Another Alternate Robotech Dimension

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Novastar
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "A monarch's neck should always have a noose around it. It keeps him upright." ~ Heinlein

Unread post by Novastar »

Very nice. :ok:

But one quick comment...

Wasn't Gloval actually Russian?

I find it rather unlikely he's be allied with ADAM. It's far more likely that he was the military commander who engaged the Pacific Fleet (and was winning). But his superiors decided it wasn't happening quick enough and, without his knowledge, launched a nuclear strike.

After that bloody day, Gloval learned to never fully trust Command...

It could have been Gloval's genius that kept the Soviets from crumpling after Robotechnology was introduced. And after the disasterous last ditch attack by the Soviets, Gloval (in charge of operations in Canada) was the one to signal surrender and sign the armistance. As part of the armistance, the Soviet territories are absorbed into the ADAM. As a concession to the former Soviets, Gloval is slated to be given command of the 3rd Robotech Spaceship (lol. Gloval is in charge of the Enterprise... :lol: ).

Gloval will be recognized as the greatest tactical genius currently living, but his political views will bring him under suspicion by his new High Command, who remember him as the enemy...

(Just a gem I'd thought I'd share... :D )
Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
I would hit that so hard that whoever could pull me out would be the true-born king of England. ~ Mark Hall
Novastar only speaks the truth. ~ Brandon Aten, aka The Galactus Kid
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Zerebus wrote:Part Two: The First Robotech War, part one of two: A Series of Disasters

Its looking good. :ok:

Zerebus wrote:Among the most accomplished of the civilians turned military veritech pilots was a young woman by the name of Lynn “Butch” Minmei. Minmei had lost her parents late in the Global Civil War, and was living with her aunt and uncle in New Chicago. During the initial Zentraedi assault, Minmei had just been soundly rejected by the judges of American Idol, and was strongly considering joining the military so that she could stomp upon Simon Cowell with a giant robot. Ironically, when she was swept up with the Ulysses' faulty spacefold, part of that wish came true. She applied to become a veritech fighter pilot and was accepted into the Robotech Space Corp, where she soon racked up twenty kills over the course of three enemy engagements, marking her as the youngest combat ace in the history of the Space Corp. Skull Squadron Leader T. R. Edwards saw to it that Minmei was soon promoted to the leader of a small squadron of her own.

Wow, you made Minmei an interesting character you are a genius. :D

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

Fokker is recorded as promising to cut back on his consumption of Romulan Ale while under command of the ship.

actually fairly in character for fokker, i like it. :)
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Stormseed
Explorer

Unread post by Stormseed »

Zerebus wrote:Among the most accomplished of the civilians turned military veritech pilots was a young woman by the name of Lynn “Butch” Minmei. Minmei had lost her parents late in the Global Civil War, and was living with her aunt and uncle in New Chicago. During the initial Zentraedi assault, Minmei had just been soundly rejected by the judges of American Idol, and was strongly considering joining the military so that she could stomp upon Simon Cowell with a giant robot. Ironically, when she was swept up with the Ulysses' faulty spacefold, part of that wish came true. She applied to become a veritech fighter pilot and was accepted into the Robotech Space Corp, where she soon racked up twenty kills over the course of three enemy engagements, marking her as the youngest combat ace in the history of the Space Corp. Skull Squadron Leader T. R. Edwards saw to it that Minmei was soon promoted to the leader of a small squadron of her own.

"Butch"? "Butch"?!? :?
Otherwise, this is excellent stuff.
Novastar
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "A monarch's neck should always have a noose around it. It keeps him upright." ~ Heinlein

lol. "Butch" Minmei. That's a good one.
Congrats, Z. You just gave me an idea for my first drawing after finals...
A group shot of "Butch" Minmei, “Buckethead” Dixon, and "Silver" Sterling (giving Max silver instead of blue hair). :ok:
A great read so far, looking forward to more! :D
I would hit that so hard that whoever could pull me out would be the true-born king of England. ~ Mark Hall
Stormseed
Explorer

Zerebus wrote:Imagine a version of Minmei with a short haircut, a lot less baby fat, a bunch of muscle, and a mean streak. Hence "Butch." :D :D :D :D :D

:eek: I'm alternately amused and terrified. Does she still have that squeaky voice?

Rick and Lisa are no where to be seen

Do they even exist in this one?
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Dairugger XV wrote:Minmei is a fighter pilot, Rick and Lisa are no where to be seen, and Edwards is Roy's best friend. I don't know if I should be very afraid or in absolute awe of your genius Zerebus.

