”
“Appears that way, sir.”
“What a horrible desperate and futile death.”
“...”
“...”
“...okay, everybody can stop trying to stifle their laughter. You may snicker freely.”
“Thank you, sir”

(Meanwhile, back with Dana Sterling)
“..damn it, knew it was too good to be true!...”
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
guardiandashi
Hero

Unread post by guardiandashi »

taalismn wrote:Why Crossovers Evangelion Angels Don’t (or Shouldn’t) Pick on Bloopers Robotech Characters:

“Arael’s attacking Lieutenant Sterling! The 15th is invading her brain!!! Her brain wave telemetry is off the charts! Mental contamination is near 99%!!!”
-”UUUGGHHHHHH!!!”
”UUUGGHHHHHH!!!”
-Yes, every failure, every shortcoming, every lost opportunity of yours, Dana, all your responsibility, all your fault-
“Zor? Is that you, Zor?”
-It is, Dana. Let me take care of you, join with me, be one with me, and all the pain will go away. All of it. Forever. We will be together, at last, forever-
-What curse?-
“The curse that all my boyfriends die horrible desperate and futile deaths! That curse! But if you’re here, that means my curse is lifted at last!”
“Think about it? What’s to think about? You’re really my boyfriend, aren’t you, Zor? Not an imposter or an alien trying to take over my mind?”
-Of course I am your boyfriend, Dana! How can you doubt me-oh, wait. Oh shi-UUUUUUGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!-
*BLAM*
“Actually it looks like a previously undetected micro-singularity from outside the solar system just sliced at a good percentage of light speed through the Earth’s atmosphere and passed through the Angel’s core like a heavy bullet through an apple.”
“Nobody. Pure random chance, it seems. Odds of it happening are astronomical, but it just happened. Angel just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time to intersect the micro black hole’s path through our atmosphere and out of our gravity well.”
“So a purely random event just killed the 15th Angel and incidentally saved our collective bacon, just as that thing was about to win?”
“Appears that way, sir.”
“...”
“...”
“...okay, everybody can stop trying to stifle their laughter. You may snicker freely.”
“Thank you, sir”

(meanwhile Alecia looks up from her computer and says what was I looking for? ... oh wait inventory that's it ... Computer begin inventory on fuel and weapons supplies. (I need something for my next upgrade of my ship)
hours later.....
Computer reporting inventory done and a discrepancy noted, there are 1000 micro quantum singularities reported as being manufactured but not present in inventory...

Alecia micro quantum singularities "MEGAREA have you been playing with the RXNT147 Fabricator again?? and what the heck do you need Micro Quantum Singularities for???!!!"
taalismn
Priest

Why Crossovers Evangelion Angels Don’t (or Shouldn’t) Pick on Bloopers Robotech Characters:

“The 11th Angel has just infected the Robotechers’ computer system!”
“Oh no! How serious is the situation?”
--WAKAWAKAWAKAWAKABING*CHOMP*BEYYYOOOOOPPPPPPP--
”Doctor Nichols just made high score on ‘Pacman’ and got a buttload of spare lives!”
“False alarm....the 11th’s just disappeared from our scanners...”
“Hah! Take THAT, you little ghoulies!”
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Why Crossovers Evangelion Angels Don’t (or Shouldn’t) Pick on Bloopers Robotech Characters:

-”UUUGGHHHHHH!!!”
”UUUGGHHHHHH!!!”
“Zor? Is that you, Zor?”
-What curse?-
*BLAM*
“Appears that way, sir.”
“...”
“...”
“Thank you, sir”

guardiandashi wrote:

-”UUUGGHHHHHH!!!”
”UUUGGHHHHHH!!!”
“Zor? Is that you, Zor?”
-What curse?-
*BLAM*
“Appears that way, sir.”
“...”
“...”
“Thank you, sir”

(meanwhile Alecia looks up from her computer and says what was I looking for? ... oh wait inventory that's it ... Computer begin inventory on fuel and weapons supplies. (I need something for my next upgrade of my ship)
hours later.....
Computer reporting inventory done and a discrepancy noted, there are 1000 micro quantum singularities reported as being manufactured but not present in inventory...

Alecia micro quantum singularities "MEGAREA have you been playing with the RXNT147 Fabricator again?? and what the heck do you need Micro Quantum Singularities for???!!!"

