looking for rifter book

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

ZINO
Knight
Comment: NEVER QUIT..... I got lucky

looking for rifter book

Unread post by ZINO »

i know there was a rifter book that talk about either air to air combat and other related on type of radar and so on can any help

is there info tank vs tank combat
table that allow to make APC ,IFV AND MBT Main battle tanks ?
let your YES be YES and your NO be NO but plz no maybe
Colonel_Tetsuya
Champion

Re: looking for rifter book

Unread post by Colonel_Tetsuya »

I cant puzzle out what it you are asking, exactly.
Im loving the Foes list; it's the only thing keeping me from tearing out my eyes from the dumb.
Knowing Telepath
D-Bee

Unread post by Knowing Telepath »

He’s saying that there was a Rifter which had optional rules for air combat (Rifter 33) and was wondering if there was one with equivalent optional rules for armored vehicular combat and also if there are tables to assist in the construction of those types of vehicles. There are optional vehicular combat rules you can find in HU under the Mechanical Genius or in AtB (RoadHogs, IIRC) but nothing really for going tank to tank and I’ve never seen any construction tables for them either.
Blue_Lion
Knight

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

To my knowledge rifts focuses on air detection radar by default. Only a few attack air craft are stated to have ground targeting radar.

I do not know of any Official rules for making specific types of vehicles. I use house rules for that, started by adapting the rules in N&SS and then added wider variety of vehicles. (maybe one of these days I will stop being lazy and post them some where.)
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
FluidicAztec
Explorer

Unread post by FluidicAztec »

Here is a link to the old index...unfortunately it only goes to issue 44.

http://www.prysus.com/rifter_index.htm

I do remember seeing it. I think the article you're talking about was called Hog Wild or something like that.
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

ZINO wrote:i know there was a rifter book that talk about either air to air combat and other related on type of radar and so on can any help

is there info tank vs tank combat
table that allow to make APC ,IFV AND MBT Main battle tanks ?

Rifter #5 also has Air-Air Combat (multi-arc, Rifter#5 also has one of the few RT Rifters)

Vehicle Combat Rules are absent in Rifts, but the rules are found in HU, 1E RT, Macross 2, N&SS, Road Hogs, such that they are.

Vehicle creation rules have already been answered in your previous thread on the topic. The same one s that work for aircraft can also work for ground vehicles. You could also up-armor them to for greater protection by the rules.

Return to “Rifts®”