Most needed OCC

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

Why would you need an O.C.C. for CS Medical staff? You already have the Cyber-doc, the Body Fixer, and the Rogue Scientist. If you need a combat medic, tweak the CS Technical Officer by creating a Medical MOS. Do we really need a Radiologic Technologist (X-Ray Tech) or a Pharmacy Technician O.C.C.?
Aerv
D-Bee

Unread post by Aerv »

I'd like to see some more varied and more powerful psychic characters.
In Communist Russia, role-playing game plays you!
Daniel Stoker
Knight
Comment: Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

Unread post by Daniel Stoker »

dnjscott wrote:I've never seen a monster-hunting class I was delighted with-like, normal humans that take up arms to fight superhuman menaces that aren't psions, or what have you. I guess they fixed this with the Momano to a large extent, though they're pretty heavily weighted towards psionics, but I wouldn't mind a more 'pure' hunting class that didn't use tattoo magic (Referring to Undead Slayers, not Momanos)...

Pick up a copy of Chaos Earth if you want a 'normal' human. The Demon hunter they have in there is pretty good.

Daniel Stoker
Judaism - More Old School than either Christianity or Islam.
grandmaster z0b
Champion

Unread post by grandmaster z0b »

I think that a generic OCC with a wide skill selection is what's needed. Like the vagabond but more of a skilled professional, you could include almost all non-combat professionals with an OCC like this if it had a choice of multiple skill sets (like MOS skills).
The word "THAN" is important. Something is "better than" something else, not "better then", it's "rather than" not "rather then".
Borast
Champion

Unread post by Borast »

Tyciol wrote:High stakes businessman could be a vagabond, city rat, or perhaps the new gambler OCC in new west. There are also a lot of city OCCs in Rifts Australia.

Plus the Suggler OCC from Mercenaries...

There are others I could mention them, but I'm less than 30 minutes from starting my shift (I'm already at work), and I'm already turning my brain off. :lol:
Fnord

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.

Return to “Rifts®”