Blast it all, I've got two new Robotech ideas now (it won't work with your setting). I'll try working on it and post another alternate setting later, (though I haven't the foggiest what I'm going to call it) and hope I can somehow combine the two.

Likewise...I'm going to have to revise some of the major characters in my own developing AUs to match the bar that's just been set....

'Butch' Minmei reminds me of a pencil sketch from Robotech Art 2 that had a Rambo-istic Minmei leveling an M-16 and proclaiming "I am not a bimbo!"...The American Idol lead-in is precious...Maybe there is hope for the show....
Though...maybe the 'Butch' comes not from her haircut, but from her ability to juggle a pair of meat cleavers(restaurant training, of course)...don't ever get her thinking you're a side of meat needing to be trimmed...

As for Captain Maistroff...ah, the tragic case of Maistroff....depicted as a bullet-head in the anime and early on in the books, briefly reformed in the novels(they call him a 'reformed martinet'), then went back to being an arch-villain in the later novels and fanfictions...Here he (finally) has his moment(though he could still blow it)...

Likewise T.R. 'Take Me Out and Shoot Me Now" Edwards....a good guy?! Apparently a full-blown East-West global war has mellowed him...

I look forward to seeing what new deviations from the canon are lying in store for us....Lyn Kyle, conservative talk radio pundit? Vanessa. Kim, and Sammy, ex-cruise ship hostesses drafted into the war? More Enterprise jokes?...the mind boggles...
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Stormseed
Explorer

Zerebus wrote:COMING NEXT TIME: THE MISS CHICAGO PAGEANT! :erm:

:erm: indeed
Novastar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Riber was relieved by Lt. Commander Tyler, who in turn was given a field promotion to Captain.

The irrepressible Captain Tyler!?! :lol:
Shawn Merrow

Zerebus wrote:Meanwhile, Minmei and Khyron dueled each other to a stalemate on the hull of the Argos, where they were interrupted by Breetai’s control override beam, which forced Khyron to retreat. Khyron, in a fit of rage, took note of Skull One, Edwards’ fighter, whom he blamed for crushing his assault force, and Minmei’s red and white fighter, whom he was equally displeased with, and vowed revenge.

Makes one wonder who will Miriya get in a knife dual with now. :eek:

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Hystrix
Champion

Unread post by Hystrix »

Shawn Merrow wrote:
Zerebus wrote:Meanwhile, Minmei and Khyron dueled each other to a stalemate on the hull of the Argos, where they were interrupted by Breetai’s control override beam, which forced Khyron to retreat. Khyron, in a fit of rage, took note of Skull One, Edwards’ fighter, whom he blamed for crushing his assault force, and Minmei’s red and white fighter, whom he was equally displeased with, and vowed revenge.

Makes one wonder who will Miriya get in a knife dual with now. :eek:

Or if Khyron and Minmie with hook up! :eek:
Hystrix, the Post Killer, Destroyer of Threads
Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

Or Miriya and Minmei...
Stormseed
Explorer

So, no hooking up yet, huh?

[edit] Between humans and Zentreadi than, I mean.
taalismn
Priest

Major Fury wrote:How about these matches: Roy and Azonia or Edwards and Lisa, poor Rick, eh?

How about Azonia and Rick(as the pacifistic young whelp)...Of course, she's the older woman, and there's a vicious Edwards-Azonia-Hunter love triangle.... or maybe Kyle-Azonia-Hunter...two anti-war protestors going for the same sophisticated lady....
(beats head into wall).....maybe I oughta lay off the 'anime soap opera' .....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

Zerebus wrote:[ Khyron managed a fairly orderly retreat after fighting for a short time, during which he lost his left arm to Minmei’s veritech!

Once the dust settled, the beauty pageant concluded. The winner was Kim Yung, the bridge bunny.

Meanwhile, Khyron had to have a bionic prosthetic attached in place of his left arm. Enraged at his defeat, he again petitioned Breetai for a new mission.

TO BE CONTINUED!

I see comic possibilities in the ever dwindling Khyron....
"Ah, stupid Micronian, the loss of my arm will not stop me from wreaking my vengeance!(Minmei lops off his other arm)...Ah!...Tis but a flesh wound, micronian! As long as I live, I will hunt yo....(MInmei pokes out an eye)....AGH!...The better that I am not distracted by binocular vision in my aiming at you!...Urg! OUCH! The better to hear you with, my dearie! EEYAKKK!!!.... HAH! I wasn't using that anyway! *AAAHHHH!!!"(etc.)"