“The 11th Angel has just infected the Robotechers’ computer system!”
“Oh no! How serious is the situation?”
--WAKAWAKAWAKAWAKABING*CHOMP*BEYYYOOOOOPPPPPPP--
”Doctor Nichols just made high score on ‘Pacman’ and got a buttload of spare lives!”
“False alarm....the 11th’s just disappeared from our scanners...”
“Hah! Take THAT, you little ghoulies!”

taalismn
Priest

“Both parts of the 7th Angel, designated Israfil, Angel of the Dance, are moving again and approaching the shore!"
"Light up the stage and cue the music! You're ON!"
"Stage lights flashing,
The feeling's smashing.
My heart and soul belong to you.
And I'm here now, singing.
All bells are ringing.
My dream has finally come tru
-"
*BLAM*
*BLAM*

"Both Patterns have vanished. Both Israfils have core self-destructed!"
"Kill the music! Now, Miss Minmei, is that proof enough that NOBODY can dance to your music?"
"...critics...."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

“Both parts of the 7th Angel, designated Israfil, Angel of the Dance, are moving again and approaching the shore!"
"Light up the stage and cue the music! You're ON!"
"Stage lights flashing,
The feeling's smashing.
My heart and soul belong to you.
And I'm here now, singing.
All bells are ringing.
My dream has finally come tru
-"
*BLAM*
*BLAM*

"Both Patterns have vanished. Both Israfils have core self-destructed!"
"Kill the music! Now, Miss Minmei, is that proof enough that NOBODY can dance to your music?"
"...critics...."

:lol: :lol: :lol:
taalismn
Priest

“Well, scratch the 14th...”
“Face it, guys, after watching Breetai beat Zeruel to death with nothing but a giant piece of pipe and his bare hands, we’re not going to be able to approach anywhere NEAR that level of badassery. Yup, we can kiss our chances of scoring ‘cool’ points with the ladies goodbye...”
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

“Face it, guys, after watching Breetai beat Zeruel to death with nothing but a giant piece of pipe and his bare hands, we’re not going to be able to approach anywhere NEAR that level of badassery. Yup, we can kiss our chances of scoring ‘cool’ points with the ladies goodbye...”

Cut to scene of shirtless Breetai standing on a hill holding aloft a battered pipe with a scantily clad Kazianna Hesh clinging to his leg.

"Gee, I wonder if it was such a good idea to give them that Frank Frazetta art book?"

"I want to know where she found THAT MUCH diaphanous silk!?!" :shock:
taalismn
Priest

“The 13th Angel has just invaded and taken over one of the alien mecha!”
“Uh-oh, if we have a hostage situation here, the alt-dimensioners might be reluctant to fire on one of their own!”
“Which mecha is it?”
“One of the newcomers! Ah, one of the ‘Invid’. The orange and green one.”
“Open a channel to the UEGers. This is Major Katsuragi, the Thirteenth Angel designated Bardiel has taken over and infected one of your mecha, the one designated ‘Invid One’. We understand your reluctance to fire on one of your compatriots but understand that the situation is dire and we must take all necessary steps to stop the Ang---why is everybody snickering?”

(Meanwhile, in Corg’s Royal Command Battloid)
“Foolish alien entity! Release control of my mecha at once or face the full wrath of the Invid who will come to my rescue---What do you mean the Humans AND the Invid are ALL opening fire on me?”
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:

Cut to scene of shirtless Breetai standing on a hill holding aloft a battered pipe with a scantily clad Kazianna Hesh clinging to his leg.

"Gee, I wonder if it was such a good idea to give them that Frank Frazetta art book?"

"I want to know where she found THAT MUCH diaphanous silk!?!" :shock:

“The 13th Angel has just invaded and taken over one of the alien mecha!”
“Uh-oh, if we have a hostage situation here, the alt-dimensioners might be reluctant to fire on one of their own!”
“Which mecha is it?”
“One of the newcomers! Ah, one of the ‘Invid’. The orange and green one.”
“Open a channel to the UEGers. This is Major Katsuragi, the Thirteenth Angel designated Bardiel has taken over and infected one of your mecha, the one designated ‘Invid One’. We understand your reluctance to fire on one of your compatriots but understand that the situation is dire and we must take all necessary steps to stop the Ang---why is everybody snickering?”

(Meanwhile, in Corg’s Royal Command Battloid)
“Foolish alien entity! Release control of my mecha at once or face the full wrath of the Invid who will come to my rescue---What do you mean the Humans AND the Invid are ALL opening fire on me?”

:lol: :lol: :lol:
taalismn
Priest

“Gee, Lisa, I never knew you had a fear of spiders.”
“Not so much a fear as an utter hatred of the little multi-legged bastards, coupled with urge-to-kill.”
“Well, yes, that’s understandable, but don’t you think using the SDF-1 to physically stomp the 9th Angel was, well, a little EXTREME?”
“The bigger the spider, the bigger the shoe.”
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

“Gee, Lisa, I never knew you had a fear of spiders.”
“Not so much a fear as an utter hatred of the little multi-legged bastards, coupled with urge-to-kill.”
“Well, yes, that’s understandable, but don’t you think using the SDF-1 to physically stomp the 9th Angel was, well, a little EXTREME?”
“The bigger the spider, the bigger the shoe.”

SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

MINMEI'S ADVENTURES IN ONLINE DATING

Ayumu Aikawa: (Holding flowers and a box of chocolates) "Hi, I'm your date for tonight."

Minmei: "Uh uh, no way!"

Ayumu Aikawa: "Is this because I'm a zombie?"

Minmei: "Nope! I don't date anyone who looks cuter in my dresses then I do!"
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:

Ayumu Aikawa: (Holding flowers and a box of chocolates) "Hi, I'm your date for tonight."

I don't know the series and already I'm scared...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Arnie100
Knight

Minmei: "This SUCKS. Even with these crossovers, I can't get a decent boyfriend."
taalismn
Priest

“The 16th Angel’s contaminated Unit Zero! We’re reading across the boards infection of both the EVA and the pilot!”
“N2 self-destruct system has just gone active!”
“Cancel that! We can still save Rei if we can get the other EVAs in---”
“We can’t, Major! The self-destruct’s locked us out! We can’t override it!”
“Damn it, Rei, don’t do this! Don’t-”
“Do what?”
“-throw your life away!”
“I have no intention of doing that.”
“Then save yourself! We can still- We---Rei, what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be in Unit Zero?”
“I was advised I should avail myself of using a ‘stunt double’ for this particular Angel. The advice was very persuasive. So I did. Is this a problem?”
“Um...no? Just unexpected. Though, who’d be a stunt double?”
“I was told that it was somebody who could be easily replaced.”
“They’re going to have to be, because Unit Zero’s about to go up!”

(Meanwhile, inside the Angel-warped and -twisted Plug of Unit Zero)
Armisael: “Now isn’t THIS cozy?”
Karno: (tied to the Plug-chair and looking at the self-destruct running out the clock)”...bastards...”

(Cut to: The former Reiquirium, where Karno’s two brothers are floating, looking miserable)

“Honey! What a marvelously DIABOLICAL laugh! Care to share what prompted such mirth?”
“Khyron dear, just a happy coincidence of making money hand-over-fist selling off cheap surplus merchandise and getting our half-daughter to listen to sound advice.”
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:

:lol: :lol: I really do feel sorry for that guy.

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:

I don't know the series and already I'm scared...

You should be. :lol: :twisted:

Dairugger XV wrote:He's referencing "Is this a zombie?" Ayamu only wears dresses because he's a zombie that accidentally absorbed the powers of a magical garment girl. The MERCILESSLY mock his cross-dressing in it. Seraphim gets some really good lines especially about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPAGeRGZr90

For a quick sample.

:lol: Yes, good one liners. And I REALLY feel more sorry for him.

Arnie100 wrote:Minmei: "This SUCKS. Even with these crossovers, I can't get a decent boyfriend."

“The 16th Angel’s contaminated Unit Zero! We’re reading across the boards infection of both the EVA and the pilot!”
“N2 self-destruct system has just gone active!”
“Cancel that! We can still save Rei if we can get the other EVAs in---”
“We can’t, Major! The self-destruct’s locked us out! We can’t override it!”
“Damn it, Rei, don’t do this! Don’t-”
“Do what?”
“-throw your life away!”
“I have no intention of doing that.”
“Then save yourself! We can still- We---Rei, what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be in Unit Zero?”
“I was advised I should avail myself of using a ‘stunt double’ for this particular Angel. The advice was very persuasive. So I did. Is this a problem?”
“Um...no? Just unexpected. Though, who’d be a stunt double?”
“I was told that it was somebody who could be easily replaced.”
“They’re going to have to be, because Unit Zero’s about to go up!”

(Meanwhile, inside the Angel-warped and -twisted Plug of Unit Zero)
Armisael: “Now isn’t THIS cozy?”
Karno: (tied to the Plug-chair and looking at the self-destruct running out the clock)”...bastards...”

(Cut to: The former Reiquirium, where Karno’s two brothers are floating, looking miserable)

“Honey! What a marvelously DIABOLICAL laugh! Care to share what prompted such mirth?”
“Khyron dear, just a happy coincidence of making money hand-over-fist selling off cheap surplus merchandise and getting our half-daughter to listen to sound advice.”

SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Arnie100 wrote:Minmei: "This SUCKS. Even with these crossovers, I can't get a decent boyfriend."

"Hmmm, this has potential..." :demon:

Cut to Kyle and Khyron dressed as Magical Garment Girls.

Kyle: "Well this is disturbing..."

