megahero psi stalker

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

megahero psi stalker

Unread post by say652 »

SnPs+20
Sdc+570+skills. Then total plus fifty percent.
Mdc=hp+sdc
Mega powers. Tremendous strength and sdc.
Weakness. Must transform heroic demigod Pb-26 minimum.

Other than bein beefed up psi powers and skills are gor a normal psi stalker.
say652
Palladin

Re: megahero psi stalker

Unread post by say652 »

It uses the H.U. megahero xp table. And actually is a legal character.
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

By 'legal character' I figure you mean because the 'Psionics' category of HU2 mentions on page 190 the option of using psionic classes from other settings?

In which case, a similar note about Experiments on page 118 makes a Mega-Mega-Juicer legal too.

In both cases, with GM approval, of course.

This gets me wondering... if a Juicer-MegaHero was turned into a Murder Wraith... and chose Undead as his Mega-Power... how would that work out?
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

For juicers. You actually lose mdc with a mega-mega. The 50% bonus to sdc remember. And in mdc realms a megahero adds hp&sdc for their mdc total.
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

My viking brother Young actually found a pink hello kitty chainsaw pic for me. Lol.
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

Fine, a Mega-Hero-Titan-Juicer-Murder-Wraith then.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

With a Mega-Mega-Juicer, though, I'd probably exercise GM fiat and give their Final Call a much greater 'bang', and make them essentially walking nuclear bombs. Retirement for one without the Immortality option would someplace as far from communities as possible until they burn out, flare up, or detonate.
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

So far the beastliest brawlers. Are why I created The Amaki House of juicers.
StoneWall Di'tek Amaki Titan Juicer. If I had only knew of Mega heroe then
s
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

Any who on average these Mega Psi Stalkers have around 800mdc at 1st level. I prefer the random education table of heroes unlimited.
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

I think I'm gonna allow PsiStalkers in my heroes unlimited game as an another option for humans.
Devjannz
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Devjannz »

A Mega-Hero could not be a Juicer because on Rifts Earth they are considered Supernatural Beings and the Juicer Process does not work on those types of beings.
"Hurry, were running out of time!"

"Cannot run out of time. There is infinite time. You are finite; Zathras is finite; This....is wrong tool.

Susan Ivonnova and Zathras, Babylon 5 'War Without End'
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

The experiment is what caused a normal human to go all mega. Experiments man. I'm past the boring boringness of juicers. Now uts psi stalker mania. Watch.
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

The experiment is what caused a normal human to go all mega. Experiments man. I'm past the boring boringness of juicers. Now uts psi stalker mania. Watch.
Tor
Palladin

Unread post by Tor »

Just now realizing...

Amaki have always been able to become Psi-Stalker equivalents...

So now, in addition to benefitting from that MD>SDC spell with their huge SDC and AR, they could then turn MDC to take no damage at all too. =/
Hotrod
Knight

Unread post by Hotrod »

Tor wrote:This gets me wondering... if a Juicer-MegaHero was turned into a Murder Wraith... and chose Undead as his Mega-Power... how would that work out?

How far can you open your mind before your brain falls out?

From what I've seen, such a character would be a catalyst for rules lawyer summits, grouchy GMs, and a party that winds up feeling like the rest of the basketball team when Teen Wolf is on the court.
Hotrod
Author, Rifter Contributor, and Map Artist
Duty's Edge, a Rifts novel. Available as an ebook, PDF,or printed book.
Check out my maps here!
Also, check out my Instant NPC Generators!
Like what you see? There's more on my Patreon Page.
Nightmask
Palladin

Unread post by Nightmask »

Hotrod wrote:
Tor wrote:This gets me wondering... if a Juicer-MegaHero was turned into a Murder Wraith... and chose Undead as his Mega-Power... how would that work out?

How far can you open your mind before your brain falls out?

From what I've seen, such a character would be a catalyst for rules lawyer summits, grouchy GMs, and a party that winds up feeling like the rest of the basketball team when Teen Wolf is on the court.

I imagine it wouldn't be that problematic, since you have to be a monster to make the Nazis look good in comparison even to become a Murder Wraith and since it's unlikely the GM would bother trying to set up such a thing a player trying it wouldn't ever live long enough to pull it off because his Diabolic behavior over months of game play would result in any but the most evil of party killing him well before he could complete the process. Remember you have to be glorifying in murder as part of the slow transformation into one and there's no way you could cover up that level of atrocity so either your party kills you or at least drives you off to be a solo character.
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.
Tor
Palladin

Unread post by Tor »

I don't think you have to become sub-Naz to become a Murder Wraith... *rereads class* apparently depravity and insanity are requirements to do the rituals... it does mention murdering innocent people but for all we know that could be only 2. IMO murdering people in Rifts isn't that big a deal if you're aware of the various means of resurrection out there. Perhaps our Mwraith friend plans to use his new powers to earn enough money to buy a resurrection scroll for those victims. Nothing wrong with glorifying murder so long as it doesn't lead to permanent death.
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

Ok I after an intellectual beatdown by a certain kittykitty-_- lol. Have begun formulating my psi stalker adventure. But I will need a mega version also to deal with certain powers.
Chronicle
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Your Local Lurker. THAT'S the Reality.....

Email: Chronos47@gmail.com

Unread post by Chronicle »

Wow that is a pretty neat idea i might take advantage of in my next rifts/heroes game.
Your local Lurker and Temporal Wizard Extrodinaire,

Chronicle

Cosmic Forge or bust.

Love me some Phood

Where is the wood in Wormwood.

"How Are you a Super Power" -Sterling Archer
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

I cant take all the credit. Drewkitty gave me the idea to let them eat supers. That kittytwist got me inspired to work on this adventure over my Sand Dragon adventure actually.

Return to “Rifts®”