'My Boyfriend's a Buckethead'? The UEG has to send a high priority relief mission to the SDF fleet at once!....A high=speed torchship care package of first run movies!(Of course the Zentraedi intercept it and find themselves baffled by the contents..."Rated PG-13? Rated R? What's this 'XXX' rating!? Must be some sort of priority coding!")
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

though it does make you wonder what will happen with the zent spies, konda, bron, and rico (?). :-D
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Shawn Merrow

Zerebus wrote:Apparently the concept of Ben Dixon and Kim Yung together is so far below the radar of comprehension that no one can recognize it. Most excellent. :D

To scared to think about it. :eek:

taalismn
Priest

glitterboy2098 wrote:though it does make you wonder what will happen with the zent spies, konda, bron, and rico (?). :-D

Actually I see some more serious horrible possibilities hinted at/foreshadowed by some of Z's comments about future developments, particularly mecha....
With a more or less intact Terran SDF to study, along with the material remains of a complete, if somewhat shot-up human community inside, the Zentraedi intelligence branch has the perfect opportunity to acclimate micronized agents like Konda, Bron, and Rico to human culture in advance...such as the fact that men and women wear different styles of clothes(unless Bron dresses as a Scotsman!), much like the false American communities Cold War Soviet infiltrators supposedly trained in....THe result might be a more thorough infiltration of the SDFs and/or Earth by Zentraedi operatives less susceptible to culture shock...
Of course, there also might be a more thorough contamination of the Zentraedi in the OTHER wayy, as the new 'training range' begins losing various items into the fleet 'black market'...
Then some bright light in the Zentraedi fleet discovers the engineering manuals and tools....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

it just gets better and better.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Stormseed
Explorer

It just keeps getting better. How did you come up with this stuff?
Hystrix
Champion

Unread post by Hystrix »

Looking good so far. You gonna compile this into one printable story?
Chronicle
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Your Local Lurker. THAT'S the Reality.....

Email: Chronos47@gmail.com

Unread post by Chronicle »

This is a GOOD one keep it comin. I haven't seen to many Robotech Alternates lately :D
Your local Lurker and Temporal Wizard Extrodinaire,

Chronicle

Cosmic Forge or bust.

Love me some Phood

Where is the wood in Wormwood.

"How Are you a Super Power" -Sterling Archer
Stormseed
Explorer

I think that I like this version better than the original. But the spies bringing back Britney Spears music... :frazz: :vomit:
taalismn
Priest

You think the Zentraedi listening to Brittany is bad?....
I'm thinking of Breetai doing a few all-nighters watching all those movies...
"And in the Command Balcony...It's Breetai and Exedore At The Movies!

First Movie :'Water Boy II'!
Exedore: Obviously a cautionary film about the dangers of letting defective genetic templates into the cloning works...The commander of the 'football team' was not aggressive enough in using his worst effectives in suicide missions against the other side....That they suffered no casualties as a result is more a factor of dumb luck than brilliant strategy...

Breetai: I hated it! I give it a big thumbs down! No, something that bad deserves a planetary bombardment particle blast! Gunnery, target the studio and the director's residence, immediately!

Exedore: And now that THAT's settled, we move on to our next movie, 'Harry Potter and..."

Breetai: Gunnery, and target this 'Hogwart's' as well!!!

Exedore: Can we get all this on the big bridge screen?(takes out a bag of pop corn)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

But seriously...anyone watching our movies could conclude that humans, if not immediately xenophobic maniacs, tend to perform best in small groups, against seemingly insurmountable odds, under intense pressure...either finding incredible reservoirs of skill, speed, strength, and ability, whipping out/up an advanced weapon at the last moment, or just plain hitting the ONE weakness in the invincible enemy's armor....When's the last time the bulk of a movie consisted of hundreds of good guys effortlessly pursuing and beating up a handful of miscreants? Of course you haven't.....The orcs will always outnumber the good guys...and they'll still get slaughtered...
And more than a few Zentraedi are likely doing some mental math....hmmmm, on one side, we have the massive numbers of our superior armed and armored Zentraedi fleet...On the other, a mere handful of human ships and fighters, their backs to the wall(or planet)....Under intense pressure to give up the Matrix(hmmm,,,could something have been lost in translation, and the Zentraedi believe the Matrix and "The Matrix" are one and the same?)....They're not backing down despite our well-known and obvious superiority, our insane and ruthless commanders, and our imposing size...Why not?
....Uh-oh.....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Hystrix
Champion

Unread post by Hystrix »

What happened to this Z-man? You giving up on it? :(
Hystrix
Champion

Unread post by Hystrix »

Zerebus wrote:SOON!!!!! I got sidetracked, but I'm almost done with the next installment. With luck, it'll be up tonight. Sorry for the delay.