Edwards: (As a talking cat) "You think you've got the short end..." :nh:
Arnie100
Knight

Karno: "They haven't found me yet...(suddenly finds himself drsssed as a Magical Garment Girl)...aw, crap!"
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Magruder: (Suddenly appearing as a Magical Garment Girl) "Somehow I don't think this gets me any closer to becoming a man."
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Superfriends Announcer: "Meanwhile in the Fourth Wall Gang's Secret Headquarters in Megarea's shoulder storage..."

SRoss: "See! I told you the Magical Garment Girl Gun would pay for itself!!!" :mrgreen:
Arnie100
Knight

SRoss wrote:Superfriends Announcer: "Meanwhile in the Fourth Wall Gang's Secret Headquarters in Megarea's shoulder storage..."

SRoss: "See! I told you the Magical Garment Girl Gun would pay for itself!!!" :mrgreen:

Arnie100: "Good God, if Annie were able to get a hold of that thing..."
Annie: "Oh; uhm, you mean THIS? (Holding up the aforementioned Magical Garment Girl Gun)"
Arnie100: "Uh oh..."
Corg: "Blast you, humans! Death to you all!!"
Arnie100: "On the other hand...get 'im, Annie!"
Corg: "NNNNOOOOO!!!"
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Arnie100 wrote:
SRoss wrote:Superfriends Announcer: "Meanwhile in the Fourth Wall Gang's Secret Headquarters in Megarea's shoulder storage..."

Annie: "Oh; uhm, you mean THIS? (Holding up the aforementioned Magical Garment Girl Gun)"

Fourth Wall Gang: "Great Arnie100! Now we're all in Magical Garment Girl outfits!" :nh:

Annie: "Ooooooh, a whole set in one place." :love:

Corg: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Fourth Wall Gang: :shock: :eek: :? :? :?
Last edited by SRoss on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:

"Hmmm, this has potential..." :demon:

Cut to Kyle and Khyron dressed as Magical Garment Girls.

Kyle: "Well this is disturbing..."

Edwards: (As a talking cat) "You think you've got the short end..." :nh:

Arnie100 wrote:Karno: "They haven't found me yet...(suddenly finds himself drsssed as a Magical Garment Girl)...aw, crap!"

SRoss wrote:Magruder: (Suddenly appearing as a Magical Garment Girl) "Somehow I don't think this gets me any closer to becoming a man."

Dairugger XV wrote:Ariel: "My such new students to take care of. Khyron, I need some Kyoto Tofu, I maxed my credit cards again. Magruder, pop by the underworld, I think some of my other students might still be there. Karno, Kyoko needs some help with her blades, make sure they are sharp enough. Kyle, could you go do some recon work on Chris for me?"

All: "Why should we listen to you?"

*big ball of violence*

Ariel: "Now that we have lesson 1 accomplished, go do your homework."

All of the victims lay broken and bloody: "Yes, dai-sensei."

Alpha 11
Palladin

Arnie100 wrote:

SRoss wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:

Fourth Wall Gang: "Great Arnie100! Now we're all in Magical Garment Girl outfits!" :nh:

Annie: "Ooooooh, a whole set in one place." :love:

Corg: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Fourth Wall Gang: :shock: :eek: :? :? :?

keir451
Champion
Comment: We came, We saw, We kicked it's butt!!-P. Venkman
My real physics defeats your quasi physics!!!

Unread post by keir451 »

And to think that this insanity started from scuh humble beginings! So how about Tenchi GXP? Seina Yamad, mamber of the Galxay Police Force at your service, Sir! :lol:
My real world Physics defeats your Quasi-Physics!!!
Bubblegum Crisis, best anime/sci-fi/ for totally hot babes in Power Armor.!!!!
Magic. Completely screws logic at every opportunity. (credit due to Ilendaver)
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

UEsG skywatch HQ: "sir, why is earth orbital space suddenly filled with pirate ships?"
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
keir451
Champion
Comment: We came, We saw, We kicked it's butt!!-P. Venkman
My real physics defeats your quasi physics!!!

Unread post by keir451 »

glitterboy2098 wrote:UEsG skywatch HQ: "sir, why is earth orbital space suddenly filled with pirate ships?"

"...and why does one look like a giant Bodhidharma!?!!!!"
My real world Physics defeats your Quasi-Physics!!!
Bubblegum Crisis, best anime/sci-fi/ for totally hot babes in Power Armor.!!!!
Magic. Completely screws logic at every opportunity. (credit due to Ilendaver)
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Arnie100: "So how do we know when the whole Magical Garment Girl thing has go too far?"

Regent: (Wearing a Magical Garment Girl outfit) "I AM SAILOR OPTERRA!!!"

SRoss: "I'd say that's a good sign..." :erm:
Arnie100
Knight

Arnie100: "I think I'm gonna be sick..." :shock: :puke:
Annie: "But he's so CCCUUUTTTEEEE! :love:
SRoss: "That''s wrong on so many levels!"

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”