Cool... :D 8)
taalismn
Priest

While we're all waiting for the next mindblowing installment of Zerebus's epic AU, I thought I'd start the RPG equivalent of a fozzball going to keep us occupied...Since Z has not committed to hard stats for some of the AU mecha and hardware, perhaps we should fill the gaps?
THe VFs seem to have already been discussed, with broad outlines laid out....but how about the new generations of Destroids(some of which saw service in the closing years of the Global Civil War) and spacecarft....We already see mention of Posideon submersible mecha....but what other non-canon destroid designs came about from the need to match both alien and terrestrial threats?
I look to the 'Cheyenne' AAD destroid from Macross-0 as one possible design inspiration.....using a 'fold-down' and hybrid leg and wheel drive , as well as proven terrestrial technologies as the Phalanx electric gatling gun....
But also consider the possibilities of second-echelon designs as particle-beam cannon -equipped heavy tanks, mobile surface to space air/space defence lasers(ala Cold War Soviet speculative designs), and the first infantry assist exoskeletons(for that trudge on Moscow)....These weapons would serve as both lower-cost regional defense units and test platforms for individual weapons systems...and would allow the defense system contractors to keep making money even when mecha contracts and assembly lag behind, by routing overproduction of subsystems to conventional vehicles also using them....
Any thoughts(and preferably hard stats) while the maestro composes the next movement? :-D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

before we can design the destroids and other mecha of this AU, we'd need to figure out what there plan of battle is to defend earth. (the one drawn up prior to actually encountering the zentreadi for real.)

in the normal RT universe, i figured the main line of defense would be the VT's, since with the speed and range they have they could intercept any attempt at invasion while its still entering the atmosphere, and engage in ground combat at any location as a form of Air-Mobile infantry.

the destroids would be ground defense of cities and bases, with spartans and raiders to take down the invaders airborn craft, excal's for actual ground fighting, and gladiators able to fill both roles where needed.

in addition, conventional fighters and tanks would support, and infantry armed with Anti-Tank Guided missiles denying buildings to the enemy.

should enemy ships make it through the initial responce and set down, strike craft with atomic and fusion armed missiles would destroy them.
in orbit VT's and Lancer fighters would be doing the same.

(of course, had the grand cannons been finished, they would have hit first, decimating the orbiting fleets, then the space fighters would move in and mop up.)

in this AU, i would assume a similar plan.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
taalismn
Priest

Hmmm...the Masters getting antsy enough to actually spend some of their hoarded Protoculture and take a more active role in things...scary...THough all it did was give the RAF some more alien tech to play with(g).....
Still, it suggests that the Masters are going to monitor events on this time line more actively...which means for the future that they'll have more sophisticated Bioroids, other mecha, and meaner strategies to face the Micronians....and given the already ramped up and nasty nature of Master subterfuge...THAT'S going to get ugly....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Hystrix
Champion

Unread post by Hystrix »

So you made Rick Hunter gay, eh? Well that's and intersting twist... j/k

Actually the story is great. Although I'm sure Mckinney is spinning in his grave... :D
taalismn
Priest

Re: The Swank still lives...

[quote="Basara_549"]

Now that I'm reading and posting here, I'll add a few things of my own....

Such, as this intermission - It was originally an idea for a comic strip that would be sort of the "lighter side" (if not The Far Side) of Robotech.

ROBOTECH: The Untold Stories - Strip 1

quote]

LOL!

Now THAT'S a scary thought.....Zentraedi stand-up comedians....
"Hey, I was walking here and you won't believe WHO I stepped on!"

"Hi, I'm Khyron, and I will be the Last One Standing....or else..."
(Khyron on a reality TV show? That could get ugly real fast......)

Other failed Robotech spinoff shows...

"Cooking with Protoculture!"
"This Old Battle Fortress" (w/ Emil Lang)
"The Dating Game"(host Rick Hunter)
"All-Star Celebrity Micronian Throwing"
"Victory Garden"(The FLower pf LIfe episode)
"Health Signs"(host Roy Folker)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

What das it say Rick is GAY? Please do not make him GAY!

What happed to MAX?
taalismn
Priest

Re: Another Alternate Robotech Dimension

gaby wrote:What das it say Rick is GAY? Please do not make him GAY!

What happed to MAX?

I wouldn't worry just yet...as far as I can tell, Rick's just more outgoing than canon...unless maybe he's mistaken Minmei's gender under that flight suit and crewcut?...

Probably Max is getting the Macross: DYRL? treatment...being upgraded in size(although with Zerberus flying, that could mean a seque into a seduction scene aboard Miriya's ship, or she's macronized him just so she can have a more entertaining time of it kicking him around....) :?
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Shawn Merrow

Zerebus wrote:EDIT (12:16 AM) You aren't praying hard enough.

*Rips out Lynn Kyle heart and places it at an altar to Zerebus* "All hail Zerebus!" :D

Chronicle
Megaversal® Ambassador

Shawn Merrow wrote:

*Rips out Lynn Kyle heart and places it at an altar to Zerebus* "All hail Zerebus!" :D

*Walks up to Kyle's Corpse and RIPS his head off and places it on the altar as well* "We are not worthy!"

Chronicle

Cosmic Forge or bust.

Love me some Phood

taalismn
Priest

Chronicle wrote:
Shawn Merrow wrote:

*Walks up to Kyle's Corpse and RIPS his head off and places it on the altar as well* "We are not worthy!"

Sheesh...don't you guys know Kyle's valued on the mana sacrifice scale just below stale goat cheese? Most self-respecting deities won't even send a cloud of flies for that sort of offering....
(Rolls in Dolza's head in wax paper....)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Chronicle
Megaversal® Ambassador

This has nothing to do with mana................it is a ..........how should i put it..............been long coming for Kyle

Chronicle

Cosmic Forge or bust.

Love me some Phood

glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

taalismn wrote:
Chronicle wrote:
Shawn Merrow wrote:

Sheesh...don't you guys know Kyle's valued on the mana sacrifice scale just below stale goat cheese? Most self-respecting deities won't even send a cloud of flies for that sort of offering....
(Rolls in Dolza's head in wax paper....)

like dolza is much higher?

Humms as he places a bound and gagged Mckinney on an altar.........

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

I just got idea what if Breetai and Azonia Hook-up?
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

so khyron is now an isane partial cyborg full sized zentreadi, with a all consuming hatred for one specific pilot?

shades of Battlecry anyone?

and i love the Star Wars referance in max and myria's blowing of the Deathst....errr......Dolza's base.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Hystrix
Champion

Unread post by Hystrix »

Ok. On the the reconstruction era! :D
Svartalf
Champion
Comment: Beware of the Friar Tuck type putting on the French Maid outfit!

Unread post by Svartalf »

Oh Thanks for thy Forbearance and Benevolence and Generosity in Thy latest Offering Zerebus.

(Conducts a whole black mass/sabbat ceremony in honor of Zerebus , using a 1st stage invid for the animal sacrifice and a micronized Azonia for the Altar, with the Bridge Bunnies acting the parts of the Witches)
Svartalf - Flamboyantly Fresh Franco of Freedom Freakin' Fries : Shadyslug
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug - Cherico
PC stands for "patronizing cretin" G'mo
I name you honorary American Subjugator & Ratbastard
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

oh, thanks zerebus.

I loved it so far. butch minmey.

this is a classic. we've just been waiting for the next installment. I want to know what happenes next :)
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Shawn Merrow

Nekira Sudacne wrote:I loved it so far. butch minmey.

We just need to talk one of the Palladium artist into drawing her. :D

taalismn
Priest

Shawn Merrow wrote:
Nekira Sudacne wrote:I loved it so far. butch minmey.

We just need to talk one of the Palladium artist into drawing her. :D

I'm not a Palladium artist, but I'll take up the challenge....just finding the right style of short hair cut that goes well with those big eyes without making her look like a refugee from a psych ward is giving me problems, though....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

Zerebus wrote:It doesn't have to be a crew cut, you know.

Well, what I've come up with initially is a little more than a crew cut(but not by much), but just getting the whole thing to say 'bad attitude' is the challenge....(g)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Zerebus wrote: Ok, back to the story. Sorry for the delay, I was recharging my batteries.

yea, back to the story already :)
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Chronicle
Megaversal® Ambassador

hello?

Chronicle

Cosmic Forge or bust.

Love me some Phood

Marcethus
Champion

Unread post by Marcethus »

*waits for the next installment with baited breath* *cough* where is it????? *cough*

Wow zer so far it's awesome from what i have read. keep up the awesome work

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”